G Ch. 03: Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes are up here, mister!"

"If I'm buying dinner, I'm looking! Besides, you told me not to waste the opportunity."

"Touché. You'd better be looking. I'd hate to think I wasted my time getting dressed up like this."

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, just from looking at her. She should have been on the cover of Vogue.

She gave directions as we drove and we chatted about everything and nothing at all at the same time. I was having the worst time keeping my eyes on the road.

We pulled up at the restaurant and I stepped around the car to open the door for her, holding my hand out to her. She took my hand and stepped out of the car looking me in the eye the whole time. After I closed the car door, she looped her arm through mine and was walked to the door. As we entered the restaurant, two thoughts came to mind. First, I was under-dressed without a tie and jacket, and second, I hoped I could afford dinner. It was a pretty upscale restaurant with the wait staff looking better dressed than I was.

The maître d' was definitely not looking at me as we walked up. "Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes,' I replied, and gave my name.

"Ah, very well, sir. Your table should be ready momentarily."

"Thank you."

We stood off to the side for maybe 30 seconds before one of the wait staff whispered something to the maître d', and he grabbed menus. "This way, please."

We made our way through the dining room with G in front of me. I could see that I wasn't the only one distracted by her. At one table with two middle-aged couples having dinner together, the two guys at the table were following her progress with their heads on a swivel - for a bit too long. The women noticed and one proceeded to smack her date on the back of the head to return his attention to her.

The maître d' pulled the chair for G and we were seated at our table and given menus. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the prices. G must have noticed my discomfort.

"Everything all right?"

"Yeah. Fine. Fine."

I was glad I'd gotten some extra work that week. I was about to blow some of my deposit for my apartment rental on dinner. The bill would be quite a bit more than I would have liked, actually. The waiter who came to take our order was a young guy - probably only a few years older than we were. When the waiter asked for her order, G sat up arching her back a bit and making her breasts swell in the dress as she ordered, giving him quite a show. The waiter was definitely a bit flustered and stammered his way through taking our order.

We ordered a nice bottle of wine had a very nice dinner. She was fantastic company and the view across the table was stunning in the candlelit restaurant. When it came time for dessert, the waiter brought dessert menus but G refused the menu. The waiter asked, "You're sure I can't tempt you?"

G winked at him and casually gestured across the table at me, "He's already tempted me." The waiter was at a loss for words. His mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out. He turned on his heel and left the table.

I opened the dessert menu, but wasn't seriously considering ordering anything. G was reading the menu upside down and said that she thought the chocolate torte looked good. (Guys - If she says this, she doesn't want to order dessert for herself, but might like just a bite. Or two. Or three. But because you ordered it, her portion doesn't have any calories. You'd better just order it!).

"Actually, you'd better order dessert", she said. "You're going to need it. You're going to burn every calorie tonight in bed tonight fucking me."

The waiter had returned just in time to hear the last part of what G had to say and was crimson above his white collar and black tie. I saved the guy from speaking by ordering the chocolate torte with two forks.

"Very well, sir."

The chocolate torte came shortly after and we were enjoying the smooth rich decadent treat when G leaned forward, giving me a fantastic view down her dress and advising me that she wasn't wearing underwear under her dress. My pants were suddenly becoming uncomfortably tight again. G put her fork down and used a finger to wipe up the remaining whipped cream on the plate. She then took the finger and put it in her mouth making a show of sucking the cream from her finger with obvious pleasure. Her eyes sparkled across the table at me.

"Your cream is much better."

"G, do you think they'd kick us out of this joint if we dropped to the floor and started going at it like rabbits?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we'd better get the check and go home before I get us kicked out of here."

We waved the waiter over and I just handed him my credit card to save time. He brought the slip over for my signature - it was as bad as I anticipated, but I swallowed, added a tip and signed the bottom. We wasted little time getting back to the car. Sitting in the car, she stared straight ahead and her voice dropped to its sexy low. "Take me home. I want your sweet cock."

Who was I to refuse?

I managed to find my way back to her parent's house without directions. G had taken her shoes off and put her smooth legs up on the dash. We pulled into the driveway to find the house dark -- nobody was home yet. We virtually ran up to her room.

Neither of us had the patience for "slow". Neither of us could wait for the other to undress them. I was shucking clothing like mad and G simply reached up under her arm for her zipper and let her dress pool on the floor as it slid down her body.

A look of surprise passed across her face as she reached a hand down between her thighs. "Miss Kitty is drooling. A lot." The smell of sex from earlier in the day had faded, but it blossomed again in the room as she rubbed between her thighs.

She walked over to the side of the bed closest to the mirror and patted it while looking pointedly at me I didn't want to disappoint her. I walked over to her and kissed her deeply while reaching between her legs to stroke her we folds -- she was soaked. She shivered a bit at my touch. She pulled back and used a thumb to wipe lipstick from my face and then pushed me backwards onto the bed. She put her hands on her hips.

"Scoot! Go lean back on the pillows.'

I did as I was told and she went over to her bureau and re-applied lipstick using the mirrored doors. Starting on the cedar chest, she locked eyes on mine and crawled on hands and knees up my body. I could feel her hard nipples grazing my thighs until her mouth was over my crotch and she was kneeling between my legs. She pulled back a bit considering my cock. G took her tongue dipped it into the opening at the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm... Salty."

She then swirled it around my shaft as she went down on it about half way. She came back up and took a deep breath. Then, she went all the way down until she buried her nose in my pubic hair, gagging slightly, but keeping me in her mouth. She compressed her lips around the base of my cock and came back up for air again. She grasped me in one hand, pushing this way and that while admiring the red ring of lipstick she'd just applied to me.

G then wrapped one hand as far as she could around the base of my cock and took the rest into her mouth working up a simmering blowjob. Her other arm draped over my stomach and she was rubbing my chest as she blew me. I rested a hand on her head, giving gentle hints at pace. She was curling her tongue around my shaft as she bobbed up and down on it. She started sucking as she came up the shaft and massaged the underside with her tongue as she went down. I was drawing ragged breaths -- I was very sensitive before she started from all the anticipation and could feel my stomach muscles starting to quiver and tighten.

I didn't even get the chance to get a warning out when I came, my cock jerking in her mouth, filling it. I groaned as the waves of pleasure washed over me. She must have anticipated my orgasm, because she rode out the spasms, sucking on me until I stopped.

She crawled up the bed and flopped onto her back on the pillow next to me, her boobs jiggling as she landed, flattening slightly. I rolled over on top of her and kissed her before starting to work my way down her body, kissing, licking, nibbling and teasing, until I was nestled between her legs to return the pleasure she had given me. I placed one hand on her lower belly and applied some pressure.

"Mmmm... Butterflies."

She placed her hand over mine and laced her fingers into mine, pressing down along with me. Using lips, teeth and tongue, I teased her inner thighs and everything around her sweet pussy without touching her there. Finally, I dove in with lips and tongue lashing her clit and fucking her with my tongue. She sighed with pleasure and pressed down on my hand a little bit harder. I continued to torment her for quite some time until she took her hands on either side of my head gently tugging me up towards the pillows.

Her eyes were wet with tears, but she was smiling at me.

"What's the matter, gorgeous?"

"Nothing. These are happy tears. I've been realizing how lucky I was to find you."

I reached for her hand and held it tight.

"You're not the only one having that thought, G. I've never known a woman quite like you. It all feels really sudden and strange to me. I loved you when I first saw you at the camp."

"Same. Same. I saw you and there were butterflies. I think I knew right then and there. At dinner the first night, I felt that pressure down below just sitting with you. I felt really exposed having that feeling in that crowded dining hall."

She reached to the bedside table for a tissue and wiped her eyes and nose. We lay there in silence holding hands and looking at the ceiling. She finally released my hand. She sat up facing the headboard on her knees with her feet tucked under her. She sat there and we just looked at each other. Time seemed to stand still.

Finally, she broke the silence. "I've got a treat for you. I hope you like it -- I've never tried it, but I think it will be fun." She grabbed a pillow and tossed it behind her towards the foot of the bed. I leaned up on one elbow, watching her.

I was not prepared for what she did next. I'd never seen it before and I've never had any other woman do it since. She arched her body backwards so that her head was on the pillow she'd tossed and her shoulders were on the bed. She grabbed her ankles with her hands to help hold the position. Her knees were spread exposing her pussy, her stomach was taut and her already generous breasts were standing up on her chest presented for me, her nipples hardening.

"Take me."

I took a second to compose myself. I felt slightly dizzy. I was suddenly hard as a rock again -- almost painfully so. I'd never seen a move that was so submissive and oozed such raw sexuality I couldn't believe that it was comfortable for her. It was like she was sacrificing her body for me. I knelt between her legs balancing on one arm at her side. I used my free hand to guide my cock into Miss Kitty. G's pussy was absolutely on fire with warmth and wetness and I slid into her easily. Once inside her, I reached around her back to draw our bodies together. My belly was pressed up tightly against hers as I began to move inside her. In this position, her breasts and stiff nipples were presented to my mouth to lick, suck nibble and tease. She groaned deeply as I fucked her and proceeded to feast on her nipples. Because of the orgasm I'd had not long ago, I felt no urgency to simply pound into her, but continued to lavish all the attention that I could on her body as I was still incredibly turned on by all the things this woman was doing.

She strained to arch her body up to mine and I could hear her breathing hard and vocalizing her pleasure with little moans and gasps. Her body was desperately trying to merge up into mine and as I sucked her, her body positively vibrated.

I leaned back a bit to pick up the pace. I watched as her breasts shook as each stroke hit bottom. I was getting close again, and I knew it.

"Hey, gorgeous, I'm going to cum again. Where do you want it?"

"Cum... in... my... pussy... please... lover..."

Just as I was about to cum, I leaned forward grasping a nipple between my lips and pulling -- hard. She gasped at the feeling. As my orgasm hit, I buried myself in her pussy and pulled her belly up against mine with the hand behind her back. I was greeted with moans of pleasure.

When I was spent, she released her ankles and her body flattened against the bed as I collapsed on her, my face on her chest, breathing heavily. We were both drenched in sweat. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight to her chest. She leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

We lay like this for some time. We must have both fallen asleep for a bit, because my abused cock had slipped form G's pussy and I was starting to feel a chill from my damp skin. Her arms felt like dead weight across my back and her breathing was slow and regular. I needed to pee, so I disentangled myself from her grasp and she stirred a bit.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and padded to the bathroom. I looked like a mess in the mirror, but a happy one. I did my business and on leaving the bathroom was greeted with a quick kiss from G who was waiting outside the door. She was wearing a black silk bathrobe with dragons embroidered around the bottom. The bathrobe did little to hide her form and clung to her shape. She was a mess, too -- a beautiful and happy one, but still a mess.

I returned to the bedroom and rearranged the pillows and turned down the blankets, hopping into bed. We were definitely going to need to do a load of laundry to clean bedding. She came back into the room, closing the door behind her and shedding the robe as she walked. G climbed up into bed next to me putting her head on my chest with her arm and leg draped across my body. I kissed the top of her head.

"Thanks for suggesting the torte. You were right. I needed the energy. I'm drained."

"Me, too." She kissed my chest. "I'm glad you could be here with me. We need to keep working at having sex for the rest of our lives."

"I thought we were doing a good job at it."

"Yeah. It's all a part of my nefarious plan. I'm going to use my pussy to keep you here with me and then when we're rich and retired, Miss Kitty is going to kill you with a heart attack some night while we're fucking so that I can be a rich widow roaming the world."

"You and Miss Kitty would be at a loss without me."

She kissed my chest again. "Yeah, we would. I don't think I could handle that."

"Love you."

"Love you, too. G'night."

She melted into my body as I pulled the covers up. We drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

**********

I awoke to light streaming across the bed and G nestled close to me.

"Awake?"

"Yeah, sorta", I replied

"Well, Robin has been awake for a bit." She grabbed my cock and proceeded to wave my morning wood back and forth under the covers.

"Well, he's an idiot, you know. Tends to be an early riser and does his own thing in the morning."

"Really."

"Yeah, really."

"I guess that's true. He was doing his own thing and poking me, which is why I'm up before you are."

"Sorry about that. He's poorly behaved. No sense of personal space. Got a mind of his own, too."

"Oh, I don't mind that."

"What time is it?"

"Time to get up. My folks will already be up and my mom will be making breakfast. My dad is probably nursing his third cup of coffee while he's waiting to talk to you."

"Oh?"

"Yep. I think mom gave him a glowing report based on our 'talk'."

"How much to you tell your mom?"

"Everything."

"Everything? I'm in deep shit then, aren't I?"

"Nah. My mom filters what she tells dad. Need to know basis and all that."

"Thank God."

"No. Thank my mom."

"I'll be sure to."

She shifted and sat up. "I'm going to go have a quick rinse and head downstairs. You get the shower next and I'll see you in the kitchen. Oh - and I hope you're ready for a busy day."

"Busy? Doing what?"

"State secret. I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. Oh, and when we leave for the day, be sure to bring an extra sock."

"Sock? Just one?"

"Just one."

She leaned down to give me a quick peck on the lips and got out of bed. She threw the black silk bathrobe back on and grabbed a few items of clothing from her dresser.

I later learned that particular bathrobe was one of her favorite pieces of clothing. If we were staying in, that was all she tended to wear - if she wore anything at all. She rarely wrapped the belt tightly, so it fell open frequently. Even if the belt was tight, the fit over her chest was such that she was always displaying more cleavage than modesty would allow for most women. No matter how she wore it, it just seemed to cling to her curves. If we had guests, or were in a setting where she didn't want to offend anyone, she'd put on a t-shirt and either underwear or shorts underneath the robe.

A surprisingly short time later, there was a gentle knock on the door. "Your turn."

I grabbed my stuff and wrapped a towel around my waist to head to the bathroom. I worked to be as quick as G had and was reasonably successful. I was still used to the 5-minute shower time that we'd had at camp, so that helped.

Making my way down to the kitchen wasn't difficult, but it occurred to me that I'd only seen the hallway, stairs, G's bedroom and bathroom. Coming into the kitchen, G and her dad were sitting at the table talking and her mom was at the counter with measuring cups and bowls spread around. I'd met G's mom at the camp where we did training. She was a petite woman, with a thick, slightly greying single braid that went all the way down to her butt. She was wearing denim shorts and a sleeveless white top and she had a lot darker tan then G did. There was a slight air of "hippy" about her. For a woman in what I judged to be in her late 40's or early 50's, she was in great shape. Her dad, being a military guy, looked the part. He stood to greet me and shake my hand as I came into the room. He was an athletic build, about my height. His hair was short-ish, with short cut sides and slightly longer hair on top and had gone salt-and pepper grey some time ago.

"Good morning, son. How did you sleep?" The question seemed somewhat pointed and his grip on my hand was quite tight.

I shook his hand returning the grip as best I could. "I slept very well, sir."

"Don't call me sir. Name's Jon." We broke our grip and he returned to his seat motioning to a seat across the table from G where I should sit. G's mom apologized for breakfast being a bit late, but she said that they'd been up rather late the night before.

"Thanks, mom."

G asked if I'd like a cup of coffee. "Yes, please - would love one." She left the table to get a cup and pour some for me.

Jon turned to me, "So, I'd like to hear some more about the young man that my daughter has her claws into. Tell me a bit about yourself."

G turned from the counter and looked at me making tiger growls and turning her hands into claws, clawing at the air. Her mother failed to stifle a laugh as she worked. Her father simply rolled his eyes.

I told him a bit about myself - where I was from, where I'd gone to college, that sort of thing. I told him that I'd just graduated with an engineering degree and was going to be starting a new job in a little less than a month.

He nodded and cut in, "Ever thought about joining the service?"

G placed the coffee before me and sat down. She was staying out of this completely. The mirth in her eyes was apparent - she was enjoying my discomfort a bit.

"Yes. Was thinking about the Navy." I outlined some things I'd done in college that involved the Navy. I pointed out a particularly frustrating issue that had prevented me from enlisting.