Game Ball? No, Game Fuckdoll Ch. 01

Story Info
Game winner is awarded a dirty fuckdoll.
2.4k words
4.42
10.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
126 Followers

Special thanks to my partner, who inspired the character Starlight and provided feedback.

*************************************************************************************

The cool bench against her bare bottom evoked memories of Sir putting the rose gold collar on her slim neck. She wore a short black skirt that wouldn't have covered much of most women's legs. On her long slender legs, it reached the bottom third of the delicious curve of her ass. Her white t-shirt was tied in a knot, revealing her fit abs, held tight around her pert breasts. While it wasn't cut low, it left her neck and enough of her collarbone to display Sir's mark on her. She was also aware of the warm sticky wet sensation pooling under her on the corrugated metal.

Sir was pitching. The batter had swung through a pitch that seemed to disappear from the hitting zone. As he muttered, Sir's smile curved on his bearded face. The smile did nothing to soften the simmering violence that emanated from him. When the catcher returned the ball, he snatched it and stalked back to his spot at the top of the mound. Sir's blue eyes glowed intently over the leather glove, and he read the sign. He started into an easy motion, left foot back, stepping into the rubber with his right foot, turned his shoulder to the plate, raised his left knee- then there was a moment of stillness before an explosion.

The result of the pitch was the same. The sweet sound of the ball hitting leather delivered the message. The hitter's mutters were clearer - "I should be able to hit this guy. He's nothing special." That only amused Sir more. His smile was demeaning now. This pitch bounced in the dirt at the plate, and the hitter swung through this one too. The catcher threw to first, completing the play, and the hitter threw a fit slamming his helmet. Sir's smile was wicked. She knew he'd felt the hitter's disrespect and reveled in the humiliation he'd delivered.

Suddenly her mind was thrust back to the night before. She had melted into mindlessness at the click of her collar and the cool metal snug against her slim neck. His voice was calm and commanding, "Have you missed being a good fucktoy for me?" The heat of his breath caressed the folds of her ear.

She stood naked, exposed to the surrounding buildings through the floor-to-ceiling windows, the darkness of night swept out into the vastness of the sky. He circled her, his blue eyes inspecting her intently. She felt the crop's tip on the inside of her thigh, then down the other.

There was a pause like a gap between inhale and exhale. Starlight knew what was coming. Thwap. The crop hit her curved, firm ass, and a yelp escaped her lips. Thwap. Again on the other cheek.

"That's a good girl," Sir said, "You like giving me pleasure with your pain, don't you, Starlight?"

"Yes, Sir."

She felt the crop's shaft sliding up between her legs, then the tip brushing her exposed lips.

"Look how you drip for me, how turned on you get, taking pain for me. Look how needy you are."

"Sir, please, I need your cock. I'm wet and ready for you."

"So needy, Starlight, I'll use you when it pleases me. Feel how hard I am hearing your whimpers of pain and you begging like a needy slut." He grabbed her hand and brought it to his cock. It was firm, and she could feel it pulsing with desire.

Positioned behind her, she felt his hot breath caressing her ear. She remembered yelping when he swatted her ass hard and how she swooned when he rubbed his fingers on her lips.

"I love how you drip for me slut,"

She let out a gasp when his fingers began probing inside her. His grip tightened. The hardness of his cock pressed against her leg. Her startled moans of pain followed the rapid open-hand impact against her smooth, firm ass. "Can you feel what hearing your moans and whimpers of pain does to me?"

His hand came crashing down again. Starlight squirmed but remained firmly in his grip. Her arousal intensified with the blood flow to her brain pinched. She lost track of time as he alternated caressing, petting, probing, and fingering his pussy.

"I love how my pussy feels. Tell me you're pleased to be a dripping, needy, messy slut for me."

Her "Yes," was barely audible.

"Fucking say it slut."

"Yes."

"The whole thing. Do you need reminding that I want you to say it explicitly?"

"Sir, I love being a dripping, needy slut for you."

"That's a good girl," He said, releasing her neck and patting her cheek. Her face heated with embarrassment. "Now get on your knees and worship my cock."

Eagerly dropping to her knees, she opened her mouth to try to suck him. He slapped her. "So eager and needy. Worship me with your eyes and words. You have to earn being allowed to please my cock, slut."

"Please, Sir," She pleaded. Her eyes looked up, fixated and hungry for him.

"Tell me."

"It pleases me so much when you let me lick you, taste you, and use me for your pleasure, Sir. Please, may I lick your cock?"

"Good girl, go ahead and lick."

She eagerly tried to take him in her mouth. His hand slapped her cheek. "Just licking, you eager slut. Be patient now."

Starting at the base, she licked along his full length, paying close attention to the underside knowing how much he loved that. When she got to the tip, she licked around the ridge of the head real slow, keeping her eyes on his the way he had trained her.

Her attention drifted between the game and the previous night. Sir was dominating his opponent, staring them down, an edge of violence radiating from him. At bat, Sir's team was threatening but had yet to scratch in a run.

The images and sensations from the night before flashed in her mind. That moment Sir grabbed her hair and finally plunged his cock into her mouth and firmly in her throat. Tears had bloomed in her eyes, and she remembered the warmth of satisfaction at feeling him use her mouth roughly.

He commanded her to stand. She saw his hand reaching for a pouch of sparkly pink body glitter when she did. Without hesitating, she was twisting and squirming. Sir's hands were quick and powerful. Before she knew it, he held both her slim wrists securely. She was lying on the bed. Squirming and resisting as hard as she could, he straddled her, a wicked smile spreading across his face as he quickly began securing her with black rope.

She pushed and struggled, trying to free herself. "Is that everything you have? I wouldn't want you to go easy on me slut," he laughed. She eased up, hoping he would think she had given up. With a sudden burst of effort, she tried freeing herself while he tried to loop the rope around her wrists, knowing this was his most vulnerable moment. Her wrist slipped from his grip just a moment before he regained control.

The black rope pulling taught then stretching her arms over her head and firmly against the bed. He moved quickly now, grabbing her ankles and pulling the rope up from under the foot of the bed, she kicked and squirmed, but the rope pulled her legs spread wide. There was no escape. She pulled at the wraps around her wrists, and he smiled knowingly.

"Nothing you can do now slut. Do you feel exposed and vulnerable? How do you like knowing I can do whatever I want with my fuckdoll now?"

"Please, Sir, won't you fuck me now?

He slapped his pussy. "Mine to use when it pleases me. Haven't I trained you well enough to know yet?"

His finger traced along her smooth skin, just the slightest fraction of separation. Encircling her breasts, then pinching her nipples until she whimpered in pain. "Can you see how hard you're making me when you take the pain for my pleasure?"

She could only nod. Sirs's hot breath caressed her as he moved down between her legs. He bit into her inner thigh and breathed lightly across her lips, teasing her as she begged. She felt her arousal dripping.

"Have you forgotten something, Starlight?" he said sternly.

"I'm wet and craving you, Sir." She replied.

"I shouldn't have to remind you." He slapped her face sending a wave of shock through her body. He started teasing around the outside of her lips with his wet tongue, and she gasped for pleasure.

The sound of cheering pulled her back to the game. When her eyes focused, she saw that one of his teammates was rounding the bases. He'd hit a home run. They now had a solid lead with a few innings to go.

She felt gooey with arousal reminiscing the night before and Sir's cum dripping from her. Her needy mind drifted back to his tongue, teasing her while she pleaded. She could remember clearly the moment when he finally licked her clit the way she loves. Soon, he was fingering her just right. She was begging to cum. He only paused to say, "No, you cum when it pleases me slut."

Then when she thought he would never allow her release, "Cum for me slut." She exploded once, and he slowed, then gently, slowly increased again until she exploded even harder, squirting into his mouth and beard. "Look at the lake you left, slut. Do you like feeling the mess you've made?"

He was straddling her, and she tried to mumble the words around his cock in her mouth. "That's it. Good girls talk with their mouths full of cock." He positioned her legs over his shoulders and pushed inside her hard, eyes fixated on hers. "Look at me slut."

He thrust hard and deep. Soon he was pounding her mercilessly, one hand around her neck, and the night became a blur of orgasms as he manhandled her. Taking her on her back, on all fours, face down prone. He filled her with cum over and over. Just remembering was enough to make her ready to do anything for him.

Her attention returned to the game just as Sir shut down the other team once more to finish it. Both sides shook hands, and his team circled up to one side. She knew what was expected and jogged excitedly to take her place in the middle on her knees.

Her brown eyes took in the athletic men standing over her, wearing dirtied uniforms, and the scent of winning perspiration filled her head. She could feel them eyeing her smooth brown, exposed skin.

"Great game, guys. Everyone contributed out there. I'm giving Starlight to Big Z. Caught a great game and got us that clutch homerun. Come by my place and enjoy some grilling, the pool, and who knows, maybe Big Z will let you have a turn with his prize too."

She could feel her face heating when Sir passed her to the tall blonde that had hit the home run. "You'll be a good girl and make me proud, won't you, Starlight?"

"Yes, Sir." She said as he patted her head.

"Now, let's celebrate and make her pretty before we go." All twelve had their cocks out. In anticipation, a couple had already begun getting hard while each started stroking. She locked on to the hardest, not even seeing whom it belonged to, sucking it into her hungry mouth while reaching out with her hands for the two beside it.

She was familiar with the feel of him in her mouth. She could have identified its owner if she had considered anything more than pleasing it. She slurped and licked eagerly. Soon she tasted his salty precum. Her pussy was gooey with arousal. She pulled him out of her mouth and started stroking him fast.

"Please make me pretty," she begged. Thick spurts of cum began hitting her smiling face. At the sight, another moved close and emptied another load on her face. She took another in her mouth. When it finished over her dripping face, she had to keep her eyes closed. She reveled in the feel of the hot, thick cum clinging to her and sliding down. Every breath she took filled her nostrils with the scent of semen. They sprayed her face over and over. She felt dirty and used. Her beaming smile revealed how happy she was being covered with their cum, feeling their cocks explode, twitch, and hot thick semen slapping her face.

The tight white shirt was now transparent, and her pert nipples were erect with arousal. She lost track of how long she was there on her knees. A film of white viscous liquid coated her brown skin, her long lashes clumped together, and her smile beamed with satisfaction. When the grunting and moans of pleasure stopped, they dispersed.

"Great game!"

"See you next week!"

Five joined for poolside grilling, and Starlight led the way. From the park to Sir's apartment a block away. Along the way, she could feel the eyes of those they passed. Their stares and whispers made her feel every drop, glazing her face and slowly sliding down. Her white shirt was drenched, revealing her hard nipples. The heat rising to her head almost made her sway.

They arrived at Sir's building, and she waived, smiling at the doorman as they passed through the lobby and took the elevator up. It was tight, without much space between the men surrounding her, Sir, Big Z, Mike, Ty, Strack, and Alex. In the confined space, the scent of victory sweat mixed with the heavy fragrance of semen.

She stood tall on delicious long slim legs exposed under the short skirt. Big Z and his brother Ty stood well above her, while the others were just an inch or two taller. She enjoyed seeing them in their uniforms.

Her excitement grew for Big Z, enjoying her first. With his broad shoulders and thick arms, she was hoping he wouldn't be gentle. It would be unfortunate if he thought of her as Sir's girlfriend instead of his dirty fuckdoll.

As if reading her mind, Sir reached under her skirt and gripped her ass with one hand and her neck with the left. His hand quickly felt bonded on her neck with drying semen. He leaned close but spoke clearly, "Starlight's going to be a good fuckdoll for you guys, aren't you?" With his pause, she nodded, and a blush blossomed on her cum painted face.

minoda
minoda
126 Followers