G.A.I Bill's Review - 2064

Story Info
Mid 21st century fantasy focusing on gender realignment.
2.2k words
4
2.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subface
subface
3 Followers

"Sorry babe but we're going to have to work separately today," apologized Helen straightening her skirt.

"Yeah I know," said Mary "I've gotta be a fake independent panel member."

"Don't say it like that Mary, the interviewees believe it's real." Helen mocked in a low tone.

"The men? Ha. That's funny. Just because it's a rule they believe it's all legit. No wonder half their balls are in archives these days!" grumped Mary. That early morning taste she'd just had from el Presidente hadn't been enough to satisfy and now she was going into the meetings hangin' for pussy.

"You know Lisa and Jill are gonna offer you the same deal as always Mary, just try and chill OK?"

"OK Boss, yeah yeah the all-you-can-eat buffet dinner. But it's such a long day!"

"Well, they say you do a very good job. That's why you've been put on a higher rotation with them as a panelist." Helen pointed out.

"But I don't even do anything. I just listen to men spill their guts about how they are coping with their ever-diminishing presence in society and then I just sign off on their demotions!" shrugged Mary.

"Not that, eating them out afterwards you idiot." Helen laughed.

"Oh yeah, I like that bit." smiled Mary.

"Do you think the men really believe what's happening to them now is right Helen?"

It was a new grammatical expression that had crept in, "the men", as an aside, as opposed to "men" being of equal, or at least somewhat equivalent value.

It was more in keeping with the new 25% principle which was now benchmarked on just about anything you came across. Even to the point where the word 'men' was reduced to a quarter the size font on a lot of reading matter, online and hardcopy.

"Well, I could say "yes and no", but it's really "Yes and yes and oh fucking YES!" joked Helen.

"Can you explain it to me? I just don't get it at all, I mean they're being fucked over!" a perplexed Mary asked.

"Well, it goes back centuries to the formulation of the legal system which, the men of then, established. All law is designed by men for men.

They made it so that the more case law that was adjudicated, the more entrenched those laws, then men's power, became. That's how we have statute law, precedent law, and the law of torts.

It's not possible to change that system. We are simply now in control of it. It's

a beautiful thing that's happening Mary."

"So they lost their balls by accident?" Mary asked.

"Exactly! Well put darling. They didn't think it would go this way. It was all fun and games as a 'pay to play' fantasy, the Femdom thing." Helen introduced the elephant in the room, Man's sexual kink.

"Then it all got a bit out of hand when Women reached that critical mass on campuses and company boards where the 51% affirmative action laws were being passed with the support of the gay section of the male populace." Helen elaborated.

"Then the Gay Pride movement got the support of Women. More men came out as gay. Lesbianism became the single largest sexual demographic in society. Poof! Game over. All legal." Finished Helen.

"Wow, and they can't undo it." whispered Mary realizing the enormity of what she'd just learned.

"No, they can't. They're just trying to navigate the trend. What we're doing is guiding them towards that future where 'men' will be an option, pretty much like a dog or cat." Mary's boss was now returning to what was going to be the thought she really wanted to impress in her lovely assistant's sweet head.

"So every time you hear a male sob story, remember behind that is your servant pervert who's going to wank over this change. As is evidenced by the more than one hundred years of male-compiled female domination of men scenarios they left us on record. They love it. It's incredibly detailed. In their own words. They want it, Mary. They need it. We're giving it to them." Helen concluded.

"Amazing," said Mary. "Suppose I better get downstairs and listen to this Bill guy's yarn about whatever it is he's been doing. Like who cares?"

"Have a bit of fun with it, Mary. You don't have to get involved but you've got a good sense of humor. If you see an opportunity to make a feminization joke or a dick joke, go with it." Helen encouraged.

"They asked for it. Not our fault this happened. It's all fair game for us now. Law, evolution, new gender definitions, superior IQs! Overwhelming Female dominance is everywhere. All very real now babe".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Mary. Have a seat Mary." Both Jill, Human Remains top bitch and Lisa, Personnel's prison warden welcomed her into the meeting room.

"Bill's in the anti room, one of the boy's will bring him in shortly. That's your seat on the window side of the bench in case you glaze over." Lisa said

"There's always a few nice types from payroll to perv on as they walk by." Jill nodded in approval.

"Thanks ladies I'll try to focus. Just had a great chat with Helen about statute, torts and precedent law. Didn't know the men designed this system for us to use against them before. Fuckin' hot suff isn't it?"

Jill and Lisa just smiled at each other with that 'Oh yes the penny's dropped' look.

"Indeed" said Lisa.

"Makes it a pleasure to come to work Mary, helping the men adjust to the laws of diminishment" remarked Jill.

"Oh we didn't cover diminishment as legislation in it's own right, but as stare decisis, or precedent, in case law. Is that something to do with losing their balls too?"

"Hahaha, can be." Lisa laughed nervously realizing the Veep was a different type of cat to the bubble gum babe demeanor she projected.

"OK bring him in Jason" Jill spoke into her phone.

In came Bill. He looked old by comparison to the hunky types Mary was used to seeing parade the upper level suites. But the papers in front of her had him at 38. Having pattern baldness didn't help.

"OK Bill we'll keep this civil. You're being demoted." Jill opened. "Nothing to do with performance, attendance or attitude, we want to bring more Trans into the kitchen section, and well unless you want to go the chop at this stage of your life, it's out of that oven for you."

"Any questions on that?" Lisa asked.

"Not really." Bill said. "What's the demotion, where am I going?"

Mary felt sorry for this obviously beaten man but then remembered Helen's advice to have fun with her new awareness. "Well the gay play area always get's a spray at 7.00am and then again at 7.00pm to wash the sperm and shit out! That's a demotion destination!" Offered Mary.

Jill's jaw dropped and Lisa had to keep her composure. But Bill just said, "Yeah well the mornings are good for me."

"Didn't Helen put that on your small roster of responsibilities Mary? Something to do with that gay play space?" Lisa asked.

Mary raised her eyes skyward, "Yes, that's why it came to mind so quickly. We churn through the cleaners fast there. They start well, but once they see what goes on they want to be in it, not washing it."

Lisa shook her head. "Yeah a rolled gold poof conversion area that place. Think you can resist the temptation and stay true to the heritage straight male demographic Bill?"

It was meant to be a joke but poor Bill just said "I'll try ma'am."

"OK it's yours. See Mary about the roster after this. Now just some family questions for the data base Bill. How's Sandra your oldest. You had her at seventeen she's twenty one now?" Jill asked.

"Yes, married well. Lovely Woman she is. Embryo Scientist, thirty two, nice house, no kids." Bill was used to listing main points only in this world.

"Well I think a test tube clonette wouldn't be an unrealistic expectation within the next few years hey Bill? These new incubation wombs are fantastic!" Mary enthused.

"Yeah don't really have maternity wards anymore do they? Don't need 'em. Lesbians don't reproduce the old fashoned way." Bill reminisced.

"Now it says here you've got the two boys, Joan and Andrew, nineteen and fourteen" Lisa taking up the reigns said, "What's happening there?" she quizzed.

"Yeah well that's a bit of a mistake. Hasn't been properly updated. The names are Joan and Annette. Both Trans. Ages are right." Bill explained.

"Tell me about Joan", Jill pounced, "Was John up until just last year it says here. That's a transition at peak horn for a boy. Why so late?"

Bill looked at his feet, "Well Joan's still got balls and some sort of shrunken dick she tells me. Goes on about it's a better lifestyle and she wished she was like Annette and had been allowed to cut them off earlier."

Jill wasn't buying it, "Sounds just like a faggot to me. How is that Trans?"

"I don't know, she's got a boyfriend."

Lisa's turn again. "Unlikely for any nineteen year old dick to have a girlfriend as such these days Bill. Your son's a faggot. The male stamp is correct. He can call himself Joan Jett for all I care. He's in with the men."

"OK fourteen year old Andrew. You call him Annette." Lisa continued.

"Fully transed. All surgeries complete. Voice box, everything. Been working on it since she was 7. She was so ready when all the psych tests had been ticked off and the age barrier reached. She did have dual genitals at birth though. Big advantage for her." A relieved Bill finally got out.

"Yes well a bit of a no brainer which way to go there!" quipped Mary.

"Alright we'll leave it at that for today Bill." Your pay's cut by 25% and you apply for your job again in two years time. Enjoy the gay play room." Jill wrapped up.

"I'm sure some dick will catch his eye" Mary couldn't resist adding.

"If you want to debrief on this Mary's your new boss. She's always up for an honest exchange of ideas, as you saw just then. Goodbye now."

With that Jill made a silent judicial style exit. Lisa took Mary behind a curtain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone rings in Helen's office.

"Helen speaking... Hi babe... Already? It's not past lunchtime yet!.... You what? I didn't say to do that?... You think they tricked you.... Your saying you've hired a 38 year old man that would have transitioned as a teen if he knew then what the world would be like now.... So he's gonna hose down shit in the gay play zone... OK.. Any other good news?...You had morning tea instead of tonight's buffet but it was still all you could eat... OK.. And drink.. Yeah yeah I get it. In that case grab two bottles of Moet and I'll see you in half.... See ya babe"....click.

"Sheesh!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Back Helen." Mary announces.

"OK darl just put the bottles in the ice bucket next to the settee".

Sounds promising thought Mary. This day might be turning out better than expected.

"Alright Mary love," Helen pecked her on the cheek, "glad your back safe and sound."

"I was 12 floors down for half a day Helen." Mary had the upper hand for once, good she thought.

"Yeah I know but I got stressed with the cubicle fit out for the mens and, well, you know, you're like my therapy dog."

Not so good, Mary rethunk. Oh well she wants me around and the regular pussy munches are for working me. I'll take it.

"Hey boss what's this law of diminutive about?" asked Mary.

"Diminishment! And it's not a law. It's a new protocol we're meshing into the system as convention."

"Oh like how we got the men to resign from the boards and gave them kitchen duties as a reward?" Mary chanced.

"Yeah kinda like that, but with no tangible reward. I know Jill and Lisa are calling it law now on the back of some Supreme Court decisions. Smart Women. That's how you do it. Push it as real, then watch it become that. As you can see it works. Pour me bubbles."

"Why aren't the men protesting about the Diminishment if they don't get anything at all for it? " Mary queried.

"It's in their dick Mary." Helen said matter of factly. "All in their dick".

"You see Mary now we've moved into this era, which none of us saw coming, we've had to rework our modelling. Monetize and grow our ruling Femocratic principles exponentially across every aspect of society.

It's why we're in a heavy amenities rebuild phase at the moment. The aim still being economic growth, female well being and managed male usefulness.

But we have to maximise this opportunity for change in our lifetime by realising the unwritten, infomal, but understood conquest of the men now.

We take all we can from men immediately. Realise their sexual fantasies. Entrench those fantasies as social normality. Men have historically requested this. Use it to create a Women Only Establishment now and forever. Again men's writings have unquestionably envisaged this as a nirvana for men. Better it is for everyone."

Mary nodded, "Fuckin' great for Lesbianism."

"Speaking of the highest form of life Mary. What kind of drink can I offer you. Moet or me?"

Mary blushed. "When I was eating down at HR all I could think about was having a Golden Helen. Boss, my face needs an afternoon wash."

To be continued...

subface
subface
3 Followers