All Comments on 'Game Day'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboy11 months ago

Loved this, would also like to read a sequel.

On page 4 Sue suddenly appears then disappears. Maybe the girls know a 4th or 5th to make it more even in the next chapter

RicknCenFlRicknCenFl11 months ago

Dat's da way to "enjoy" a game!

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

Humorous and hot, just the way I like stories. The narration is funny.

WrexscarWrexscar11 months ago

I enjoyed this but feel it's better as a stand alone. Any further chapters are going to lead to escalations.

Swapping and full on orgies. While that worked in the D+D series there was always a pretense of larping. Even in your improbable world a 5-3 split of orgies and swapping will leave people feeling hurt and left out.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6911 months ago

Same old , same old. Wonder why these characters would be married since they act like single people with no self control. No embarrassment, no worries and no actual love, just lust

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know you said you tried and it made it boring, but I wish there would've been some kind of backstory to why Jess so easily got naked in front of everyone and Dale being fine with it. Being a bit wild in college didn't really do much for reasoning. Still a hot story, but too bad the wives didn't take turns bouncing on all the different dicks in the room. Thanks for the story, and I'll be checking out more of your offerings!

Tigerbait36Tigerbait3611 months ago

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Always glad to read what you write, P.

mikesch_236mikesch_23611 months ago

I want this "team" to go all the way to the Super Bowl!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Who is Sue?

Confused at one point as the person sat on Dale lap changed

Nice idea thou - part 2 could be interesting

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

Dude! You are insane, as was this! So hot. Seriously loved it. As with all of your stories, I laughed my ass off. Also enjoyed (being the pervert I am) when Jenn tackled Dale and gave him a big old sloppy kiss that tasted of something he'd never had before. You did throw me for a minute there when you called one of the ladies Sue. Wondered if you'd added one to the mix here, like maybe the neighbors bored of football wife who'd come over to see what all the ruckus was about. That could have been fun.😊. Enjoyed Dale offering Jenn a bit of the creamy white goodness he'd whipped up for her at the beginning. This great story had me whipping up my own batch of creamy white goodness too.

Always enjoyable. Thanks for the laughs. Love to see it carried on.

IJS0904IJS090411 months ago

This was great fun and very well written. I would love to hear about the next game. Five well earned stars and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow. Lust and humor. Great combo.

Even good grammar, a rarity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I mean if it worked you have to go again?

dragonwelshukdragonwelshuk8 months ago

Superb! What a cum fest at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well told...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES