All Comments on 'Game Day with My Buddies'

by verb411

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thanks for the warning.

The cuckold fantasy is a fetish to me, and just like all other fetishes, it should be posted in this category.

You posted it in the LW category, so I allow myself the right to vote 1⭐ to say that I don't like it.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I agree with the requests for this to be in fetish. This is most of viously nothing to do with a loving wife.

I simply don't understand the need to be humiliated, betrayed, dishonored, cheated on, lied to, and bullied by those that ate supposed to love you the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"This short story is pure fiction. It was written with my cuckold humiliation interests in mind. If you don't like cuckold humiliation stories, don't read any further." -- Challenge accepted. Your don't like the comments or review then don't post fetish stories in a non-fetish category. I don't care for fetish. I don't peruse the fetish category. I don't read much more than LW. This is not a LW story, sure it has a "wife" in it. Well, technically she is a wife, at least on paper somewhere. But she is really a cheating, wanton, conniving, backstabbing, sadistic, husband hating piece of excrement that the MC needs to wipe off of his shoe before he comes inside the house.

I wonder if verb411 is writing an autobiography with the telling of this sordid tale of woe. I really hope not. I hope no man is so far gone, so filled with self loathing and a lack of self respect that they reach this level of negativity. MC's wife Katee is a real piece of work, bad work, shoddy, morally mis-shapemed, defective and she does not come with a warrenty! Obviously she broke some kind of a standing rule by inviting Dave over. She has gone even farther we find by adding MC's friend Jay into her slimey folds. This is another betdrayal of MC. Katee is a woman of no value, MC needs to see this and begin clearing his house of valueless objects. That is what Katee is, a valueless object. She is used up morally, ethically, spiritually and in coming day it will be found physically as well. She is sleeping around with at least two people regularly. Two others, who, lacking any obviouis moral codes are no doubt sleeping with others as well. Since none of these reprobates feel the need to protect themselves, they obviously are'nt going to protect thier partners.

I would love to see a Game Day With my Buddies - Part Two (not written by a weak willed cuck) where MC gets retribution on Katee, Dave and Jay. A BTB and BTB's festival. Perhaps MC can pre-rig his garage for Dave's car, oops did it get a scratch on it? Maybe some superbowl superglue in the lube bottle! MC "I don't know how the label fell off and how the bottle ended up next to the bed!? Oh yeah, I was fixing that lamp." MC needs to grow a pair of big ones because he finally WAKES THE H*LL UP" and sees that Katee us a user, using him to pay for her life of debauchery! The story as told -- 1* and not worth that one. NO I did'nt like it, not as it is posted in this category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey verb411? Do you have the openness to allow some other authors to add a follow-up to this story? Some of us would like to see some alternative endings. Can you handle that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked your story. She needs to wear an ankle bracelet marking her as a hot wife. Maybe she gives her hubby foot jobs instead and he can look at the bracelet jingling as she strokes his cock.

baydogbaydogover 1 year ago

Those so blatantly triggered by this fetish need to do a little soul searching as to why. Not to mention that calling someone “gay” as an insult shows the type of “man” you consider yourself. What a bunch of angry and insecure douchebags.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 1 year ago

Fucking excellent! Fun, quick pace, and that poor cuck is humiliated! <3

This one got me hard as a rock, so thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get all the negative comments, this story kind of pushes all the cuck buttons for people who like that kind of thing. In a longer format it might be nice to know the player's motivations, as in why wouldn't the "bull" like the wife for his own, as opposed to something to poke every now and then? Or what the wife's angle is on this, as in is she just that hard to satisfy between the sheets, or does she get off on the humiliation aspect of all this. Not exactly a family unit to build a larger family with, but not everybody wants that for themselves, and this is an erotic short story after all, not a novel.

Thank you for sharing, for taking the time to write. And to the critics, I would ask you to put something you have written up for comparison, so we can see your style and skill with the written word and compare the one to the other, Jackie.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 1 year ago

I am not really into the cuck aspect, but i love the dominant wife, ruined orgasm, and sph .. that is my absolute favorite fantasy ... SPH sends me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverb411@verb411
Not a professional author, nor do I desire to be. Just enjoy writing short stories inspired by my real life experiences. I'm a 40 something husband to an insatiable hotwife. She embraces the slut wife hotwife lifestyle and is most comfortable referring to us as a stag hotwife ...