Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They suit you." Owen replied softly. His left hand rose to touch the opposite fuzzy ear from where her hand rested.

"Hello!" Katerina complained. "I'm tied up over here."

"We haven't forgotten you." She smiled brightly at Katerina. "But in a moment you might wish that we had."

"What?" Kat sounded worried. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, no!" Samantha whimpered. "I seem to have lost my tail!" She returned her eyes to Owen. "If you help me with my tail, I'll make it worth your while." Her back was now fully turned to Katerina as she looked at Owen for help.

Owen nodded quickly, though he took another lingering look at her standing naked on the floor, clearly seeing his sister tied up and helpless resting on the bed behind the blonde.

"You're going to help me?" Samantha asked again, striving to make her eyes appear as large and innocent as possible. A 'I couldn't possibly be doing anything deviant because I'm just a naïve, innocent young lady' look.

Again, Owen nodded. "Let me just get the tail for you." His voice was deep and it seemed that his throat was dry. Since the tail was clearly resting on Katerina's stomach, among the other items, it was just a moment to retrieve it.

Samantha watched from over her shoulder, still facing away from Katerina, as Owen made his way to the bed. For a moment it looked like Kat was going to speak, but she held her tongue as his right hand caressed her toes, seeking out the sensitive skin of her feet with comfort and desire. His hand trailed up her calf, her thigh, across the goosebump kissed flesh of her bare mound before picking up the tail. Katerina, for her part, appeared lost to his touch, giving herself over freely to him and whatever he may want.

Though it was surely a longer passage of time, it felt like the space of a breath before Owen was standing back in front of her. Fuzzy tale with dangling metallic plug held in his hands.

"Oooooh." Samantha cooed girlishly. "My tail!" She stoked the fur. "You know, I've seen this in Katerina's underwear drawer, next to the ears, and I always wanted to try it." She looked up at Owen through her lashes. "Honestly," she bit her lower lip shyly, "I don't really know how to use it. I mean, how does it stay on?" She finished her sentence and waited expectantly, hoping Owen would find his line.

"Wo-," He looked at her and a slow smile spread over his face, "Would yo-you," he swallowed dryly, "Would you like me to show you how it works?"

Joy surged through her at his words. She couldn't have written a better response for him. She stuffed her joy back down, shooting again for naïve innocence. "Would you?" Her voice captured 'hopeful' perfectly.

"Hey!" Katerina fussed, "I'm still over here!"

They didn't respond to her and Samantha knew that it was only fueling Katerina's need.

"Would you like me to?" Owen asked, absentmindedly stroking the tail between his fingers.

"Yes." Samantha replied readily.

"You'd have to do just as I tell you to." He warned.

Damn, he was getting good at this, she thought to herself. "Anything." Her echo of their previous vow to her, the circle complete.

"Anything?" He asked her.

She nodded eagerly.

"Whatever I want?" He stepped closer to her and stroked her bare breast.

"Anything." She whispered.

"Then, you're going to have to climb on the bed and hold your ass high for me." His words were shaky, nervous, letters that were fractured and cracked held together by the hope of what would happen next.

"My bu-" she swallowed, "my ass?" She asked before moving.

"Yes." He managed the word, but just barely.

"Isn't that dirty?" She asked innocently.

"N-" Owen started, but Katerina interrupted him.

"He'll love seeing your ass high for him, sis." She turned her words into a sneer. "Our big brother will love seeing all your girly parts spread for him." She giggled a bit. "Go on, see for yourself." She nodded her head emphatically.

"Are you sure?" Samantha asked, still playing her character.

"Yes." Owen managed again. "And, no, it isn't dirty."

"Yes it is." Katerina added. "But, dirty is okay." She laughed a little. "Dirty can be really good, actually."

Samantha looked shyly from Owen to Katerina before finally saying, "Ok." Samantha made her reply sound uncertain, like she really wasn't sure what was about to happen. She climbed up on the bed, wiggling her ass from side-to-side as she moved, letting Owen see all of her, from her messy hair to her slick thighs, to the soles of her feet. She could feel his eyes on her and she loved the feeling.

As she was moving upon the bed, she lowered her head to lick at Katerina's toes, attempting to tease the girl even further. She'd been counting on Owen being just as teased as Katerina by the action, but she hadn't considered how much he might be teased.

She softly licked the soles of Kat's feet, from heel to toe tips, dropping lower, arching her back nicely, to such at Katerina's warm arches. All the while, she gently moved her hips from side-to-side as Owen began to press the cold metal plug against the tight pucker of her ass. She felt dirty, hot, and gave herself over to the feeling. The taste of Katerina's feet filled her mouth and the scent of those freshly (mostly) cleaned feet filled her nose.

The pressure of the toy was nice and her cheeks reddened at the thought that she might actually like this kind of attention. That being said, there was no way the toy was going to slide into her without some kind of lubrication. She took a breath and prepared to tell him what she needed when the pressure retreated.

"It's not going to go in unless..." he let his voice trail off and to her ears his voice sounded parched, dry like sheets of parchment paper whispering against each other.

Her breasts heaved against the bed as her excitement amped up. "Unless?" She asked, uncertain.

"Unless, I help it a bit." Owen replied.

"Oh." Samantha chewed her lower lip, stretching the pause so it would seem that she still didn't quite know what he meant. "Ok." She said at last.

As she let the 'Ok' stand as her only response, she could picture him building up his saliva in his mouth. She could see him in her mind as he leaned over her and let the spit fall from his mouth to the tight pucker of her ass. She could almost feel the cool slick, gooey slide of his spit travel along the crack of her ass, directed by the cool tip of the plug or the steady insistence of one of his fingers.

She yelped and tried to raise her body up off the bed as a different sensation overrode every dirty image in her mind with something even dirtier. She was stifled in her movements as Katerina placed the soles of her feet down on Samantha's shoulder blades, holding her in place.

There was no mistaking the sensation which stole her breath from her lungs and wiped her mind like an etch-a-sketch. Owen's tongue swiped and curled wetly against her asshole.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Owen," Samantha barked his name as he swept his tongue up and around, "fu-fuck!"

"That's soo dirty!" Katerina cooed. "How does it feel, little sis?" Katerina tacked on the moniker as if remembering at the last moment that they were still playing.

"I-i-it's," Samantha shook on the bed, "making it, it, h-ha-ha-h-h-hard to breath." She managed the last three words in one quick exhale.

After a final forceful swipe of his tongue the contact disappeared.

Samantha started shaking again at the heavy wet splat she felt directly on her asshole. Owen, as if reading her mind, had spit directly on her. The drop was warm, instead of cool, but just as gooey as she imagined. She couldn't even speak and still couldn't raise herself up because Kat's feet were still holding her down.

Owen pressed the plug more forcefully against her and she moaned as she felt herself begin to spread for him, begin to accept the cool metal into her body. She moaned louder as the metal plug stretched her wider, her body opening for him, the toy sliding cool and slick deeper into her tight hole. She felt embarrassed at the way her bottom spread wide and then began to close, holding the toy in place. Though she'd worn the toy earlier, it had been in front of everyone. Here with only Katerina and Owen, she truly felt like the little sister caught in an extremely intimate and nearly humiliating act. She couldn't have said if the embarrassment or the game was more to blame for how aroused she felt.

Owen released the toy. In that quick breath of his retreat she felt his hand grip her hair in a tight leash of control.

"Move up farther." He whispered darkly. "I want to put your mouth to good use."

Katerina removed her feet from Samantha's back. Samantha tried to rise up to move more easily, but he wouldn't let her rise. She wiggled against the bed, moving herself in crawling increments until she was close enough to Kat's pussy to rest her head on the girl. The bed shifted under her as Owen climbed on top, not losing an ounce of control as he held her hair.

As her mouth reached Katerina's slit, just as she was about to pull away, but the pressure of Owen's hand remained, holding her down. It had taken only a moment, but Owen was draped over her and she was utterly at his mercy as he pressed her mouth to Katerina's dripping slit.

"No." Samantha tried to sound forceful, disobedient, but she wanted this. She wanted him to take the control. She expected him to fight with her, ask her what she'd said, give her a chance to be more disobedient. He did not give her that chance.

"Yes." He replied coolly, using his grip on her hair to position her mouth where he wanted it. "Lick."

Samantha didn't need further instruction. She extended her tongue and licked softly at Katerina's fragrant slit, her own pussy spreading open for him as she held her ass high.

"Oh fuck!" Katerina bucked at the sudden contact.

"You asked me what I wanted to see." Owen's voice was hot in her ear. His whole body was radiating heat as he encapsulated her.

Samantha had no way to talk so she pressed back into him as best she could. Her silent way of saying, tell me what you want.

"And I've decided that I want to see you lick her." Owen used his free hand to rub her ass. "And if you don't do a good job, or if you bite her, I'm going to spank you." He rubbed her ass again and she pressed her bottom against his hand, moaning for him. "That's what a big brother does if his younger sister misbehaves, isn't it?" He sounded uncertain. He pulled her tail gently, drawing a gasp from her as the toy wiggled and pointed within her.

The words were perfect. Trapping her character as she had trapped theirs. Due to Owen's strength and positioning, she really didn't have a choice, not that she wanted a choice. His final statement sounded uncertain though, so she responded for him, urging him on. "Yes." But given that her mouth was pressed to Kat's delicious flesh the word came out as "yeff." The meaning was not lost.

She opened her mouth and extended her tongue. She tried to focus on what she was doing, but Owen's hand was still on the tail. She began to breathe a little easier as he repositioned the tail so the fluffy end trailed down her back. Obviously he just wanted a clear view of all her 'girly parts' as Katerina had said.

Katerina rolled her hips the moment that Samantha's tongue made contact and Samantha adored the musky, pure-woman scent of Katerina's cum. Even if she hadn't been made to do so, she had planned to be between Katerina's thighs before the night was over, but the raw power of Owen forcing her to lick, that was a different drug altogether.

She sucked Katerina's clit between her lips and swirled her tongue around the hard bulb of nerve endings.

"Ow!" Katerina yelped and bucked her hips hard.

Samantha had a brief moment where she actually believed that she'd hurt Katerina. That was until Katerina squealed, "Owen, she bit me!"

Samantha had been ready to defend her innocence but didn't get the chance.

Owen's hand slapped her ass hard enough to rock her forward, the sound a vicious clap that rebounded from the walls. It stung quite a bit, but the pain, it seemed, didn't really matter. The force of the blow left her exhaling some nonsensical syllable against Katerina's clit as her breath left her. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment at having been spanked, the first time ever, but something about this particular embarrassment really turned her on. To top it off, Owen's hand had clipped the plug of the tail. She felt spanked and penetrated all at the same time and it left her mind a whirl of sensation.

Samantha wanted to turn and explain that Katerina was lying, but Owen's hand still held her in place. So, she did the only thing she could. She sucked Katerina's clit into her mouth once more and renewed her licking silently willing Katerina to tell Owen that she had once more been bitten. Her wish was quickly granted.

"Ow! Fuck!" Katerina's legs flailed around Samantha. "She bit me again!"

This time Samantha kept right on licking even as Owen's large hand smacked against her ass. She could feel the cat ears on her head set askew by the force of his hit. The sting was all consuming and she loved it more than she cared to admit. It was the plug within her driving her further. This time he hadn't even touched it, but the way her body moved as his attack slammed into her made her feel that she was being taken as she served. She even purred into Kat's pussy feeling her cheeks redden at the noise.

"Behave." Owen warned rubbing her ass, the plug swirling and dipping within her. "Otherwise, I'll let her go and we'll tie you up instead."

Even though his tone was menacing, she welcomed whatever he wanted to do to her. Katerina must have taken the warning seriously though because she didn't make another claim of Samantha biting her.

The blonde continued to lick and suck enjoying the way Katerina moaned and wiggled on the bed. Occasionally she would take a deep breath and go silent, no doubt holding in her moans. Usually after these silences she would begin to rock her hips, grinding her sopping-wet slit against the lower half of Samantha's face.

Samantha could almost feel the pull of the straps on the bed as Katerina moaned and thrashed from what she was feeling. It made her proud of her new skills in pleasing her partner.

All-the-while Owen was behind Samantha, his fingers trailing around the cat tail firmly planted in Samantha's gripping asshole. Though it felt quite dirty to her, he would pull the tail near constantly, as if he might remove it from her body. The toy moving within her felt like she was being gently fucked. She craved him madly and wanted him to take what he wanted from her, but just when it seemed that she was opening up for him, he would pull away letting the tail return to its place, teasing her.

She wondered idly, if anything else were apparent to him. Katerina had done her best to drink all of his cum from within her, but what if she hadn't gotten it all? Was it possible that even as he teased her, his cum dripped from her body? Maybe that was why her thighs were so wet. She knew that the sight would be a major turn on for him and she hoped that was the case.

Samantha did her best to show her appreciation by moaning loudly and saying his name against his sister's steadily pulsing pussy. Whether he could hear her or not was another matter altogether.

Putting her mouth back to Katerina's slit, she reveled in having had her time as the only other kitty cat in the room. Still, she had a delightful idea come to her mind. She pulled her mouth from Katerina, noticing the pained look on Kat's face [was she close to cumming?] and looked over her shoulder at Owen.

"Well, Owen," Samantha purred seductively, "I finally have my tail and our sister is all ready for you. What are you going to do with us?"

***

Owen was momentarily the veritable deer-caught-in-the-headlights as Samantha's question hit home. He'd spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom with Katerina and they'd had plenty of fun together;: messy, then messier, then clean.

The answer to the question was quite obvious, but the pressure in his chest kept him from speaking. This was the end of the night. Katerina was the last, and though he felt bad for thinking so, the most important. He watched her, his sister, as her breasts rose and fell marking her breath. His eyes devoured the exposed skin as his gaze moved from her chest down, down, down. All-the-while he dreaded the finality, the sleep, the wiping of the slate because who really knew how things would be when the light of the Sun chased away the secrecy and freedom of the night? It was hard to breathe, hard to think, dread filled him as his mind chewed at the worst-case scenarios.

She must have been watching him, because the moment his eyes reached her hairless sex, she parted her legs slightly, giving him a better view, hiding nothing from him. It wasn't a desperate, hungry act, it was a welcoming, nurturing movement. Something that attempted to soothe the concerns he had, a veritable assurance that things would be fine, that 'they' would be fine. His breathing began to ease, his mind started to relax and return to the moment. Instead of doom and gloom, he could now see the way she would twist and writhe beneath him as he took what she offered. He looked down from her slit to the perfect lines of her delicate feet and there was no question in the way she flexed and spread her toes as to what he would do with her.

"You're not saying much." Samantha prodded him a bit. "Oh, I know!" She stood up and moved closer to him before taking the furry tip of the tail in her hands and smacked it against his leg.

"Meow." Samantha hit him again. "Meow." She pawed at him with her free hand before hitting him with the tail again. "Meow, hissssssss." She tried to her best to make the hissing sound, but it sounded more like someone gargling mouthwash. He kept that to himself though, even hiding his smile lest he make her feel foolish.

"You're not doing it right." Katerina complained from her position on the bed. "You have to catch him off guard with it."

"Well," Samantha craned her neck around as if trying to see her own bottom, "the only way I'm going to catch him off guard with this is if I take it out and try to put it in him!"

This time, Owen did laugh. The sound, and the light feeling that filled him, seemed to be what he needed.

So what if there was a finality to this night? It wasn't like he was losing anything. Even if things didn't end up the way he hoped, he would always have the memories of this night. Also, he knew that no matter what, Katerina would never treat him differently.

Still, in thinking that, it didn't feel quite accurate. If he were being honest with himself it felt more like he was searching for a way to make this moment more special. Some way to let Katerina know what this moment meant to him, beyond getting laid. Maybe, to let her know how much she means to him.

"CATCH HIM OFF GUARD!"

"Wha-aah-hey!" Owen barely heard the war-cry before he felt a lone finger attempting to dive between the cheeks of his ass. In the blink of an eye he had yelped, leapt forward, and turned to face Samantha who was still mid-poking motion.

Before he could speak, she looked up at him impishly and said, "Meow?" The look on her face was almost a perfect replication of how Katerina looked at Owen when she knew that she'd got him.

Katerina's laughter was a beautiful noise that made his heart dance. He turned his head to watch her laughing but made certain to always keep Samantha in his peripheral vision lest she attempt to poke him again.

"Maybe we tied up the wrong girl." Owen wondered aloud.

"No," Katerina's voice was still tinged with laughter but tempered with a lingering heat, "you definitely have the right girl tied up." She pulled at the restraints. "But you've left her alone, far too long. Get up here and take me." She leaned over as far as she could to look at Samantha. "You, too, little kitty cat."