G-Pol Ch. 13

Story Info
Meeting Natasha's best friend.
17.6k words
4.71
997
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dumerk was glowering as the pirates were being processed. Every time he saw Karl as he was compiling his reports, his scowl twisted into a hateful sneer that often as not he had to try to hide as Giovani too was present most of the time. It probably didn't help that the man's secretary had been compromised right under his nose as they'd figured, and had crumbled immediately when confronted with the suspicion. Dumerk had immediately thrown her to the wolves earning himself a personal reprimand from Giovani for his behavior and for his lack of respect and care for his underlings.

Giovani had been much more forgiving of Carolyn Grant's failing. He'd personally reassured the distraught secretary and promised they'd do everything they could to secure and protect her family. The good thing was too, Mallory apparently hadn't had the time or the chance to get to her family either, and they'd been taken into protective custody. They were already being moved out of danger and would be given new lives. It wasn't clear what Mallory'd had on her or them. That information hadn't been given and really wasn't relevant anymore. Whatever it was, it was probably over now. Dumerk's secretary had been transferred back to Luna and would probably be put into protection with the rest of her family.

So it was, Dumerk had a new secretary, and not one of his choosing like the last one. Actually, it was someone Natasha knew! The woman surged to her feet, seeming to teleport from behind the desk and greeted Natasha on their return with an unexpected hug that lifted her clear off her feet and caught her completely off guard. "Tasha! I finally caught you by surprise!" She laughed merrily at the look of shocked surprise on Natasha's face.

She was easily as tall as Karl, though she was clearly all woman. A very well-endowed woman in fact. Even in her G-Pol regulation uniform, both Vixi and Lisa stared at her very pronounced female curves in awe. Her gigantic breasts were head sized, her waist waspishly slim and her hips flaring amazingly into an ass that even the uniform couldn't make less attractively round. She had a neat cap of thick, almost nappy orangish blonde curls cut into a neat asymmetric bob that accentuated the sharp angularity of her features nicely. That, her deep, dark, nearly black eyes and her lusciously full lips were the only currently visible signs of her mixed African heritage.

Natasha simply looked stunned. "Sohnia, what are you doing off Mars? I thought you swore you'd never leave there again!" She turned to her companions, "Sohnia was my roommate at the Academy." Then she turned back to Sohnia, "And why the hell are you playing secretary?"

Sohnia looked sheepish and her eyes fell to her feet. "I'll show you later, okay? I don't like to talk about it around the office." She waited for Tasha's nod. "So, I hear you're moving up in the world. Doing what I started off doing? I thought you and Bona were going to be detectives, not a strike force."

"oh, we still are." Bona broadcast her chuckle, "Are you gonna say hi to me too?" she literally stood up on her hind legs and held out her arms like any human would. None of them except Natasha had seen her do that for another human before. That told them this was a dear friend and worthy of respect. "So, do you have Dumerk kicked into line yet?"

Sohnia laughed out loud as she hugged and kissed bona exactly the way she would a human best friend. "I heard about that! No kicking necessary so far though, that boy's scared to death of me! He don't like the fact I'm gay and proud to let everybody know it and he knows damn good and well I ain't afraid to put his ass in traction if he don't like it too loudly. A dyke like me bigger'n stronger'n he is freaks him out I think. Sides, how could I turn down a post on a spa world like this? I ain't been downstairs yet, but first chance I get..."

Natasha and Bona laughingly introduced everybody else, including Janice and Mike who were still with them. Natasha was giggling inside at the way Janice was literally drooling over Sohnia and had to practically rehinge her jaw to respond to the tall woman's greeting. Sohnia obviously found it hilarious and was posing with her chest pushed out to emphasize her assets just to see Janice's eyes bulge. Then she swept Janice into a hug that crushed her face into her cleavage, demonstrating in the process that her breasts really were the size of a human head.

Tasha had included Sohnia's lesbian antics and exploits in several of her funny Academy stories, but apparently Janice hadn't paid close enough attention. Lisa and Vixi though had caught the name immediately and put that together with Tasha's description to realize who this was. Now both were struggling not to burst out laughing at what was going on. Neither of them was going to let Janice live this one down!

Vixi was having another problem too. She couldn't help hearing what Sohnia thought about Natasha's new teammates. Especially that she really liked what she was seeing when she looked at her. Worse, she was getting the full visuals of Sohnia's imaginings of what the much larger woman wanted to do to her. She was glad she was wearing her armor still because what she was receiving had her literally dribbling down both her thighs. Not just dripping either!

She knew this was another test from Bona who wasn't actually shielding her from Sohnia's thoughts, despite how strongly she was broadcasting. Clearly Natasha was aware of it too, as she saw the mischievous light in her eyes. She gave them both dirty looks when Sohnia wasn't looking at her for a moment as she gave Lisa the same greeting she'd given Janice. Natasha just grinned at her in reply.

It was too much though when Lisa apparently figured out what was going on. Then she felt her soulmate's amusement coming through their bond as well. She was about to turn a murderous glare on Lisa when an evil idea came into her head. Instead of getting angry, she let it all in, going with the flow and enjoying it! She could feel her nipples growing to the point where her body glove was really having to work to keep her from abrading herself and her dribbling turned into a positive flow.

Sohnia's thoughts told her that to her way of thinking, she'd saved the best for last. As she turned to greet her, Vixi popped up on her toes and met her hug with a kiss that obviously met with Sohnia's approval as she immediately returned it with a great deal of interest, lifting her off her feet as she had Natasha, though at the moment she wasn't aware of anything beyond that kiss. Vixi knew Dumerk's office was pretty much unobserved, so there was little chance there would be any trouble from this. She only wished she hadn't been wearing her armor once Sohnia was kissing her back. Sohnia was a better kisser than Karl! In moment's, she was sharing in the taller woman's fantasies, though she wasn't allowing her participation to interfere with Sohnia's thinking the way she suspected she had Rachel's. She just let it lift her up and carry her along in the currents.

She was surprised when she felt her feet come back down on the deck. When had Sohnia lifted her up? She was pleased to hear Lisa laughing at her performance too. That was one of the many things she loved about that woman! She knew she would never have to worry about her having a jealous fit when she did something like this like so many of her past girlfriends would've.

"Oh shit vixi!" Lisa was laughing, "You're almost as big a slut as I am! You have spectacular taste though! I only wish you weren't wearing that damn armor! It's ruining a gorgeous show!"

"oh damn darlin," Sohnia laughed as she let Vixi go, "You ain't the only one! I'm outta here in half an hour Babe, what say the three of us get together and go dancin tonight?"

Tasha was laughing. "She means that horizontally, just so you know! I'm sure you're both up for that, aren't you? After that though, I'm gonna have to pilot Czarina out of here by myself! Neither one of you're gonna be in any shape to do it."

"Hey Tasha!" Sohnia laughed, "You ain't supposed to warn 'em off!"

Tasha laughed even harder. "I'm not! I'm encouraging them! You haven't met these two yet. They'll give even you a run for your money. If these two can't wear you out, no one can!"

"Ooh, I'll take that challenge!" Janice laughed getting in on the fun, "Me and Mike're always up for a nice long romp!"

"That is, if she doesn't mind sharing you with your husband." Mike laughed, "I get the impression Sohnia's not into sex with my type. I hope I'm wrong about that?" Mike couldn't believe he was talking like this in public! He'd obviously spent too much time on Czarina. He was losing his conservative reserve!

Sohnia laughed happily. "Nah honey, I ain't afraid to share my toys with boys! You two're definitely welcome to the party. How bout you and your man Tasha? You wanna join our little orgy? Now you're rich and all, you can afford to take the time off and finally satisfy my curiosity about you and your fine body! And you too Bona!"

Bona's huffs were obviously laughter to anyone who heard it. "Sorry Babe, I just don't have the same equipment you do. The geneticists did us a true injustice when they didn't give us clits and G-spots and all the spectacular nerve centers down there and in our nipples you human women have. It really isn't fair!"

Sohnia's voice took on a low conspiratorial tone. "Yeah, but I know you beastly types can really get a girl off. I know cuz I had me a lycanthrope girl back on Mars. She did me in her hybrid form and I've never cum so long and hard and so often in my life!"

Even Bona's jaw dropped at that. She hadn't expected an answer like that at all. When she could finally put together a sentence, she couldn't help asking. "So what happened with her? I've only met a couple of Llycanthropes in my life. The ones that would even talk to me told me they don't usually play with humans that way."

Sohnia seemed completely unashamed, only cautious as she went on. "yeah, it's kind of a taboo thing for them. Basically the same as incest with most of us humans. She was pretty young and curious, and fucking gorgeous! I met her in a gay bar on one of the luxury orbital stations and we hit it off instantly. One thing led to another and before we knew it we were in bed. I didn't know she was a lycanthrope until then. She just told me she had something she wanted me to know, then she changed right there in bed with me. She was a lynx; almost golden, but a little darker and she was absolutely gorgeous!

While I was stil wrapping my head around that, she went down on me and I was lost! That girl really knew how to push my buttons!" Sohnia's face fell a little before she went on. "I think I actually fell in love with her, but she was with her family pack, or I guess I should say pride? Anyway, they were only there for a few weeks. We got together as much as she could get away with while they were there, but she left with them when they moved on. She writes to me once in a wile. Last I heard from her, they were on Tindel on the North Eastern Continent. That was last month."

Vixi could feel Sohnia's hurt deep in her core. She wasn't sure, but she was pretty certain that had been a soulmate bond. If it had been, that girl was hurting just as much as Sohnia was. She decided it was better if she didn't say anything about her suspicions to Sohnia though. It would only hurt her more she was certain. She'd only just met the woman, but she'd been Tasha's friend for years and she loved Tasha. She did know she really liked this woman and they would probably be lifelong friends after this, so she wasn't going to add to her pain.

Sohnia turned back to Natasha. "So what about it gorgeous? You three joining in?" she actually looked hopeful.

Natasha looked at Karl who looked back into her eyes. They were obviously having a telepathic conversation. Then Tasha turned back to her old friend. "Sorry Sohnia, but that's really not my thing. If you wanna get together for a few drinks before we head for Luna though, we're definitely up for that. Since we're rich now, it's on us too." The humor in her last statement was obvious. Karl had an applicable claim on the reward moneys for the pirates they'd captured out in the belt, not to mention the ship and the saving of the young Pop-star, but they also knew most of that money was already spent on planned further upgrades for Czarina and Karl's power armor.

Sohnia was obviously truly disappointed, but she managed to keep it out of her voice. "Okay Babe, I'll take what I can get I guess. Tonight good for you?"

Karl answered for Natasha since they'd already made plans for tonight to meet Tanzy at Flannagan's. "We actually have plans to meet a local friend of mine and Lisa's at a pub called Flannagan's on the upper skin. It's actually named Flannagan's Starlight Tavern, but we all just call it Flannagan's or the starlight. It's a nice mellow casual place open to anyone and everyone. Tanzy's a local space tug captain and she'll be bringing her whole crew. They're all good people and you're all welcome to join us. How's that sound?"

Sohnia smiled happily, the look of disappointment leaving her eyes. "Sounds really good. I only just got here yesterday, and the couple of dives I've been in so far didn't seem like good places to take these ladies for a nice night out. This Flannagans's have a dance floor?"

Lisa smiling, laughed softly and answered before Karl could. "Yeah, a really nice one. The whole place is under a clear plasteel dome, so it looks like you're actually dancing out on the hull among the stars. You can always see Aphrodite and the moon when it's not behind the planet. Best of all, the scenery inside is just as good as the scenery outside if you know what I mean. The place is always full of hot women. I've been wanting to take Vixi there before we left anyway, so this'll be perfect!"

"Perfect!" Sohnia pronounced grinning, "sounds like I just heard about my new favorite hangout on this assignment!"

"Yeah, until the Center club reopens anyway." Vixi giggled, "Then it'll be your favorite I guarantee it! Just ask around and you'll know why. We're gonna get Mallory for that one, I promise you!"

Sohnia smiled at that. "Yeah, I already heard all I need to know about that place! I'm already looking forward to it reopening too.

Natasha cleared her throat. "anyway Sohnia, we all aughtta get going if we're gonna be able to get together tonight. We've got things we still have to get done. I'm really glad you're here though, I've missed you." She surprised Sohnia with a passionate kiss on her mouth. Sohnia immediately melted into that kiss and would've kept it going as long as Natasha let her. "I really have missed you Sunny. You better keep in touch this time, or I'll never forgive you!"

"Me too!" Bona agreed, "I miss our conversations. Don't make us hunt you down girl!" She popped back up onto her hind legs to hug Sohnia, opened her jaws wide and took her jaw in a soft grip that anyone would've called a kiss.

That brought tears to Sohnia's eyes. She hugged Bona back like a long lost lover. "I will beautiful, I promise, both of you! See you tonight." With that she moved back around behind the desk and accepted the hard copy of the team's report on their recent actions which was why they'd come up here in the first place.

After that, Mike and Janice separated from them to head home and reestablish their lives while Czarina's crew returned to their ship to reload and re-arm and make what few repairs were necessary, including cleaning off Mallory's marker from the hull. Karl and Lisa spent a good bit of that time reading the files on what Natasha's parents had done to Czarina and were very impressed. The particle beam guns in her turrets were Class four light models, but the power supply lines were designed to handle heavies. The two turrets had been specifically custom designed and built to far exceed military spec to give the ship just the surprise capability she'd shown thus far. Further, those turrets had been designed to accommodate the Class four heavy guns too, not just the power system. According to the notes, the guns simply hadn't been available when the work had been done. The current weapons had been the best available at the time. Both Karl and Lisa agreed that they would be upgrading those as soon as possible too.

As it turned out too, the addition of giovani's computer hadn't been at all necessary. Czarina's combat computer and onboard software had been perfectly capable of handling the load they'd added along with another six similar turrets. It took very little to integrate the two systems to cooperate and function as backup systems for one another. Both computers already had the software in place, all they needed to do was set up the physical connection. Once that was done, the two computers compared and analysed their respective programming, then asked permission to integrate and assimilate that programming to maximize combat effectiveness. Natasha immediately approved the assimilation and it was done in a matter of minutes.

Of course, there would still be the need to physically network the two separate weapons systems and that would require a day's work in the shipyard, but they wouldn't have time to do this until they reached either Luna or Earth, depending on what Vixi decided to do about her training. It would depend on whether she chose G-Pol or Wolfpack training. She still hadn't made a decision on that point and nobody wanted to pressure her in iether direction. That would dramatically affect the rest of her's and Lisa's lives. There was actually some controversy about Wolf Pack accepting soul mated individuals as well. That would have to be sorted out as well if she chose that path. After the Blackguards' stirring in Bavarian politics, things could go in either direction very easily.

Karl elected to wear the same outfit he'd worn for their night at the Center Club with the addition of his new personal force shield. Tasha chose a painted on emerald green lycra mini-dress that left nothing to the imagination with a matching pair of ten centimeter strappy wedge heeled sandals, and once again with no underwear. Vixi Chose a jean waisted pleated cotton skirt in bright scarlet with a matching suede halter top that barely covered her areolas and the same ten centimeter heeled slouch boots she'd worn to the Center Club, also sans underwear of any kind. Lisa, surprisingly also wore a dress in a shockingly bright purple. It reached her ankles and was heavily pleated, but the skirts were split all the way up and over her hipbones on both sides. It had an open back that barely covered the top of the divide between her buttocks and the neckline was split low enough to barely avoid revealing her pubic hair, beautifully displaying her pierced navel and most of the length of her gold waist chain. She too was wearing high heeled sandals matching her dress and no underwear, not that her garment would've allowed any such without it showing clearly.

When they arrived at Flannegan's, Sohnia was already there and her jaw dropped open at the sight of them. Karl had to laugh at the comic way her eyes roved over the womens' bodies and dress. Her eyes were especially drawn to Vixi and Lisa, both of whom had dressed to impress her in particular, though they were drawing equally avid eyes from all over the establishment. Vixi's obvious satisfaction at Sohnia's reaction was just as comic as that reaction.

Sohnia was dressed all in shining silver lame that made it look as if her dress and matching sandals were made of liquid mercury. It seemed to have been picked specifically to emphasize her African heritage and she looked like nothing so much as a sex Goddess come to life here on this station. The dress had obviously been made to support and emphasize her massive breasts, showing them off so artfully that someone glancing at her might expect to see her nipples if she shifted her position only a little. The front was corseted and boned to leave the back wide open in a cut that mirrored Lisa's dress, as did the skirts in all but color.