Game Night

Story Info
Kitty services her Master during game night with His friends.
2.1k words
3.71
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your friends will be here any moment. I double-check that everything is to your liking. The beers are chilled in the cooler next to the game table, your favorite chips with my homemade seven-layer dip set out for all of your enjoyment. Plus, I've made sure there is a box of Kleenex nearby, just in case.

My cunt is completely waxed and clean. I'm dressed as you instructed; a black lace bra that I don't quite fit into all the way, causing the excess tit to spill out, and a thin, useless pair of panties.

And of course my collar. I smile and close my eyes, pressing my hand to the dangling hoop of metal from my happy, bright pink collar. I am yours, completely and without reserve.

"Ready, kitten?" You ask coming up from behind me, slapping my ass as you do so.

"Yes, Master," I reply, my hands in front of me. Happy that I'm here to attend to any pleasure you may seek.

"Good girl." You brush a hand across my cheek gently. Your eyes stare hungrily at my red painted lips.

I followed a YouTube video to try to hone my make-up skills. I'm not the best slave when it comes to making up my face, but I compensate for my lack, with skills... in other ways.

I smile at you, the feeling of my collar the ever-present reminder that I belong to you. The safety that gives sends a thrill down my body and warms my cunt.

"Thank you, Master," I reply.

You kiss my forehead briefly, before going to open the door.

A friend of yours walks in, male of course. Cunts aren't friends, we are toys.

He stops and looks me up and down, my bare body exposed for his viewing pleasure.

"Nice," he tells you, with an appreciative nod.

My smile widens, I am doing well.

The other two guests arrive. You're having a MTG game and I am here to serve and be visual entertainment, well...at least at first. I offer each guest a drink and make sure to bend over low as practiced, so my tits nearly spill out into each man's lap.

"Thanks, sweetheart," one of your friends says, taking a beer before making a move to grab one of my tits.

You're there in a second. I could have sworn you were across the room, but there you are. "No." You catch your friend's hand in a steel grip. "Do I have to remind you of the rules when it comes to my things?"

"Sorry man, lost control for a minute there." He looks me up and down and I can see a strain in his pants building. "Hard not to."

The rule is look as much as you want, but don't touch. I also don't obey anyone, but you. If you were to tell me anything, anything at all, I would do it without thought or question. It is by your command I serve you and you alone. I may have dirty dreams as I sleep in my cage about being passed around like a bong at parties--which of course you know--I have no secrets from you Master. As for me being shared, it is never to be, as you do not want it to be. I am your property and therefor only to be touched by you.

I smile demurely as the tension releases between you and your friend. The four of you begin to gather around the table, setting your decks and playmats out.

"Down you go," you tell me.

With ease, I slip from welcoming hostess, to cock sucker. Sinking down onto my knees, before crawling under the table and turning toward your seat. You sit down and scooch in a bit. I lick my lips, staring at your buttoned-up pants, wanting to rip them off right now and begin. But I must wait. Those are the rules, that is what you told me to do, and so I will.

I can feel the heat of the three other men, strangers to me. Their legs and the table's boxing me in. My leash appears in your hands, and my heart skips a beat. I love my leash, it ties me to you. Keeps me close.

You slip the loop under one leg of your chair, before gesturing to me to lean closer. I do, exposing my neck and the metal hoop on my collar further to you. You click the leash into place and another ring of containment is placed around me. Collared and leashed, under a table, cornered in by multiple men. My cunt moistens again, and I squirm in my kneeling position trying to get some relief.

"Now, we ready to play or what?" you state, sitting up in your chair.

"Let's do this!" someone agrees heartily from above.

"kitty, you can start now," you instruct, as cards are being shuffled.

Within seconds, I have your crotch unzipped and your cock and balls pulled out in quick, efficient, practiced moves. I swallow your cock into my mouth and moan a happy sigh of relief.

I hear a chuckle from above, though it could be a million miles away for all it affects me.

"She's an enthusiastic one."

"Indeed." You reach down to pet my hair lovingly. "You should consider getting one of your own."

"Wouldn't even know where to start."

Someone else triumphantly declares, "I bolt your bird!"

"Nice," the third friend says about the MTG move.

I stay focused on my task, servicing and worshiping your cock. Nothing else matters but you and your pleasure.

"Well, I can always help you," you continue to the first friend. "Once you've got yours, my kitty and I would be happy to show you the ropes."

I can practically feel the wink in your words. We've definitely played with ropes.

A different friend chimes in, "I just started working on this one, name of Justine, maybe your kitten could teach her a thing or two."

There's a moment while you mull it over. "Only if they don't touch."

My skin glows.

"As you know, no one touches my kitten but me."

I give gentle pressure to your cock and feel your twitch in response. No one touches me but you. The command lights me up from the inside out.

The game continues, and I stay in heavenly bliss beneath the table, servicing you. Licking your shaft up and down, sucking you hard, soft, fast, and slow. And then gently bringing your balls one at a time into my mouth, giving them playful pressure and a dance with my tongue.

My life, my heartbeat, zeros down, focuses to this moment, to your needs. Hours, minutes, days could have passed for all I notice. All I know is I'm here, where I belong, serving you.

I feel the heat from the three other men, their cocks twitching in their own pants. As if trying to get to me, but can't, due to their clothed prisons.

"Man." I hear the slap of cards on the table. "Can't believe I didn't win a single round."

"Sometimes that's how it goes," you console him. "Maybe next time have a few more land cards and less instants."

"I did! They just didn't come up. Stupid shuffles," your friend grumbles.

"Sometimes that's the way it goes," another inputs.

"Hey man," the one to your right addresses you, the one who originally tried to touch me. "So, I know you said no touching, but..." he pauses.

"Yes?"

"Well, I've got a bit of a situation, mind if I take care of it?"

"No problem, in fact how about this. kitty?" You run your hand along my hair and I can feel the command of stop in your touch. I do, letting your cock out of my mouth with much sadness. My eyes not leaving my favorite toy and wanting to suck it again.

You pull the leash out from under its leg chair and scoot back. A gentle tug tells me to crawl forward, and I do, coming out from under the table as I do so. Kneeling before you and now in plain view of everyone. The other three men watch me with hungry eyes.

"You seem a little warm, kitty," you note with a tease. "Let's take this off." You lean forward and expertly unclasp my bra and let it fall to the floor. My nipples tighten at the harsh feeling of the cool air that fills the room.

You grab one of my tits and squeeze, letting out a moan of your own, before releasing your grip and letting my tit slap back against my torso. You lean comfortably in the chair. "Keep going, my kitty."

Without needing anything else, my mouth is back on your cock. My eyes close in the ecstasy of serving you, fulfilling my one and only purpose.

"Enjoy, boys," you tell your friends, as they watch us.

I hear the unzip of three pants in near tandem with one another and the sounds of them jerking off and taking care of their wood.

I look up at you, you haven't taken care of your wood since you caught me. Barely even need to touch it, cause I'm always here. That's my job, my holes are meant to give you pleasure, that's why I have them. They are yours to do as you please.

You smile at me, and I return it as best I can, my lips curving around your cock.

I hear a happy gasp, then another, then another as the other men cum into their hands, needing one of those Kleenexes to wipe themselves off.

You won't need one. I'll clean you off.

You close your eyes, and with no more warning then that, the spray of your cum shoots into my mouth. The salty delicacy filling me. I don't swallow any of it, holding it in my mouth.

"Show," you say when you're done. I carefully remove my lips from you, tilt my head back and show all your cum.

"Good girl," you praise, and my body warms in delight. "Swallow."

I close my mouth and do so.

"Show."

I open again to prove that every drop is gone. Not a speck of your cum will ever be wasted.

"Good girl." You pet my hair lovingly. "Now clean up."

I nuzzle my face back into your crouch, licking and cleaning every last inch of you.

"Put back."

And I carefully return your cock into your boxers and then zip up your pants.

"Good girl." You kiss me on the forehead as you stand, still holding the handle of my leash.

"Well boys, that was fun."

"Yeah, one of them replies. Do this again?"

"Anytime."

"Thanks for sharing her."

"You can always watch." You scratch me behind the ear, letting me sink deeper into my kitten mind. "In fact, I have her on a stream every now and again, you should check it out sometime."

"Love to!"

"Where?" Another asks at the same time.

You chuckle. "Here." You walk to the kitchen and I follow on my hands and knees, unable and unwanting to leave your side. I trot next to you like the good kitten I am. "Take one," you pass them all a business card. "I love showing off my good girl." You pat my head in affection and I preen upward into it.

"Oh, I'll definitely be checking this out," your friend says, giving a salute with the business card.

"Same," another agrees, packing up his MTG cards.

The three leave with jovial terms of endearment and more comments about getting together soon.

"Ready for bed, kitty?" you ask, after shutting and locking the door.

"Meow!" I reply happily as an enthusiastic yes.

You smile, before leaning down and unhooking my leash. "Well then go! Go to bed!" You encourage jovially, as if you just tossed a ball for me to chase.

"Meow!" I excitedly yip before crawling quickly into our bedroom and snuggling into my open cage. Full of stuffies and glittering lights, blankets and fluffy carpet. I walk in a circle several times before finding a good spot and laying down, my head resting against a pink unicorn.

"Cozy?" you ask, following me into the bedroom at a much more leisurely pace and crouching down to be at face level on the outside of the cage.

I think for a moment, before shimming out of my thin, useless panties. "Meow?" I ask holding them up, hoping you won't make me sleep in them.

"Good girl." You take the garment from me.

I blink slowly at you, happy. My entirely naked form laid before you.

"Rest well, kitten."

"Meow!" I reply in an eager and happy yes, as you close the door to my cage, lock it, and shut off the lights.