G-Pol Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha caught herself greedily licking up every drop of Karl's cum as it squishd noisily out of Lisa. She'd never expected to actually like doing this! She'd never minded swallowing her lovers' spendings, but tasting it from another woman's private parts and mixed with her cum too? Never! And actually liking it? Unthinkable! This was definitely going to complicate her life in the immediate future. She couldn't help wondering if it was going to be a pleasant complication or not.

The cool air chilled her feverish body as Lisa rolled off her to collapse onto the padded gym floor. Energized rather than left lethargic by the orgasmic energies that'd coursed through her, she hurriedly rolled up onto her feet and climbed back into the hot water to ward off the sudden chill. Karl helped Lisa to her feet and into the spa right behind her and she turned to take the other woman in her arms and kiss her soundly as they settled down into the water together. Karl sat on her other side and pulled them both into his arms as they continued their embrace. She'd always liked her own taste, but experiencing it now on Lisa's lips and mixed with the aftertaste of both Lisa and Karl, it was especially pleasant.

She was also interested to note that even after what she'd just experienced, her feelings toward the other woman hadn't changed one iota! She thought she should feel at least a little bit of sexual attraction, but she found she still just thought of Lisa like a sister or a best friend! That confused her for a while until she decided it simply meant that while she might enjoy sexual experiences with other women, she wasn't interested in pursuing them. She knew she wouldn't object anywhere near as much as she had previously to female advances, but she wouldn't be searching them out for herself. Probably, she would put off anything that didn't involve Karl though. She'd really enjoyed it when they'd both been participating. She was definitely wondering though if her orientation should be reconsidered. Maybe from straight to swinger? She definitely wasn't gay, and probably not even bisexual. The most accurate description she could think of now was, open maybe?

She realized she was still kissing Lisa. It wasn't wild or passionate, but warm and loving and accepting. It felt good. She was surprised to find she felt not even a hint of jealousy as Lisa immediately leaned across her to kiss Karl when they separated. In fact, it made her happy! She suddenly realized she wanted to hsare him with her friends and that was the last thing she'd ever expected of herself. Well, that was it. She was officially a swinger she guessed. Maybe it was just time for her life to change in that way. She'd never suspected she might feel this way about anyone, but here it was!

"Oh my God." Vixi groaned happily, "This is the most glorious and sexy thing I've ever seen! Thank God bona's recording this. I'd never forgive myself for missing the opportunity."

Sohnia was nodding fervent agreement with Vixi's every word as they continued to pleasure one another, Vixi riding reverse cowgirl in Sohnia's lap. "Damn darlin, you know how to put on one hell of a show! How come you couldn't do that with me years ago?"

Natasha smiled knowingly. "That's easy. I didn't have Karl to inspire my lust before. You can thank him for this. I think I needed him to wake me up and bring out my wild side. I'm still not really attracted to women, but I'm probably not going to be so quick to say no as long as he can be involved too. We're a two for one deal as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who wants me has to accept him too or I'm out." She looked at Karl as she spoke, making it clear she was talking to him as well.

Karl's pleased surprise was obvious to everyone there. He clearly didn't know what to say in response and remained silent on the subject. They would clearly need to discuss this between themselves to see how this was going to affect their relationship. It was pretty clear to everyone else there that it would all be fine, but the nagging doubt in his eyes was also clear. Some discussion on the subject was definitely going to be necessary.

Their sexual energy now brought down to more normal levels, they spent the rest of the evening relaxing and sipping cold wine as they lounged in the spa. They were all in bed before three am. Surprisingly, karl and Natasha had their room to themselves and Sohnia bedded down with Lisa and Vixi. They were all up four hours later because Sohnia had to report to Dumerk's office for work at eight o'clock. Tasha put together a breakfast for her and they all sat down with her as she ate, then she had to get dressed and hurry out.

After Sohnia's departure, they all made their ways down to the gym for their usual morning workout before they too ate their breakfasts. After that, Natasha led them all to the G-Pol section and sat in on the prisoner interviews, most especially those of the pirate officers they'd taken. They didn't get much useful intelligence on Mallory, but G-Pol had gotten a most unexpected windfall. Having the three psychics participating in the interviews made it far easier to separate the truth from the lies and all three were busy making notes as fast as they could so as not to miss anything that might be important. They could also feel Dumerk glaring at them from the observation room when he was present. It was pretty clear he was going to hold a grudge, which meant his career as the local G-Pol commander was probably going to be shorter than he'd like. It was his own fault of course, but he'd never be able to recognize the fact for himself.

The pirate interviews took several days, during which they also finished their current projects on Czarina. In their off hours, they entertained themselves and their friends, including a couple of nights out with Janice and Mike and some of their friends from work and around the station. They also made daily visits to the grav gym where Janice and Mike worked for both exercise and for Mike's help with Lisa's and Vixi's hand to hand training.

Vixi in turn proved her own skills as they took time at the G-Pol shooting range, as she helped Lisa work on her marksmanship with both handguns and rifles. Another healthy part of their training day included practice with their enhanced armor and spacial power armor for Natasha and Karl. In other words, they were extremely busy the whole time they were in port.

That all came to an end the night before they were to leave Aphrodite. That last night, they got together with Sohnia Janice and Mike at the Starlight. It was a relaxed, casual evening where the girls dressed to kill as usual and they danced and enjoyed themselves. It was no surprise at all when Sohnia elected to accompany them back to Czarina when the evening came to its end.

They found themselves gathered sprawled naked as usual around Czarina's lounge area. They'd left the drinking back at the starlight and they were simply enjoying one another's company. As usual as well, Sohnia was teasing Natasha with her usual sexual innuendos and playful fondlings. She was obviously enjoying the increased freedom she now seemed to have to touch the woman she'd been chasing for years. Natasha was giving better than she got too, taking great joy in teasing her longtime friend to distraction. Now she wasn't feeling the tension she used to, she had no qualms about taking advantage of the situation anymore.

Grinning evilly, Vixi gleefully changed the whole dynamic of the situation. She did this by moving over and dropping to her knees between Tasha's thighs as she was teasing Sohnia. Without pausing, and exactly as Janice had done, she plunged her face into Tasha's sex and set to work. This had Lisa roaring with laughter at Natasha's shocked look and Sohnia's startled surprise. Then she was giggling uncontrollably as Sohnia dove in to join Vixi in her mischief.

Before Tasha knew what was happening, Vixi was eating her out with a vengeance while Sohnia feasted on her breasts and nipples. Lisa was giggling hysterically by this point and Janice wasn't far behind. This wasn't going to go on like this though as far as she was concerned. "Karl, I want you to come over here and fuck these two women while they take advantage of me in my vulnerability." She couldn't help giggle at the startled look she got from Vixi as she stared up at her from between her thighs. "I want you to start with Vixi since you've already had her lover and shared her with me. Then I want to watch you take Sohnia."

Karl found he couldn't have said no to those orders if he'd wanted to. He loved Vixi anyway, she was not just cute, but beautiful and just too good a person. He'd known he'd like Sohnia as soon as he'd met her, and she was a devastatingly gorgeous woman too. Making things even easier, Tasha had twisted around on the sofa so that Vixi was now sitting up on the seat between Tasha's thighs, giving him easy access to her delicate flower.

Her taste reminded him of a flower too. She had a sweet, tangy, musky and slightly spicy flavor that perfumres would've spent fortunes trying to imitate. He gently probed her delicate folds with his lips and tongue, quickly locating her most sensitive spots and soon he had her groaning into Tasha's pussy as she worked on his lover. Interestingly, Sohnia remained on her knees on the floor, trading kisses and breast and nipple kisses, licks and sucklings between them. He was glad to see Natasha showing absolutely no discomfort at what was happening.

Looking around and wondering what was happening with the other three, he found that Lisa had retrieved some of hers and Vixi's sex toys and was happily entertaining Mike and Janice. Bona was apparently once again playing cinematographer with her surveillance helmet in place. She'd also apparently mounted vid units on several cleaning robots and programmed them to film the goings on from other angles as well. She wasn't missing any points. She noticed him noticing and winked lasciviously at him. He just grinned back while maintaining his assault on Vixi's womanhood.

He was finding she really enjoyed having her creases traced in infinite detail and her clit traced and gently tickled with the tip of his tongue. Just to add to her stimulation, he slipped a finger inside her to very gently tickle her G-spot too. She lifted her head away from Tasha's sex to moan, Please Karl, tickle my cervix a little too?" He felt her bear down so as to allow him to reach so deep inside. He accommodated her by curling his index finger to keep tickling her G-spot and slid his middle finger deep inside to do the same for her cervix. It took very little for him to discover the most sensitive part was right at the opening to her womb as her belly contracted with orgasmic spasms.

As Vixi came, he maintained what he'd been doing to keep her on that high as long as he could. Natasha was screaming her ecstasy around Sohnia's breasts, nipples and kisses as Vixi tried to pass on as much of the pleasure Karl was giving her as possible. Vixi temporarily broke off what she was doing to Tasha to beg, "Please Karl, do it now? Please, take me now!"

Since she'd been curled up on her knees, he'd lain himself out on the open half of this side of the corner sectional on his back so he could reach all of Vixi's treasure. He slid himself free and sat up so he could turn to face her. She immediately lifted her hips to give him easiest access and spread her knees. He pushed them back together to close her up and increase her internal sensitivity, plus it would make it easier for him to reach her clit with his fingertips as well. Her lips pressed together by her closed thighs would increase their contact with her clit as well, thus increasing her sensation that much more. Every move he made would stimulate her clit to at least some degree, even if his hands never made it that far.

Lining himself up, he very gently and slowly pushed himself deep inside her dripping depths. She was incredibly tight this way and he knew she would've been anyway because of her slim build and athletic physique. What he wasn't expecting from her though, was the rippling waves of contractions running up and down her inner walls. Apparently, she hadn't been finished orgasming before he'd slid himself inside her, and she shoved herself back hard into him, bearing down so his head was pressed tight into her cervix which was pulsing along with the rest of her. He immediately leaned forward to capture both her breasts and begin strumming her erect nipples and puckered areolas as he slowly but firmly thrust into her just as hard as she pushed back into him. Vixi was moaning nearly as loudly as Natasha was screaming and he knew that additional vibration was only adding to the ecstatic fires in Tasha's most senssitive region. He knew he had plenty of stamina left him and he wondered which of these two was going to break first. Both had been cumming in waves for more than a full minute now and the moist sounds made it clear just how involved their entire bodies were.

Bona was finding these proceedings highly educational and enlightening. The flood of emotions flowing around the lounge was both stimulating and fascinating. Even better though, was the physical sensations she was absorbing from everyone around her. Especially the females. It was almost as good as she imagined having all those spectacular nerve bundles herself would be!

She was even more fascinated when she noted Sohnia's eyes following her around the room as she maneuvered to get the most advantageous shots and angles. Humans certainly could be interesting studies. She was tempted to probe Sohnia's private thoughts to see just what she was thinking about as she watched her, but decided that would probably be a mistake. She had a suspicion as to what those thoughts might be after her comments of a few nights ago. She wasn't really interested in humans in that way, only in their emotions and reactions to what happened to them and around them. That was infinitely fascinating. As she'd thought before, she might've considered that kind of thing for her bondmate, but not for anybody else, no matter how good a friend she might be. Though if she were actually asked... she wasn't sure what she might decide and didn't really care to think about it unless it became necessary. Speculation was one thing, interfereing in somebody's life that way was something else again.

Bona watched avidly as Karl and Natasha repeated their performance with Lisa on Sohnia to amazing effect. She'd happily observed Sohnia's adventures in hers and Tasha's dorm room at the academy, but that was nothing compared to what she got out of this. She'd always wondered what would happen if Sohnia ever got her way with Tasha, now she was finding out, and in excruciating detail. Sohnia it seemed was definitely not disappointed by what she was experiencing. In fact, she looked as if she were proverbially living the dream, and she was well aware of it, appreciating every second of that experience.

Finding herself in the perfect position to get a once in a lifetime shot of the action and its inherent beauty, she quickly captured several dozen stills of the instant. She would go through the video of the last several events and pick out the best of the images and put them together in a slideshow to have installed in a digital poster for Sohnia. She'd done similar things with nudes of Natasha who'd had no problem with what she'd been doing. Though those had only been postings to a private viewing account she'd set up for Sohnia and Natasha to keep them close. This was going to be something a little different. It was going to be a physical gift to an old and dear friend, to both herself and Natasha, and now all of them.

Now that things were settling down, Bona quickly set about completing her project. As they drifted off to bed, it was no surprise to her when Sohnia drifted into Tasha's and Karl's room this time rather than Lisa's and Vixi's. The two best friends would need this extra time to come to terms with the changes in their relationship. To get comfortable with their new dynamic. She was certain this would only strengthen their bonds and bring them closer together.

The farewells the next morning were tearful and emotional for everybody, but most especially for Tasha and Sohnia.

"You better remember to keep in touch with me Sonny." Natasha scolded theatrically, "Now I've let you have your way, I expect you to be a good lover and keep in touch!" she grinned mischievously. "If you don't, I'll fill Dumerk in on all of your weaknesses! He'll be playing you like a puppet in no time!"

Ooh, you wouldn't dare!" Sohnia looked horrified, "I'd have to break him! That would be way too mean of you, breaking a poor weak little man like that." They both giggled knowingly as they hugged goodbye.

"Don't worry Tasha honey, I'll keep in touch." Sohnia promised seriously. I really didn't mean to lose track of you like that last time. I just had too much shit going on with my wounds and all the medical bullshit. I missed you lil sister. I won't let it happen again."

Within six hours, Czarina was in transit to Sol and Earth.