Game 6 with Laura

Story Info
Laura asks me to have a weekly "Date Night" with her dad.
2.8k words
4.52
3.4k
6
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the rest of the city may be consumed by Game 6 of the NBA Championship, this evening Laura and I have made other plans. We are sending the guys off to Footprint Center Arena to watch the game on the big screen monitors with 16,000 local fans so that we can have some time alone at our villa. Ross, Bruce, and hubby have abandoned the hottest MILF/GILF combination around to watch pro basketball, paying $10 each, plus concessions. They are great guys, but you really have to wonder about their priorities?

Since the guys decided to ride the Light Rail, Ross dropped off Laura and picked up Hubby. As I kissed him good-bye, I saw Laura walk up to the front door in what could be described as a sack-dress. The outfit was completely unflattering for her fabulous figure, which left me surprised and confused. Once inside, she hugged me and stepped backwards saying, "How do I look?" I was initially at loss for words, hesitating at first, then stuttering until she removed the baggy dress and asked once again, "Now how do I look??"

"Oh my god girlfriend, you are super-hot!!!", I exclaimed. As Laura was displaying her white micro-bikini, I requested she turn a one-eighty spin, which in turn revealed her beautiful, bare derrière. The swimsuit back was exceptionally flattering, consisting of merely three strings.

Turning toward me and smiling, she said, "Don't stand there staring...get your bikini on. Let's go for a swim and forget about the damned game. I want you alone to talk about my dad."

Having never confided in Laura about my sexual encounter with her dad, I became a bit uneasy with the conversation, yet inquired, "Your dad? What would we be discussing about him?"

"Oh...maybe how he enjoyed you as dessert...after our family wedding dinner. Don't worry...I am not mad, just disappointed you two tried to keep it secret." Then she continued, "My dad is super special to me...so I am protective of him...but I have a proposal for you. Now put on a sexy suit while I get us some wine."

I made a quick exit to the master bedroom. Quickly stripping, I put on my bright yellow crochet bikini and matching high heel sandals. I grabbed my pool bag and met Laura in the kitchen. She had two bottles of wine and when I got some glasses, she said, "Forget about those...we are drinking directly from the bottles. We are sharing EVERYTHING tonight!!"

I didn't think she should be walking to pool barefooted, so I gave her a pair of white "come fuck me" heels. Holding on to my hand for support, she slipped the shoes on. Still holding my arm, she pulled me forward and planted a kiss on my lips. OMG...her lip gloss tasted so sweet.

As I followed Laura to the pool, I realized that she was nearly naked. Her ass was delicious...wonderfully round and firm, and it swayed provocatively with each step. Her legs had a nice muscular definition, unlike mine, which were turning flatter with age. I was jealous as mine was starting to go flatter with aging. I unlocked the gate and we made our way to the patio table. It was now in the shade and comfortable...as much as a temperature of nearly 100 could be. We removed our shoes and walked to the pool steps each carrying a bottle of wine. As we sat down on the middle step, the water felt fine...not cool but not bathwater either.

Luckily, the wine Laura had chosen was easily opened since the bottle had a screw top. As we drank and chatted...we both became a bit tipsy and giggly. We decided to take a swim and cool down. Laura did a few laps as I floated and viewed a beautiful sunset sky. I swam back to the stairs and shortly afterwards Laura joined me. When she sat back, I immediately noticed that her small triangles of fabric that made up her bikini top were totally transparent. She has glamorous torpedo tits with pink puffy nipples. Her nipples were hard and inviting. My own nipples grew harder and I sensed an itch developing in my pussy.

Laura noticed that my gumdrop nipples were poking through my crochet top and reached out and twisted a nipple. I moaned as she leaned into my face and kissed me. I reciprocated and my tongue darted into her mouth. I reached for her tit and moved the triangle of fabric to the side and pinched her puffy nipple. She slightly bit down on my tongue and I felt her hand on my thigh. She slid up and under my thong. Her finger found my tiny love button and stroked it. I scooted to the edge of the step and allowed her to remove my thong. She inserted a finger into my married bald pussy as her thumb continued assaulting my clit. I removed my top and reclined into Laura's lap. She bent down and sucked my nipple while continuing to stimulate my clit. I was close to climaxing and my hand went to my anus and I inserted a finger...then two. Shortly afterwards I began to cum. I had one leg bent on the top step and the other on the lower step. I was spread and enjoying it. Shortly after cumming, the street lights and pool light came on.

Looking up at Laura I noticed she was smiling...nearly laughing. I asked her, "What is so laughable?"

She remarked, "While you were cumming, a neighbor's car had passed and pulled into the nearest garage to the pool area".

She was surprised when I told her, "Don't worry...he is gay." Still it was exciting that we may have been caught being 'naughty'.

I removed Laura's top and bottom and we waded into the deeper water with the remaining wine. The light shimmered on the top of the pool and the pool light provided a sexy outline of our naked bodies. We drank and hugged and kissed, Laura was clearly tipsy and slightly slurring her words. But she was clearly not drunk when she shared this question, "Was my dad a good fuck?" Before I could answer, she said, "Probably a nice romantic and caring lover. The glow that radiated from my mom...told me he was wonderful on all levels. I know it's wrong, but as a teenager...I would masturbate thinking about him making passionate love with me." Then she started to cry.

I hugged her...unsure what to say...but she started talking again. "Dad deserves better than my mom being in a memory care facility. He visits her every Friday night for their 'date night'. She doesn't even know who he is. It's so sad...I know it's depressing for him. After being with you, Lily...I saw a little spark of hope."

After a brief interlude in the conversation, I remarked, "I am glad that he enjoyed our encounter, but he never pursued it any further when I invited him to join me the next night after the wedding reception."

Laura replied, "He is so old-fashioned in many ways. With mom still living...he still thinks about it as cheating. I told him that I admire his devotion, but mom would want him to have some happiness in his life. Lily, I think that happiness could be you...but you need to make the move."

With a look of anticipation, she waited for me to respond. After thoughtful consideration, I suggested, "I think your dad is wonderful and I can respect his devotion and everlasting love for your mom. Do you think he would be open to a limited relationship with me? One in which we date on Friday nights and he returns to visit her on Saturday? It would be totally up to him to arrange and plan our dates...including what I would wear and what activities he wants to choose. I will be his lover for as long as he wants...and I will commit to a long-term relationship. I know hubby will be supportive of this arrangement. What do you think?"

"Oh, girlfriend, that's amazing and a beautiful gift for dad. Should I broach this idea with him? Or how about if you ask him on the first date?" Laura was bubbly and finished her wine with one last big swig. She exited the pool and I watched as her hips swayed, strutting across the pool deck until she stopped and laid down on a lounger. She spread her legs on each side of the chaise lounge...exposing her recently married shaved pussy to my gaze.

I walked over to the edge as close to her as I could get. I noticed a new piercing and tattoo. I asked her, "When did you get the new body adornments?"

"Shortly after the honeymoon. Ross loves them, especially the clit hood piercing. Get out of the pool...I pleasured you...now it is time for you to reciprocate. I need to know that my dad will be well taken care of and in good hands!"

As I monkeyed, as my grandkids call it, along the pool edge, I stopped at the stairs and finished my bottle of wine. A naughty thought came to me...oh yess...Laura would experience my hands, mouth, and even more. I sashayed the short distance to the chaise and reclined it...Laura laid down...her torpedoes pointing toward the night sky with its nearly full-moon. I sucked on one nipple and then the other. I kissed my way down to her bellybutton and continued until my tongue contacted her piercing. My tongue probed her clit and hood fold. I sucked the piercing into my mouth and she moaned...oh my gawd. Using my fingers, I spread her labia and attacked her clit.

She started to buck and I pressed harder as she rode my tongue. She tasted clean with a hint of chlorine, but I loved it. Her juices were flowing and since she was well lubricated, I inserted the wine bottle into her love canal. I fucked her with the bottle as my hands massaged her tits. She was bucking wildly and started screaming. I put my hand over her mouth and fucked her to an orgasm. She went limp and exhaled louding...gasping for air. I removed the bottle and could tell by its contents that Laura had indeed squirted. I took a sip. It tasted salty but nothing unpleasant.

I joined Laura on the chaise lounge and we snuggled. After exchanging kisses, she remarked, "What's that taste in your mouth?"

"Oh just some of your juices that were deposited in the wine bottle!"

"I have never squirted so much in my life! After that, I know you will take great care of my dad."

"Thanks, it's good to hear that. Oops, the guys are pulling into the visitor's lot. Sneak around the other side and make it into our villa. Then send your dad out here...so that I can pitch the 'date night' proposal. If we need you, I will call on my cell phone."

Wrapping herself in a beach towel, she grabbed her bikini, and put on her sandals beforeshe made a beeline to our place. The guys pulled in and parked. I could hear them talking, but I remained silent and motionless. Not that I wouldn't mind a little male attention, where they could ogle my naked body, but I wanted to talk to Bruce alone.

I put my bikini on and sat on the pool's edge with my feet dangling in the water. I smiled as I thought about having my first daughter/dad combination...even though separately. I could understand Laura's fantasy with Bruce. Even though I never had such a fantasy about my father. The idea of a weekly date with Bruce was wonderful: the thrill of preparation and anticipation of what each would involve completely absorbed me. Then, my train of thought was suddenly broken as I heard the pool gate open.

Bruce strolled up to me and I stood to meet him. He commented on my bikini and lovely figure, while I reminded him that he had seen me in my birthday suit in Tucson. He laughed and fumbled for words...so I suggested that he remove his shoes and socks...and we could dangle our feet in the pool and talk.

I proceeded with the weekly date night proposal. He quietly listened and when he seemed hesitant...I asked him,"Why not?"

He looked down and said, "That's always been reserved for my wife. She doesn't know me, but I'm still her husband and committed spouse. And Laura has always praised me for my loyalty. I won't want to disappoint her, because I know we couldn't keep our relationship secret forever."

"Bruce, I respect you for those views and I know she does too; but Laura feels her mom would want you to experience some happiness. Laura is supportive of my proposal and so will my hubby. Visit your wife on Saturday night, hopefully with a smile on your face. What do you say now??"

"Laura and you have discussed this date night idea? And she is supportive?"

"Yes we did, over a bottle of wine and some pool fun. Now that we have talked...let's invite her to join us to put your mind to ease." I called Laura and she joined us at the pool.

Still wrapped in a towel, she sat next to her dad and we each held a hand of his. Laura went into more depth with a more convincing explanation about how this would be a perfect solution for his loneliness and the depression that she sensed. Bruce agreed to give it a try. Laura kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Now ask Lily out on a 'date'!"

Clearing his voice, Bruce boldly asked, "Lily, can I have the pleasure of taking you out on a 'DATE' this Friday night?"

As I squeezed his hand, I said, "Oh I would love that. Tomorrow, let me know what time and what to wear." Reaching across Bruce, I used my other hand to grab Laura and we jointly kissed Bruce's cheeks.

As Laura was getting to her feet, I questioned, "Are you wearing your bathing suit under that towel?" When she answered in the affirmative, I requested, "Show your dad that suit...he will love it!"

"Oh my gawd, Lily...I am not sure that's a good idea."

"Come on Sweetie...I have seen you countless times in a swimsuit including a bikini. Why so shy now?"

I had to laugh to myself and thought...there is more to her dad than either she or I give him credit. Finally she reluctantly agreed, but not before adjusting the three triangles of fabric to increase the coverage.

Looking away from us, she unwrapped her lovely fit body and displayed it by the light of the moon's rays.

"Laura, you have your mother's genes for sure. She would be so proud. Ross is one lucky man, unlike your no good ex-husband."

I interrupted, "Now run on and let us alone. I want to seal the deal for Friday night with your dad. We'll be in shortly. Entertain Ross and hubby for about thirty minutes."

Bruce and I both watched Laura walk to the gate. I swear she wiggled her ass more on purpose.

I stripped off my bikini and dove into the pool. I invited Bruce to join me. Surprisingly as he stripped...he was already erect. As he walked down the steps, I got a good hold on his rod and pulled him into the pool. We kissed passionately as I stroked his erection. He pulled me into his body and I rubbed his cock over my honey hole slit. He picked me up and directed me over his cock. He easily slipped in and I bounced up and down on his erection.

In less than two minutes, he exploded in my married pussy. I held on tight as he collapsed downward. Holding my breath, we both submerged and resurfaced, still locked together. We stayed together for several minutes. Bruce was so apologetic for cumming so quickly. But I reassured him that was okay...he could make it up to me on Friday night.

Holding hands we exited the pool. After toweling off and drying, he dressed and I put on my bikini. We walked back to our villa...it was as if Bruce was skipping. As we entered the front door, I could hear music and Laura was slow dancing with Ross...still in her bikini and heels. Bruce and I joined them for one dance before the trio left. Laura exchanged her sack dress for my heels...that gal rode home in a micro-bikini with the two men she loved most in the world.

I talked with hubby and he is all for my new date night partner. I am looking forward to Bruce's call tomorrow. I am hoping for a fun place for our first real date.