Game Night Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice to have her pleasing me." Samantha's voice was sultry, hungry once more. She looked to Owen. "Penny for your thoughts, handsome."

Owen's cheeks pinked once more, but it seemed he found some words to offer. "I don't think it's all entirely her fault." His voice was soft and his words flowed naturally for the first time since Samantha had adopted her character. "I mean, people look at her and they want to please her. Even if she doesn't want them to do anything for her, they pursue her, going out of their way to be noticed by her."

"Like Rachel?" Samantha asked.

"I would actually say that Rachel is the exception." Owen countered. "I mean, we know what Rachel likes and thinking back on the times I've seen them together, even before tonight, I can think of a dozen times that Katerina has instigated things with Rachel, just to feel noticed by her friend."

"Well, what about you big brother?" Samantha asked sweetly. "Do you think she goes out of her way to get you to notice her?" It was a difficult question and one that didn't really need to be answered.

Samantha felt that this was a difficult situation to be in for Katerina. The brunette had been brought low, willingly enough, and now was forced to listen to criticism. It was a bit heavy-handed, but Samantha felt it was crucial not only for the next part, but for the future as well. No matter what happened Owen and Katerina would always be in each other's lives, and if it was the only thing Samantha could do, she would ensure that Katerina paid appropriate attention to her brother.

Owen remained silent. Katerina continued to lovingly lick and nibble on Samantha's foot. She was listening and absorbing the words. It was time to turn up the heat. The point had been made.

"What do you think of her, Owen?" Samantha asked again. "She's doing an excellent job of worshipping my feet, isn't she?" To emphasize her point, Samantha placed the sole of her other foot on the top of Katerina's head. No real pressure, but very matter-of-factly keeping Katerina underfoot. "I don't know if she is enjoying licking my feet or if she just enjoys being controlled, but she is loving this." Samantha waited for his eyes to meet hers. "But I don't have to tell you, do I? You can tell for yourself. Tell me what you see, big brother."

"Her, er, her thighs keep squeezing together." Owen swallowed thickly.

"Yes?" Samantha prompted. "Keep going."

"Her pussy is glossy and her cum is dripping down her legs." His voice was deep and hot.

"I can only imagine." Samantha arched her back and pulled at her own nipples.

"And you're right," He said hungrily, "ever since you put your foot on top of her head, her asshole has been pulsing steadily." He swallowed again. "I think she likes being your toy."

"You think so?" Samantha was feeling her body respond to his words, and let's face it, Katerina's attention.

***

Owen realized that somewhere earlier in the night he had obviously died. There was no other logical explanation to the events of the night. He'd died and apparently his Heaven could be as perverted as he liked. May as well just go with it.

He raised his hand, not waiting for Samantha's permission and stroked the prominently angled cheeks of Katerina's ass. She pressed herself back into his contact and it made him feel honored beyond compare. Alive or not, fantasy or not, the idea that Katerina wanted him as he craved for her was ambrosia.

He kept his hands on her ass, kneading her supple flesh as she continued to lick and suck on Samantha's delectable little feet. He was almost jealous that his sister had the privilege of worshipping Samantha, but that did leave him free to do as he liked. At least until Samantha stopped him.

Remembering Samantha's question Owen finally responded, "I know she likes being your toy." Katerina pressed her ass harder against his hand, her hips rocking though he doubted she knew she was attempting to grind her pussy on the air.

"Yeah?" Samantha prompted.

"Oh yeah."

When this game started, he hadn't really known what to do. It was a different situation to come back to, but he could adapt and though it had taken some time to catch up, he finally felt that he could play along.

Gripping Katerina's ass he began to work his hands in ever larger circles, stroking her skin as his hands swirled around nearing her hips on the outside stroke, growing closer to her ass and pussy as his hands moved back in.

He stopped his hands with her cheeks spread wide and what he decided to do next, would depend on his sister.

"Do you want to tell her, Kat?" Owen asked.

Kat turned to look at him and the saliva smeared on her face made him want to take her and cover her in his cum. "Sorry, brother," she added for effect, smiling widely for him, "I have something I have to do." She fake pouted before turning back around and, presumably, returning to giving her attention to Samantha's feet. He was kind of proud of the way she now seemed to be moving from one foot to the other, now that one no longer rested on her head. Considering the vigor with which Kat moved it was no surprise that Samantha had lifted her skirt and was rubbing her panty clad slit with a growing need.

The blonde caught him watching her and she shyly looked away, but kept her hand moving.

"I don't think you have to worry much, little sis," The 'little sis' sounded a bit stony to his ears, but it didn't matter, "I think Katerina loves being made to lick your feet." Katerina pressed back into his hands. "You may not know," he continued as he moved his right hand closer to the crack of Kat's ass, "but our sister loves the feeling of being a tiny bit humiliated." He stroked his middle finger against the tight knot of her ass and the groan she released made his cock throb.

"I bet she learned that from, from, f-f-fuck, that feels good." Samantha moaned.

Owen didn't need her to finish the statement. He felt he knew exactly who she learned it from. Rachel, it seemed, was a good influence on his sister.

"It isn't as much what you're making her do," he pressed his finger harder against her pulsing pucker, "it's that you're making her do it." He chuckled as Katerina groaned against Samantha's foot, pressing her rear toward him, begging him to enter her.

Near silence captured the room. No words were spoken, but sounds were made. Katerina was noisily slurping Samantha's toes and moaning as Owen continued to tease her, and Samantha was moaning as Katerina worshipped her, her own fingers pulling her nipples to amp up the pleasure she felt.

Following an instinct he didn't really understand, he lifted his left hand, the one not teasing Katerina's ass hole, and slapped her ass cheek. It wasn't a powerful slap, but it was forceful and as Katerina's body was pushed forward by the action, she yelped even as her thighs squeezed tightly together.

Katerina turned to face him, her face flushed, her lower lip between her teeth.

Owen slapped her ass again, this time driven by the lust he'd seen on her face. She didn't yelp at all. Instead she seemed to rather enjoy the strike. "Keep doing as you're told, Kat." He said darkly. "I want to see you licking our little sister's feet." He slapped her ass again and though she yelped, it was a much softer sound.

He dropped his left hand and placed his palm against her right thigh. It forced him to twist his body a bit to be able to reach her comfortably, but it didn't matter what direction he had to face. Though he took his time, he really didn't waste any, as his hand moved up her shapely leg until his palm was pressed lightly against her pussy.

She hissed at the contact and seemed momentarily frozen as he worked his hand in small circles letting his skin press against her, barely giving her what she so clearly wanted. As he pulled his hand away, there was a strand like spider's silk stretching from her wide-spread sex to his now glossy hand. In a matter of moments, she had drenched him.

"God, Kat," He groaned, "you're so wet you're dripping." Lifting his hand to his mouth he loudly slurped, being more explicit than necessary so she could hear him tasting her. "Maybe I should make you worship me next time," he chuckled, "I didn't know you would like it this much."

He lowered his hand again, no teasing this time, and turning again so he was comfortable, rubbed two fingers between her soft lips until they were covered with her cum. Feeling sufficiently coated, he pressed his fingers into her pussy, his cock kicking as her muscles clenched against his entry. The delicious feeling of her body trying to pull him in, the desperate way she moaned for him, and the fresh taste of her cum on his tongue left him moments from coating her with his own release. Steadfastly he refused to allow an image of himself cumming on her bare feet to fully enter his mind. He bit his cheek, clenched his toes, and held his breath and still barely managed to subdue his orgasm. His cock shed a single pre-cum tear as his release faded to the background.

"Shit, shit, shit, oh, oh," Katerina gasped as she lay on the bed. "Fuck, don't, don't, oh, God!" She pressed her face to the mattress as her nails clenched the sheets into balls in her fists. "I'm, I, I'm, oh, oh, so, c,c,c,close." She shivered like a person dying of cold.

Owen didn't ask permission from Samantha. Later, when he reflected on this moment, it would occur to him that he probably couldn't have asked permission from Samantha. The moment with Kat was too raw, too heavy, and he wanted it just as much as she.

Owen leaned over Katerina. Though it wasn't romantic, it didn't matter, the animal had taken over anyway. He let his saliva fall from his mouth watching as it followed the crack of her ass to join his finger. He moved his middle finger around in small circles.

"OH! Owen! D-d-d-d, fuck, I, I w-w-won-won't be able to, to, s-sss-s-sstop him, sss-ssama, Samantha!" Katerina pressed her body back against him as he began to press in earnest, his finger beginning to enter her. "Right there, right there, yes, yes, YES!"

"Oh, wow!" Samantha's voice was low, but awe-struck. Owen didn't know what impressed her, but possibly it was the speed with which Katerina switched from "don't" to "right there."

Owen could feel the hunger in Katerina's moans, could hear the need. He wasn't going to relent, he was done teasing her for now, now, he wanted to feel her cum for him. He pressed a bit harder against her ass and that was all it took. As his finger slid deeper into the super-tight squeeze of her ass, Katerina lost control.

"Oh, oh! F-f-ff-" Katerina went silent for a heartbeat, her toes were clenched, her legs and ass shaking uncontrollably, "FUCK!" Her cry was loud but short. The single word escaping from her mouth before her orgasm consumed her.

Owen continued to work his fingers inside of her. The one in her ass and the two in her pussy were being squeezed in tandem and he knew from the way her body grabbed him that her orgasm was still going strong. He slid his fingers from her slit, the one in her ass still pumping away, and watched as Katerina gushed for him. Her cum erupted from her slit spraying behind her splashing on his cock and thighs.

Owen slowed his finger but let it remain inside his momentarily depleted sister. He took a deep breath as spots swam before his eyes and realized he'd been holding his breath. She continued to squeeze his finger as she silently caught her breath, and the feeling left him hungry for so much more. Honestly, he doubted he would ever stop playing with her if she just let him keep going.

He kept his hand still and looked over what he could see of her. No surprise, his eyes trailed down to her feet and he licked his lips as he looked at her glossy, shiny skin. The flood of liquid had drenched her feet and he could almost taste her in his mouth as he thought about what he'd done with her feet earlier, and what he wanted to do in the very near future. His eyes lingered and his mind ran away with his fantasies.

***

Samantha had not orgasmed.

She'd meant too, she had been working steadily toward it.

With Katerina licking her toes, not something Samantha had thought of as sexy before this night, she'd experienced tingles and electric zings throughout her body and had been on the verge of cumming just from Katerina's tongue on her feet.

That was until Owen broke out of his shell.

Samantha had been unable to keep her hand moving as she watched him move. She was transfixed, mesmerized by the look in his eyes, the hunger he wore so vividly that she could almost feel it herself. She watched as he leaned over his sister and let his spit fall from his mouth to splatter between her spread cheeks. She felt her breath turn shallow and quick as his arm moved.

Her hand stopped moving completely as Katerina looked up at her, eyes wide, mouth open, arms shaking as she held herself. And then as Katerina moaned and whimpered, warned for him to stop, begged him to continue, Samantha had felt her own thighs grow wetter, her pussy felt hotter and seemed to spread wider, offering itself for any who'd use it.

Finally, as Katerina had orgasmed, she'd been captivated. Her body had sung with electricity and she felt certain that a single breeze on her skin would set her own orgasm off. She just couldn't bring herself to move, to end the decadent torture of the near-too-great pleasure of being on the edge of orgasm.

Now, a few moments after Katerina's orgasm, the brunette still shook against the bed, ass still high. Samantha's impeding orgasm had abated. She knew what she wanted. She wanted her feet licked and sucked at the same time she was being fucked. She wanted to feel the near tickle of a tongue on her toes as she squirted around the cock pounding into her tight slit.

She looked up at Owen and knew she'd get what she wanted.

Just not in this moment.

That was okay.

Looking down at Katerina, she felt she should give the girl a bit more time to recover, but a more devious side of herself wondered how many times they could make Katerina cum in a row.

It was too good of an idea to pass up. Besides, there was still more of her game to play out. Not much, but there were pieces.

"No-," her throat was dry, and the word died in her mouth. She swallowed and managed a clear vocalization. "Now," much better, "big sis, no time to rest. I'm not finished with you." She raised her eyes to look at Owen, "You either."

Owen's cheeks didn't darken this time. He smiled a bit, the corner of his mouth turning upwards slightly. He moved his arm slowly, but as he moved and Katerina flinched and groaned, it was clear what he was doing.

"I'm gonna-" He started.

"That's fine." Samantha waved her hand at him. "I doubt she'll put up much fight, so I shouldn't need your help for this." She watched as he left the room, heading to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Kitty Kat," Samantha called. Sitting up to look at the brunette still lying face down, Samantha straightened her skirt. She felt it was nearing time to take the item off again, but maybe it could feature in the next part as well. "Kitty Kat," Samantha called in a playful sing-song voice, "you're going to like this next part."

"Mm bfead." Came the muffled response.

"What's that?" Samantha called again.

Kat turned her head to the side so her face was visible. "I'm dead." She closed her eyes and continued to just lie.

"Can't die yet," Samantha teased, "you haven't had your time with Owen."

Kat raised her head.

"Our poor brother has been pleasing you over and over, and now," Samantha smiled, "I think it's time you please him."

Katerina started to lift herself from the bed. "It's time?" She asked, hopefully.

"Yes." Samantha nodded. "It's time." Or almost time, but what did a little fudging of the truth matter. The end-result would be the same and who cared if it took a little longer to get there?

Kat had managed to get herself on her hands and knees. She looked at Samantha. "Tell me what to do."

Samantha wasn't sure if Katerina was still playing her part or not, but it didn't matter. Kat had asked so Samantha would direct.

"That's better." Samantha leaned forward and trailed her fingers over Katerina's heaving breasts before lightly pinching one of the hard nipples. "Now, I want you to get on the bed where I was and hold your arms up so you can be strapped in." Samantha looked to the door. "Hurry now, Owen should be returning any moment."

No sooner than the words left her mouth did Owen appear in the doorway.

"Strapped in?" Katerina's eyes went wide as she began to realize what she'd agreed to. The idea of finally having Owen must have been motivating for her though, because she did as she was told. "On my stomach, or back?" Kat asked demurely, paused on her hands and knees, stealing glances at Owen as she tried to focus on Samantha.

"On your back." Samantha instructed. "I'm sure Owen wants to see your tits bouncing as he fucks you, how did you put it," Samantha tapped her chin again, "to pieces."

Katerina lay down as instructed on the bed and secured one of her hands using the straps Samantha had arranged before waiting behind the door. "I'm going to need help with the other one."

Before Samantha could speak, Owen moved to his sister, his real sister, and gently, reverently strapped her hand into the thick binding.

"Go ahead, test them out." Samantha was almost buzzing from excitement.

Katerina tried to reach forward but barely managed to get her hands more than a few inches from the headboard.

"Now," Samantha tapped her chin thoughtfully and moved closer to Owen, "what should we do next?" Samantha looked up at Owen as her hand dropped to caress his cock lovingly. "Any ideas, big brother?" She continued her teasing touch, giving him time to think, betting that he couldn't. After a few minutes of quiet breathing as she touched him she let her hand drift from him. "I know what we should do." Samantha let the excitement shine in her eyes, really feeling her joy showing on her face. "Owen, be a dear and look on the floor on the other side of the bed, I think you'll find some things there."

Owen was excellent at following instructions. He marched his way across the room and picked the items up. As he unpacked them, rather than lay them on the bed, he laid them on Katerina's stomach.

Samantha couldn't have done it better herself. She watched Katerina's eyes scanning the magic wand, the cat tail, and the feather. The flat expanse of Kat's stomach remained still even as her breathing rate picked up.

"Ooooh, what do we have here?!" Samantha cooed, looking at Katerina. "Maybe we should use all three on her. She's all tied up and helpless. We can do whatever we want to her." She clapped her hands together and squealed.

Katerina struggled at the binds trying to get free.

"But, I want some fun, too." Samantha pouted. Then, quickly, before Owen could speak, "I know. I have the perfect plan." She stepped close to Owen. "Would you like to help me Owen?"

Owen swallowed hard and then nodded.

"Such a good big brother. I'm going to reward you for that." She gently grasped his cock and started stroking him. "First, I have too many clothes on, don't you think?" Using her other hand she moved his hand to the skirt at her waist. "Help me get undressed?"

Owen didn't need to be told twice. His hands were trembling as he pushed her skirt down, her panties sliding with it. She could feel the material sticking to her skin from her cum soaking into them. She only burned hotter.

As the skirt fell on the floor around her bare, recently licked-clean feet, she stepped free.

"Thank you." She looked up into his eyes. "Now, what do you think of my cute cat ears?" She asked innocently, raising her right hand to ensure the ears were properly set upon her head.

1...56789...11