G-Pol Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha was surprised she was actually feeling no reservations about what she was doing. She knew this was nothing but curiosity on her part though, and she stil felt no attraction for Lisa's or any other woman's bodies, but at the same time she was feeling the need to do this. This was definitely coming from someplace deep inside herself too, and she wondered why she'd never experienced even a twinge of it before now. She knew she loved her three lady friends and this was in part in answer to those feelings, but that wasn't the source of the need either. She guessed that she'd always just had a curiosity about this kind of thing, and she guessed what Janice and Vixi had done to her had opened the floodgate. Whatever the case, she was proud of the way she was affecting Lisa. It was something she knew she could take pride in.

Lisa's world was spinning crazily. She was making out with a woman she knew for a fact was completely straight; a woman with a body that seemed to have been made to draw every eye within visual range, no matter how jaded. Interestingly, the pure light of curiosity in Tasha's eyes was just as alluring as if she'd been overcome with overwhelming lust. Lisa wasn't sure why, but it didn't really matter either. All she cared about was that she didn't let this opportunity go to waste. She sincerely wished she could share this with Vixi too, but she also instinctively knew that would be too much for Natasha. It would overwhelm her and she would run.

Natasha was starting to realize that the spa was probably not the best place to be doing what she had in mind now Lisa had invited Karl into the mix. She was ecstatically glad she had too. She couldn't imagine not sharing this with him, especially with how close he and Lisa had been for months before she'd even met him. he hadn't had to tell her he'd wanted Lisa, even though she was usually clearly not at all interested in men. Maybe she and Lisa were rubbing off on one another! That had her giggling inside.

Meanwhile, her kiss with Lisa was beginning to turn her on as much as it was the other woman. She pushed her breasts into Lisa's and forced her to lean backward as she herself climbed out of the spa and on top of Lisa until the other woman was stretched out flat on the floor underneath her with her feet hanging into the hot water. Their kiss never broke, though both of them were panting heavily through their noses so as not to pass out. There was an electric tingle as her nipples dragged across Lisa's and she groaned into their kiss.

Lisa began rhythmically hunching her shoulders and rocking her hips as she scooted them away from the spa's edge. Tasha helped her, supporting most of her own wweight on her knees and elbows and crawling along atop her so as to maintain their long passionate kiss. Those movements were rubbing their nipples and mounds over one another over and over again and the next thing Lisa knew, her belly was rippling and her nervous system was going crazy as her unexpected orgasm blasted through her.

Bona moved back around the spa to follow the two women, making sure she had the best possible angles to make sure this vid was a high quality production that natasha would be able to enjoy every time she watched it. She hoped Natasha would be sharing it with others she cared enough about to let into her private life. She knew her bondmate's parents would find great pleasure in knowing how full and happy their daughter's life was. Very few parents would ever have the chance to know so much in such detail.

Bona had quickly learned that shipboard life had removed a lot of the emotional barriers shared by a more normal family. A community as small as Czarina's crew had been had almost no secrets at all. Especially with the lightweight structure of its original interior. It would've provided visual privacy, but definitely not audible. All of that had come across their minds at various times as she'd spent time with them on the occasions Natasha was at home or they'd been visiting her at both academies.

She was truly fascinated by what she was feeling from her bondmate. The emotions this sexual encounter was fostering were new and exciting and the physical sensations Natasha's mind was sharing were almost as good as if she were experiencing them herself. She often joked that the human scientists who'd created her kind had done them a grave disservice and that wasn't entirely a joke. She often did feel terribly cheated.

If it weren't for what Natasha willingly shared with her, she thought she might actually feel true bitterness toward her creators. She on occasion had privately considered joining in Natasha's masturbation sessions just to see how her participation changed the way it felt to each of them. She'd been very careful to keep those thoughts away from Natasha though. She was afraid it might alienate her bondmate somewhat and she didn't want to risk any chance of that. It would hurt them both severely.

Even as unusually close as she and Natasha were for a Killhound team, human emotions were far too complex to make assumptions of any kind about what might happen if she carried out such an action. This was especially true where their sexual identity and feelings were concerned. Natasha had always been rather private about those things with other humans, though she'd seemingly hidden nothing from Bona since they'd bonded. Still, there was no way to be sure and she wasn't going to initiate anything without a direct invitation. So far as she knew, the thought had never even occurred to Natasha.

Bona's few sexual encounters with other Killhounds since she'd bonded Natasha had been very interesting though. Natasha had been far more physically affected by them than Bona ever had by Natasha's far more frequent sexual encounters. Well, until she met Karl that was. There was something far deeper and more powerful when it was two soulmates having sex, even if it was just a quick romp for the pleasure of it. Being a part of that had forever altered her own perceptions of the world around her and she was still getting used to this new point of view. She was finding though that she really liked what was happening between them all. Sharing her mind and feelings with Karl as well and experiencing what he did in the bargain had opened whole new vistas for her and she was greedily exploring everything she could. She knew she was inordinately obsessed with Natasha's happiness and well being, to the point it could be considered a dangerous obsession by psychiatric professionals unfamiliar with the Killhound bond. hell, some of her canine bretheren might consider her demented, but she couldn't make herself care. She and Natasha thought of one another in much the same way Lisa thought of Vixi, as her life.

Even with just what Lisa naturally broadcasted, Bona felt the emotional thrill coming from the woman and it was impressive. Lisa's passionate nature made it doubly so and she could also feel it through Vixi's impossibly powerful empathic perceptions as she helped shield her. In this case, there was no choice but to do so. Natasha was in no condition to help at the moment as distracted as she was and this level of emotional upheaval would've tipped Vixi over without that shielding. If that had happened, nobody within a thousand kilometers would've been safe! Fortunately, the soulmate bond was on an entirely different mental and emotional level so Bona didn't have to worry about Lisa's emotions overwhelming Vixi. There was no way she could've hoped to shield that bond. No psychic could, not unless they were also one of Vixi's soulmates and as powerful as she.

Bona continued to observe fascinated as her bondmate finally broke the kiss with Lisa and began to slowly, carefully and thoroughly explore the other woman's body with her fingers, lips and tongue. She moved around the couple to position herself above Lisa's head looking down her body so she could get Lisa's facial expressions as she also caught what Natasha was doing to her. The moist trail of Natasha's licks and kisses over Lisa's skin was clear in the vid images being piped directly into her brain by the high res cameras. The woman's skin was prickled with goose pimples that seemed to shiver across her body in waves as she continually moaned out her joy at what was happening to her.

When natasha reached her breasts, Lisa clamped her hands around her head and pulled her into them desperately. Natasha responded by suckling each nipple and areola, her tongue randomly bulging out parts of her cheeks and lips as it flickered around the tissue in her mouth. She alternated this with sucking as much of Lisa's expansive mounds into her mouth as she could fit. Lisa gasped ecstatic sighs each time Natasha suckled hard or switched nipples, constantly stroking, massaging and stimulating both mounds with her hands as she worked. At this point, Natasha could've asked Lisa for absolutely anything and the woman would have no choice but to give it to her. Natasha had done this to other of her lovers, up until now all of them men, and Bona found it infinitely amusing. She realized she was including a mental commentary on the vid file and altered the parameters to allow it to be switched off if not wanted without muting the vids sound as well. She would have to listen to it later to see what she'd said when she hadn't been paying attention, but she was already sure it would be vastly amusing.

Natasha allowed Lisa to hold her in position over her breasts for several minutes, but finally broke free to continue down her body. It occurred to her that she could turn herself about so Lisa could pleasure her as well, but she wanted her first time to be uninterrupted, without distraction. She wanted a pure experience.

As she worked her way down Lisa's body, she eased herself back down into the hot water until she was resting on her knees on the seat. She straightened up slightly to look down into Lisa's crotch, taking in the sexy expanse of virgin white pubic hair, the swollen, slick inner lips protruding from her plumply slick and equally wet open outer lips, the delicate folds and creases and the bright red standing clit at her apex that stood out like a fat fingertip. Surprisingly too, the smell coming off Lisa's pussy was intoxicating, clean and musky, almost like an expensive perfume. Before she even realized what she'd done, she'd run her tongue up and down the length of that soft flower, pressing deep, all the way from the beginning of the crease above the perennium, to up and over the erect clit, and into the soft fur over Lisa's mound, then back down to where she'd started.

The taste was remarkably like her own but dramatically different too. It definitely wasn't unpleasant, and in fact, rather nice! It tasted much like it smelled, but it was slightly sweet too. It was sweeter than her own juices at any rate. She'd indulged that curiosity early and often enough, and had tasted herself on several different lovers as well. She'd always been partial to her own taste, and unlike many other women, hadn't found it at all objectionable either. She surprised herself by thinking she might actually like this though.

Using her tongue, she very carefully explored every millimeter of every fold and crease between Lisa's thighs. When she reached her opening, she forced her tongue as deeply inside as she could reach and explored all of that as well. Finally, she worked her way up to and around Lisa's clitoris. Lisa's reaction told her she was doing the right things as she traced every curve, flicked her tongue over and around it and gently suckled in the way she loved so much when Karl did it to her.

She could hear Lisa's ecstatic moans and groans as she explored and enjoyed the feel of her hands stroking through her hair, but she was somewhat shocked when the other woman suddenly seized a double handful of her hair and pulled her tight into her groin. It only took her a moment to realize what was happening though as Lisa's body suddenly spasmed and her hips came off the mats as her back arched. The flood of liquid that spurted into her busy mouth almost caught her off guard, but not quite. She did her best to catch it all, licking and slurping noisily and not stopping her stimulation of Lisa's tenderest parts until she pushed her away as it became too much for her.

"Oh dear God Tasha! How can you be so good at that?" Lisa gasped as she was recovering her breath, "You're supposed to be straight! You're as good at that as Vixi!"

Natasha grinned up her body at her. "I know what I liked, so I tried to give that to you! I tried to give you what Karl gives to me, that was all. He's even better at it than Janice was."

"Oh." Lisa moaned happily, "You did it just right girl! I guess maybe I should've let Karl have me back in the day if he's that good!"

"I promise you Lisa, You won't regret giving yourself to him at all." Tasha commented seriously, "When you get the chance, just ask Rachel. His first and only concern is his partner's pleasure before his own." Feeling mischievous, she leaned down and kissed Lisa's folds deeply and sensually, tracing the lips with her tongue but being careful not to stimulate her clit. Lisa moaned her joy at the stimulation and let Natasha do her thing. Since Tasha was being gentle, she released her hair and began to massage her scalp. In short order she knew, she would be more than ready to continue again.

Lisa sat up enough that she could rest on her elbows to look down her body at Natasha still snuggled down between her thighs. "Tasha, I want my chance with Karl now. Why don't you climb up my body and sit on my face so I can eat you, while Karl comes up here and fucks me?"

Natasha immediately began kissing her way up Lisa's body, slowly climbing back out of the water as she did. Sohnia surprised her by commenting, "Actually Lisa honey, It'll feel a whole lot better if you let Karl take you from behind and you eat Tasha lying flat on her back! Doggy reaches the most fun places and you'll get to enjoy more of Tasha's gorgeous little pussy that way too. If he's gonna be your first man ever, you might as well get the full experience!"In the moment, Natasha couldn't decide if she objected to Sohnia's suggestion or not. This had been between her and Lisa and Karl after all. Then she decided she didn't care. She couldn't! She wanted Lisa to have the best experience she could for her first hetero, and Karl would feel absolutely awesome that way, especially as big as he was. She was going to have to give herself to him that way too sometime soon! Sitting up in the spa was one thing; a good deep fucking in that way would be wonderful! She wanted her friend's first time to be that wonderful too!

Lisa couldn't believe it when she found herself looking forward to what she was going to let Karl do to her! She'd never felt any attraction for any man before, but somehow, this was different! Sohnia's words had put her libido in overdrive and the thought of going down on Natasha while it was happening had her excitement blossoming. She sat up and met Natasha's lips, tasting herself on them and savoring the thought of where they'd just been. She maneuvered Tasha down onto the mats and began working her way down the goddess's body, kissing and suckling everything she could reach. She paid special attention to her lover's breasts and nipples, just as Tasha had for her. Natasha was reacting exactly the way she'd hoped and fantasized she would, fulfilling her every desire.

She was just reaching her goal between Tasha's thighs, when she felt Karl's hands begin tracing along her body. Even though she knew it was a man's hands, they were stirring her passions as thoroughly as any woman's ever had. He somehow knew exactly where and how to touch her to turn her on just that much more! His caresses, his tickles, his loving strokes set her crotch to dripping even more than it already was. She could feel herself dribbling down her thighs in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

Karl surprised her though when he leaned down and ran his tongue up and down her folds before pushing it deep into her passage. Her breath left her in a whoosh as she came unexpectedly and she was moaning into Natasha's pussy and generating some very rude sounds. He didn't stop either. Before she knew what was happening, she was rocking back and forth and cumming in waves as she struggled to continue servicing Natasha. She could feel him pulling her tight against his mouth as her body tried its damnedest to pull away from the overstimulation. She could feel the monster orgasm building up in her core and wondered if he was going to fuck her, or just eat her until she fainted.

She got her answer a moment later as, just before she came, he straightened and gently pushed himself inside her. That was all it took and she felt herself exploding out of control. He didn't let up either. His hand came around her hip and took up a position between her thighs and his fingers began very gently stroking her already overstimulated clit. She could feel herself contracting violently around his rock hard erection and knew she was in trouble! She loved it when her lovers continued fucking her as she came, but this time it wasn't a toy. She'd never imagined how different it would feel to have a real cock buried inside her as she came like this. Its heat, its pulse, just the knowledge that it was a live thing buried so deep inside her surging twat changed everything! The next thing she knew, she was screaming her lungs out and Natasha was squirming around underneath her for what reason she couldn't even pretend to imagine.

She got that answer a moment later as Natasha squirmed herself around and fastened her mouth over where Karl's fingers were busily still stimulating her oversensitive clit! Her back tried to arch away from what was happening, but Natasha was holding her hair and thereby her mouth over her own pussy. She realized at the same moment that Natasha while frantically licking and suckling at her own clit, was coming herself and screaming her ecstasy as she did! Making matters worse, Karl's hands, now released from taking care of her clit, had moved up to take hold of her breasts. Her orgasms so far surpassed the ones she'd had during hers and Vixi's experiences with Janice and Mike, there was no comparison! She felt her body go limp as her resistance collapsed. She didn't understand how she was still conscious, but the pleasure went on and on.

Vixi and Sohnia couldn't help but stare in awe at what was happening to Lisa! When they'd separated, Vixi had been sure to make sure the dong stayd buried deep inside Sohnia. As they'd appreciated the show being provided by the others, she'd lined herself back up and slid down the dong protruding from between Sohnnia's nether lips. They'd been slowly but steadily fucking one another as they enjoyed the show.

When Natasha came, she seemed to go insane. She immediately began squirming around under Lisa, but not to escape, it was to reach Lisa! Her hands were everywhere and in short order she'd achieved her goal. She pulled Karl's hands away from Lisa's tender parts and moved them up to her large round breasts. It was crystal clear both women were cumming hard and fast, yet natasha was now forcing a sixty-nine that was carrying both of them toward unavoidable overload!

"Now I know why I love that woman so much!" Vixi groaned, "I will gladly kill for her to do that to me!"

"no kiddin." Sohnia agreed breathless, "If I'd known Tasha had that in her, I'd have raped her years ago!"

Karl was pleasantly surprised at just how tight Lisa was around him as he pushed his way inside her. He decided right then and there, he was going to make sure she never regretted this, nor Natasha either! He reached around her to begin tickling her clit and lips around where he penetrated her and she reacted exactly as he hoped and expected. She began rocking back to meet his thrusts while maintaining her efforts at Tasha's crotch. She was already surging tight around him as she came, and apparently Tasha was making sure she kept cumming. To that end, she started squirming around under Lisa and it was clear to him instantly what she was doing. It was unexpected that she would jump to this point so quickly, but he could feel her determination to return every urg of the pleasure she was getting from Lisa with interest. He felt her mouth caress his fingertips as she pulled them out of her way and took over what they'd been doing, then she pulled his hands down to Lisa's breasts and cupped them around the fat round globes. Smiling, he accepted the charge from his lover and began tweaking and teasing Lisa's nipples and areolas as he also kneaded and massaged her breasts. Then he could feel Lisa tightening as she built to an even more powerful orgasm and he knew he was getting close too. Lisa came so hard she nearly pinched off his own orgasm at first, though not quite. He felt himself fill her depths with his seed and saw it squishing out of her as her spasms wracked her. The contractions nearly pushed him out of her at the same time. He managed to just keep himself from collapsing on top of her and Tasha.