Game of Love Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Eric's leg was swept off the landing skid and he went flying off the helicopter. His hands moved quickly as his heart missed a beat, holding on tightly to the landing skid with his dear life. He quickly looked at Giada to find an evil grin on her face. She had done that to try and kill him.

Giada laughed an evil grin brightening. "Did you think that..."

But she didn't finish her sentence when her eyes widened in shock and her heart hammered in her chest. She gave a low groan as her entire body felt like it was covered in ice. She was shocked because Eric had a rope tied around him. A smile lit on his face, almost like an evil grin.

"B-b-but how..."

"Go to hell!" He seethed.

With those words, he angrily swung and kicked Giada under her ribs where the sternum ends. It paralyzed her diaphragm and she gasped and let go of the landing skid. As Giada fell from the helicopter, staring incredulously at the boy who had pushed her, her hands clamored wildly for non-existent handles, and her last thoughts were of defeat.

As she fell, the world seemed to be in slow motion. She must have known what was coming. She knew that she couldn't prevent her death. She knew that it was the end and a single glimmering tear shimmered out of her eyes. She knew it was over.

Giada fell on a sharp pinnacle of a building, dying instantly on impact, a horrible death indeed. Eric watched in shock, color draining from his face. He became pale and he was weak. After so much struggle, he managed to find himself in the helicopter again. He had no idea what was gonna happen to him seeing that there was still one more man, the pilot that was probably gonna kill him.

His strength was fading faster each second. He had no more strength left.

Will he survive?

***

Rain lashed against the windshield of Trevor's car, as he drove down a deserted, one-lane highway, going a little over the speed limit in his rush. He was happy that he was on the outskirts of town without anyone following him. He had Sergio with him and he didn't care about anything else as long as he got to feel his love.

His wheels slipped a little on the wet slippery pavement, but he kept the car steady. Trevor peered through the front window trying to see what was ahead of him; it was pitch black outside, with not even one star in the night sky, and only the moon's faint light and the small square orange lights lining the road to see by. Outside the front window, the rain was coming down in torrents, blurring Trevor's vision even more. The windshield wipers whipped back and forth over the window, attempting to clear away the large droplets clinging to the glass -- but it seemed they weren't moving fast enough.

As he was driving, he heard a low groan and he quickly moved his eyes to find a beautiful scene of Sergio waking up, rubbing his head. He looked really cute, really peaceful and Trevor had never felt so happy seeing him. He smiled brightly and concentrated on his driving.

Sergio opened his eyes and the world was spinning and he wanted to vomit. His head pounded, sharp and heavy. His vision blurred for a second, and he couldn't see anything, but he could tell he was in a moving vehicle. He closed his eyes, fighting off nausea. Trying, even through the pain, to remember how he could have arrived where he was. When he opened his eyes again, everything started making sense although he was weak. He saw Trevor driving and smiling at him from time to time.

"Hey, baby..." He greeted with a smile. "...how are you feeling?"

"W-what?" He stuttered, trying to get up but his strength failed him. "Where..."

"Don't move, my love!" He said, rubbing on his face. "I am so sorry that I had to hit you, okay?" He held his ear with one hand. "I am truly sorry, but I had no choice. They were trying to separate us. I couldn't allow that to happen."

"Eric..." He winced, brows furrowed tightly with pain. "... Eric..."

"He's not here, either." He was so mad from the inside but still smiled. "It's just the two of us. We're gonna reach our destination where a plane waits to take us to a place where we'll live our dreams without anyone disturbing us. You're gonna forget about him and realize that I am the only one that loves you, baby." He chuckled, biting his lip. "And we're gonna have kids."

"Eric!" Sergio moaned. "I want... Eric... my love..."

"Shut up!" He seethed, gripping the wheel harder. "Don't mention that bitch's name in here. You're gonna have no choice but to love me. I'll force you to love me even if I have to beat you until you lose your memory. And then I'll feed you with lies."

"No!"

Sergio had no idea where his strength came from. He furiously moved and gripped the driving wheel, trying to turn the car. But Trevor moved his hands quickly, hitting Sergio's hands. He let go and dropped back on his seat.

However, Trevor realized that he had lost control of the car. He tried to veer right to bring it under control but the car began spinning uncontrollably, throwing him furiously forward but luckily, both of them had seatbelts. Trevor's heart began racing in fear.

He slammed on his brakes and tried to turn the car but things only got worse. The sound of the car's screeching brakes and tires skidding on the wet pavement shattered the immense silence that had once been there. Suddenly, as the car spun out of control, out of the blue, a huge blow hit the car and it went off the road and started flipping down the sloppy side, hitting the trees as it did.

Both men were thrown back and forth furiously and Trevor hit the dashboard severally. After what felt like hours, the car hit on a huge tree and the impact felt like an explosion from a bomb. Its front end crumpled with the force of impact thrusting two-foot of metal back into the car. The windshield imploded, showering the insides with deadly slivers of glass. Both the driving wheel and dashboard compacted into one mangled mess. The driver-side door and the rear-side passenger door were savagely torn free from their hinges and the front two wheels were sent spinning out into the night.

The metal of the car groaned like the final cry of some wounded beast and it shuddered once then fell slowly onto its side.

After that, all was silent for a while.

After what felt like hours, Sergio's eyes slowly opened and he felt like someone was pounding on his head with a sledgehammer, his head hurt like hell and everything was spinning. The rhythm of blood throbbing his temple made everything worse. He had horrible pains all over his body, and he had a wound on his head. Half his face was covered in blood and there were tiny wounds almost his entire body due to the impact of the accident and the glass shards.

He knew he was lucky to be alive. The drop alone should have liquefied his insides, yet here he was still strapped firmly into the driver's seat with nothing worse than cuts and scrapes to show from the fall. Sergio could smell smoke; an oily taste hung in the air.

He scrambled for the other side of the car but something pinned and held him back. His seat belt was still attached. Frantically he searched for the latch. He began to cough from the smoke inhalation, feeling like his insides were burning. He was losing his strength but knew he had to get out of there no matter the cost.

The shock of the fall gave way to almost paralyzing fear. To survive the fall only to be burnt alive was scary. He struggled with the seatbelt, trying all he could. But he was just too weak. Finally, after what felt like forever, the seat belt came undone and he dropped.

He moved his face and saw Trevor still strapped in his seat, hanging upside down. He was looking messy with blood all over his face and clothes. There were shards of glass in his face and Sergio couldn't tell whether he was just unconscious or he was dead.

With a supreme effort, Sergio kicked himself out from his seat and into the back, coughing violently as he went. He started to feel weak and nauseous, he could feel his body beginning to slow. Dimly deep down inside he knew that he was losing consciousness, his brain was starved of oxygen and was in danger of passing out. If he did, he would die. He had no strength left. He lay on his back, and there he remained coughing and spluttering.

Suddenly, he saw Eric staring at him and he wasn't in a good condition either. He looked weak and had blood on his head. He raised his hand at him, trying to hold him but couldn't do it. He sobbed softly, letting the tears flow.

Back in the helicopter, Eric was having the same image as his husband.

"Eric, I love you so much!" He said softly. "Please, forgive me for this. I... I caused all this, my love. I... I caused all this pain we've been through. I... I just wish I could spend more time with you in this life."

Eric smiled in his tears. "I also love you very much, Sergio. I thank you for all the times, and the love you've shown me. But we'll be together even in the next life, my love. At least, we saved our loved ones from pain."

"I truly love you, Eric!"

Sergio was running out of time. He was staring at Eric as the both of them lost consciousness. With a final 'I love you,' both their eyes closed and they lost contact with the world.

Could this be the end?

***

18 months later

*

The walls are old stones from the quarry and the floor is too, everything is hard and cold. The stench is unbearable and the noise from either arguments or fights was inevitable. It was a cold and dark place, just wish it was something better. But then it was a prison and nothing was meant to be easy or sweet. But it was difficult to take in the harsh reality that this was now your home.

And here he was, a man in the wheelchair, literally dragging it and wearing an ugly orange uniform that he didn't like. He had a cup on his thighs as he drove his wheelchair, staring at where he was going though he was disconnected from reality. He could hear some group of inmates teasing him, but he didn't care about that.

Suddenly, he felt himself bumping into something and he quickly raised his head to find a muscular man with a hand on his wheelchair. This was the man that had been making his life miserable and unpleasant since his arrival.

"Good morning, princess?"

"Get out of my way?" He said harshly, grating his teeth. "I don't want your trouble and you don't want mine either. If you don't let me pass, I'll make sure that you suffer."

"Wow, and if I don't want to? What will you do?" The man probed him, hissing at him. "In case you haven't noticed, this isn't your mother's house or one of your companies. Oops!" He gasped in mock astonishment. "You lost all that, and your bitchy mother isn't here to comfort you."

Trevor sat there, tears prickling his eyes, pale hands trembling with fear and sadness. Throughout his entire life, he had never felt the kind of pain he did at that time. He had lost everything, his love for Sergio, Sergio himself, his mother, his wealth, his friends, and his beauty. He had a lot of scars on his face from the glasses and the burns. He had his hair tied in a dirty ponytail but still didn't look beautiful.

"I said get out of way, you ugly idiot!" He yelled, trying to go away but the man still held on to the wheelchair. "Hey," He called to his friends. "His highness, King Trevor wants a good morning greeting. Let's give it to him."

A crowd of prisoners jeered at Trevor as the muscular man loitered around him whilst he helplessly looked around. He was in trouble and didn't know how to get out of it. He felt someone poking at his head and he cried uncontrollably.

"Get up from there and fight me." The muscular man yelled while he poked his head. "You think you have the nerve. Go on, show us what you've got." They all laughed. "Go on, we're waiting."

Before he could react, someone gave him a hot slap that sent him flying to the floor with a thud. His pain came like a sudden squall out at sea. He tried to reach for his wheelchair but it was pushed far away from him.

He began crawling backward, away from them but they had surrounded him.

"Leave me alone," He said in a voice barely above a whisper. "Please, you're hurting me."

He tried to move away using his hands but he couldn't. The impact from the accident had injured his legs so badly that they had amputated them. He was now a helpless cripple with nothing to leave for. Death had run away from him.

"Please!"

"Not so tough, huh? Do you need your mommy?"

Trevor cried as the men surrounded him and began singing a song to mock him and his condition, just like every day. That had become his daily life and he had no idea when it was gonna end or if it was gonna end.

*

Good fortune comes, but it can also vanish in just a snap of a finger. Life shouldn't be taken for granted, no matter what we have because it can all be taken away. The way we live our lives determines our future, whether true happiness or doom. Trevor chose the latter, a life full of misery and pain. His obsession for Sergio had brought him here, selfishness and evil. He lived a life he now regretted but it was too late. He had lost everything. These are the lives some people live.

And then others decide to change for the better, to embrace a new life, a new ray of light. Like my mother used to say when I was young, riches, wealth, fortunes, and sometimes revenge are not always what matters in life. But faith, love, and family.

These are true treasures of the world, the real treasures of life. As long as you have these, even if your fate continues to turn for better or worse, and the world turns upside down you'll never go astray. These are the true values to carry out in life.

*

"Alvarado!" The officer called loudly, making Jayden stop what he was doing and turn. "You've got a visitor!"

Jayden smiled when he heard that, his heart racing with excitement. He put down his tools and rubbed his head on his orange uniform, taking a deep breath. He could already see that some of the inmates were smiling at him, happy for him.

"You're a very lucky man, Jayden!" One of them spoke. "Only God knows how many visits you receive in a day. Makes me wonder if you ever feel like you're even in prison."

He shook his head, chuckling softly. He went into the visitors' room and just stood there in awe when he saw his visitor but with lots of things on the table. There were clothes, food, drinks, shoes and many more. He couldn't even understand why he got all those things after all that he had done.

He began staring at the person that had come to see him, an angel. He was the most beautiful person Jayden had set his eyes on. He wore a beautiful pink designer's shirt that was tucked in a black skinny jeans with white sneakers on his feet. He had Raven Black Hair with Gray Highlights with the smile of an angel.

Before Jayden knew it, sweet arms wrapped around him tightly and he felt a warmth that he couldn't explain. He let the happiness soak right into his bones. He wanted the feeling to still be there when he was old. He closed his eyes and savored the moment. For the first time in forever his body and mind relaxed.

"Why do you always do this?" He asked, pulling away from the hug. "I don't think I deserve this."

"Come on, silly," Eric chuckled, sitting back on the chair. "You want me to abandon my brother? Not a chance."

"But..."

"I won't hear anything." He shook his head, crossing his arms. "And by the way, the warden tells me that you've been very good. You do your work without questions, you help your fellow inmates and you follow the rules. You do not involve yourself in fights. You're the best inmate he's ever had."

He chuckled softly, checking the things on the table. "Just doing my best."

"And it's impressive!" He laughed, playfully hitting the man on the shoulder. "I knew this was gonna happen. Before you know it, you'll be out of here."

Hearing those words, he lost the smile on his face and took a harsh breath. "To be honest, I don't think I wanna get out of here. I don't deserve to ever come out. I deserve to rot in hereafter..."

"And who says you will?" Eric was stern now. "We're waiting for you back home, Jayden. You're a part of our family and nothing will change our love for you. Do you understand? You're a good person. What you did isn't easy, forgiving all of us and letting go. You forgave mother even though it was the hardest thing to do for you."

He shook his head, fighting his tears. He wasn't used to that.

"And by the way, I received a letter from her this morning."

"Really?" Eric was excited. "Tell me what she wrote."

"Well, it was quite interesting. She..."

And when the two began talking, they weren't enemies but very good friends. So much had changed the past few months and Eric was happy. Jayden was a changed man, and though he was paying for his crimes, he took it like a man.

*

And then there are those people that realize that what they did was wrong and try to repent for it by doing good in return. Whatever did we do in the past always comes back to haunt us? Kim had learned that severely and she had realized that she ruined the life of a young boy. She knew that her conscience was still haunting her to this very day.

But learning from our past and doing good always helps.

'Dear mother, I would love to thank you for everything that you've done for us, most especially for the love that you showered my husband. Never for once did you make him feel like he was illegitimate. You showered him with unconditional love and he's the man he is today because of you. I am most grateful because you made him grow into a perfect man that I now love.

I just wish you were back here with us so our family would be complete. We all miss you so much and just want you with us. I know you said you didn't leave because of your hatred for me or because you felt that we didn't need you anymore, but that you had to attain for your sins. You promised to visit but I want you permanently here. We all want you.

I know we talk every day on phone but I felt I need to write this to you. You're a very good woman. Please come back. Love you so much!'

Kim held the letter close to her heart, taking in the cool breeze from the ocean. She was seated on the beach, enjoying the view from the ocean. She had a smile on her face, letting the wind run on her perfect skin.

Kim had left the country because she couldn't stand all the guilt. She wanted to help out orphans and widows the best way she could so that she could repay for her sins although she knew they were gonna haunt her forever. She has now owned a big foundation that was doing well. The kids and the women loved her. She always told her story to encourage someone and discourage anyone that was planning on doing what she did.

"Hey!"

Kim felt arms wrapping around her from behind before she felt soft, tender lips on her temple. She dropped her neck, moaning softly. Her whole body began vibrating from pleasure and she chuckled. The man came in front of her and pressed his lips on her, kissing her tenderly.

"What are you doing here?" David asked, taking her hand in his.

"I was reading a letter from Eric." She was wearing the biggest smile. "He also sent some pictures and gifts for us."

"Wow, so sweet of him." He smiled. "I miss that boy."

"Me too!" She muttered. "Me too!"

The two stayed on the beach enjoying each other's company. Kim had finally found true peace helping children and widows. And in the process had found a man that truly loved and drove her insane. David on the other hand had finally found the love he deserved, a woman that loved him unconditionally and made him happy. He was no longer lonely and he thanked Eric for all his help.

***

A beautiful black car parked in front of the entrance and Eric gracefully got out, smiling at his home. There was a feeling of connection, a feeling of belonging, and a feeling of peace. It was a new home, a home he had purchased with his husband. It was beautiful, it was white and it was welcome. The mansion was a two-story building with everything that they needed.