Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha tilted her head; a quizzical kitten.

"If Owen treats me right," Katerina challenged, "I'm going to need something to muffle the sound."

Samantha swallowed and Owen felt like he could understand what she was feeling. He'd been the prey caught in the predator's sight most of the night.

Owen looked from Samantha to Kat. "Make sure you bite her to get revenge."

Katerina tilted her head obviously already having forgotten Samantha biting her. "Actually," she paused, "Samantha never bit me."

Owen could feel his eyes widen as he regarded his sister.

"I just wanted to see what you would do."

He looked at Samantha.

"Me?" Samantha looked from Owen to Kat and back again. She shrugged, "You can spank me anytime you want. That was hot."

"I think I'm going to bite both of you." Owen sighed. he'd definitely been bested.

"Come on!" Katerina pulled at her bindings. "I want to get this show on the road. I want my big brother to fuck me right now." She looked at Samantha again. "And I don't care about the noise, I want to lick your pussy until you're all I can taste." All pretense of the trapped maiden was gone, even tied up she was an undeniable force.

Owen's heart beat harder in his chest, his stomach fluttered and he thought, for a moment, that he just might throw up. He took a steadying breath. Looked into the familiar eyes of his sister looking back at him. He climbed up on the bed, but before he'd made it very far, Katerina spread her legs wider, directing him right where she wanted him. Even tied up, she was going to try and be in charge.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" Katerina challenged huskily, reaching her toes out toward him. "You've been standing there eyeing me, probably imagining how I would feel, or 'remembering' is more accurate."

It was true. He doubted he would ever forget the feeling of her legs wrapped around him, her mouth on him, or the way her body milked him as he released into her.

"That does sound good." Samantha's words were shaky, like the idea had awoken something within her. "It's so naughty." She cuddled closer to Owen, now near his side, joining him in looking at Katerina.

He felt Samantha's arms shifting regularly, but couldn't tear his eyes from Kat to see what the blonde might be doing.

"I want to watch you cumming in her." She shifted a bit faster, pressing closer to him. "Watch you cumming in your sister." A small moan issued from her mouth. "Our sister." She corrected.

She corrected to keep the game going, Owen suspected, or because she was worried she'd made it too real. Either way, the words were out. 'Your sister.' Despite her intentions she'd forced him to realize something; he wanted Katerina, in part, because she was his sister. It was dirty, it was defiling, it was primal. He loved her for her personality, desired her for her looks, hungered for her because he was a bit perverted. It didn't matter if he could explain it to himself. What did matter was prior to the realization his cock had been hard and ready, after Samantha's words registered... well, his cock was splitting at the seams.

Something changed in Katerina, too. With her words she kept calling to him, drawing attention to the fact that he was about to slide into his sister. His real sister. Not pretend, not fake, not accidental. They were going to do this together, they both wanted it. He hadn't noticed immediately, but now he could see how her arousal issued from her slit. Not fast and powerful, but a drop pushed out as her pussy pulsed and squeezed in preparation for what only he could give.

"Let's show her." Katerina moaned, tossing her head back. She raised her head again, her legs first scissoring against one another before spreading wide again. "Let's show our little sister what it looks like when a brother and sister fuck." She arched her back off the bed. "Not make love, big brother, but fuck." She strained against the bindings, her toes arching toward him, "Take me." She urged him, begging and demanding at the same time. "Take me, do what you want. Make me give you all you need." Katerina stared in his eyes. "Just give me what I need." She turned her head toward Samantha. "And you, little sis," the 's' drawled in a lustful hiss, "I want you to sit your tight little ass on my face and keep that delicious pussy right on my mouth." Katerina's teeth gnashed sharply after she finished speaking. "Grind against me, use me like your toy. Drown me in your cum." She once more thrashed against the binds.

As Owen made his way between Katerina's thighs, Samantha was prowling up the pillow-top stopping occasionally to trail her fingers over Katerina's skin. Sometimes Kat flexed into the contact, other times Samantha's fingers would find a particularly ticklish spot and Katerina would twitch or attempt to flinch away. Owen watched it all, making mental notes of where his sister was ticklish (most of which he already knew) seeing if the blonde found a new spot.

He watched as Katerina relaxed her head back on her pillow and looked expectantly at Samantha, licking her lips. The blonde flashed nervous eyes to Owen before she scooted closer and lifted one leg over Katerina's head, situating herself above Kat's mouth and nose. She readjusted the tail so the fluffy end draped over her leg, the tip visible above her calf. Samantha's back was to the headboard so Owen had a front-row view of the way her breasts jiggled as she moved. He could see the patterns of gooseflesh adorning her skin, and the way she seemed to shake as she waited for what Katerina would do next.

Owen lowered his hand and stroked Katerina's thighs, slowly up and down, moving closer to her sex with each pass. His fingers trailed over the pristine skin where her pubic hair would have been, letting his middle finger dip low enough to bump the hood of her clit. She twitched around him, her legs tightening against his thighs as he rested kneeling.

He watched her without embarrassment because she was not watching him. She couldn't see any details belying the way he was feeling. He was floored to be where he was now. His sister was spread eagerly before him, wanting him, no doubt fueled by the taboo they were set to break. If he were perverted, she was equally so.

His hand dropped to her thighs once more, though now he was so close to her slit that the back of his hand was always in contact with her delicate lips. With every movement he could feel the heat from her, the way her pussy sucked at his fingers even as him as he penetrated and retreated. Her hips were trembling against the bed, but she wasn't rocking them. Not yet, at least.

Owen looked up at Samantha and could tell from the way her stomach flexed and relaxed that she, too, was being teased mercilessly. Was Katerina doing that on purpose? Most likely, she was bratty enough to do it. But maybe there was an element of mirroring going on at the other end of the bed. Katerina teasing Samantha to the same rhythm with which he teased her. It would make some sort of sense. He wouldn't be able to see Katerina's face when she came, but if Katerina played her part well, he could see that orgasm reflected in Samantha's features as the blonde orgasmed.

Resituating himself he eased down to his stomach, lowering his mouth to Katerina's hot slit. Katerina curled her legs over his broad back, locking her ankles together, holding him in place. His legs, from mid shin to feet, were hanging off the bed but he didn't even notice. Before he tasted her, he allowed himself a moment to breath in her scent. There was a citric hint beneath the natural musky scent of her pussy and his mouth salivated for the flavor. As he exhaled from his mouth, his hot breath coursed over Kat's skin, and she shivered hard enough to rock the bed from her movement. Raising his hand, he eased his fingers into her dripping hole.

As Katerina fluttered on the bed, he heard Samantha gasp and then let out a prolonged sigh, a mix of desire and something else. "It feels soooo good." Samantha squealed. "But, I'm not going to be able to cum, right now." That sigh sounded again and Katerina must have recognized something in the tone because she started to shake a little harder, but her mouth and hips were still.

"Awww," Samantha pouted, "she stopped." Samantha wiggled herself from side-to-side, back and forth. "Maybe it was something I said."

Owen saw the coy smile on Samantha's face and knew something was happening though he couldn't quite figure out what. In all fairness to him, he was a bit distracted by the constant sucking pull from Kat's pussy on his fingers.

"I can't cum," Samantha started, "because-" Samantha squealed again as Katerina's hands pulled harder than ever at the binds. From beneath Samantha's bottom an odd popping sound was loud and insistent.

"Oh, oh!" Samantha moaned. "Fuck, Owen," she leaned forward and dragged her fingers through Owen's hair as he looked up at her. "She's sucking on me and letting my pussy lips pop from her mouth. What a dirty sister we have." Samantha sat back up. "Do you think she knows why I can't cum right now?" She pouted for him again, giving him time to think.

Samantha made a show of rubbing her slit against Kat's mouth and winked at Owen. She made a face that showed she was torn between the pleasure she was feeling and something else.

'Katerina, I can't cum because I have to pee!' his words echoed back to him as if from a lifetime ago. He looked up at Samantha with wide eyes, unable to speak.

"Kitty Kat, if you know what I mean," she trailed her hands up Kat's stomach, pinching Katerina's nipples and pulling them gently, "then I need you to sit still and prepare." She took a breath, "I'm not moving from my spot, it's quite comfy."

Katerina heard, understood, and stilled herself.

"Watch her, Owen." Samantha's voice was soft and calm. She took a steadying breath, "Watch your dirty, perverted sister as she drinks."

Katerina's thighs clenched around him and her legs shook viciously.

"Ahhh," Samantha sighed.

Staying true to her word, Samantha didn't rise from her spot so Owen was unable to see the stream of urine flowing from her pussy into his sister's mouth. What he could see, was the overflow from Kat's mouth flowing over her chin and cheeks. He could see the way her throat worked up and down as she swallowed thirstily. He could see the way her stomach muscles flexed. And he felt the vice-like grip of her pussy as she clenched his fingers with everything she could muster.

Owen, his cock throbbing harder than ever, precum dripping from the angry purple head of his cock, began to work his fingers harder within her as he licked her. Fucking Katerina as she swallowed and clenched. Fucking her, urging her to cum. Finger-fucking his sister while she drank Samantha's pee, while her cum flowed into his mouth.

Katerina came, throwing her head back, the headboard creaking from the strain of the binds wrapped around it. As she came, the stream of pee, though tapering off, sprayed over her neck and breasts.

Kat's scream, pure noise, was not muffled in the slightest.

No one seemed to care.

"Back to it." Samantha ordered, lowering herself back on Katerina's face, not even giving the girl a chance to recover. She swatted Katerina's breasts hard enough for a smacking sound to register.

If Katerina had any complaints, they weren't voiced. Instead her jaw began to work again, the only sign of her tongue flashing over Samantha's slit.

Owen idly wondered how much more he could take before he took Kat, as he continued to lick and suck at her clit, pulling her lips, one at a time, into his mouth before letting it pop free. His fingers continued to work on her, dipping deep, working her g-spot on the out-stroke. He pressed deep into her feeling the hard contours of her cervix, making sure to be gentle, loving the way she lifted her hips into his mouth, into his movements.

"Fuck, her tongue feels so good on me, Owen. Whatever you're doing, don't stop." Samantha's words were punctuated by a squeal of delight. "Oh, God! She is really giving it to me." Samantha pulled at her own nipples, her nails clenching around her breasts as she arched her back. "Fuck!" She moaned. "I want to close my eyes, she feels so good, but I can't stop watching you."

Samantha moved and he could guess that she was clenching her thighs as Katerina continued to lick and suck.

"It's so dirty," Samantha cooed, "watching my brother eating out my sister." She moaned again, her breasts heaving as she shifted and rocked her hips, "and she's loving it. Katerina is getting off on her brother eating out her pussy. She's getting off on you finger-fucking her as you eat her."

Katerina bucked her hips harder against his mouth and the penetration of his fingers.

"Faster, Owen. Fuck her faster, make her cum, make her scream for you. Make her cum all over her brother's fingers and mouth!"

Owen didn't really need the encouragement. His sister's scent was all around him and the silky feeling of her lips beneath his tongue was driving him to a level of hunger he thought impossible. On top of that, Samantha giving voice to the taboo act, made him want Kat even more. He swirled his tongue, flicked it quickly across her clit, before sucking her vulva. Not-so-lightly scraping his teeth over her tender flesh in the process.

The way Katerina's hips wiggled and shifted with him left him on the edge of losing control and barely able to contain the growl threatening to percolate up from his throat. He felt animalistic in his desire for her and he didn't see himself holding off from taking her much longer.

"Shiiiit!"

Owen looked up and saw Samantha shaking, Katerina's head all-but-covered beneath her body. The blonde opened her eyes and met his stare. "What are you doing to her?" She sighed. "She just sucked me into her mouth and I could feel her teeth on me."

Owen's cock kicked hard against the bed beneath him as the implication of her words hit home. It seems that whatever he was doing to Katerina, she was, in turn, doing her best to do to Samantha. An idea occurred to him.

"What's the matter, little sis?" He stared at her, challenging. "I thought you wanted to play with us?"

There was only a moment's hesitation before he started working once more. As he placed his lips back against the delightfully fragrant slit, Katerina shifted, lifting her legs and draping her thighs over his shoulders, her feet flat against his back. She clenched her toes against his skin and dragged the soles of her feet up his back slowly, deliberately.

It was the only thing that could have stopped him. She was drawing his attention to her feet, playing with him as he'd played with her. Accepting him as he'd accepted her.

"Ooooh," Samantha had apparently noticed as well, "looks like she wants to tell you something." Samantha moaned again. "She wants you thinking about her feet. Wants you imagining what you can do with her soft, clean feet." Samantha's voice was husky again, clearly nearing orgasm. "Wants you to think about what her toes will look like when they are dripping with your cum, with your spit, with both."

He felt his cock kick and knew if he didn't take a few breaths, he would cum all over the bed. He nuzzled against her and placed a chaste, well as chaste as a kiss can be in that location, upon her hot, full lips. He took a breath. Her toes dragged up his back. He took another breath. The warm, soft skin of her soles slid down his back. He took a third breath, slow and even. The feeling of orgasm receded. He took a final breath, then it was back to work.

Though her taste was exquisite and the sounds Samantha made were literally music to his ears, he knew that he couldn't hold off from taking his sister. The night was coming to an end, and the sun would soon rise.

Owen sucked his sister's clit between his lips and flicked his tongue furiously against the tight, slick bud. The reaction wasn't instantaneous, but from the way her hips were moving faster and faster, her slit coating his chin and cheeks in her cum, she wasn't far off from the orgasm he wanted to give her. Judging from the way Samantha's hands were clenching and pulling at her own breasts, she, too, was approaching release.

Deciding to help things move just a tiny bit faster, Owen slid his hands up Katerina's body until his palms covered the heaving mounds of her breasts. Her nipples were hard against his skin and he relished the feeling, dragging his palms over the twin points. He swirled her clit faster against his tongue and waited for his moment.

When Katerina arched her back off the bed, going still and holding her breath, Owen lightly pinched her nipples between his fingers and flashed his tongue across her clit, his fingers diving deep, fast, and hard.

"Oh, shit, shit, shiiiit!" Samantha was the first to cum and Owen would've loved to know what Katerina had done in those final moments to bring the girl to such an astounding release. In the blink of an eye, Samantha had lifted her sex out of Katerina's reach barely avoiding drowning the brunette as a flood of liquid squirted from her slit. Once more, he could see liquid coming from Samantha to wash over Kat's face and breasts. Samantha carefully sat herself to the side of Katerina's head as she continued to shake, slowly dropping from the high.

Owen felt the splashes which washed over Katerina's skin like a watery silk blanket, drenching his hands and adding a sharp musky fragrance to the air.

Katerina was fast on her tail cumming with an explosion of wordless sounds, no longer muffled, as her body started to shake. When she came her body thrashed from side-to-side, her toes clenching against his ass as a single strong burst of cum issued from her pretty, pink pussy.

Owen slurped Katerina's slit even as she came, refusing to let her stop shaking. He wanted her nails raking the mattress, he wanted her moans to fill the room, mostly, he wanted to feel her muscles spasming as he played with her.

Still, his cock throbbed painfully and he was having a hard time fighting the urge to climb up and mount her right where she lay. He slowed his pace, gently licking and kissing her fragrant sex until her breathing slowed almost to normal. He lifted his face from between her thighs and found the two girls looking at him with smiles on their faces. No one said anything, not yet.

***

Katerina had almost caught her breath when her brother lifted his head and looked at her. His chocolate eyes found hers and reflected so much love and excitement she couldn't believe it was real. Her heart wanted to melt, but something about that gaze re-directed her thoughts, because above all else that look had a purpose. It was like a final check-in from her big brother, letting her know what he was thinking even without actually asking.

If she said nothing, or nodded her head at him, the result would be the same. He would take her, claim her here and now.

Katerina bit her lower lip between her teeth, trying to appear as sexy as possible, and nodded her head slowly. Owen smiled for her, the bottom half of his face shiny with her cum, his mouth full of her flavor. She wanted to lower her hands and run her fingers through his hair and feel him, in turn, turn his head and kiss her palms.

Owen began to rise up.

Kat would have rose up to meet him, but she was still strapped down and it didn't look like Owen was going to let her free just yet. Kat didn't care too much, as long as she was about to have Owen, she didn't care if her hands were tied.

She felt her body being repositioned. Her legs shifting so that her thighs were pushed back, the soles of her feet pointing toward the ceiling. Her pussy and ass were on full display to her brother, but she didn't blush this time. In this moment, she wanted him to see her. What she hadn't expected was the way her two partners would work together in this moment, but as Samantha's slender hands grasped Kat's ankles holding her in place, Katerina's heart began to speed up once more.