G Ch. 03: Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met and she started to bend over the edge of her bed while watching each other's face. She bent ever so slowly, the muscles in her back becoming taut as she went. It took her maybe 20 seconds to lean over to the bed, but it was a delicious eternity in my mind. Her breasts were flattened and curved out at the sides, but with a view down her cleavage. The position caused her back to be arched slightly and it was just sexy. Her hands were on either side of her at her shoulders, as if ready to brace herself. Her inner lips were peeking out at me, a bright pink color, with a wet sheen.

With the mirror, I could watch the reactions and emotions play on her face. It was thrilling. I'd never had the experience before except with a woman riding me. As I reached down and gave my shaft a few strokes, she was watching intently in the mirror and licked her lips unconsciously. I took my thumb and rubbed the jewel-like drop at the tip around the head, lubricating it. The look on her face was one of lust and anticipation but she also looked like an apprehensive young girl more than the self-assured woman she was.

I stepped behind her, spreading my legs a bit to match her. I pushed my cock down rubbing the head across her slippery lips before letting it come back up a bit to her opening. Leaning forward, I split her open, letting just the head slide in. Her eyes closed. We both appeared to be savoring the feeling. I stopped, not moving. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. A silent plea to continue was on her face.

"More?"

Her voice was low and breathy as her mouth formed the words, "Oh, yes."

"You get what you want, gorgeous."

I leaned forward slightly, letting my weight carry me into her as slowly as I could until our thighs met. Her eyes were closed and her brow was wrinkled. Her mouth formed a perfect 'O' and a sigh escaped from her. I stopped, enjoying the feeling of her warmth around me. Her eyes opened and she looked at my face in the mirror. She pushed herself back into me and started to make some small circles around me, watching for the reaction on my face. I grabbed her hips and tried to still the motion. She resisted and tried to keep going. I slapped at her ass, and the noise was louder than I thought for in the silence of the house.

She silently shushed me.

I repeated, "You get what you want, gorgeous. What do you want?"

"Fuck me. Please."

"Your wish..."

I started a slow, slow pace pulling back and sliding in. The pace was almost torturously slow, for me as well as her. I kept this up for about 10 minutes and stopped again, resting deep within her. I massaged her back a bit and she pushed back at me arching her back a bit more.

"More. Please, more."

"Yes, gorgeous."

I started again at the same pace. I leaned over her a bit, putting one hand on the bed and sliding the other under her belly, just below her belly button, pulling up. This move made lean her forehead down to the bed. She pushed back at me again and was moving her hips with the rhythm. I let her stay like this a bit, but then told her that I wanted to see her beautiful face. She looked up. I could see that her face was becoming flushed and her chest was getting red as well.

"Faster and harder. Move that sweet ass of yours. Please." She stretched out the "please."

I gave in to her request and a look of relief washed over her face. She put her head down on the bed again. As I was fucking her, I could feel her legs beginning to shake. I started to wonder if she was having an orgasm. She cried out. Her legs were shaking from the strain of standing on her toes for so long. I stood, pulling my hand from under her and reaching down. Pulling her legs up and folding them, I cradled her ankles on the inside of my elbows to support her as I continued.

She raised her head and looked up at me in the mirror.

"Stop.", she said softy.

She pulled forward on her hands and I came out of her into the cold of the room. Releasing her legs, she pulled them up onto the bed and crawled away from me, rolling to her back and spreading her legs with her knees raised. She made a "come hither" motion with her finger. I was not going to refuse the invitation. Crawling up to her on the bed, I settled my hips between her thighs and we kissed, our tongues exploring. She reached between us and set the head of my cock at her pussy and I parted her lips again as she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. We continued to kiss as we fucked, her nipples pressing into my chest. I leaned down and started to kiss her neck and her shoulder. She dragged her nails over my back and wrapped her legs around mine forcing me down on her hard with every stroke. My face was buried in her neck as we continued to make love.

She could hear my breath in her ear and I could hear her panting as well with little gasps when I bottomed out. My breath now coming in short gasps, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, holding me down to her as our bodies writhed on each other as we fucked.

"Cum for me, lover", she whispered in my ear. "Fill me."

She started to use her muscles to clamp down on me inside her and I didn't last much longer, my senses overwhelmed by the touch, scents and sounds of our lovemaking. I buried myself deeply in her pussy as she squeezed at my cock. She strained with arms and legs to pull me as close to her and hold me there as my orgasm crashed over me and I poured myself into her body. She continued to hold me tight to her as my orgasm subsided, one hand reaching up to stroke my hair.

"Mine. You're all mine", she said. "And I am yours, body and soul."

We lay together in silence as she stroked my hair. G released me as my member shrank from her body finally, giving me a pout.

"I'd love to be able to just sleep with you inside me all night."

"I don't think I'd be able to sleep. Robin would have other ideas."

I moved to her side and spooned behind her sliding an arm underneath her and wrapping the other around her waist, pulling her into me. She took her hand and moved my hand to her breast holding it in place with her own. I squeezed her in my arms.

"Mine."

She twisted her head back for a kiss that was amazing and tender, her lips soft on mine, without urgency.

We lay there nestled together in silence as we waited to drift off to sleep. We both knew that this relationship was going to consume us, but that we would give into it completely.

**********

I awoke the next morning to find G just staring at me. She'd been watching me as I slept and twirling my hair around a finger while she watched. When she caught my gaze, she leaned in for another kiss.

"Good morning, lover."

"Good morning, gorgeous. Sleep well?"

"Yeah. Do you think you'll be here again tonight?"

"I don't know, but I doubt it. It's not that I don't want to stay again -- I do. If you want to have a place to visit me, I've got to go find one."

"I know. I just don't want you to leave."

I kissed her and she pushed herself up on hands and knees straddling me, my morning erection apparent between us. She moved her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy lips over my hardness -- the whole time we were staring into each other's eyes. She finally reached between her legs pushing me where she wanted so that she could slide back on my cock, her eyes closing as she settled on me.

She dropped her head to my shoulder and her nipples grazed my chest as her breasts swayed as she moved on me. The feeling was delicious. I was returning the motion from beneath her as best I could with my hips. I brought my hands down to hold her hips and she positively purred with delight at the touch.

She finally pushed herself up so that we were face to face as she made love to my cock, our noses touching, our lips touching, breathing each other's breath. We stayed like this until she sensed my body responding and I could see the crinkle of a smile in the corner of her eyes and the sparkle those eyes had as she looked at me anew. She could sense my impending orgasm, but wasn't going to rush it. She was savoring all of the feelings between us, as was I. We continued our motions, until my body tripped over that edge and I pulled her hips down on me as I pulsed within her and she squeezed me, milking me.

"Beautiful, you always do it for me."

"That's good. Particularly if we're going to be having sex for the rest of our lives."

She kissed me softly and slowly, taking her time, while my hands left her hips and roamed her body. She lay down on top of me, curling slightly and tucking her head under my chin. We lay in silence just enjoying each other, with me still inside her.

I could see the reflection of the clock in the mirrored doors to the closet and once I'd been able to reverse the image in my head, I had to spoil our silent repose.

"Hey, gorgeous -- I hate to break it to you, but I need to get up and get moving so I can make some calls to see apartments this afternoon."

"If I don't get off you, you'll have to stay here with me."

"I'd love nothing more, but if you don't want me living in the back of my car the next time you come to see me, there's stuff I need to do."

"Only if you promise to fuck me in the back seat the next time you see me."

"Deal."

She rolled off of me and reached for a towel to wipe us off a bit. I wrapped myself in a towel and she grabbed her robe for us to head to the bathroom for a shower together.

We were startled as we opened the door to see her brother in the hall getting a towel from the linen closet. He stared and we ignored him, heading to the bathroom together and being sure to lock the door behind us. I'm sure this was a bit much for his teenaged brain to handle.

We brushed our teeth and shared the use of the toilet with each other in the room for the same time. It felt strange at first, but when considering the intimacy that we'd shared it was sort of a ludicrous thing to be hung up on. We showered a bit more independently than we had, mostly washing ourselves, until I felt the urge to reach over and run my hand along her soapy hip and butt. Suddenly it was apparent that we were both in the mood for more.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, parting her legs with my hands and leaning in to taste her. She grabbed my head and leaned back against the shower wall to give me better access. I licked and sucked at her lips and clit while inserting fingers inside to pleasure her. She sighed and let me continue while playing with my wet hair. She wanted more and pulled me up by the hair to face her.

Looking me in the eyes, she simply said, "Fuck me", and turned her back to me, placing one foot on the edge of the tub.

I entered her from behind, placing one hand on her hip, and cradling her belly in the other, pulling her to me as I bottomed out in her. As long and sensual as our first encounter of the morning was, this was more energetic and animalistic. She pulled at me to fuck her hard and fast, meeting my every stroke, pushing back against me and urging me on. I was sore all the sex we'd had over the weekend, but the sensations of pleasure eventually overcame the pain and I finally pulled her to me, coming again. Sliding from her warmth, she turned and we clung to each other's body, kissing deeply. The water was beginning to cool, and we had to stop and rinse before there wasn't any warmth left.

We dried off and headed back to G's room to get dressed. I put my wash kit and the clothes that I wasn't wearing back in my duffle. There had been a shift in G's mood and she was uncharacteristically quiet.

"G? You OK? You know this is just for a while. You'll be able to see me soon. We'll be able to talk on the phone, we'll be able to write. We aren't going to be apart as long as we were this summer."

A tear slid down her cheek and she came over and clung to me.

"This weekend has been nice. It has been like being a normal 'couple'. I don't want to let that go."

"I don't either. But we can't just stay locked up in your room for the rest of our lives." I kissed the top of her hair and held her tight. "Can I go downstairs alone for a minute? I need to talk to your mom alone for a bit if she's here."

"Ok." She clung a minute longer and released me. I took my bag with me to leave in the foyer and went to the kitchen where Karen was working on prepping some food. Artie was nowhere to be found.

"Good morning."

Karen checked the clock in the kitchen. "You're up earlier than I thought you'd be."

"Well, I do have things I need to do today. I need to talk to you, however."

"Oh?"

"Nothing bad, or at least I don't think so. G's pretty upset about me going."

"Ah. I'm not surprised. I think I told you earlier that she's got it bad for you, right?"

"Yes."

"It's just that. When I dropped her off at camp the day you left camp school, she was sort of like that then. I told her to write you a letter telling you how she felt. Then I told her to burn the letter."

"Did that work?"

"I'm not sure, but I think so. Maybe a repeat is in order. How do you feel?"

"I really don't want to leave either, but I have to. I don't think I've ever felt this way about someone."

"So you're being the responsible one today. Do keep in mind that I told you she was special. She must think you're special too, because I've never seen her behave this way about someone she was seeing."

"I guess we both have it bad."

Karen smiled at me. "Seems that way. Is that so bad to love someone that much?"

"I guess not. Not everybody gets to have love like this."

Karen gave me a hug. "So long as you both know what the two of you have, you'll keep it going. Go get my daughter before she starves to death. Cereal is in the cupboard over there and there's a pot of coffee on."

I went upstairs to find G sitting on the bed writing in her diary. "You ready for breakfast?"

"In a minute. Just need to finish up."

"What are you writing?"

"I'll share with you sometime, but not right now. Maybe when we're both old and grey."

"Are you OK now?"

"I will be. Let me write. I'll be down for breakfast when I'm ready."

"Ok. G?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"You bet your sweet ass you do." She made a 'shooing' motion with her hands and I went down to the kitchen.

I'd finished my cereal and was drinking a cup of coffee and looking over my list of apartments by the time G came downstairs.

She approached her mom, gave her a hug and whispered something in her ear. Her mother nodded to her and G appeared to relax a little. G poured some cereal and got a glass of juice from the fridge. She plowed through the first bowl and got a second one.

I asked if I could use the phone for a few long-distance calls and Karen said that would be fine. I called the top few options on my list and made contact with 5 out of the six and made arrangements for the afternoon and one for early evening. The earliest was for about 2 PM and I would have just about enough time to see all of the apartments. With the drive time, I had another hour or so with G before I had to go.

"So, if I am going to make the appointments I've made, I need to leave in about an hour."

G looked up from her second bowl of cereal and her mom turned around to watch the interaction.

"We need to talk about when you're going to be able to come and visit me and we've got to talk schedule for this fall."

G brightened a bit at the thought of plans for the future, and a bit of a smile crept into her face.

Karen spoke next. "You're also welcome here. We need to think about holidays as well. Don't forget that your dad said that you two could use the cabin as well."

G thought about it for a minute. "Plus, you can visit me at school. I've got a triple this year with my own room and the suite has a kitchen and a bathroom."

"I thought men weren't allowed in any student housing?"

"Not technically, but it's not like it doesn't happen, Mom."

Karen looked a bit suspicious, but kept her mouth shut.

We spent the next half hour with the calendar from the kitchen wall making plans and writing them on the back of my apartment notes and a bunch of notepad pages from by the phone. By the time we were done, we'd pretty much made plans to see each other at least two weekends a month if not more. I wasn't sure if we could make this all work, but I know I was darned sure going to try. G was in a much better mood after seeing how much she'd actually be able to see me.

When we finished, we went and sat together snuggled up on the living room couch just enjoying each other's company, and talking occasionally with each other and G's mom. Time seemed to fly by, and the coming hour of my departure was like a physical presence in the room.

I finally stood and pulled G to her feet and in for a hug which she returned with some force taking my breath away.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I love you G, and I'll be seeing you very soon."

She pulled me in even tighter, which I hadn't thought possible.

Karen stood watching us from the kitchen and her eyes appeared to be glistening as she turned back to the counter for a bit, bringing the kitchen towel to her face.

The three of us walked to the door and G's mom gave me a hug. "It's been a pleasure having you visit. Jon wanted me to let you know he felt the same way."

"Thank you. I appreciate the hospitality. I hope you'll let me help around here a bit more the next time I'm here."

"We'll see." She smiled.

I then turned to G and hugged her, pulling back slightly to kiss her deeply. I felt a little awkward kissing her like that in front of her mom, but any awkwardness evaporated as she returned the kiss with the same fervor. As we parted, her voice was a little husky.

"Remember that you're mine and you need to call and write me. Often. I love you."

"I will call and write. You know that. I'll call when I get home so you know I got there safely. The call might be pretty late."

"I don't care. Call me."

I took my duffle and walked to the car, dropping it in the trunk while G and Karen stood on the front step. I backed out of the driveway and drove off as we all waved to each other.

I thought my heart would break when I looked in the rear view mirror to see G reach to hug her mom and bury her face in her mother's shoulder.