G Ch. 03: Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! He followed me home. Can I keep him?"

"You'd better ask him! Did you have a good time?"

"Yup!"

G dropped the bags on the counter and ran upstairs.

"I see you survived."

"Yes, I did. She's really into this reenactment stuff, isn't she?"

"Yes, for a long time. When we lived elsewhere, she found groups like that to join. They're sort of 'her people'. As we moved around, she found other reenactors guilds to join."

"Can I do anything to help?"

"I'm OK here in the kitchen. I'll put G to work when she comes back down. Why don't you see if Jon needs any help."

I stepped out onto the deck and Jon greeted me with the same question Karen had, "Enjoy yourself this afternoon?"

"Yes. I had a great time. Mostly because I was spending time with your daughter. Can I help with anything?"

"Sure. You can clean off the cushions over around the fire pit and then get a fire started. Wood and tools are over by the garage. Matches are under the grill." He handed me the broom he'd been using to sweep the deck and patio.

They had a large sunken area with a large raised fire pit that had seating with high backs surrounding the pit and some evergreens surrounding the whole thing like a screen. After cleaning the area, I managed to get a nice fire going pretty easily and Jon seemed pleased with the result.

While we were chatting a bit about the day a young couple came into the back yard around the house rather than through it.

Jon stood and introduced me. "This is Barry and his wife Jane. I work with them both over at the base. Barry and I worked together before in California."

Barry was a bit younger than Jon with the same hair-cut, but a stockier build. Jane was a cute blonde with a full, curvy body.

"Barry works in personnel and Jane works in operations."

G came onto the deck in a tight pair of khaki shorts and a short sleeve button-down shirt which was tailored to emphasize her waist. She greeted the couple and then gave them both hugs.

Karen poked her head out of the kitchen. "Would anyone like a drink?" Barry and Jon both flashed wide smiles and gave a thumbs-up. Jane headed into the kitchen to help.

G looked at me, "What would you like?"

"Beer, please."

She followed Jane into the house. A few minutes later, the ladies appeared with sweating glasses of chilled white wine and two glasses of amber liquid with ice and a tall glass of ice cold beer.

We sat around the table on the deck chatting. After a while Karen and Jon excused themselves from the table. Jon started some steaks and chicken on the grill and Karen started bringing out platters and bowls of food.

G was leaning into my shoulder and talking to Jane about the impending start of the school year and Barry was giving me the third degree -- I think he was asking more questions than Jon had over breakfast.

During a lull in conversation, G turned to whisper into my ear. "Do you know what's on my mind for this evening?"

"I've got a pretty good general idea", I whispered back. You may have to fill in the details -- but later."

Jon brought platters of steaming meat to the table and said grace. Platters and bowls were passed around the table and we all enjoyed both the food and the company.

While we were eating, Jon continued his interrogation from earlier, but at a more relaxed pace. Questions were more about family and growing up than anything else. Barry and Jane were peripherally paying attention to our exchanges, but ostensibly carrying on a conversation with G and her mom.

As everyone was getting done with their meals, G nudged me in the ribs with an elbow and we got up to clear the table. We put remaining food away and loaded the dishwasher. She refilled my empty beer glass and handed me a bottle of bourbon to bring out while she grabbed a bottle of white wine from the fridge.

The party had moved from the table to the fire pit in our absence and each couple was sitting together. Jon had obviously stoked the fire to help take the growing chill off. As we approached the fire pit, the conversation halted for a bit with an awkward silence that lasted just long enough to know that we'd interrupted a conversation about us. G refilled wine glasses and I poured bourbon for the men.

G and I took a seat together and she sort of melted into my side as I wrapped my arm around her waist and put a hand on her hip. Karen and Jane shared a glance. The conversation turned to lots of talk about not much content.

Karen got up and brought out tray of dessert -- strawberry shortcake and brought one around to each of us. As she held the tray out to me, she said, "You'd better take one. You're going to need your strength." I must have blushed the color of the berries. It was delicious, but I was disappointed to have to let go of G's warmth against my side as we ate.

We ate in silence before Barry spoke up, motioning in my direction. "Jon, he's not a bad guy. I think they'll do all right."

"Yeah, I know. Just takes me a while to adjust. I'm pretty defensive about my little girl."

G was indignant.

"I'm a woman. I get to make my own choices."

The other two women nodded their heads.

Jon chuckled to himself. "Yeah, I know sweetheart. I still see you as a little girl in my head. It's nice to watch you grow up and it is hard to watch you grow up."

Karen interjected quietly, " -- and you need to let her grow up."

"You're right, hon."

"I watched my dad do the same thing, Jon. Remember being in the car on my driveway?"

"Oh."

We finished our dessert and G snuggled back against me bringing her warmth back. The conversation mostly went between G's folks and the guests as G and I just sat and enjoyed the fire. Finally, Jane made a very obvious show of yawning and pulled on Barry's hand. They made their goodbyes and walked around their house to the car.

When we heard the engine start and the tires crunch on the driveway as they backed out, G leaned over theatrically onto her back on my lap. She batted her eyes at me and indicated towards the house with her eyebrows. She then made the same show of yawning that Jane had.

"Oh, to be young again."

"We still are!" Jon replied.

"Go on you two. And behave yourselves!"

We stood and G looked at her mother.

"Badly?"

Karen rolled her eyes at us and made a hand motion shooing us away.

As we came through the kitchen, G grabbed the bowl of whipped cream from the fridge. We went up the stairs and I had to stop into the bathroom first.

G was naked and on the bed with the covers turned down. The bowl of whipped cream was on the night stand, but she'd already applied the cream to all the places she wanted to be licked -- even on her ear lobes. I took of my clothes slowly -- I was figuring to tease her, but she wasn't really in the mood for that.

"Miss Kitty wants her equal time! The instructions were 'ravish' if you'll recall. Besides, you'd better hurry up before all the cream melts."

I leapt up onto the bed and crawled over until I was hovering over her. We kissed and I darted quickly to both sides of her head, sucking the cream off her earlobes with a loud slurping noise.

She giggled, "Too loud!"

I followed her guidelines of whipped cream down the inside of her arms and then down her chest to her nipples and lapped around them to expose them to me before taking one in my mouth and sucking deeply on one and licking it as she grabbed my head and held me to her chest.

"Keep doing that. Keep doing that. MMmmm... Ok. -- my other boob is getting jealous of the attention this one is getting. You'd better switch."

Who was I to argue?

I gave her left nipple the same treatment and got the same response. She finally confided that she could feel a tension that went all the way from the nipple deep into her belly and into her pussy like they were connected. I had worried about her lack of orgasms, but I guess I shouldn't have.

She released my head and I swirled my tongue down through the cream which was now melting down the sides of her stomach. I lapped at the escaping trails of it and she jumped.

"That tickles!"

I made my way to her bellybutton and ran my tongue around the edge repeatedly before dipping into it and getting as much out as I could manage. By the time I reached lower, I encountered a matted mess of pubic hair with whipped cream which didn't work well for sensual licking. I looked up at her face and she sort of shrugged at me. By now, her skin was so warm, that any traces of the cream were gone from between her legs and dripping on the bed. I reached up for the bowl.

"A good kitty deserves cream."

I applied a liberal dollop of cream between her legs, dragging my fingers up through her lips as she closed her eyes. I moved between her legs.

"'Ravish' was the word, right?"

"You bet, mister."

I did my best to give her the ravishing that she deserved. I worked with tongue, lips and fingers. Finally, she pushed me away.

"I've got something I want to try. Let me up."

She sat up and gave me my orders. "On your back on the pillows."

I complied. She reached for the bowl and took the rest of the cream and rubbed it on my cock. She then took and threw a leg over me, settling her pussy on the underside of me and sliding up and down me with my cock riding in between her lips. She tipped her hips to apply a little more pressure to her clit, and rode sliding up and down with the cream lubricating our contact. As the cream dried a bit, it got sticky and the level of friction increased slightly, mixed with G's own natural lubrication. The sensation built until I couldn't hold back and sprayed my stomach and hers with droplets of cum. She took a finger and dipped it in the droplets bringing one to her mouth.

"MMMmmm... Cream and cream. Yummy."

She continued to sit astride my hips as we talked for a bit. She teased her fingers through her pubic hair as we talked and frowned a bit.

"I'm too sticky. We need a shower."

She looked down and around at the bed.

"Change of sheets, too."

We stripped the bottom sheet and threw it in the laundry hamper before I grabbed a towel and G wrapped in her black robe for the trip to the bathroom.

We stepped into the warm water together and lathered the sticky mess off each other's bodies. Embracing under the warm water just holding each other was heaven just to feel wrapped in her softness, skin-on-skin. We kissed, softly at first and then with rising passion. I could feel myself hardening between us. Finally, G released me and turned around. She leaned forward reaching between her legs for me and guiding me into her. I slipped into her slowly, savoring the feelings. I took my hands and held one on her hip to guide our motion as we fucked under the warm water, while holding her belly with the other. She braced one hand on the wall and covered by hand on her belly, lacing her fingers into mine. She dropped her head a bit and her mouth was hanging open. She was obviously enjoying what she was feeling, but I wanted to know.

"What are you feeling, gorgeous?"

"You, filling me. And my belly - the pressure. It feels good. So good. Your hand, it, oh, it..."

"You like that, don't you."

"You know I do. Keep doing it."

"I will." I picked up the pace some and could feel the oncoming sensation. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, lover."

I released my hand from her hip, cupping her breast and worrying her nipple. I finally went over the edge and came with a grunt, pulling up on her belly with my other hand, burying myself deep within her as I came. She released her hand from mine and we both stood up and I wrapped my hands around her waist. She craned her neck around for an awkward kiss over her shoulder, but we didn't care. I started to reach for the knob to shut off the shower, but she stopped me so that she could grab a wash cloth to clean us up a bit more.

When she was done, I turned off the water and we stepped out of the shower to dry ourselves. To say we were ready for more would have been a lie. We both admitted to being a bit sore.

Returning to the bedroom, it was all we could do to get the clean fitted sheet on the bed and flop back in. I reached for her and she snuggled close, head on my chest, arm around me and her leg thrown over my hip. I closed my eyes and we drifted off.

**********

I was awakened with a kiss. Certainly one of the better ways to wake up, in my opinion.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead. It's almost 10."

I opened my eyes to see G looking at me, She was astride my hips with elbows on the bed, just laying on me. I was feeling a little worse for the wear from all I'd had to drink the day before. I hadn't been drunk, but I'd had enough that the cumulative effect wasn't pleasant.

"Shouldn't we be downstairs with your parents?"

"Nah. They left hours ago. They'll be going to the diner for breakfast and then to church. I don't know what my mom had planned, but she's probably got something ready for lunch already. We just need to be ready for about noon."

She was touching at my eyes with a finger.

"Why do guys always get great eyelashes? Yours are so long. I want to have lashes like that. I'd never wear mascara again."

"You don't wear that much makeup. You don't need it either."

"Yeah, you're right. I don't wear makeup often. Didn't you like my makeup the other night for dinner? That was special. I did it for me, but I put it on for you, too."

"You look great without makeup, but you looked fantastic the other night."

"Well, I probably don't look that great this morning."

I leaned forward and kissed her. To her credit, she didn't back away -- my mouth wasn't really too fresh.

"You look great to me all the time."

She wiggled her hips on me. "You're just trying to get me in the mood."

"You're right." I winked at her. "But I need a quick trip to the bathroom." She pouted and rolled off me onto her back.

"Be quick, or I'll start without you!"

I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the bathroom. I needed to pee desperately and G straddling me wasn't helping matters. I took care of that urgent need and did a quick tooth brushing. I also rifled through my wash kit for some pain relief and downed them with a large glass of water. I smoothed my hair down a bit and returned to the bedroom.

G was laying back looking at the ceiling and playing with herself with her fingers.

"See, I told you I'd start without you."

I could smell her sweet nectar from the door and hear soft, wet noises as she continued to play with herself. I stood and watched for a while, getting hard, and giving myself a few strokes as I saw this beautiful sight in front of me.

I stepped up onto the chest at the foot of the bed and started to crawl up to place myself between her legs -- I wanted to taste her. G had other ideas. She pulled my head up by the hair as I was trying to kiss the hand she was caressing herself with.

"Nuh-uh. On your back."

I sighed my frustration, but rolled onto my back beside her with my erection sticking into the air. She continued rubbing herself, so I decided to give myself another few strokes.

"Nope. No touch. I'll take care of him."

I started to protest that she was taking care of herself.

"What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander."

She sat up and rolled to her knees taking and throwing a leg over me getting in the same position we were in earlier. She took the tip of my cock and dragged it through her slippery folds before settling onto it slowly. I reached up to hold her hips and she slapped my hands away with a smile.

"No touch, remember?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

A bigger grin spread across her face. My eyes started to wander down her body to her breasts and where I was seated in her warm pussy.

"Eyes up here, mister!"

She pointed two fingers at my face and then back at hers. I kept my eyes locked on hers and she returned my gaze with some intensity.

Then she started to move. Oh. My. God. Did she ever.

G started with a circular motion like she was stirring herself with my cock. Then she'd rock her hips back and forth, grinding our pubic bones together as she came forward. We kept looking in each other's eyes. She then started this shimmy that was sort of like she was belly dancing on me while she squeezed my erection with her pussy. She made her hands go up in the air sort of swirling back and forth around each other and finally dropped them to caress her breasts and tug on her stiff nipples as she rode me. I started to drop my gaze to her breasts.

"Eyes!"

My gaze snapped back up to her eyes as she worked me with her hips and her muscles. The motions were having a significant effect on me as she rode me, her back arching and pushing her breasts out at me -- just in my peripheral vision as I struggled to keep holding her gaze.

My breathing started to come in short pants and my stomach rippled a bit. The corners of her eyes crinkled and a tight smile curled her lips up. She switched her motion up again and started to squeeze me again inside her. I felt my breath catch. That was it. The sight of her eyes blurred to stars as I came. I felt myself swell and pulse inside her as she continued to squeeze at me. When my orgasm finally sub-sided, she fell forward onto my chest, leaving me inside her. We simply lay there breathing heavily.

The sound of a car door slamming in the driveway ripped us from our post-coital bliss.

"SHIT! The little booger is home early!"

**********

"Your brother?"

"Yeah, him. He wasn't supposed to be home until after lunch."

She virtually leapt from the bed and threw on her black robe.

Throwing a towel at me she ordered, "Go get in the shower. If you're lucky, I'll join you."

She winked and left the room closing the door behind her.

I wrapped myself in the towel and left the room for the bathroom. As I was in the hall, I could hear G and her brother arguing about something. I shut the bathroom door behind me and started to shave, hearing the muffled strains of the argument coming through the door.

G came into the bathroom not long after I got into the shower. Her body language just said "pissed off". She dropped her robe on the bath mat and joined me in the shower, washing and scrubbing with attitude.

"Ok. Spill. What's the matter?"

"My diary is missing from my room and I think that booger has it."

"What's the big deal?"

"It's my diary. That's the big deal."

"Well, what sort of things do you write in your diary?"

"Fantasies, mostly. That and memories of what I do with my boyfriends."

"You mean like what we did this morning?"

"Yup." She scrubbed harder than was really necessary. "And what we did at camp..."

"Oh. Well that's a bit of an issue."

"Yeah, you could say that. What about the stuff we shared in letters and on the phone? Some of that was either from the diary or fueled by it."

"I can see how you're a bit upset."

"Yeah. If the little jerk is reading it, I'll just have to kill him."

"A little extreme, I think. Besides, I think your mom or dad might do that for you."

"Not funny."

"I'm not kidding."

I reached for her and pulled her in for a hug. I could feel the tension and anger in her melt away, but only a little. She still wasn't a happy camper and wasn't going to be until this was resolved.

We dried off and got dressed in complete silence. She was still simmering. I knew she wasn't mad at me, but very little that I could have said would have made things better. It was spoiling the day -- particularly after such a great start.

We went downstairs and were hanging out in the living room reading the Sunday paper. I was on the couch and G was sitting on the floor with her legs out in front of her, leaning on her elbows to read the paper.