Game of Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmm... I never even realized you and Mr. Alvarado knew each other so much as to get married." He said with a frown on his face. "Or maybe you did this to..."

"I didn't." He chimed in. "Sergio and I used to date back in the university days. But circumstances led to our painful breakup."

"Hmmm, let me guess." He put his hand on his chin, rubbing on it. "Those circumstances were made by Giada. That woman doesn't surprise me anymore. She's capable of anything."

"Well, that's what happens when you have an evil step mother, I guess." He shrugged, making David laugh.

"I just want you to be very careful." David sounded worried. "I don't think Giada or Trevor are just gonna sit idle and watch you be happy in this marriage."

"I have got it all under control." He smiled. "But thank you so much."

At that same time, Sergio came downstairs with a big bag. He was smiling brightly, especially when he saw David talking to Eric in the living room. He went there, greeted David and wrapped his arm around Eric's shoulder, kissing his forehead.

"And congratulations to you, Mr. Alvarado." David said with a chuckle. "You've got the best man in the world. You're a very lucky man."

"Thank you so much, but it's Sergio. Mr. Alvarado makes me feels like an old man."

David laughed. "Okay, Sergio! But anyway, I was just passing by and fortunately, I met you. But I have to leave. Got a couple of meetings to attend to."

"Thank you so much, David." Eric said softly. "And once again, I am so sorry. I will pass by the company tomorrow for some important discussions, okay?"

David smiled and kissed Eric's cheek before he left. Sergio and Eric took the bag and they too left arm in arm. They were like the happiest couple ever.

***

Eric gave his bag to one of the guards and instructed him to take it to his room. He was a little bit tired because Sergio had insisted they went shopping so they'd gone there. Then after that, they had an encounter with the media where they had to explain their marriage. But things were going pretty well and the public seemed to have taken it better than he'd thought. He had received a lot of texts from a lot of people congratulating him and also emails from a lot of businessmen. Now he was really tired.

He was about to start heading up the stairs when all of a sudden, he looked up and saw Kim coming down the stairs. She looked at him and he saw the frown on her face as her fists clenched.

"Mother?" Eric chuckled softly, putting his hands together. "How are you doing? I didn't quite talk to you when I was leaving. I was hoping maybe you and I could talk."

Kim grimaced, eyeing him from head to toe in disgust.

"First of all, I am not your mother and don't you dare call me that ever again." She warned, raising her finger at him. "And secondly, just because you manipulated my friends into liking you doesn't mean a thing to me. I don't like you and I'll never like you as long as I am alive. Got it?" She snapped her finger in his face.

She hissed and then started leaving.

"Mother, I know that you blame for what had happened but it wasn't my wish. I love Sergio and all I want to see him is happy." He said with a chuckle. "Your son is very important to me and whatever makes him happy makes me happy too. And I am not completely happy that this marriage made you so sad or even drove you further away from your son. I am willing to do anything for you to forgive me and like me even a bit."

Kim chuckled, staring at him. "The only thing that can make me extremely happy is for you to leave my son's life, this house and for my son to marry his original groom."

"But you know what you're asking is impossible, mother." He sighed gloomily. "I can't end my marriage to Sergio. I have made vows to him that can't be broken no matter what."

"Then we have nothing to discuss about." She crossed her arms on her chest. God, she hated him so much. "Stay away from me or that pretty face of yours is gonna be bruised. And that's not a threat. It's a promise."

"Mom, I... I am so sorry." He apologized, putting his hands together. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I swear that I wanted to stay away from your son but I couldn't do it anymore."

"Just don't talk to me." Kim said harshly. "Your innocent looks and your sweet talk has no effect on me. You may be able to fool everyone in this house but you don't fool me. I am very sure that you've come to this house to seek revenge and I don't know for what. But listen to me boy, I will not let you. I'll expose you right in front of the entire world."

"But mom..."

"You stay away from me." She warned. "The only one worthy of calling me that is Trevor."

She quickly turned and stormed out of there leaving him standing there like a statue watching as she left. Eric was really worried because he knew it was gonna be really hard to impress her. He took a gloomy sigh, combing his hair with his fingers.

"Just give it some time." Eric heard Adrianna's voice behind him. "She'll come around when she sees how happy you make her son."

She came in front of him wearing a really beautiful smile. "And don't you look beautiful, my dear sweet brother? Where's my other brother? He knows he shouldn't have left you alone with the harsh mother in law."

Eric laughed, shaking his head. "Come on, Adrianna. You're being too hard on mom. Put yourself in her shoes and then you'll understand her."

"There's nothing like that, Eric!" She shook her head. "She's being difficult for nothing. You don't know mommy as well as I do. She always wants to get her way and when she doesn't, she starts acting like that. But if I was in her shoes, I would understand my child and accept that he is happy. I mean, would she have been happy if Sergio was unhappy?"

Eric nodded. "Guess you're right. But anyway, Sergio is outside talking to Steve. He's busy explaining himself."

"Wonderful!" Adrianna rubbed her hands. "That will give me enough time to be with you and ask you loads of questions. You still didn't tell me how things went and how you found yourself on the altar with Sergio."

"Now?"

"Yes, now!" Adrianna laughed. "I am dying of curiosity here and this might be the only time I get to talk to you. That husband of yours won't allow me."

He took Eric's hand and started leading him upstairs. "Let's go to my room and then you can tell me all about it while we enjoy some ice cream."

Eric and Adrianna were bonding already. The two of them were so happy that they laughed like best friends.

***

Sergio opened the door to his room and froze there when he saw Eric seated in front of a mirror with a stern face. But he looked so damn cute and sexy that Sergio felt his heart miss a beat.

Eric was combing his hair softly, looking like a god. There was a steadiness in him, as if all the storms in the world were a whisper of breeze. His eyes spoke of a beautiful soul and his skin was so smooth that Sergio couldn't wait to put his hands there.

Closing the door slowly, Sergio walked quietly to his baby and when he reached him, he wrapped his arms around him, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. Then he looked in the mirror and couldn't help but admire how perfect they looked together. And when he smiled, Sergio felt a coldness in his heart that he hadn't expected at all.

"There you are, babe." He kissed his neck softly. "I missed you so much. I was looking for you."

"I was talking with Adrianna." He smiled. "And besides, you were busy with Steve. He's he gone?"

"Yes!" Sergio sighed. "He was a bit mad at me since I got married without informing him. But we're good now."

"Oh! That's nice then."

Sergio then turned Eric's chair so that now they were facing each other. He knelt down in front of him, taking his hands in his. He first kissed them softly and then went on to kiss those soft lips that he'd missed a lot.

Then he looked into that beautiful face, feeling his emotions get the better of him. Eric's smile shined brighter than the stars in a dark night.

"What?" Eric chuckled nervously, blushing softly. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Sergio sighed happily. "That's because I want to. And... I am just imagining all the fun I will have with you on our honeymoon."

"Honeymoon?" Eric raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, sorry!" His laughter was so free and pure. "We're going on our honeymoon to Hawaii in two days' time. You and I are gonna continue our wedding there."

Eric covered his mouth, feeling like every fiber of his being was vibrating with anticipation. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins. His hands trembled and his eyes were wide. His body had suddenly caught up in a flame of excitement.

"What? You're not saying anything." Sergio raised an eyebrow.

"No, it's just that... I am so excited." Eric felt the excitement wire his body like he was plugged in the mains. "I never even thought that we were gonna go on our honeymoon?"

"And miss out on an opportunity to be alone with you?" Sergio shook his head. "Not a chance, baby. So start preparing for a wonderful honeymoon."

Eric nodded but his excitement didn't even last long. He took a deep sigh, the smile on his face fading.

"But Sergio, do you think it will be a good idea to leave this early?" He asked worriedly.

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, I am just worried about mom." He gave a sigh. "She and I are not in good terms as it is. So I was thinking of maybe working on our bond as soon as possible. She might start to think that I came into this family just for you and I don't care about anyone else."

Sergio laughed, taking Eric's hands. "My dear sweet husband, you worry too much. I know that you care about mom but you're talking to an expert here. She's my mother and I know how she is. You just need to give her time for her to just process the whole thing. Mom isn't easy to win over."

"Yeah, I noticed that. But now she has a son in law and I need to do all I can to make her happy."

"You're so sweet." Sergio chuckled, getting Eric up from the chair. He then locked his arms tightly around him, bringing his body closer. "But trust me, seeing you here will only make her even madder than she is. Going to this honeymoon will give us more quality time together and mom won't see you more in this house and eventually, her anger will start melting. By the time we get back, you'll start your chapter of winning her over. That way, I get to hit two birds with one stone."

"Hmmmm...." Eric raised an eyebrow, biting his lip sensually. "Why do I sense that you're almost too anxious to go on this honeymoon?"

"And why wouldn't I be when I know exactly what's gonna happen there?" He teased, twitching his eyebrows. "I will be alone with you without anyone ever disturbing us."

Eric blushed, dropping his head to the floor. But Sergio slowly raised his chin, staring into his eyes.

"You know what, Eric?" His voice was very low and sexy. "You're very beautiful and you shouldn't hide that from me. But always remember one thing, my love. It's not wrong to look beautiful but your beauty may kill someone."

Eric suppressed a smile when he heard that. His cheeks suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming color so cute against his skin. Sergio's hand moved up and caressed his soft cheek, feeling like he was suddenly connected to a cable of electricity while his other hand moved to Eric's hip, bringing him even closer.

Sergio leant in and placed a soft kiss on Eric's forehead, making him close his eyes. He then kissed his cheeks before grasping the back of his head, bringing him even closer. Gentle but passionate, he pressed his lips into Eric's and the world around them slowed.

Eric's lips were soft and warm. Sergio pulled him closer as the kiss depended. They kissed like it was the end of the world until they came back for a much needed air. Both of them were breathing a little quicker and they were smiling.

"So... sorry!" Sergio muttered. "I just got caught up in the heat of the moment."

"Why are you apologizing?" Eric's voice was really low. "I didn't say I was complaining and besides, I love it when you kiss me."

"Really?" Sergio gasped. "Then I guess I better still another one."

Eric hit him slightly on the lips. "Not now, Mr. Alvarado. There's a lot of time for that."

"Ouch!" Sergio groaned, rubbing on his lips. "You've hurt your husband, Eric and now I need you to tend to me."

"Hmm!" He chuckled. He knew Sergio was faking because he hadn't hit him that hard. "Is that so my handsome husband? Okay, come on, let's sit so that you can show me where it hurts."

Eric led Sergio to the bed and sat down. The guy lay on the bed with his head on Eric's lap, staring into his face with the brightest smile ever. Eric had his hands on Sergio's head, slowly ruffling his hair.

"So my dear husband, where does it hurt?"

"Will you kiss it?" Sergio asked with a wink. "Only your kiss will heal me."

Eric chuckled softly and nodded. "I will try my best, my prince!"

Those words got Sergio really excited and his heart began racing. He slowly pointed on his left eye first. Eric blew on it lovingly before he placed a kiss on his eyelid, a kiss that made Sergio feel like he'd been placed in freezing cold water.

He then pointed on his other eye and Eric did the same. He kissed on it softly and blew there. Sergio pointed on his cheek near his mouth and Eric kissed there. And finally, he pointed on his lips just as his heart started jolting in excitement.

Eric gave a killer smile as he leant in and finally captured those lips in a passionately slow kiss that totally blew their minds away. The tender touch they shared made the room the room around them to disappear. There wasn't anything else in this world except the burning flame of their love. All they could feel was each other and the ultimate love they shared.

And to think that two days back, the two of them had been like strangers, completely masking their feelings, well it was mostly Eric that masked his feelings. But they were so happy that they didn't even regret their decision to be together.

***

"Alright, so how are things as of now?" Giada asked.

'Ma'am, we're really trying but we're getting hopeless.' The man on the other end sighed. 'Our products are not doing any better on the market and if we don't get back the money we had invested or even a make a profit we're gonna go bankrupt and it will be bad. And as it is, we're already at a loss and we've had some business partners and investors pull out.'

Giada sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "Okay, just inform me if there's anything else."

Giada threw her phone to the floor, breaking it into pieces. She hit her forehead harder, feeling like someone had just given her a death threat. Through all that anger was a pain and she was drowning in it. Fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in the small narrowed eyes as she weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to her for exacting revenge.

She needed a greater come back, a greater opportunity for her to end Eric's life once and for all. It was like this whole marriage thing had been the last blow she needed to bring her company further down. Her husband had left and he wasn't picking up any of her calls and it was so damn stressful.

Giada was dressed in a sexy black jumpsuit with her hair free. It was messy because she had been taking out her anger on it. She just couldn't think straight. All she was asking for was an opportunity to finally put an end to this villain in her life.

"Ma'am!" She heard her maid's voice behind her.

"What?" She snapped. "What the hell do you want from me?" She made a quick turn with the intention to give her a deafening slap. "How many times..."

But she froze and just acted like a deer caught in headlights when saw Kim together with the maid. Kimmy had a sad face, looking at Giada with pitiful eyes. She was dressed in a tight, classy and sexy dress that reached her knees with silver high heels. Her hair was tied in a knot and she didn't have any makeup on her face. About time, Giada thought as she waved her hands rudely to dismiss the maid.

"Kim?" She sounded really low but yet so angry. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home celebrating your son's wedding?"

"Giada, I am truly sorry." Kim put her hands together, getting closer to her friend. "Honestly, I don't know what to say to you. I have no excuse for what my son did to Trevor and it had hurt me deeply."

"It had hurt you deeply, Kim?" She chuckled bitterly. "What about my son? Didn't you think about how he'd feel? Didn't you care about how all this was gonna affect him? I thought we were friends and you truly loved me and cared about my son. But what happened showed me otherwise."

"I do and you know that, Giada." Kim shook her head. "But you were there. You saw what had happened. That boy played a smart one on all of us. How was I supposed to know that he'd manipulate my son into marrying him in such a short time?"

"You were supposed to know." Giada snapped, tears welling in her eyes. "You told me you had everything under control. You assured me and my son that nothing was gonna go wrong. Then how the hell did Sergio change his mind? You not only betrayed me Kim but you broke my son's heart. You knew how much he loved your son and..."

"Giada, I am begging you. I know Trevor was hurt and I can feel it. You know how much I love him like a son. He was the only one that I wanted my son to marry."

"But in the end, whom did he end up marrying? That stupid son of a bitch!" She seethed, stomping her foot on the floor. "You shattered my son's dreams."

"No!" Kim shook her head, trying to hold Giada's hand but she was brushed off. "Please, try and listen to me..."

"I have nothing to talk to you about." Giada said harshly. "What will you say and how will it make everything right? Will your sorry bring back all these years my son wasted with Sergio? Will your sorry mend my son's broken heart? Will your sorry take back the shame your son brought upon us? No! My son would have been married by now but he wasted all his time with Sergio."

"I know that but..."

"We're fine, Kim," She said harshly. "You don't need to rub salt in our wounds. And I will really appreciate it if you leave right now."

"Giada..."

"Go!" Giada roared, pointing towards the door. "Please, if you ever respected our friendship then go and leave in peace. I don't wanna push you."

Kim sighed as she slowly turned to leave. She felt so much pain. But she'd only taken a few steps when suddenly...

"Mother?"

Kim felt her heart begin racing and she slowly turned, facing towards the stairs. It was Trevor and he looked really terrible. He was wearing a yellow gold t-shirt, black cargo short with nothing on his face. His eyes were a bit red and his hair was messy.

As he cried, his bottom lip quivered. The same as a baby pushed past endurance. In that moment, in seeing him, Kim understood the depth of his pain. God, she felt really terrible. The sadness flowed through her veins bad deadened her mind. She opened her arms wider and Trevor ran in them, hugging her tightly.

"Oh my God, Trevor, I am so sorry." Kim sobbed, placing kisses all over his face. "I am so sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you. You don't deserve this. You're a very nice boy, so innocent."

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down Trevor's face.

"He betrayed me, mother." He sobbed uncontrollably. "I love Sergio so much and even though he did this to me, I still love him so much. I wanna be with him even though I know he betrayed me. I gave Sergio everything. What else did he want?" He cried uncontrollably. "I gave him my heart, my body and my soul. I had put everything I have in that relationship but he threw it away like yesterday's trash. What am I supposed to do?"