Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat had expected, initially, that this pairing between herself and Owen, would be passionate, but revered. Slow, powerful, meaningful. It was anything but slow. She'd assumed her brother's energy would be low and that he was mostly sated at this point. Samantha, however, had apparently developed a plan just for such an occasion.

While Owen was gently rubbing the thick head of his cock against Kat's slit, a feeling she loved by-the-way, Samantha shifted forward and ran her tongue along the tips of Kat's toes, moaning loudly. She moved her body back, seeking something, and Kat didn't make the connection until the furry tail brushed over her fingers.

Katerina grasped the tail and pulled lightly. Samantha lowered her body, pushing herself back until Kat's fingers were able to slide, ineffectively, over Samantha's slit.

Samantha, for her part, kept her tongue and lips working on Kat's foot. The feeling was amazing and Katerina was content to let Samantha have her way with her feet whenever she might want.

Katerina tried to rub Samantha's slit, tried to slide her fingers in, but the cuff simply wouldn't let her move the way she needed. "Oh! That feels good, Samantha." Katerina sighed. "I wish I could touch you more, but I can't seem to move my hand."

Samantha made quick work of untying Katerina's one hand. She repositioned herself so that she was to the side of Katerina, facing the brunette, leaving herself at a better angle for Kat to reach. The blonde resumed her attention to Katerina's foot.

Kat slid her fingers between Samantha's thighs and took her time, teasing before entering.

The shift was subtle. Owen slowed his rubbing, his cock sitting at Kat's opening just pulsing softly. That was, until Samantha opened her mouth and began sucking Kat's toes one-by-one, making a messy show of what she was doing.

Katerina, of course, could barely see what was happening, but she could hear the lewd sucking and feel the way her toes dripped Samantha's spit. It really did feel amazing. What began as a somewhat tickling sensation at the start of the night, was now a breath-stealing twisting tingle in her gut. Her foot was slick and gooey, warm from Samantha's breath.

Kat could see the look on Owen's face as he watched Samantha. This tricky little bitch was going to make Owen fuck Katerina to pieces!

"Hey, don't get hi-" Katerina started to speak, trying to keep Samantha from getting her brother all fired up when Samantha lowered her hand, somehow finding Kat's mouth without looking, leaving her... silenced.

"Mmmmm......, join me Owen." Katerina heard Samantha's voice purr.

Sure enough, Owen shifted forward, his mouth pressing to Kat's other foot, his lips kissing softly, his tongue sweeping over Kat's skin. She was now utterly at their mercy, the lower half of her body cocked, her hips tilted up as the two of them worshipped her feet. As Owen moved, the fat head of his cock pressed more firmly against Katerina's opening, beginning to stretch her, the metal of his piercing hot against her skin.

"Oh, yes," Samantha moaned, "she really likes what you're doing, big brother. She's rubbing my g-spot more forcefully. She's begging you to keep going." Samantha whimpered a bit. "Fuck. I can't get enough."

What a liar! Katerina thought. Well, she was enjoying the feeling. Their mouths on her skin were leaving her stomach twisting and knotting, but she hadn't been giving Samantha more attention because of what the blonde, or Owen for that matter, was doing to her feet. At least, that's what she tried to believe, but as Owen sucked her big toe into his mouth sucking and sweeping his tongue along the pad of her toe she couldn't stop herself from bucking her hips.

Of course, as she shifted forcefully it only served to force Owen's cock deeper into her dripping slit. Now, she could feel the whole of his head fully within her, the length of his shaft still to be devoured. Owen, for the moment, hadn't seemed to notice.

Katerina tried to focus more on him, but now the feeling of Samantha's tongue sweeping between her toes had Kat stretching her still-esnared-hand against the binds holding her. She was caught between the nearly undeniable urge to giggle from the tickling sensation and the desire to moan because her core was clenching harder around Owen's thick head.

Kat felt a hand on her chest, her ankle free, her leg now braced against Owen's shoulder as he curled over her. She knew it was Samantha's hand on her body because of her freedom, and because of the length of the nails..

Samantha's nails scraped over Katerina's breasts, down the flat expanse of her stomach, and stopped just short of the brunette's clit. All the while, they continued to kiss and lick Kat's feet. Samantha and Owen both making noises of delight as they worshipped their semi-bound goddess. Seemingly not noticing the way Kat thrashed and struggled to catch a proper breath between the different sensations ripping through her. Samantha's hand inched lower and Kat knew the moment she grabbed Owen because of the choked sound he made at the contact. Kat still believed she wasn't paying any special attention to the blonde, but her wrist was definitely starting to ache for some reason, and the back of her hand felt absolutely drenched.

"This is what you've dreamed of, isn't it?" Samantha cooed. She moved her hand, making a job of rubbing Kat's thick arousal over Owen's long, hot shaft. She was making sure Owen was nice and lubricated for what came next. "In bed with your sexy sister. Her pretty little feet yours to play with, to taste, and nibble?" She rubbed him more, teasing Owen and Katerina simultaneously. "But this isn't all of it, is it? Your fantasy?"

Owen stiffened, but remained quiet and didn't stop playing with her feet.

Samantha slowly stroked Owen, making sure he was primed to penetrate deep inside when he was ready.

Katerina, her body quivering from the myriad attention she was receiving, let her moans flow free, no longer trying to hide the pleasure she was receiving.

Samantha shifted, her weight moving closer to Owen while her lower body stayed right where Kat could reach her. Katerina couldn't hear any words, but something was said or done, because Owen started to shake and as he did, Samantha held his cock right where she wanted it.

"So, do it." Now, Katerina heard Samantha taunting him. "Take her. Do it."

Owen did just that.

He didn't rush forward, spearing his way in. He was careful, deliberate; a man pressing into his woman, letting her know that he loves her and wants her.

Katerina felt her body stretching around him and she pulled her hand from Samantha and pressed her fragrant, wet hand to her mouth to stifle the scream she wanted to release. The feeling of him taking her, filling her up, was a profound sense of completion. The feeling was the same as the first time they made love. They were meant to be joined like this.

And then he started to move, he kept his mouth at her foot scraping her delicate sole with his teeth. Slowly at first, a few short pulls and pushes, but the build was short-lived and soon he was really sawing into her, pulling out and pushing forward with enough force that her breasts shifted up and down from the movement. Katerina could feel his passion eating away at him as he fucked her, pounding into her, grunting against her body torn between his loving adoration for her, and his desire to, as Samantha had orchestrated, fuck her to pieces.

Katerina reached her hand out and began to work Samantha's slit with abandon now. Her body was awash in sensation from what her brother was doing to her and it seemed with every push and pull from him, her pussy gripped harder, dripped more, and wanted more. She repaid every slam of his body into hers to Samantha, working her fingers more solidly against Samantha's g-spot, purposefully seeking to drive the blonde wild.

What she was doing was working, too, given the way Samantha's words became breathy and staccato. The blonde was struggling to keep her wits about her and though it made Katerina happy, it was difficult to remain focused with Owen giving in to his own fantasy of worshipping her feet while he fucked her hard. She made her choice in an instant, she slowed her hand and gave the minimal amount of focus to continue to please Samantha, she wanted her attention on Owen.

Samantha's words were clearer now and Katerina was glad to hear every single one.

"Yes, Owen," Samantha's hands, both of them, stroked through Owen's hair as she talked to him, "take her. You have her delicious feet in your mouth." She rocked her hips around Kat's movements. "All the times you've fantasized about tasting her toes in your mouth as you gave her massages." She rocked faster. "The times you snuck into her room to steal her socks and fill them with your cum, like-"

Owen stiffened and Samantha fell silent for a breath. He licked the sole of her foot from heel to ball, sliding his fingers between her toes, never breaking his stroke as he slid in and out. He explored her without hesitation, not shying from her gaze as she watched him. He sucked on the arch of her foot, traced imaginary symbols with the tip of his tongue. Slowly, he made his way to her toes and flicked the pads of each toe softly before diving his tongue between her small digits.

"Now, not only do you have her feet to worship as you desire, but she is loving what you're doing to her."

A sultry moan escaped Kat's mouth. She hadn't been aware of preparing to moan, but it happened just the same.

"How many times have you fantasized about nipping her little toes between your teeth while she giggles at you? How many times have you dreamed of seeing her freshly painted toes dripping with your thick cum?"

Katerina felt her orgasm building and on a particularly powerful thrust from Owen, she screamed, her fingers going still within Samantha. Kat's pussy clamped around Owen's cock slowing, but not stopping, his movements. Though she was close, she hadn't cum, but still she could feel her juices flooding out around his cock, dripping down her ass, soaking the bed beneath her. Still, she wanted more. Or thought she could handle more, was more like it.

Until Samantha started to speak, Katerina had been sure she could handle all Owen had to give her. By the time Samantha's words registered, Katerina knew she'd been wrong.

"Tell her Owen." Samantha moaned. "Tell your little sister what you're thinking. What you want." Samantha rolled her hips against Katerina's mouth. "Fuck, she's going to make me cum all over her hand." Samantha moaned again. "Tell her what you've been thinking about while you're fucking her and licking her feet."

The teasing, taunting way the blonde spoke was what really made Katerina start to shake. Her stomach was doing flips and her pussy spasmed against Owen erratically.

Owen didn't speak, but he continued to fuck her harder, sliding long and deep before withdrawing, sucking on the arch of her foot as he moved. Though he was silent, the power of his actions spoke for him.

"Not going to say anything?" Samantha paused for a moment, giving him a moment to respond. "Should I tell her, then?" Samantha teased.

Katerina really felt like biting her, but even more so she wanted to hear what the blonde had to say that Owen wouldn't. Besides, Samantha was well out of range to be bit right now.

When Owen remained silent, Samantha started to speak. "You have your little sister all tied up, her delicious little feet yours to play with, but that's not all is it stud? You're fucking her deep and hard, thinking abou-"

"I-," Owen interrupted, his movements slowing, Samantha's hands falling away in stunned surprise, "Kat," he looked at his sister dragging the fingers of one hand through his hair as he did when he was having a hard time talking, "I," he looked away. "I," he forced himself to look back at her, "I can't stop thinking about you changing."

Katerina heard the words but didn't understand them on a logical level. Her mind was stuck wondering why Owen would want to watch her change her clothes. Was this, like, a different fetish? Still, as Owen continued to pump into her harder, slower but harder, her body responded in kind, gripping him tighter, her orgasms on the precipice of release as if waiting for him to finish speaking.

"Go on." Samantha urged. "Owen, tell her."

"Kat," he increased his pace, "I love you. I keep thinking about cumming inside you." His words rushed now as he took her. "I want to see you dripping my cum, I want to watch it flow out of you." He moaned her name. "I want to fuck you as your belly gets rounder."

Still, Katerina didn't understand. Now, she just felt that her brother wanted to watch her get fat and change her clothes. At least, that's what her brain understood, her body, was definitely hotter, her pussy gushing with every thrust he made into her. She didn't really understand why her sensations were heightened. And on some level, she was nervous about what Samantha might say next.

"Tell her Owen. Tell your little sister now that it's too late to stop you. Not that she would, I can feel her thrusting up to meet you. Tell her what you want to do. Ah, fuck!" Samantha moaned as her orgasm overtook her.

Katerina barely registered the flow of Samantha's cum as she continued to strain her ears, begging for, and dreading, the words to follow.

"Come on, Owen." Samantha begged. "Fuck her, take her, fill her up. Cum inside her and live out your fantasy of getting your little sister pregnant."

That was all it took. In that moment, as the words registered fully for Katerina and she finally understood the game they'd been playing, Owen surged forward and growled his release, filling Katerina's pussy with shot after shot of his hot cum.

Her body met his and she shook against him, welcoming his cum into her as their shared fantasy took root in reality. She came with him, screaming loudly as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around her brother's still kicking cock. She must have sprayed around him, she never came any other way, but she wasn't really tracking her own orgasm the same way. In this moment she tracked her orgasm by the powerful sprays from Owen splashing within her.

Katerina wasn't sure how it happened, but somehow both of her hands were now free and she found herself pulling Owen toward her, her legs shifting to wrap over his calves interlocking their bodies further. Owen curled over her, cuddling his weight against hers on the bed.

She breathed him in feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm feeling him shake against her as the contractions of her muscles continued to milk him. She wrapped her arms around him, crisscrossing behind him, her legs -- likewise- curled over his calves -- holding him in place.

They remained that way for quite some time, Samantha scooting closer to cuddle against them. The blonde was quiet, choosing to wrap her arms around the two siblings. Owen kissed Katerina's jaw and neck, nuzzling against her while continuing to shake gently atop her.

Katerina didn't know if it was because of how much he'd cum throughout the night, how powerful his orgasm was with her, or if he was trapped in his mind worrying over sharing his desire with her, but he, too, was quiet.

There was a moment, where everything had remained calm and Owen's shaking had subsided. He'd yet to soften and slide from her, but she could feel the start of that process. She would miss the feeling of him within her, but the liquid slosh inside her brought home the moment they'd shared. Well, the moment he'd shared with her while she had remained silent.

After some time, when the sweat on their bodies had cooled, Owen finally slid free from his sister. Before allowing himself to lie back on the bed between his lovers (Samantha having moved over to create a space for him), atop a wet sheet, he watched as their combined cum flowed from his sister's slit. Though Kat could feel herself blush at him watching her, she left herself open to his gaze, Samantha still curled beside her.

In the content aftermath of all the action, there were little things to accomplish before the inevitable descent into sleep. The bedclothes were managed as best as possible, still wet and fragrant because all of the sheets had been used. The tail had to be removed from Samantha; a show worth seeing. And finally, at long last, the three of them cuddled together on the bed and fell asleep.

The night was over, the games played. When the Sun rose, well, they would figure it out together. The six of them, together.

Chapter: I Choose You

Rachel had been the first one awake the following morning. Her muscles were sore, she had a bit of a headache, and was ravenous. Going into the closet she slipped into a button down shirt that still smelled of Owen with nothing underneath, used the bathroom, and, after a bit of snooping, took some Tylenol the boy kept in his medicine cabinet. She took the bottle with her as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

She could barely hope that everything would be easy and normal, but it was a possibility given that almost everyone had slept with everyone else before tonight. Well, everyone except Owen and Samantha. The other girls had seen each other naked more than enough for it to be normal.

As she made her way down the stairs she walked slowly, taking her time, feeling the floor beneath her feet, letting the warm air issuing from the vents blanket her skin, really enjoying the quiet of the house at rest. In the living room she stopped and looked at the glasses -- empty -- still sitting on the coffee table.

As the images of the previous nights' activities flooded her memory she looked around for the tell-tale signs of where each activity had happened. The wet spots on the floor were the biggest signs, but there was nothing for her like the scent which still permeated the air. She could no longer distinguish each girl's particular scent, but the musk of sex and sweat [among other things] was still thick.

Rachel breathed in deeply. Her sexual appetite was sated, for now, but the carnal smell called to her and her body, if only minutely, responded. What would it be like to always wake up to a scent like this? Her heart sang momentarily before her worries about how everyone would act around one another rushed back to the fore-front of her thoughts.

To calm her mind, and ease her stomach, she set about making breakfast. Eggs and bacon with biscuits, and even some gravy. She was more than competent in the kitchen and though the work eased her she was sad that the smells of the nights' activities were being washed out by the aroma of the fresh food.

Oh, well.

Jessica was the next to arrive. She'd wrapped herself in a sheet, the thin fabric doing little to obscure her body or the way her nipples poked up in the morning. She helped herself to the bottle of medicine, grabbed a slice of bacon, and some juice from the fridge.

Then, before she went to sit at the table, she paused and placed a gentle, lingering kiss, on the side of Rachel's neck.

"Morning." She yawned.

"Morning." Rachel replied, her tensions easing.

Sarah followed close behind Jessica, entering the room about 5 minutes later. She stifled a yawn with the back of her hand, accepted two of the pills from Jessica, grabbed herself some juice and greeted Rachel with a kiss on the cheek. "Morning."

Rachel watched as Sarah, wrapped in a bathrobe, lengthily kissed Jessica on the mouth before sitting down. "Morning, Jess."

"Ugh!" Jessica complained, smiling, "morning breath." She waved a hand in front of her face.

"Eat my ass." Sarah replied, taking her place at the table beside the redhead.

Jessica flipped her off and the two laughed together, even though their heads had to be aching.

1...67891011