G-Pol Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixi and Lisa were staring just as avidly at Sohnia as she was at them, and both parties were frozen where they stood.

Karl could feel Natasha's body shuddering with suppressed laughter as she smiled at her old friend. A moment later, she lost that self control as Mike and Janice came in right behind them and moved up to meet them. Janice was openly gaping like an insecure child at this open display of sensual eroticism that required not even movement to show to everyone in the room. Natasha burst out laughing as she observed Janice's nipples visibly rise to full erection almost instantly as she gaped in wonder. "Sohnia strikes again!" She was laughing so hard, Karl had to help her stay on her feet.

Even Bona was huffing her canine laughter at this situation. "No doubt! And Lisa and Vixi too! I can already smell Janice Vixi and Lisa's sexual musks, and I bet in a moment I'll be smelling Sohnia too! They're all practically dripping down their legs! They'll be standing in puddles before they can move again!"

After that, Karl had to wrap his arms around Natasha to keep her from falling to the floor laughing. She turned her face into his chest and let him hold her up as she guffawed, her face flushed bright scarlet in her hilarity. He could feel this was exactly what Natasha had been expecting through their soulmate bond and to see it happen had been more than she could take.

Being the first to recover, Vixi turned to Natasha and Karl, took Natasha by her face and kissed her hard. Natasha surprised her though by kissing her back just as passionately, letting her laughter cease and reaching down to take Vixi's ass in both hands and giving it a good hard squeeze. Vixi shot straight up erect with her eyes bulging in shock which set Natasha off again.

That in turn set Sohnia off and she swayed her way over to meet them, laughing as she came. "Well Tasha honey, you're obviously in a good mood. I've never seen you kiss a girl like that before. Something I need to know?"

Karl Laughed. "Nah, Vixi's just been after Tasha since the day they met, and Natasha's sense of humor couldn't let this opportunity go. Actually, Lisa and Vixi have both been after her, and the looks on theirs and Janice's faces when they saw you tonight were just classic! The way it all just came together was too perfect."

Sohnia smiled at the humor of the situation, but Karl could tell she was more than a little disappointed. She too had been hoping for a change in tasha's orientation, even a minor one."

Natasha was still laughing, though not quite so hard now. "Oh yes you have! I did the same thing to Brook right in front of you, remember? It was while we were still at the Academy back on Luna. Remember the look on her face when I did that right in the middle of that lounge? She had exactly the same look on her face as Vixi does now! Sorry Vixi honey, but you've been deserving that for about a week now!"

Even Lisa was laughing at that and Vixi couldn't help joining in. "I can't help it Tasha! You keep giving me reasons to keep my hopes up. Besides, I'm not the only one; Lisa's just as interested in you as I am. We will be getting you into our bed one of these days, even if we end up sharing and being shared with Karl!"

Tasha giggled mischievously. "Keep dreaming pretty girlie! Ask Sohnia how hard that particular goal is to fulfill. We've been the best of friends ever since we got roomed together at the Academy, and she still hasn't succeeded!"

Janice gave a knowing grin. "I haven't known you for too long Tasha, but I've seen your sex drive in action. I'd say sooner or later, you're gonna give in and give it to someone! You could definitely do worse than one of these babes!" As she was speaking, her hands had reached out to run up and over Sohnia's hip to stop just beneath her mountainous left breast.

Sohnia caught Janice's hand and pulled it up onto her breast and eased it under the cup of her top making Janice grin in unabashed appreciation. "Oh little girl, you and I are gonna be very good friends!" She leaned down and kissed the little personal trainer till she was shivering in ecstasy. She was grinning maniacally when she let Janice go. "come on, let's go find a table and get some drinks and get this party started!"

There were of course no tables big enough for a party of eight, so they pulled two smaller tables together in a darker part of the lounge and arranged themselves around them. Karl was happy to see Jessie, one of Rachel's friends also from the Center Club come over to take their drink orders. When she asked about Rachel, Karl assured her that she was fine and had found someone she was greatly interested in and who made her very happy, and that it might be a while before anyone saw her around again. Jessie agreed to spread the word among their circle of friends to keep them from worrying overmuch. Rachel was apparently far more popular than even he had realized. People had definitely noticed her absence. Apparently too, her attraction to him had also been a topic of wide discussion and speculation. He wondered why he hadn't heard about it before now. He'd been aware of it, but no one had commented on it to him before.

Natasha couldn't help but be proud of vixi. Her self control since returning to the station had been remarkable! Her personal mental shielding of course still needed work, but her control of her untrained abilities had thusfar been astounding. She hadn't slipped once, despite having been tempted on any number of occasions. That was especially true of her meetings with Sohnia who could be quite overwhelming for those not prepared for her. Most especially those like Vixi, with her powerful empathic and telepathic abilities.

Natasha had tried often to teach the woman to contain and control her emotional broadcast, but Sohnia had absolutely no interest in any of it. She'd just blithely assured Natasha that people got used to her before too long and not to worry about it. That had mostly been true too. The G-Pol Academy hadn't hosted too many untrained psychics though.

To someone with Vixi's abilities, Sohnia's wide open emotional broadcasting could easily become a serious problem. At the very least, an impossible temtation. She and Bona were keeping a close eye on the situation though, and they would clamp down hard and fast if they detected any trouble. To that end, Natasha wasn't drinking alcohol at all, sticking to the Juice Vixi had introduced her to down on the surface. She was glad to see too that Vixi was conscientiously doing the same, despite the ready availability of rather well done Pina Coladas at this facility.

The group spent the evening chatting and often dancing. Karl spent most of his time dancing with Natasha, though at one point or another, he found himself dancing with each of the women, Including Sohnia. She'd apparently decided that the way into Natasha's pants was through her man! He found this amusing, but didn't bother to correct her mistaken assumption. It was much later in the evening before Natasha made it clear to her old friend that the two of them were soulmated, and that further, Vixi and Lisa were too. That triggered an entirely new fascination in Sohnia though, and after that she had an unending stream of questions about the bond, some uncomfortably personal for all four of them. When she understood that Bona was a part of Karl and Natasha's bond, the Killhound too became a target for Sohnia's curiosity.

Before long, Natasha realized what was happening. Sohnia had probably had a run-in with a soulmate but hadn't been sure if that was what it was. Since she was still single, that probably also meant that she'd missed that opportunity. Or actually, they both had. "Sohnia, who was she?"

Sohnia stared at her looking heartbroken. In moments the tears were streaming down her face. Her name was Kyra and she was my little lynx kitten. I wish I'd known what that feeling meant!"

Natasha found herself crying along with her best friend. "I promise you, she's missing you just as much. If you have a com code or any way of getting in touch with her, do it. You'll never forgive yourself if you don't. Trust me, I know this for a fact."

"She's not kidding either honey." Bona added, "I can feel your misery to my core and we're not bonded!"

"Me too." Vixi agreed, "Let her know how you feel. Give her the chance and I know she'll come running."

She moved around the tables to hug Sohnia.

"I wish I could." Sohnia sobbed, "but she never even includes an address for me to write her back. She and her family don't have or even want a personal com and they're completely nomadic. They never stay anywhere more than a couple of weeks at most. They usually stay out in the wilderness and only come into civilization to get a few supplies or to travel from one place to another like when they're moving from one continent to another or between planets. The only reason they were on Mars at all was to catch their transport to wherever they were going next."

By this time Lisa had joined Vixi and Sohnia, wrapping her arms around both of them from behind the seated taller woman whose head rested against her lovers breasts. She felt it the same time Natasha did as Vixi reached into Sohnia's mind, simply sweeping Both Natasha's and Bona's attempts to stop her aside as easily as she would beaded curtains. Her surprised matched that on both Bona's and Natasha's faces, and less than a second later Karl's.

Vixi knew exactly what she was doing this time though, and couldn't help herself. She had to help Sohnia or this sense of loss and the resulting depression would destroy her. "You're not alone Sohnia. Kyra misses you just as much as you do her. Now I know how she feels to you, I won't be able to miss her if I try. If I even think I feel her presence anywhere near me, I'll get in touch with you immediately and let you know. Sooner or later, she will try to get in touch with you too. She won't be able to help herself. She's kept in touch all this time hasn't she? Sooner or later she is going to realize what it was she felt with you and I'm sure she'll come looking." She'd shared that with everybody present and they all nodded their agreement with her offer to keep an eye out.

At the same time she'd been mentally addressing Sohnia, she'd also been reinforcing her hope and her confidence where Kyra was concerned. She wasn't sure how she knew how to do this, but she just did and didn't question it. She suspected it had something to do with her untrained healing abilities in much the same way she'd mentally and emotionally connected to Rachel and had instinctively known what to do. This time though, it was more of a conscious action, though not entirely.

When she was finished, she leaned down and kissed Sohnia and got a surprisingly passionate kiss in return. Then Lisa was kissing her too and Vixi could feel Sohnia's excitement turning deeply sexual as her nipples stood at full attention poking clearly through the supportive cups of her dress's top. Sohnia's ecstatic groan was audible over the music for several dozen meters around their table and it drew stares from all directions.

It was about then that Tanzy and her crew arrived doubling their numbers. "Looks like there's a little drama goin on here." Tanzy announced in a no nonsense tone, "Hope its good drama, not bad. Looks like things're getting a little friendly!"

Sohnia broke her kiss with Lisa. "It's very good drama. Vixi here just saved my life from being completely ruined. I'm going to love her and Lisa for that for the rest of my life!"

Tanzy laughed grinning widely, "Well then! This next round's on me. I like good news, even if its not my own." She waved at Jesse to get her attention and told her to put this round on her personal bill.

Jesse grinned at her and went around the tables taking orders and entering them into her bar tablet. A few minutes later she was back with a small cart to transport all those drinks. "We don't often get to use this thing. It's kinda fun to get this many orders at one time!" She amazed them all by delivering each person's drink without having to ask even once which was for who or even having to glance at her tablet. It was even more amazing because the number of tables had doubled as they added two to accommodate the additions and the seating arrangement had changed completely as everybody settled in. A short while later she repeated and improved on that performance when they all ordered their dinners along with their next round of drinks. When Natasha asked her how she did it, Jesse told her it was a memory trick Rachel had taught her and that Rachel was even better at it than she herself was.

Their celebrations ran late into the night and the conversation went everywhere. Tanzy and her crew had no problems going anywhere Janice seemed to want to take the discussion, though Sohnia seemed to dominate the majority of it. She and Janice seemed to feed off one another and some of the conversation got pretty boisterous. At other times it seemed as intimate as a group of lifelong friends. Even Janice and Sohnia found themselves surprised at how willing they were to discuss their most deeply personal thoughts and feelings. Natasha noticed that even Mike was contributing far more than usual.

When the evening came to its end an hour before midnight, Natasha was shocked when it seemed everybody was heading back to his or her or their own quarters. She'd expected at least Janice and Mike to go home with or take somebody home with them or to follow them back to the ship. Everybody that was, except Sohnia who accompanied them back to Czarina. On the way, they stopped at Sohnia's quarters in the G-Pol section so she could retrieve a uniform for when she returned to duty tomorrow.

As soon as they were on board, Vixi and Lisa were taking off their dresses and it took nothing at all to convince Sohnia to join them. As she unhooked the cleverly concealed closures that held the support for her gigantic breasts in place, the other two women stared in open fascination. Their eyes followed the neckline of her dress down her body as the descending cups first revealed her light milk chocolate areolas and large gumdrop sized nipples, then the back dropped to expose the perfect round globes of her ass. Her skin was a smooth even color from head to toe, without even a hint of tan lines though she was definitely not lacking in sun exposure. Her mons was as bald as Vixi's and her vaginal lips fully engorged and almost visibly pulsing with her heartbeat.

Then Natasha saw what Sohnia had been talking about when she said she'd show her why she'd left the Swat role. Her left thigh and knee were crisscrossed with fading surgical scars. She'd apparently needed to have that area completely rebuilt. Like most people, she'd not wanted to give up any part of her humanity and had elected to go through the pain of reconstructive surgery rather than the less painful but dehumanizing cybernetic replacement option.

Sohnia saw Natasha recognize what had happened and was glad her friend didn't comment on it. She only nodded her understanding, acknowledging and accepting her reticence in the matter. Neither of them had ever much liked discussing such things, even if it wasn't one of them who'd been involved. The inceidents themselves were open to discussion, but not the results. They'd always been that way and they were both comfortable with things that way.

When Natasha and Karl stripped too, Sohnia's eyes bugged and she stared in awe after Natasha for several minutes, unable to help herself. She'd seen Natasha naked plenty of times, but there was no getting past the fact she was the most gorgeous creature Sohnia could imagine ever laying eyes on. Her mouth was instantly dry and she was filing the images in front of her away for future reference and masturbational fodder. She also couldn't help noticing that Natasha's always hard muscular and curvy voluptuous body had if anything, tightened and become even more appealing!

"To die for isn't she?" Vixi murmered dreamily to which Sohnia could only nod, her mind still too stunned to speak.

Lisa could only grin knowingly. "We'll get her one of these days. We just need to catch her when she's vulnerable again like she was when Janice got her. With Karl around, that'll be easy."

Sohnia's head whipped around to stare at Lisa. "Janice got her? How?"

Vixi answered before Lisa could. "we were helping out a friend. She was born on Cestus station. Do you know what that means?" At Sohnia's nod and disgusted look, she nodded and continued. "Somehow she ended up getting adopted on Earth. She wasn't real clear on that, but she was raised in New Zealand. Anyway, we were trying to help her break the anti-homosexual conditioning they put on females born there. She was watching Karl and our friend and she was getting really turned on by it. The next thing we knew, Janice was dropping to her knees between Tasha's thighs and going down on her. Before Tasha really knew what was happening, she was too horny to say no and the rest is history! I'll tell you this much too. Once I saw what was happening, I was getting in on it too and she played along beautifully! While Janice was eating her and Mike was fucking Janice doggy style, Tasha was fingering me to multiples!"

Sohnia groaned, "Oh you lucky bitches! I'd gladly kill for an opportunity like that! What'd you think of your first time Tasha? You have to tell me!"

Natasha smiled thoughtfully. "I'm still not sure what to think. I know I loved every second of it once I was out of control... I do know that I couldn't have said no or stop to save my life. Vixi is especially talented at nipple play I can assure you of that! I know how you love having yours played with from the times you made me watch you get laid in our quarters or get no sleep at all. I'm so glad you're not a screamer like me!"

Sohnia laughed. "if I've told you once, I've told you a million times, you have no idea how often I fantasize about making you scream like that! One of these days, I'm gonna get to do it too. It's one of my missions in life! I'm glad to see you haven't gotten shy about being gloriously naked like that in front of a dyke like me too."

"You know," Bona commented, "She's always liked being nude, even long before she met you and you talked her into doing it in front of you. You mostly just desensitized her to your sexual orientation. I think that made it a lot easier for her to admit how much she likes Vixi, and now Lisa. Not just to them, but to herself too. You took away her fear of such close emotional connections to women. I have to thank you for that sister. It's made her so much happier recently."

Sohnia was temporarily dumbstruck at that. It was obvious by the look on her face. Once she was able to speak again she stared back into Bona's eyes. "Thank you bona. I never thought about how much I affected my best friend before. It's good to know it was positive and not just an annoyance to her." Then she turned to Natasha. "And I still love you Natasha. Every bit as much as I ever did. You are literally the best friend I've ever had in my entire life!"

Natasha couldn't help herself. She walked over to Sohnia and took her in her arms and kissed her as passionately as she had Vixi and Lisa that night at the Center Club. Sohnia responded by wrapping her tightly in her own arms and returning the kiss just as passionately. Surprisingly, the kiss didn't make Natasha at all uncomfortable, despite the fact they were both entirely naked. In fact, it felt perfectly natural and right. Her nipples didn't even get hard and apparently, neither did Sohnia's, though the kiss did get rather heated otherwise.

Sohnia moaned softly as they let one another go. "Tasha, you have no idea how right that felt for me. I'm not horny at all and that still felt way too good."