G Ch. 03: Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon looked disappointed, but satisfied with the answer. "Tough break. Karen tells me that you and G met at camp. How long have you been part of that program? Her brother is in it and is camping with his patrol this weekend."

"Yes. I'm an Eagle Scout. Family has been involved for quite some time."

He seemed reasonably impressed. "That's good, very good."

I heard the oven door open and something slide in. G's mom came to join us.

I was getting grilled a bit more about details and finally Karen put her hand on her husband's hand. "Stop. You'll get a chance to ask him more questions at dinner. When you get back this evening, we're all going to have dinner together. Another couple might be joining us, but we'll see."

Jon paused. "What can we tell you about us, son?"

I outlined what I knew about G and the family from what she'd told me earlier. I asked about all the moving around they'd done.

"Part of the package when you wear the uniform. I'm from this area and after joining up, I got moved around. Karen and I had been an item in high school and I convinced her to marry me and join this clown show when I was home on leave. She's followed me everywhere and we've had our ups and downs, but she's the best thing that ever happened to me."

He grew a little sentimental and talked about G as a little girl and some of the things that went with moving all the time. G flushed with embarrassment at some of the stories.

"I've only got one more thing to say to you about her. Don't you ever hurt my little girl and we'll be just fine."

"I'm more worried that she's going to hurt me!"

He gave a wry laugh. "You got that right, son. I just hope you know what you've gotten yourself into here."

The timer rang and G and her mom served up the food - a sort of baked peach breakfast cobbler. It was delicious and the conversation turned more relaxed with discussion. At one point, her mom turned to G and said, "Today's the opening day are you going to the..."

"SHHH!!" G was shushing her mom with a mouthful of breakfast and crumbs were going everywhere.

Her mom made a show of pressing her lips together and drawing a hand across her mouth with thumb and forefinger pressed together. "Mum's the word."

G swallowed her mouthful and said, "Classified information - you should know that!"

Her dad laughed. She then bolted through the rest of her food and pushed back form the table heading upstairs. The rest of us finished our breakfast and continued to get to know each other a bit better. Finally, her dad looked at his watch. "Oh-eight-thirty - I need to run some errands. We'll see you two when you get home this afternoon."

G's mom and I were alone in the kitchen and I offered to help her clear the table and do dishes. She washed and I dried while we talked. "So, did the two of you have... fun... last night?" She arched an eyebrow at me and smirked. I was a little uncomfortable as I'd never dealt with a girlfriend's mom who knew quite so much.

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun. She's pretty special."

"More than you know. You do know that she's head-over-heels for you, don't you?"

"I figured that one out pretty quickly. The feeling is mutual."

"I'm very glad to hear that. She doesn't beat around the bush. When she sees what she wants, she goes for it. Still, I don't ever remember her gushing so much over any of the other guys she's seen. You must be pretty special, too."

"Well, I'm not sure what she saw in me, but I'm glad she did."

"Oh, I don't know. You're a nice guy and you treat her the way she should be treated. G tells me that you two are good in bed together, too."

I'm sure I'd blushed crimson. "How much does she tell you?"

"Everything. You know that you can talk to me about anything, too, right?"

"I appreciate that. It might take me a little while to get used to that, though. G tells me that I should be thanking you for filtering the information that you tell your husband about us."

She reached around my waist with one arm from the side and gave me a hug. "It's all about being happy. Jon and I just want G to be happy. I want Jon to be happy too, and one of the things that makes Jon happy is not knowing too much. I know my husband really well, so I know how much I can tell him."

"I was just a little surprised that you two were OK with me sleeping with G in her room. That's not something my folks would be comfortable with."

She snorted a laugh. "Jon's _not_ comfortable with it, really. He knows she's a big girl and that she's had boyfriends while she's away at school, but that's not happening under his nose in his house. What he does know is that you make G really happy - happier than any other guy she's ever dated. He likes you, though, so that's a good start. He also seemed impressed with you this morning. He would have taken you to task more if he wasn't."

"How about you? Are you OK with me sleeping with your daughter?"

She pulled me in for another one-armed hug and smiled at me. "If you're sleeping, you're doing it wrong." I was starting to see where G got some of her expressions and attitude from. "She's already declared that she's going to be having sex with you for the rest of her life. I've never heard her say that before, so I'm pretty sure she's already made up her mind where this relationship is headed. Jon and I think we're going to be seeing you often, and for a long, long time."

G's voice called out from upstairs, "Got your sock?"

**********

G came into the kitchen wearing a bright yellow satin dress and an off-the shoulder top that laced at the front with little puffy sleeve things on her upper arm. Like the blue velvet dress she'd worn the night before, she appeared to be in danger of falling out, her full breasts on full display. She also had on a circlet of dried flowers with ribbons trailing down her back and a pair of leather slippers. She did a little twirl, causing the skirt to billow out and the ribbons trail behind her. She had a large cloth bag in her hand that made strange noises as it moved.

Her mom said, "Looking good, honey!", and I had to agree.

G turned to me. "Sock. Get it. NOW!"

I went and got a sock from my duffle, still bewildered by the request.

Arriving back in the kitchen G was being instructed by her mom about what time we needed to be back and if we could pick up some things on the way home. G grumbled a bit and it seemed that it was going to cut into whatever she had planned.

"Well, we'd better get moving." She gave her mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek and Karen held her arms out to me for a hug as well.

"Have a good time, you two!"

We got into the car. I was eyeing her outfit and thinking. "Where are we going, and am I dressed OK?"

"Need to know basis - and you don't need to know. I'll give directions, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. Anyway, if I told you where you were going, you wouldn't have a clue. Don't worry about how you're dressed. You won't be wearing those clothes for very long."

"Ah." My interest was now piqued.

G started with some basic directions. The area we were driving in became much more rural. It seemed to be going on forever, but it was probably less than half an hour.

We passed a large farm with a field that had a lot of cars parked in it. Brightly colored banners waved from poles all around. There were knights on horseback with lances and ladies riding sidesaddle behind them in dresses that were a bit fancier than what G was wearing. We were directed where to park the car and when I turned the engine off, she was just wiggling in her seat. She made a show of pushing her cleavage together with her arms making it pop with a wink and a smile. "Ever been to a Renaissance Breast-i-val?"

I had. We'd go to visit family and there was a large renaissance fair nearby. We'd enjoy it, but rarely got into the spirit as much as some attendees did. I did, however, recall the large amount of cleavage on display of all sizes and types.

G paid our entry fee while having a conversation with the person selling tickets in the booth. They appeared to know each other. I took in the sights and did some people watching with G as we waited with the crowd for the gates to open.

A horn sounded in the distance and the gates were finally opened. "Push and shove! Push and shove! Come and leave your money with us!" She dragged me by the hand through the crowd and we headed for a large tent with a sign that said, "Ye Olde Haberdasher".

A woman in a peasant dress greeted G as "Milady G" and they chatted a bit before G told her what she was looking for. She looked me head to toe and took a few measurements with a measuring tape. I was instructed to wait where I was and they both disappeared into the tent between racks of clothing and large shelves talking conspiratorially. The two of them finally returned with G laden down with clothes and boots. The other woman is carrying a large wide brimmed hat with a huge feather sticking out at a rakish angle.

They shared a look. "Yeah, that should do. You, sir, are my handsome rogue and are here to ravish me. You need to look the part. Don't forget your sock." She handed me the stack and the woman in the dress said she'd hang onto the hat until I got changed. The attendant flopped the hat on the counter and grabbed a bag with a number on it from underneath.

"This is for your mundanes."

"Mundanes?"

"Yes, Milord, the clothes you have on now."

I was directed to an area with large wooden changing spaces. They had a curtain to draw for privacy, a wide bench and a large mirror mounted on one wall so that you could see how you looked in your new clothes I got the shirt on - a muslin thing with pleats at the shoulders that came down to just below my waist. The front laced in a "V" with a leather cord and seemed to be set up to just be open. The pants were a bit of a conundrum. They were dark brown cloth but appeared to be missing a section of the crotch and wouldn't close at the front. There were eyelets around the edge and some little hooks, but I was stumped. I got them on, but was a bit more exposed than was decent. There were some thin leather boots that laced to the knee and a wide matching belt sporting a large brass buckle and a rapier attached that was wired to the belt so it didn't come out of the sheath. A large leather pouch with a drawstring and a hook were attached as well. A vest completed the outfit, but I still had a small curved piece of fabric and a length of black, silken cord that I was also trying to figure out.

Finally, I gave up.

"HELP!"

G pulled back the curtain and stepped in closing it behind her. She started looking from the top down and then she started to laugh.

"Uhm. You're not done getting dressed."

"Yeah, I was feeling a bit of a breeze..."

"Where's the codpiece and the sock?"

Her eyes crinkled at the corners with a smile. She was enjoying my discomfort.

I waved the sock at her, and said, "Codpiece?"

She glanced around and saw the curved piece of fabric on the bench. "That. It's for your package. You're advertising your size and prowess in bed with it. The size of the package reflects on me, hence the sock - to stuff your codpiece. No guy really has the equipment to stuff one the right way. Let me get you laced up."

She hiked up her skirt and went down on her knees in front of me with the sock, codpiece and cord. She was threading the silken cord through the eyelets like a professional. The view from above looking down her top was, well, thrilling, and her touch as she worked at my crotch was making me hard.

"G? While you're down there... Robin would maybe like a little attention."

She looked up and around a bit. Anyone who was looking at the changing room from the outside would see that she was kneeling in front of me in the space underneath the curtain.

"Here? Now?"

"Please?"

She pushed the codpiece to the side - at least the half that she'd laced up and pulled my underwear down and to the side releasing my cock. It was a little bit awkward, but she proceeded to give me a quick, but intense blowjob that started out with her banana routine. Her attention was exquisite and I didn't last long, indicating with a hand on her head that I was ready. She hummed around my cock and sucked harder as I exploded into her mouth. When we were done, she made a big show of sensually licking her lips and teeth. She reached into her bag and produced a cloth to wipe me down before tucking me back into my underwear and finishing the lacing of the codpiece, folding the sock into it when she was nearly done.

"That's better. Now you look the part. Robin happy?"

"Oh, yes, gorgeous."

"Good. Miss Kitty wants equal time later. You may have to be at her beck and call tonight."

"It would be my pleasure, Milady. You did say 'ravish' didn't you?"

She grinned at me and we made our way back to the counter. The woman at the counter raised an eyebrow at G. G looked back at her and they shared a knowing look. From the magic bag, G produced a pair of leather flagons and a few other miscellaneous items that looked like they might be useful for the day's outing. My bag of "mundanes" and G's mostly empty bag were turned over and we received numbered tokens so we could claim the bags later.

Our next stop was a booth that was run by another young lady that also seemed to know G. I was beginning to see a pattern here.

There were pinboards that were covered with ribbon formed into heart shapes of various colors. There was a key at the top regarding the meaning of the different colored ribbons. Powder blue : "Innocents". Pink : "Virgin". Yellow : "Friends only". Green : "Available". Red : "Tak-en" Green/Red : "Change my mind". Black :"Don't even think it".

G paid the woman for two of the ribbons and then took two of the red ribbons and pinned one on my vest and another on her blouse. I thought about it for a minute and asked her a question.

"I thought you were OK with me seeing other women, so long as I returned to your bed?"

She looked me in the eyes and considered me for a minute.

"I changed my mind. You're all mine. If we're going to have sex for the rest of our lives, you're my one-and-only and I'm yours."

I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply. She returned the embrace and the kiss with obvious passion.

The woman at the ribbon booth was doing everything in her power to look any way but at us.

We broke the embrace and G started in with a lesson about how a rogue should behave. Who I should doff my feathered cap to and who I should bow to as they passed. I was told I should be friendly to the ladies, ("Not too friendly, though!") and attentive to the lady on my arm. We searched the program for what things we wanted to do and see to get the most of the day before we had to head home to her parent's house.

We browsed shops and G found a few things that she wanted. There were some very talented and creative craftspeople and artists selling their wares. I was thankful for the leather pouch on the belt to carry things she'd gotten.

There were loads of performers - some in the "streets" and some in theaters around the venue. We saw quite a few different shows. There was comedy with some serious innuendo (for the parents, and over the kid's heads), creative performances and bawdy singing groups. There were talented performers doing sword swallowing and mime work. The variety and depth of skills by the performers was truly amazing.

G seemed to know everyone - many seemed to be surprised when they saw the color of the ribbon that she was wearing, and the rogue in her company.

We ate at one of the "pubs" on long wooden benches and tables in a shady grove of tall trees. I enjoyed the variety of ales and ciders there and she was partial to the mead, having several glasses with lunch.

G wanted to be sure to attend the jousting that was going to take place shortly, so we wandered around seeing the sights, attending a few performances and browsing yet more shops.

In one of the back alleys, there was an area with what appeared to be a cage and an archery range. There was a large crowd gathered and we'd just missed something that had happened before we arrived. While I was looking around, a really REALLY big guy who was dressed as a troll came over and grabbed G around the waist throwing her over his shoulder and dragging her to the cage, locking her in. The troll's "keeper" told me that to release G, I had to get a bullseye with an arrow. (A sign nearby showed that this booth was raising funds for a charity.). G was hamming it up in the cage doing her best damsel in distress imitation.

Fortunately for me, I'd been a competitive archer in college. The distance was relatively short and the target was large, although the tackle wasn't great. It looked like an easy task.

I paid the keeper's fee and then this rogue stepped to the firing line and chose a bow from what they had and was handed 5 arrows by the troll's keeper. I nocked the first arrow and drew the bow sending it sailing downrange into the center of the bullseye. The crowd behind me called out "Huzzah!"

I decided to have some fun and shoot the other 4 arrows. (I'd paid for them, hadn't I?) The crowd seemed to hold their breath as I continued to fire, sending the arrows one by one downrange to land in a tight group in the bullseye with the first arrow. "Oooh's" and "Aaahh's" accompanied the results. Finally, a loud cheer erupted from the crowd and G was released from her confinement by the troll's keeper while the troll made a show of looking disappointed and picking his nose.

The keeper tried to hand G a rose, which she refused. She said, "I've already got my prize!" and ran over leaping at me and wrapping her arms around my neck for a kiss.

The crowd joined in with another hearty "Huzzah!" at that.

I was feeling relieved. Mostly I was glad that I had gotten away with letting my ego get the better of me and hadn't screwed up. (If you're going to show off, be sure that you can deliver!)

We threaded our way through the crowd, arm-in-arm, heading for the jousting arena in hopes of getting good seats before the event. The arena had an area on a hillside with wooden benches that were in a theater rake. At the foot of the hill was a long area with woodchips separated by a rail for the jousting and on the other side, was a covered platform with large chairs and brightly colored silks-- the Royal Pavilion.

A large man with a passing resemblance to Henry the Eighth came into the arena on a white horse led by knights on horseback and followed by his queen and court. With much pomp and circumstance, the court was seated and declared the games open. The games opened with some display of falconry.

After some rearrangement of items the field, horns blared and the jousting began. G sat up on the bench to get a better view of the jousting and was obviously really into what was going on. We watched the whole show and there were shattered lances and unseated knights - they were playing for keeps. The crowd cheered favorites, and hissed at some of the other knights.

The show ended, and G seemed sad that we needed to leave. We made our way back to the Haberdasher's shop and I changed back into my 'mundanes' before leaving.

When we got back in the car she asked me if I'd had fun.

"Yes, I had a good time, you?"

"Always. I just wish I could go back in time."

"Back in time?"

"Yeah. I wish I met you years ago."

"Well, you're the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I haven't been this happy in a long time."

We stopped at a grocery store on the way back to the house for the things her mother wanted for dinner and got there with a few minutes to spare.

We walked into the kitchen to find her mother working on food for dinner -- her father was visible through the kitchen window cleaning up in the back yard.