G Ch. 03: Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could smell her brother's stuff even in the living room as he was getting cleaned up. The house reeked of wood smoke from his gear. I like the smell of wood smoke, but this wasn't pleasant. His room was downstairs and he had his own bathroom down there, apparently. It occurred to me that I didn't know her brother's name yet.

"What's your brother's name?"

"Booger. Right now it's mud."

"Uhm. I mean what did your parents name him? I need to call him something and I don't know him well enough to call him 'Booger.'"

"Arthur. We call him Art or Artie. His friends call him Booger. He had little incident at school in 2nd grade and it stuck."

The sound of tires crunching on the driveway and the garage door opening announced the return of G's parents. Karen was barely through the door before G pounced and literally dragged her by the hand into the front hallway. There was intense whispering going on that I could catch snippets of. Jon looked at me with concern and a question in his eyes and walked over to his chair. All I could do was shrug back at him. He rolled his eyes, grabbed a piece of the newspaper and leaned back into his recliner to wait out the hushed meeting of the minds that was happening.

Karen came back into the living room and directly over to her husband, leaning down to whisper in his ear. As she spoke, his eyes narrowed. He folded the paper and put it on the table beside him. He went down into the basement, a man with a mission.

G came back into the room and resumed her place on the floor. Karen headed into the kitchen and we all attempted to ignore what was going on below us. There was a knock on a door and it was apparent that Artie was getting some fatherly instruction about his behavior from the bits of conversation that were filtering up to us. Jon's voice wasn't raised, but firm. There were snippets about how a man should behave. We finally heard a "Yes, sir", then a repeated "Yes, sir." Footfalls on the stairs announced Jon's return. He went back to his chair, picked up the newspaper and resumed reading while shaking his head to himself.

Shortly after, Artie made an appearance in the living room and walked up to G. He looked suitably chastised. He made an apology to her and handed her a large leather-bound journal with a series of large flaps with locked latches. The latches showed some scratches. Apparently he'd tried to jimmy the locks.

G looked up at him. She was still angry.

"Did you open it and read anything?"

"No."

"But you tried, right?"

"Yeah."

"Don't ever do that again. Ever."

Jon looked up from his paper.

"That's been taken care of. Don't keep picking at it. That's my job, not yours, young lady."

Her anger somewhat defused, she went back to the paper.

An uncomfortable silence filled the room. Karen swept in and made introductions between Artie and I and then announced that lunch was ready.

Lunch was a quiet affair with some sandwiches, salads and chips.

Karen broke the silence and asked Artie about his camping trip. They'd gone hiking in a nearby State Park, a "wilderness" by name. He talked about where they'd gone, what they'd seen, and a few events that had happened over the weekend. Some good and some bad, including one of the party who'd gotten a bad cut while splitting wood.

"Tough deal", Jon said. "Is he going to be OK?"

Artie thought a minute.

"Yes. The bleeding didn't last too long, and we were able to clean it and dress it. The bandage didn't bleed through on our hike out."

G shot a glance at Artie. "You were home early."

The thought was in my mind, too.

"Yeah, the weather report looked like rain, so they decided to bug out before lunch, and skip the loop that included the last peak we wanted to hit."

Almost on cue, some drops of rain appeared on the slider for the deck.

"Looks like we made a good move."

Jon shifted the conversation my way. "So, what are your plans? You heading home this afternoon or have you two got something else cooked up?"

I looked over at G and she looked hopefully at me.

"Well, I've been thinking about that a bit. If it's OK with you, I'd like to stay another night, possibly a second. I need to call a few people tomorrow morning and make arrangements to see the apartments that I'm interested in. I can then stop in on my way home to see them. I need to be settled before I start work. A commute from my folk's place or a hotel for a few days isn't really practical. I need to call a few people and make arrangements to see the few that I'm interested in. I'm worried that if I don't nail one down soon, all the college kids are going to snap them up. "

Karen looked at G who was making puppy dog eyes at her mother. Karen smiled and she and Jon shared a look.

Jon replied, "I think that makes sense. Just let us know what works best for you."

G made a show of clapping here hands with glee, and flashed me a beaming smile.

G's mother said, "I don't have anything in for dinner. I could make some pizza if we got some sauce and toppings."

"Pizza and movie night? ", G suggested. "We can go to the store for the toppings and hit Blockbuster on the way back."

"We're low on beer. Better get some of that, too ", Jon added. "It's pizza _and_ beer, you know."

I volunteered to go with G running errands. It was the least I could do. Her folks had been great to me and I wanted to return the favor.

"What else do you two have planned?"

G paused and looked out the window thoughtfully.

"It's a rainy day. Good for a nap."

Karen and Jon shared a glance. Jon said, "Sounds like a great idea."

We finished lunch and helped clean up the dishes. We went upstairs and G hid her diary in what must have been a new hiding place. I grabbed a rain jacket. As we headed for the front door, Karen handed us a slip of paper with some more things she wanted from the store -- the list was now getting pretty long. G threw on her rain jacket and we rushed to the car as the rain had become quite heavy.

The grocery store had almost everything we needed, with the exception of beer. We'd have to go elsewhere to get it because it was Sunday. The Blockbuster was in the same parking lot and we ran through the puddles across the lot to get there. G picked out a new release, Revenge, with Kevin Costner and Madeleine Stowe. Beer was finally procured from a local bar -- buying a case of beer "to go".

By the time we were done, we were drenched.

Back at the house, we unloaded our purchases and I tried to help put them away in the kitchen. I was at a loss for where most things went, so I did my best to help G and load some of the beer into the fridge. Karen had been busy while we were gone and there was a bowl of dough rising on the counter. Artie was in the living room watching football, and his parents were nowhere to be found. They were probably off napping.

G and I made a bee-line for her room. We stripped off our wet clothes, drying off with towels and G put on her silk robe to take the clothes and towels downstairs to put in the dryer. I climbed into bed and waited for G's return.

She returned to the room in a much better mood than she'd been in only a few hours ago. She let the robe slide off her shoulders to the floor and crawled over snuggling up close. The wind was blowing the rain against the window. G made a theatrical show of putting her head on my chest and snoring loudly. I ticked her and she jumped.

"You're not tired. You don't want a nap, either."

Her eyes glittered at me. "Nope. I had the most delicious sleep last night, so I'm not tired. I'm pretty sure that my parents aren't really having a nap, either."

"I think we ought to follow their lead."

"Mmmm... What did you have in mind?"

"I wanted to taste you this morning, but you wouldn't let me."

"Didn't you like what we did instead?"

"That was amazing. I want a repeat sometime. But for now, I want to lick you, tease you and taste you until you can't stand it anymore."

"Can I taste you, too?"

"Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine, gorgeous."

"You're on the bottom."

We started to rearrange ourselves. I grabbed a pillow for my neck, anticipating giving G a long, luxurious tongue-lashing.

She'd picked up on my earlier reference and was singing some of Monty Python's "Sit on My Face" song softly to herself as we moved. She straddled my head, tucking her legs under my arms. Her ass was presented to my face and I kissed each cheek.

"Hey!" She looked back and smirked at me.

She leaned over, lowering herself to my mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and licked me under the top of my head. It seemed like I could feel every bump on her tongue. Her scent blossomed and I craned forward to lick her from front to back. She was tangy and musky-sweet all at the same time. Her nipples dragged over my stomach in little circular motions as she moved herself on my tongue a bit as she tried to figure out how much pressure she wanted. I split her open with my tongue and moved it up inside her before pulling out to suck on her clit which was now making an appearance from under its hood. She moaned and took me deeper into her mouth.

I released my hold on her clit and nipped at the skin on the inside of her thighs. As I did this, G pulled off. She squeezed my dick to get my attention. I then went back to licking her and parting her folds with my tongue. She took me deep in her mouth again I pulled back trying to get into a position where I could bring my thumb into play on her clit while I licked her. She pulled off again and squeezed me.

I sorted out that we were playing a game. The rules appeared to be simple. If I did something she liked, she was going to do something I liked.

I managed to bring my thumb to bear. I slipped it up inside her and proceeded to bring the underside of my thumb against her clit and my palm pushing on her mons. Her head plunged down my shaft and she gagged a little in her haste. G was getting hotter and wetter. Her juices were running down my cheeks as I teased her with teeth and tongue. She was moving her hips on my thumb and palm as I was licking and nipping her. Her nipples continued to graze my stomach.

G pulled off of me to tell me breathlessly, "Fingers should always be included - and inserted!"

I stopped, and waited. Two could play at that game. Then she went down on me again with her tongue swirling around my shaft as she went. I plunged my tongue into her as I moved my thumb up against the front of her pussy and pressed on her mons with my palm as I moved my thumb into her. G kept pressing back against my tongue and my thumb. As I picked up my pace, she picked up hers, breathing heavily through her nose.

I pulled my thumb from her and wrapped my arms around her lower back, pulling her to my tongue and giving her clit a lashing with lots of pressure. She finally had to reach back and push against my arm as the combination was too intense. She then took the hand and cupped my balls as she sucked and pressed just behind them.

The feeling of that pressure was intense and I could feel my orgasm approaching. I'm sure she could feel my scrotum shift in her hand as the orgasm began. She pressed back against my face, hard, and locked her lips around the crown of my cock as I filled her mouth with my cum. When my orgasm subsided, she pulled off and took a huge breath and shifted down my body, collapsing on top of me. Her glistening pussy was in front of me just out of reach, her thighs rubbing my ears.

Recovering slightly, she got on her hands and knees to turn around. We pulled down the covers and snuggled into a tight embrace. We kissed and could taste each other in the kiss.

She stopped and licked my cheeks before kissing me again. I rolled to the side and she snuggled into my side in her favorite position - head on my chest, arm draped across me, and thigh pulled up over my hip. I was just enjoying her warm softness against me.

**********

The knock at the door startled me.

My heart was in my throat.

We were, apparently tired, even after G's claim of 'delicious sleep'. She was still out cold.

Another soft knock came at the door, and then I heard Karen's voice.

"Ok, you two, I'm getting ready to start the pizza. You've just got a little bit of time before dinner. G? I'm going to want a little help down-stairs."

"Thanks. Got it."

I pulled G to me and shook her a bit. She rolled away from me with a yawn and stretched luxuriously.

"G? Did you hear your mom?"

"No. What did she say?"

"She's getting ready to start the pizza and she wants you to help her with something. We need a little clean-up before we go downstairs. I don't think they'd be happy if we showed up to dinner as we are."

"Well, clothes are probably required."

"Yeah, but no. Not only that."

I gave an exaggerated sniff. We smelled like sex. I also felt like I had some bits that could use a washing.

"Oh. Yeah. That's probably a good idea."

We got cleaned up and dressed and headed downstairs. The table was already laid for dinner and Jon was in his recliner with the paper and a beer. Artie was still glued to the television watching football. I'm not a fan, so I wasn't even sure if it was the same game from earlier. G's mom had stretched the dough in a sheet pan with sauce on it already. She was starting on some veggies and there were bowls on the counter.

She turned to G.

"Would you be a dear and make some salads and prep some peaches for shortcake?"

G groaned a little.

"Your brother set the table and your father helped me with some clean up, we have a guest and I could use some help."

"Ok, mom."

G went to work on the salad and I started on the bowl of peaches.

Karen gave me a stern look. "You're a guest here."

"Can the guest help?"

She didn't look entirely happy, but she nodded her assent.

G looked up from the cutting board. "He's not really a guest. He's almost family."

I was taken aback a bit by the comment. We'd been dating for just over two months and had been together for maybe 10 days. It looked like my new girlfriend was staking a claim. Thinking back over some of what had happened over the weekend, I was pretty sure of it.

Karen polled the room to find out what everyone wanted on their pizza and made the pizza with strips of those toppings. G and I had finished our work in the kitchen and I grabbed two beers from the fridge for us, but she shook her head at me.

"I'm going to have something else." She pulled an unlabeled green wine bottle from the fridge and poured some of the golden liquid into a wine glass. "Homemade mead."

We sat on the couch and waited for dinner to be ready. Jon finally put down the paper. "You know, we've got a cabin up at the lake about an hour from here. If you want, you two are welcome to use it sometime that you want to get away from the rat race."

G looked very interested. "Does this mean that I can finally get a key of my own?"

"We'll talk about it, but I don't see why not. You know how to open it up and close it down. That's the most important thing."

The pizza was done and we moved to the table.

Jon started to tell me a bit more about the cabin. "It's rustic, to say the least. There are two bedrooms off the main room. Water is seasonal, usually from May to September, sometimes October. There's no bathroom in the cabin, but there is a privy and an outdoor shower. The place has a wood stove for heat along with a kerosene heater. They don't plow the road when it snows, so in the winter you need to go in on skis or snowmobiles. G's uncle has a few up there. In the summer, it is great, especially because we usually get a breeze off the lake blows the bugs away."

It sounded interesting to me and over dinner and dessert I got more details. G and I started discussing a winter getaway.

After dinner was finished and the dishes cleared away, G put the Revenge tape into the VHS and set it to play. It was a forgettable movie with a bit more sex and violence than Artie wanted, and he vanished downstairs to his room not long after the movie started.

At the point where the outcome of the movie was fairly obvious, Jon paused the tape and came over extending his hand to me which I shook.

"I probably won't see you before I head to work tomorrow, so if you're headed home tomorrow, have a safe drive back. You seem to be making my daughter and my wife happy, so you're welcome here anytime."

I thanked him for his kindness both he and Karen's hospitality. I told him that I'd do my best to keep G happy. He hit 'play' and headed off to bed.

When the movie ended, we all got up to go to bed. Karen came over and gave G a hug and a kiss and then turned to me for a hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you two are enjoying each other." She looked me squarely in the eyes. "And you! I think we'll be seeing a lot more of you."

G pretty much beamed at that thought. I did too, actually.

"You know where the cereal is. That's breakfast tomorrow. I'll see you in the morning."

We headed upstairs as Karen stayed behind to do a few things.

I was enjoying following G up the stairs and watching her butt sway as she climbed the stairs in front of me. I leaned forward and to a bite at her ass through her shorts. She looked over her shoulder with s smirk and a raised eyebrow.

When I'd closed the bedroom door behind us, she turned and we embraced and kissed with rising passion, our hands roaming over each other. I grabbed her ass and she ground her crotch against me, my erection quickly coming to life. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest through my shirt. We kissed until we literally had to come up for air. She looked at me and had pure fire in her eyes.

I pulled her shirt up over her head and she reached skyward to help me before she returned the favor, pulling off my shirt. I then undid the snap on her shorts and pulled down on the zipper. I held two fingers up in front of her face and she pulled them into her mouth and swirling her tongue around them before pulling off with a sucking sound. With ready access to the waistband of her panties, I slid my wet fingers down the front of her panties and into Miss Kitty.

She wasted no time unzipping the front of my shorts and reaching in to grasp my shaft. We stroked each other's sex while staring into each other's eyes.

I finally withdrew my hand from her and proceeded to hold them in front of me, finally sucking on them, savoring the taste of her. She released me and pulled me in for a kiss, tasting herself on my lips.

I leaned down to kiss her neck and then whispered into her ear, "I want you bent over the edge of your bed for me and I'm going to take you from behind."

She put her hand up to my chest and pushed me back gently. She reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, letting it slide down to the floor off her arms as I stripped off my shorts and underwear in one move. Her nipples were hard enough that they could have cut glass.

Kneeling before her, I grasped at the waistband of her shorts and underwear pulling them to the floor. The aroma of her sex in front of me was intoxicating and I kissed her belly and started to lick downwards. She put her hand on my head, pushing me away before walking over to the side of her bed with me standing to follow her. I loved watching her hips sway as she walked.

She wasn't quite tall enough to stand flat-footed on the floor, so she was on the balls of her feet with her white cotton ankle socks still on. It made her legs and ass look fantastic in the way wearing high-heeled shoes did.

It was at that very moment that the wonder of mirrors dawned on this young man. The mirrored closet doors let us watch each other. She was standing at the edge of the bed and I could see both of us reflected in the mirror. She was biting her lower lip and her eyes were roaming my body, the way I mine were roaming over hers.