G-Pol Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was nodding enthusiastically and smiling. "Actually, I know exactly what you mean. I felt it too, exactly what you just said. It's like we're sisters and seeing one another for the first time in ages."

Lisa was shaking her head in astonishment. "How could a kiss that sexy not have you both trying to fuck one another's brains out? Look at me! I'm literally dripping down my legs after watching that! So is Vixi! Even Karl's steel hard after seeing that." She was waving at both hers and Vixi's clearly glistening crotches for emphasis, then at Karl's full and throbbing erection. "That was the most erotic girl on girl kiss I've ever witnessed. That would've made the most perfect masturbatory vid-clip ever, for both guys and girls!"

Both Sohnia and Natasha just shook their heads and shrugged. Natasha spoke for them both. "It just wasn't that way for us. Like I said, it was like we were two long lost sisters meeting again for the first time. It just felt right."

"Exactly." Sohnia agreed nodding, "For some reason, there was absolutely nothing sexual in it for us, no matter how much I've always wanted Tasha. It was like our souls were just saying hello to one another; like they were good friends and always had been."

Vixi giggled happily. "We'll have to make up a new term for that! How about soulfriends? I think that makes everything pretty clear. It's like soulmates but not as strong or at all sexual. Like you were born to be the best of lifelong friends. Once you meet, its inevitable."

Bona was nodding. "I like the sound of it. It makes perfect sense and your description does too Vixi. I wonder if anyone's ever categorized or documented this kind of thing before. We'll have to look that up and if they haven't, we'll have to propose it. We'll let the psychic scholars debate and sort it out." The rest of them had to agree, it made way too much sense not to be correct.

Sohnia looked thoughtful. "The only question is, how much do we tell them? Do we want to give them our names? We all know they're going to want to talk to us if this is something new. If we do too, there are going to be a lot of people trying to get their hands on us or anybody claiming anything like this to find out whatever they can, trying to make names for themselves."

"That's only if this is something new though." Karl put in, "If it's a well documented thing, they may not even notice. It may just be something that's not widely known or paid much attention to since it's not as dramatic as the soulmate bond." He waved his fingers in air quotes as he said the word dramatic to make it clear he meant that as a reference to the concept in the arts and media, not personally. "Like Bona suggested, we should probably look it up first. It might actually be mentioned in the official description of the soulmate bond and like I said, of less interest to the public."

"Actually too," Natasha pointed out thoughtfully, "It may be a lot harder to recognize and document because it's not as dramatic as two soulmates meeting. It took that passionate kiss for us to realize what was going on and put it together. I doubt what we feel is unique, but it may just be that its mostly unrecognizable. Vixi, did you feel anything at all while that was happening? How about you Bona. Did you feel anything? Even something so subtle you might have dismissed it? If you did, that will increase the possibility that it could already be documented. I don't personally feel any need to become a labrat in a cage."

Both Vixi and Bona nodded positively, but Karl answered first. "I know I felt it through our bond. Apparently there's definitely a psychic link of some kind involved if Vixi felt it. Bona could've felt it the same way I did, through our link with you."

"Actually Karl, I have to correct you on that." Bona piped up, "I felt it on both levels and distinctly from each. There is absolutely no doubt there is a psychic link involved. And Natasha, if you look deep enough inside, you'll realize you felt it too. I felt that from you on both wavelengths." Before she even finished Natasha was nodding, but apparently had nothing to add as she remained silent.

"Well that's cool." Lisa commented, "If you two wanna do that again, I'm ready to settle in for the show!" They all laughed at her enthusiasm.

Natasha cleared her throat. "I don't know about you guys, but I feel like a long hot soak in the spa. Since we're all naked already..."

"Oh hell yes!" Sohnia cheered, "I'm all about them watersports!"

Karl and Natasha led the way down to the gym deck. Tasha, anticipating this earlier had set the spa to heat itself before they left the ship. If nothing else, she and Karl certainly would've put it to use. They each quickly rinsed themselves free of cosmetics and scents, then climbed down into the hot water and settled themselves comfortably. Natasha positioned Karl in one of the corner seats and eased down to settle between his spread thighs as Lisa and Vixi settled opposite them to either side of Sohnia making her smile lasciviously.

Sohnia immediately urged Vixi up onto her lap where she pulled her into an erotic kiss. At the same time, her other arm reached up and around Lisa and pulled her in tight against her side and massive breast. Lisa happily gathered that breast in both hands and lifted its nipple clear of the water before taking as much of it as she could into her mouth with a loud slurp. Sohnia growled happily into hers and Vixi's kiss.

Tasha giggling, happily pulled Karl's hands up to wrap her own breasts in his strong fingers as she let her head drop back to rest on his chest. Karl rewarded her by first pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and pulling them taught. Tasha groaned at the sensation and pressed herself back into him. Her low groan changed to a pleased moan as his lips and tongue began tracing up and down her neck, leaving kisses and a trail of cool moistness in their wake.

After her time at the academy with Sohnia and her more recent experiences onboard this very ship, Natasha no longer had any reservations about sharing her body in front of others. In fact, she rather thought she liked putting herself on display as she made love, at least with people she knew she could trust like these. Interestingly, she also found the lesbian display in front of her now quite appealing. She still didn't feel any physical attraction to other women at all, but watching them have sex was another matter entirely! She hadn't exactly disliked Sohnia's and her lovers' antics back in the academy dorm, but she hadn't been much interested in them as a form of entertainment back then either. Now she thought she might actually enjoy a little lesbian porn, providing it was well done and not the more usual unimaginative trash.

All those thoughts were going through her head as she lifted one leg over Karl's and turned so she could reach her toybox. Smiling mischievously, she flipped out a large silicone closed cell foam double dong designed to float for use in water play, and let it splash into the water in front of Lisa. Next to splash down were two waterproof floating mini vibes and two pair of floating butt plug vibes. She'd decided to order these after her first adventure with Karl when her mini-vibe had slipped out of her as they'd completed their first full union and she'd had to search the bottom of the spa for it later. She'd had these discretely delivered earlier today and had hidden them away here as a surprise for her friends. She knew both Lisa and Vixi appreciated a little ass play, had known forever that Sohnia loved it and had discovered she definitely didn't mind a little either, hence the butt plugs. She hadn't known to what extent the girls liked their openings stretched, so she'd chosen a pair each of slim and medium models, each included its own color matched floating remote controls.

"Oh my god Tasha, I love you!" Lisa moaned as she snatched up the double dong and accepted the tube of waterproof lube, "I saw the delivery guy show up earlier, but I had no idea what he was delivering. If I'd known, I would've given him a nice flash and a big kiss as a tip!" That brought laughs from all round. She was already lubing up both ends of the toy, then she passed the lube back to Tasha.

Sohnia watched interestedly as Lisa lubed up the dong, wondering what she had in mind. When she reached between Vixi's legs and began to push it deep inside her, she got even more interested. When Lisa turned Vixi to face and straddle her placing that dong between them, she thought she knew what was going to happen next. It was confirmed for her a moment later when she felt Lisa reach under Vixi between her legs and push the dong's other end against her own entrance, bending and twisting it until it aligned. Apparently Vixi had either read Lisa's mind or Lisa had told her what she was doing, because as Lisa was doing this, Vixi was reaching down to start tickling her clit in exactly the way she loved. She felt the large dong filling and stretching her pussy to nearly splitting as it was gently forced deep inside her until hers and Vixi's mounds met.

By this time, she'd pushed her ass forward until she was resting on the seat's edge so Vixi's legs could rest on the seats beside her with plenty of room for her knees. Vixi was already enthusiastically rolling her hips, grinding their mounds and clits together and setting the dong shifting and sliding about inside them both to marvelous effect. When Lisa plucked one of the butt plugs out of the water and held it up questioningly, Sohnia nodded at the larger red one floating nearby. Lisa smiling lubed it up too and once again reached under Vixi to press it against Sohnia's asshole where it was just exposed past the end of the seat. Sohnia relaxed her sphincter and let the toy penetrate her with a tactile pop as it seated itself. Then Lisa was pushing the smaller plug into Vixi who moaned, deeply and ecstatically appreciative.

Sohnia was already moaning her appreciation as she and Vixi fucked one another with Tasha's new toy. When Lisa started the vibes though, both she and Vixi nearly came together. They'd been staring into one another's eyes, kissing occasionally and here and there bending forward to suckle on the other woman's nipples. Vixi was getting ever more enthusiastic and Sohnia was thrusting herself back at her lover, the two of them creating a lot of movement of the dong between them. When Lisa changed the vibratory settings to random timing and intensity, it took very little for both women to explode in ecstatic shudders as they came hard.

As soon as Lisa was done setting up Vixi and Sohnia, she turned to Tasha and Karl. Tasha had made quick work of lubing herself up enough to take Karl inside her and the two of them were fucking like rabbits with Tasha starting to moan loudly as she built up her carnal energies. Knowing Natasha was an anal newbie, Lisa chose the other small buttplug for her and lubed it up and reached down to give the Captain a little surprise. Tasha literally froze in place as Lisa cupped her divine ass and gave it a firm squeeze as she also kissed the back of her neck. Surprisingly, Tasha leaned her head to one side allowing her to continue kissing her way to one ear and moaned happily when she did.

As soon as Lisa handed the lube back, Tasha ran a large bead down her first two fingertips and smeared it liberally through her vaginal lips and deep into her entrance. Then she stood up, turned and straddled Karl and settled down onto him until his head was pressing hard into her love tunnel. Adjusting her angle slightly, she impaled herself on him to his hilt, nearly letting out an ecstatic scream as his girth nearly tore her in two. He met her lunge with a savage kiss that took her breath away. Then she was riding up and down his length and he was meeting her stroke for stroke. If not for the force field, the waves generated by theirs and Sohnia and Vixi's lovemaking would've flooded the gym deck. "Oh god! Please fuck me Karl! Fuck me hard!" She knew she was already getting loud, but she didn't care. She wanted the whole universe to know she was getting reamed by her soulmate and how wonderful it was.

Natasha really was surprised when Lisa grabbed her ass and squeezed it, but what really got her attention was the kiss to the back of her neck. She couldn't help stopping her fucking and tilting her head to give Lisa greater access to one of her most erogenous zones. Lisa immediately took the hint and trailed kisses around to just under her ear where she gently sucked, though not hard enough to leave a hickey. Her breathing was already ragged and as soon as Lisa began that suckling kissing and nibbling on her neck, she had to resume her thrusting or her body was going to do it without her anyway!

When she felt Lisa part her butt cheeks and press one of the plugs against her rosebud, she froze again in stunned disbelief. As if reading her mind though, Lisa didn't just shove it in, she began by rotating it around the sensitive pucker, tickling and stimulating until she was ready to accept it. In very short order, she was ready to beg for it as Lisa teased and tickled her rear opening with both the toy and her fingertip, alternating the two unpredictably. The other woman had continued her kissing and suckling and was now pressing her large breasts into Tasha's back as she obviously sought to get as close to her as she could. Finally, she felt the toy stretch her, though definitely not painfully as it popped into place and sent a shiver of further excitement up her spine.

She could feel the fullness as the toy rubbed against Karl's cock through the thin membrane between her pussy and her colon. Just his movement inside her was enough to move the plug too and that was definitely stimulating her sensitive anal ring. In a matter of moments she was going to be screaming her lungs out as she came. Her thoughts evaporated into the ether as the vibrator inside the toy came to life and stole her ability to think. Then Lisa's hands were cupping and playing with her boobs and she was absolutely lost.

Lisa's satisfied groan as Natasha exploded in ecstasy and began an uncontrollable screaming fit might've been completely drowned out, but she could still feel it vibrating deep in her own chest as she pressed her pussy into Tasha's fine, rock hard perfect round ass and manipulated her breasts and nipples with both hands. Tasha's orgasmic shuddering and Karl's continuing thrhusts deep inside her were providing all the stimulation Lisa needed to have her soaring toward her own orgasm. Even better, Tasha was apparently having multiples and Karl had reached between them to further stimulate her clit and Lisa was cumming hard right along with Tasha. Unable to press herself into Karl with his arm and shoulder positioned between them as he masturbated her, Tasha Twisted herself around to kiss Lisa far more passionately than she had that night at the Center Club.

Tasha's kiss was all Lisa needed to make this night the best she'd had since she'd first made love to Vixi. Tasha's eyes were wide open as she kissed her and Lisa couldn't help staring back into those deep brown depths. The sofft, deep, seemingly unending passion she saw there was indescribable! Now she didn't just lust after Natasha, she was in love with her too, just like her own soulmate. She felt no desire to even argue the point within herself. She knew it for a fact, the same way she knew her own name and that Vixi was her soulmate.

Tasha let her go and collapsed onto Karl's chest as soon as he got his arm out of the way. Lisa leaned in with her and found herself kissing Karl over Tasha's shoulder! She'd never expected to be doing that, not after their kis at the club anyway. Most shocking of all, she'd done it herself! She'd wanted another kiss and Tasha hadn't been available, so she'd kissed Karl, her sometime friend and drinking companion. True she'd really liked it when they'd kissed before, but this was the first time she'd ever kissed a man this way. Males had never seemed like a good option before, but now her nerves were tingling with excitement even after her orgasm.

She settled into the seat next to Karl and leaned in to kiss Tasha again. Tasha's eyes were open and she was obviously smiling. "He is an amazing kisser isn't he? You know, I think I like the way you kiss me too. It's so warm and soft and romantic." Then she was accepting Lisa's kiss and returning it with surprising fervor. Lisa was even more surprised when Tasha's tongue met hers and swirled into an erotic dance that had both their breathing growing ragged again.

When Tasha's hand came to rest on her belly, Lisa captured it and moved it up to her left tit. "Please Tasha, touch me. Explore my body like I wanna do to yours." Tasha's response left little to be desired. With a fellow woman's knowing touch, she captured Lisa's diamond hard nipple and pinched it almost but not quite painfully as she pulled it out taught till Lisa's breast became a large rounded cone standing straight off her chest and tickled the lower half of her areola with her middle fingertip. Lisa automatically straightened her spine and threw her head back to let out an ecstatic moan that echoed throughout the gym deck.

Not taking her eyes off what she was doing to Lisa, Natasha leaned forward and kissed Karl quickly. "Baby, is it okay if I play with Lisa for a little while? I'm not sure why, but I want to try it. I want to see what it's like to be on the other end of making love to another woman."

Karl laughed softly. "Of course you can Baby. After your experiences with Janice and Vixi, I know you need to know. I can feel your need right down where it really counts. Besides, I'd never deny you anything."

Lisa absolutely shocked him with, "Karl honey, you're welcome to join us too. I'm feeling as adventurous as Tasha is right now. If things keep going this way, I'm planning on fucking you too. You'll be the first man to ever enter my pussy. I think I wanna feel you cum inside me, just so I know what all the fuss is about when you do it for Tasha."

Natasha was nodding enthusiastically to everything Lisa had just said. Karl found himself unable to reply and he realized he was just staring stupidly back and forth at both women while they stared imploringly back at him. A movement from across the spa told him Vixi had turned and climbed out of Sohnia's lap. "Ooh, Sohnia we have to watch this!" She was shivering with excitement, "I think this is going to be a historic occasion." The tone of her voice told them all she wasn't joking. "I think just watching this is going to make me cum! I mean hell, both Karl and Tasha fucking my soulmate? I can't imagine a better porno scenario! I wish we could record this!"

Sohnia laughed. "Honey, that'd work better out of the water so you could see it all! Watersports is more of a softcore porn spectacle."

As this little side discussion was going on, Lisa was rising to her feet and settling on the spa's edge at Natasha's direction. Natasha too had risen to her feet and had moved to position herself between Lisa's thighs and their lips had joined in an open-mouthed kiss with their tongues dancing joyously together as their hands explored one another's bodies.

It was then that Bona reappeared wearing a high resolution 3D surveillance helmet designed for use by Killhounds. It was powered and controlled via one of her cybernetic headjacks. "Your wish my lady Vixi is my command! I think my bondmate's changing views on life will have her wanting to see this event from another perspective too. I guess this is technically a misuse of G-Pol resources, but I won't tell if you don't!" By this time, she'd come around the spa and positioned herself behind Vixi and Sohnia. Both of them reached up to hug her gratefully, though they were careful not to disturb the cameras too much.