G.S.P.S.S. - Global Sex Positioning

Story Info
High-tech transport to sexual bliss.
2k words
4.5
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

G.S.P.S.S.

(Bleep... Bloop...)

(Bleep...) "Welcome to your Global Sex Positioning Satellite System," an electronic voice intoned. "Please say a command."

"I'd like turn-by-turn directions, please," I answer.

(Bleep... Bloop...)

"Please state your destination."

"Um... I'm interested the... um... erogenous zones of the gorgeous woman reading this post."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Please be more specific."

"Uh... well... I would like to help her feel... ... um...."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "I'm sorry. I didn't understand your request. Please speak more clearly into the device."

"Uh... well... I'm interested in her... uh... body."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Please be more specific."

"Her... lower... body."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Please be more specific."

"Her... PELVIC region."

(Bee-doop...) "I'm sorry. I didn't understand your request," the voice intoned.

"The Global Sex Positioning Satellite System will guide you directly to specific points of contact... anywhere on the globe... and anywhere on your partner. The more precise your description of where you'd like to go, the better your chances of getting there.

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Please re-state your destination."

"Well... um... I'd like to start kinda... slowly."

(Bee-doop...) "I'm sorry. That is not within the programming of this device. The speed of your encounter is a user-defined variable."

"Yes, but I don't want to just go crashing in..."

(Bee-doop...) "The Global Sex Positioning Satellite System is designed to get you to your precise destination with utmost efficiency.

"The user is advised to always consider the safety of all parties involved throughout the course of the encounter. Accidents or crashes are the responsibility of the user.

(Bleep... Bloop...)

"Please state your destination."

I sighed. "I'd like to end up... uuhmmm... at her... PUSSY."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Thank you... "Please stand by...

"Destination logged. "Please state your initiation point."

"Hallelujah!" I exclaimed. "Now we're getting somewhere!"

(Bee-doop...) "The Global Sex Positioning Satellite System is designed to get you to your precise destination. (Bleep...) The use of 'somewhere' is not a definitive starting point. Please be more specific."

"Please forgive me. I'd like to begin just behind her right ear."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Thank you... "Please stand by...

"Initiation point logged. Please state your interim destinations."

"Well, let's see. I'd like to visit her neck..."

(Bleep... Bloop...)

"... and her collar-bone...

(Bleep... Bloop...)

"I'm particularly interested in her breasts...

(Bleep... Bloop...)

"... and her nipples..."

(Bleep... Bloop...) The voice interrupted: "Will there be tactile or oral stimulation?"

"Uh... probably both."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Acknowledged. Please continue"

"Okay. Well, then I'd like to move down to her rib cage

(Bleep... Bloop...)

"... and then her tummy."

(Bleep... Bloop...)

"... uh... and then I guess I'm just about there, right?"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Are you interested in her pubic region?"

"Absolutely."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Furry, trimmed, or shaved?"

"Uhh... trimmed??"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Very well. Are you interested in olfactory enhancement?"

"Oh... you better believe it."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Acknowledged. Data indicates olfactory emissions are strongly anticipated. Please specify anticipated moisture level of target area. Please use a one-to-five scale."

"I think at this point, she'd be about a four and a half, don't you?"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Processing... Moisture level predicted to be approximately four-point-seven-five."

"Perfect"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Destination in range. Would you like to access our detailed instructions database?"

"Well, sure... if you think it'll help."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Many G.S.P.S.S. users find our detailed instructions database quite... well... illuminative."

"Okay! Let's go for it."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Processing... Please stand by.... Please define your preferred manipulation method."

"I'm sorry... I didn't get that."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Will there be external or internal stimulation of the target area?"

"Uh... both, probably."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Would you care to specify the order of stimulation?"

"Well, I'd probably begin externally... and then move indoors, if you know what I'm sayin'."

(Bleep... Bloop...)"Excellent. Will stimulation be tactile?... or oral?"

"Well, I'd really like there to be both. Don't you think she'd like that?"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Quite likely. Data indicates target subject is inherently tactile, and relishes lavish attention in many erogenous areas... even simultaneously."

"Mmmmm. Sounds like my kind of girl."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Will you need the assistance of any devices?"

"Uh, well... I'm pr-uhh... pretty sure I can handle it on my own. That's kind of a specialty of mine, after all. Uh... should we have some standing by?"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Processing... Prior use of manipulative devices cannot be confirmed at this time. Data inconclusive. User is advised to proceed with caution. Unauthorized use of some manipulative devices can void product warranty."

"Thanks for the advice. I'll step lightly there."

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Acknowledged. Does the user anticipate any penile penetration?"

"Uh... it would... certainly be a nice way to... cap it all off, dontcha think?"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Processing. Data indicates subject is receptive to a wide range of stimuli. User is advised to anticipate various levels of aggressive or submissive behavior on the part of the subject... even within the same encounter.

"Data also indicates that subject may also employ an alternative-focal method during the course of the encounter, which may then culminate in mutual gratification at a specific point in time."

"You mean, we might cum together?"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "The term within my data library is 'mutual orgasm.'"

"Fine. Look, I think I'm ready to get started. Anything else?"

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Processing. Course is plotted. Coordinates logged and verified.

Subject is located at temporary residence on the third floor. She appears to have just completed a warm bath and is wearing a t-shirt. And a smile.

"To activate programming, please press 'ENTER'."

There is a hum... a whirr... an incredibly bright light from the camera atop the monitor... a whoosh...

And I'm standing behind you at the mirror.

My hands rest on your shoulders. I kiss just behind your right ear... I move to the nape of your neck... just under the hairline.

My hands pivot your shoulders so you turn around to your left. My lips and tongue trace a line along your neck and you raise your chin so I have access to the divot right at the top of your collarbone.

You lower your chin and our lips connect. We breathe heavily for a minute and then the kiss deepens. Tongues dance a delightful pax de deux. You moan gently and your breath starts to race.

I slip my hands down to pull up on the t-shirt. It slips over your head softly and I run my other hand up your stomach, lightly across your ribs, and up over your silken breasts... stopping to lightly knead the nipples between my fingers. My mouth moves down to kiss between your silken mounds, then over to suckle one nipple softly with lips... tongue... teeth.

My hands move up to your shoulders, then they caress down your back... over your ass... squeezing and kneading the tight flesh... fingers slipping between your butt cheeks to lightly graze your pussy lips.

I drop to the floor, laying on my back, my head resting on a pillow of towels lying there. You put one foot on either side of my arms and lower yourself down so you're straddling my chest and arms with your knees. Your butt rests in the middle of my chest and I feel and smell your warm moisture as it builds. My hands come up from behind you and grab your hips, guiding you up and forward.

My lips... my tongue... my nose... my chin... draped in the musky, milky presence of your pussy. I push you forward again and my tongue meets your wet and inviting vagina. I lick. And lap. And linger. And flicker. The cycle repeats. And repeats. And repeats. I capture your cunt within my lips and suck... while flicking my tongue over your clit. Quickly and firmly. Now slowly and softly. Suction... pressure... pushing you forward and letting you ease gently backward.

My head and mouth move over your pussy with abandon. I am ravenous with your smell... your wetness... I am driven by your need to explode in my mouth. My hands move up to run along your stomach and ribs until they capture your breasts and I pinch your nipples and knead the soft silky skin as you writhe against my mouth.

You're at that wonderful place where your body is so light it can fly and at the same time so heavy that it wants to collapse against me and you push your arms against the wall to hold yourself in position while I bring you closer... closer... closer... to the edge of your own personal internal implosion.

The pressure builds. I flicker against your clit... suck against your pussy lips... run my tongue deep into your cunt... softly knead your breasts... the pressure builds even more. I slide my arms behind the small of your back and pull your mound even deeper into my mouth. Flicking... sucking... licking... wrapping you tightly into a moist, hot, wet, cocoon of passion and pressure.

And you're finally able to let go. The pulses ravage your pelvis with a soft, static spiral that radiates out from you. Your breath races. One hand on the wall, you grab my head in the other and pull me against your pussy as it quivers and spasms against my mouth in the throws of orgasm. Your thigh muscles quiver and clench. Your stomach pulses back into your body. Your butt clenches and releases.

And then everything within you seems to turn to jelly. You collapse downward and backward and my arms hold you and lower you gently to the floor.

And then it's my turn.

I slide out from under you, up onto my knees. Your legs are spread slightly, feet flat on the floor. Your arms fall heavy at your sides... your shoulders collapsing into the towels on the floor. Your pussy is rich and ripe and gorgeous in the soft candlelight... glistening from your juices mingling with my saliva. Your cunt lips are open... waiting for my cock. I take a stack of towels and place them under your ass to lift your pussy to just the right angle.

My cock is rock-hard from the energy of your still-subsiding orgasm. Your pussy still pulses with the throws of passion and your ebbing juices seem to want to mix with the pre-cum that's dripping from my dick as I push my hips slightly forward. I tap the head of my cock softly against your throbbing clit, rubbing our mingling juices into a slick tapestry of increasing passion.

You reach and softly clutch my balls, stroking your fingernails over the tight skin. Then you push down on the head of my dick so that I slide quickly over your clit and into your waiting tunnel.

You're so wet that I'm in to the hilt on the second push. I slide slowly out... I slam deeply in. Repeating... faster... slower... softer... harder... gaining speed... slowing down... then ramming deeper than we thought we'd ever go.

The angle of your hips pushes the head of my cock firmly against your g-spot and I moisten the top of one finger with my tongue and place it gently against your pulsating clit as we continue to move in a unified, passionate dance.

Your tunnel begins to clench my cock tighter as your next orgasm begins. You push your feet against the floor, raising your hips higher while I rise up on my knees. My hands cradle your ass and knead the warm soft flesh as we move together as a single, writhing bundle of sexual power waiting for release.

"Oh... I'm gonna... Oh, baby...fuck me!," you cry as your pussy and butt and legs and stomach and arms begin to explode in a wondrous synchronic and orgasmic dance. My cock grinds into your cunt in a static counter-clockwise circle as my own juices build to the edge, then I explode deep into your writhing tunnel.

I collapse over you... and we wrap each other up in our warm, wet pulsating passion... our breathing slowing while we feel the pounding of our hearts against each other.

And there's a soft sound of a computer speaker from somewhere in the room...

(Bleep... Bloop...) "Processing. Destination reached. Objective achieved. Signing off..."

(Bloop!)