Game Ball? No, Game Fuckdoll Ch. 02

Story Info
Big Z enjoys his reward and his teammates take their turns.
2.1k words
4.57
10.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minoda
minoda
124 Followers

Special thanks to my partner, who inspired the character Starlight and provided feedback.

*************************************************************************************

At Sir's place, they all cleaned up and changed into swimwear. She was last down to the pool. The smell of grilled meat activated her hunger. The guys were lounging and eating. Their eyes leaped to her, and their voices quieted. She could feel them ogling her hungrily. As she walked, they enjoyed the entire length of her slim body, taking in the firm and gentle curves of her ass and hips, the bright blue thong highlighting the gap between her long legs, the muscles in her legs and abs flexing with each step and her pert tits on display in her skimpy bikini top.

She walked to Big Z first and slid onto his lounge chair. Leaning in to whisper in his ear while she slid her long red-painted fingers up his calf and the underside of his thigh, "I'm ready to please you whenever you want to use me." She moved her hand to his muscled chest and pressed her mouth to his. Their lips pressed together. His tongue slid into her mouth as he reached to grab her head. She could feel his aggressive energy activating.

Watching Starlight's lips locked to Z's, his strong hands tangling in her flowing hair sent a buzzing through Sir. She was his, and he took pleasure from sharing the delight of her body. The vibration hummed in his bones so that his thoughts skittered and melted. Their kiss was hungry and charged, making his cock stir.

Lifting her leg, she straddled him without breaking the kiss. As she began grinding him, he moaned into her mouth. Her hands curled around his firm pecks and into his armpits. His cock began pressing against her soft mound. She could feel the eyes of the other men on them. Still craving release, she broke the kiss and gently sucked on his neck.

She licked the length of his sun-tanned neck up to his ear. Taking the lobe into her mouth, she sucked wetly. "I want to be a good girl and please you just right. May I suck your cock?"

Hearing Starlight beg Z so sweetly was like magnetic interference to Sir's conscious thought. The scene before him delivered hot arousal spiked with jealousy, leaving him dizzy. His heart sped, feeding ice into his bloodstream.

Z didn't say a word, only peeled down his bathing suit. His thick shaft enticed Starlight, not yet fully engorged. Her dark eyes glinted with desire, and the lower frequency rays still bent around the earth's curvature. She licked his balls slowly. His moans and continued growth encouraged her. Her tongue traveled underneath, and she reached up using the wetness to stimulate his perineum. She licked back over his balls and around the base of his shaft.

Taking her time, the men nearby watched intently. No one spoke a word as Starlight cast a spell over them. She slid her wet mouth to the ridge of Big Z's cut tip. He glistened with saliva and moaned, "Man," addressing Sir, "you've got such a skilled slut and eager ..." Her insides warmed at the praise and knowing she was making Sir proud. The warmth traveled inside her, bubbled as she blushed, and she knew she was dripping.

Z's voice was a splash of cold water grounding Sir. "She's making me proud, pleasing you so good." His eyes fixated on how intently she teased Z with her slutty mouth. His dick began filling his trunks, watching his dirty fuckdoll reward his teammate.

She wasn't ready to take him in her mouth, drawing this out longer. Down the shaft she went. Now fully erect, up close, she could see it throb. Gently licking his scrotum, her fingers slid toward his backdoor and lightly brushed the puckered rim. She repeated for what seemed to Big Z an eternity before opening wide and taking him in her mouth. Her tongue licked at the underside of his thick cock. He gripped her hair, pushed until his head lodged in her throat, and held her there momentarily.

He pulled her head back and repeated, thrusting his hips and starting to fuck her face faster. "Fuck," he announced, "I'm ready to use my award now." The ties to her bikini bottom came away easily, as did her top.

The chatter started up, distant and not quite registering.

"Oh fuck, look at your hot slut!"

"No way he will last long. Did you see what a pro she is with her mouth? You know this slut loves sucking cock!"

"Damn, she was made for fucking!"

Standing Big Z positioned behind Starlight. He grabbed her hair with one hand and her hip with the other as he slammed inside. She was so wet there wasn't any difficulty despite his girth. Her gasp encouraged him to thrust harder and faster. "Damn, you're a good fuckdoll!"

They were all enjoying the show, lost in the moans of the two in front of them, when Sir interjected, "Are you going to be a good girl and cum on his cock to show him how much you love pleasing him with my pussy?" Sir's eyes feasted on the Starlight's facial expressions of pleasure. Her eyes rolled white in time with Z's thrusts. His body vibrated with a hum of teasing pleasure, and his head clouded and dizzy with arousal.

"May I, Sir? Pleaseee, I want to please him so good."

"Cum for him, slut." Sir commanded.

With that, Starlight's moans grew louder, and her body shook, "Ohhh, fuck, I can feel you cumming on my cock!"

Sir knew that feeling. Knowing she was spasming on Z's cock, watching their faces cast in bliss. Memories of the many times he had felt Starlight pulsing nearly made him feel like it was his dick

"Your cock feels so good ... won't you come for me?" She begged.

Starlight's sweet voice begging Z to cum gripped Sir's gut. As the icy hand of jealousy reached deep inside him and his heart thundered in his ears, he felt completely overwhelmed.

"Fuck, that feels good with you cumming on my cock," Z grunted. "I'm going to fill you with my cum!" He pushed her flat and really started thrusting now. His body spasmed.

"I can feel you spurting inside me," she moaned. They moaned and shook together until Z finally pulled out and lay on a nearby chair. His muscled chest rose and fell heavily with the exertion. His body shined with a gloss of sweat.

Sir's eyes enjoyed the view of his gooey white cum dripping out of her. Seeing his pussy leaking another man's cum sent an intense thrill through him. His dick throbbed with desire surging through his body. He struggled to maintain restraint.

She could feel his cum begin to leak down her legs, still exposed on all fours. "Enjoy that sloppy used pussy, Mike! She's all yours ...." Starlight blushed and smiled with delight as they spoke of her as a sex object.

Mike's smile moved his tightly trimmed beard as he positioned himself at her head. Slim and fit, she enjoyed looking at his well-defined abs. His black skin was darker than her brown. She eagerly reached her tongue towards his cock as he offered it to her. Her hunger showed in her eyes. He wasn't fully erect yet, and with her mind quieted and fully submerged into subspace, her only desire was to please and make Sir happy.

With his cock fully erect, he pulled her hair and thrust into her throat until tears leaked from the corners, and everyone could hear that distinct sound of engorged flesh pushing into soft wet throat tissue. He pistoned faster without pulling back far, so the sounds of his mushroomed head plunging into her willing esophagus reached the low hum of a diesel engine.

Sir had gripped Starlight's hair and fucked her face like that many times. Watching how she enjoyed Mike using her face was mesmerizing. He loved his dirty slut. She continued to impress him with her slutty eagerness.

"Damn, she's a good girl!" Mike let out exuberantly. He moved behind her, his dick glistening with her arousal, white ejaculate dripping between her lips as he sank inside her. Her moan of pleasure vibrated inside each man finding the receptor between their legs. Sir basked in satisfaction knowing how much the men wanted his fuckdoll and how much they enjoyed using her.

"Ty," he called, "get the fuck over here - this bitch needs a cock in her mouth." Ty was dangling his balls into Starlight's eager mouth in moments. Strack and Alex moved closer without needing invitations, bulges tenting their swim trunks. They quickly discarded their swimsuits. Sir circled the group, making eye contact with Starlight, which fed her reassurance.

Starlight paused, pleasuring Ty's cock, her brown eyes taking in the tall, ripped men surrounding her. Fading sun shining off their shining muscles, Ty and Mike fully aroused, with Alex and Strack well on their way. She felt dizzy with anticipation and desire.

She was jolted back to the cock before her with a hard thrust from Mike. "I know you haven't had your fill yet slut - get back to pleasing his cock!" He delivered open-handed hard spanks added to the feeling of his thick dick pummeling her from behind. Her mouth enveloped Ty. Strack and Alex stroked themselves slowly, and all four showered her with degrading epithets that warmed her like words of affirmation.

The scene enflamed Sir. Head spinning, he watched his fuckdoll taking them at both ends. Her lips wrapped around Ty, and her face radiated red. The men standing nearby, hard and stroking themselves, added another layer of satisfaction. They were turned on and craving his fuckdoll; waiting their turn. Sir breathed in Starlight's ecstasy and felt it reach every nerve.

Ty and Mike traded compliments about her mouth, and Mike added that he would love her sloppy fuck hole. One more whole to fill, they all said in unison.

"Better get me all lubed up slut. I'm taking your ass!" Ty announced. Gripping her long wild hair, he held her deep. Ty moved, pulling out his dripping shaft, and his teammates read the queues. Mike gripped her hips and positioned himself under her. Starlight was riding him without missing a thrust, her pert breasts bouncing and defined abs on display. Ty grabbed her hair, sliding in slowly, the effort to squeeze into her tight backdoor evident in the flexing of his muscles.

Sir smiled, enjoying the mix of pain and pleasure that took hold of Starlight's face before a moan heightened with pain ripped across the patio. Mike and Ty found an easy rhythm. They were feeling one another inside her while they penetrated her holes. The pace was slower now. All three settled into a blissful rhythm stretched out as long as possible.

Alex stepped up next. He took her chin between his thumb and forefinger, his brown skin lighter against hers. His eyes met hers with intensity. "Look how happy this slut is getting DP'd like this ... I know she's ready for more."

Alex's thick shaft didn't need any coaxing. With her chin between his hand, eyes upturned, he probed her, slowly meeting the resistance of the back of her throat. He didn't stop there. Tears trickled from the corners of Starlight's eyes, and they rolled, showing the whites. The look of pure bliss was unmistakable as the three men used all her holes.

When he pulled out, saliva dripped off him and sloppily down her chin. He filled her mouth again. Pushing into her throat, he felt the resistance of the back of her throat. Where he was probing before, he was battering her now. Dark trails of makeup streaked down her pretty face.

"You look so pretty when men pass you around and use my fuckdoll, Starlight," She heard Sir say. Pleasing his teammates and making Sir proud. He stoked the warmth deep inside her. Sir was taken with bliss and satisfaction, witnessing his dirty slut used to thoroughly and enjoying every second.

Strack slapped her ruined face with his long dick, and Alex began alternating with him using her mouth. The two continued smacking her face with the cocks and hands while plunging into her. The tempo started increasing. Mike and Ty drove the pace, their balls sliding against one another as they gyrated faster. Finally, the two sandwiched her tight as they gripped her hard and released monstrous roars of pleasure.

As the pair exploded inside her pussy and ass, her eyes rolled up in pleasure. She lost herself in ecstasy, only dimly aware they continued to penetrate her mouth as she shook. The orgasm ripped through her. She sprayed Mike, squirting while the two slowed and pulled out. When Mike freed himself from under her, she lay face down on the chair, limp and riding bliss.

minoda
minoda
124 Followers