Game Night

Story Info
Game night gets a lot more fun.
1.7k words
3.97
19.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers

"The dark cave has a stench of decay as you make your way deeper into the depths of the earth. After a few hundred metres of walking the obviously man worked stone walls give way to a more natural rock formation. You can hear a faraway tapping noise as if something deeper in the bowels of the cavern complex is busily working away."

Jessica adjusted her thin red framed glasses on her nose as she described the scene for the adventuring party. Her deep blue eyes were intense as she led the session and her lips were pursed in a thin smile. She was tall and slender with a figure that would look more at place on a head cheerleader than a dungeon master. Her voluptuous 38 deep breasts were firm and looked even bigger on her 120 pound body and she wore her long blonde hair in a simple ponytail which did nothing to diminish her beauty. Her legs were toned and shapely, a fact none of the other four players failed to notice with the tight mid thigh skirt she was wearing.

To her left side her twin sister Jennifer what seated. By far the one who was the most into RPGs, she was playing an elven thief and had dressed the part. Equally impressive busom was squeezed into a tight fitting black leather bodice. Her legs were clad into an equally tight pair of black leather pants and she wore supple white leather boots. She had done up her mid back lenght hair, which was died a deep forest green, in matching pigtails. She wore no glasses as her eyesight was much better than her twins. To complete her ensemble she had donned a pair of novelty elf ears.

Seated next to Jennifer was Gabriel, her boyfriend. Is height matched that of the twins and he was dressed simply in a white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He had been dating Jennifer for the past three months and was the newest addition to the group. His character was a human druid.

Marie Kristine, or MK as the others called her was seated next to Gabriel. She was only 5 foot three. She was no less of a stunning beauty than Jennifer or Jessica though. Her lustrous black hair had streaks of red dyed into it and her eyes were deep brown with long black eyelashes. Her breasts were smaller than those of the other two girls but seemed to fit perfectly on her smaller body. Not to mention the perfect little bubble butt that drew stares wherever she went in her trademark skin tight black jeans. She was playing Genara, and he seductive sorceress.

The last member of the group was Tim. He would've looked more at home on a football field rather than sitting at a table for a role-playing game. Standing 6 foot four with thick muscular arms and legs, he wore his blond hair shaved short and had intense blue eyes. Tim's character was Seren Dar, the mighty barbarian.

Jessica had really outdone herself in designing that weeks adventure. Plot twist and dangerous traps, NPC betrayals and challenging monsters succeeded themselves in a fast-paced intense session. Finally after nearly 6 hours the adventure culminated in an epic showdown against a powerful red dragon.

The final battle raged on for nearly an hour. The party battle valiantly against the indomitable monster. One by one Jennifer, Gabriel and Marie Kristine saw their champions defeated by the powerful beast, until the raging Seren Dar was all that stood against the grievously wounded dragon.

It was Tim's turn to act and everyone at the table knew that the fate of the party hung on his next attack. " You got this, Tim!" Gabriel cheered.

Jennifer pressed her hands together and called out, " Let's go Tim finish him off!" She clapped her hands as he shook the die.

Marie Kristine Simply leaned in and whispered something which made Tim's eyes go large as he released the die. No one spoke as the day bounced around on the wooden table. Finally it came to a stop. A natural 20! Critical hit!

With a primal roar the mighty barbarian brought his acts down on the dragons head, splitting its gills and driving his blade deep into the creatures brain.

Tim slowly turned his head to look at MK. "Were you serious just then?" He asked with just a hint of nervousness n his voice. She responded by flashing him at devious grin.

The three others looked at the Pere quizzically. Tim blushed a little as he returned there looks. "She said she would suck my cock if I rolled a natural 20."

Never one to miss a beat, Jessica smiled and said that maybe she should do it right here so everyone could make sure she did not back out on her word. MK just smiled and said perhaps they should move to the living room where everyone would be more comfortable.

The sexual tension was palpable as they move down the hall towards the living room. MK smiled once more and put her hand against Tim's chest, pushing him gently and making him fall back into a loveseat. Gabriel and the twins sat opposite of them on the large sofa on the other side of the small coffee table.

MK stared into Tim's eyes as she grabbed the waistband of his sport shorts. She could already see the outline of his hardening cock through the fabric. What a gentle tug she let it free and gasped in amazement at the sight of Tim's semi erect cock. It was already a solid 8 inches and not even fully hard yet. "Had I known you had such a big dick I would've offered to do this a long time ago."

Her mouth moved forward and quickly engulfed Tim's fat cock head. Her lips sealed around the shaft as her tongue started to flicker against and lick the mushroom tip. Tim stretched his arms across the back of the loveseat and let out a soft groan. He could tell right away that MK knew what she was doing.

On the sofa opposite them, Jessica grabbed Gabriel and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Jennifer licked her lips as she stared at Tim's thick member sliding in and out of MK's mouth. She could already feel herself getting moist at the sight and she reached down to caress her pussy through her tight jean shorts.

Tim slid his hand through MK's long dark hair and grabbed a handful as he started to thrust deep into her mouth. Her eyes began to water as every push of his hips forced his thick bulbous cock head into her throat. Her warm drool soon coated the massive cock in her mouth.

Jessica and Gabriel continue to kiss as her fingers moved down to his belt buckle quickly unfastening it. I should did this Gabriels strong hands grabbed at her pants and slowly pulled them down. The pants slid down to reveal Jessica's long shapely legs and her already moist cunt which was shaved bare.

As her twin returned the favour and pull down Gabriel's pants, Jennifer could not help stealing a glance at her sister's boyfriend's cock. While not as long as thick as Tim's, it was nonetheless quite impressive. Jessica broke the kiss with Gabriel long enough to give Jennifer a wicked smile which spoke volumes.

Already quite aroused by the show that MK and Tim were putting on, Jennifer did not hesitate and bent down to take Gabriels cock into her mouth. Gabriel let out a soft moan of surprise and desire as he felt his girlfriend's twin sister start to suck his cock.

Gabriel reached around Jessica and started to unfasten her bodice with practiced fingers. Within a few moments he had her her massive breasts swinging free as he tossed the garnement to the floor. His girlfriend leaned forth and he took one of her erect nipples into his mouth.

Meanwhile, Marie Kristine was more than ready to get on to more serious action with Tim. She let his thick cock slide out of her mouth and give it one last long lick for good measure. She knelt with her legs spread to either side of Tim's. Her hand wrapped around his erect penis and guided it into her pussy as she slowly lowered her body.

Tim grabbed her hips with both hands as he started to thrust up into her. MK arched her back and screamed out in lust, "Oh fuck Tim, it's so big. Just keep hammering my cunt with that big thick cock of yours." Tim was more than happy to oblige as he kept thrusting up into her, pulling down hard on her hips with every motion.

Jessica pulled her breasts away from Gabriel's mouth and knelt beside him on the couch. She jetly tugged her sisters hair and Jennifer let Gabriel's cock pop out of her mouth. Jessica immediately replaced it with her own and her boyfriend throbbed in her mouth as his manhood passed from one twin to the other. Her sister just slid a bit lower and took both of his balls between her lips.

The sound of hard fucking and sloppy sucking filled the room, broken only by the occasional moans and groans from MK, Tim and Gabriel.

It was soon all too much for Gabriel. With an animalistic scream he thrust his cock up into his girlfriends mouth. Jennifer felt his balls tighten in her mouth as he shot a thick heavy load into Jessica's mouth. She did her best to swallow it all but there was just so much of it. Heavy streams of cum ran down her chin to land on her twin sister's face.

Tim was on the verge as well. He passed his arms under MK's and grabbed her shoulders. Pulling down hard with his strong arms as his hips thrust up into her a call Ma she leaned in and kissed her passionately as his thick cocks erupted in her cunt. MK matched him a as her body convulsed in the throes of a massive earth shattering orgasm.

She continued to straddle Tim's cock for a moment before slowly sliding off into the love seat next to him. Gabriel put his arms around the twins as they settled into the sofa to either side of him. As the five of them looked at one another, they all knew that their game night had just taken on a whole new dimension.

Everyone of them was already looking forward to next week.

Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers