Game Show

Story Info
Four couples take part in a high stakes gameshow.
3k words
3.77
11.4k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally written in February 2001

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another fun FILLED episode of your favourite xxx euro-network game show, it's a knock out. Today we have another four couples trying to win our weekly prize of £100'000 tax free. So without further ado let's introduce your married presenters, Jack and Jill Off."

Jack, "Good evening and welcome to the show, do we have a show filled with surprises for you tonight"

Jill, "Now then let's meet our competitors."

"Couple number one is Mark and Claire, Mark is a gambling addict and has got into debt with some unsavoury people. They need £75k to pay off their debts. Mark is 21 and Claire is 19."

"Couple number two is Chris and Mary, Mary's mother is very ill and needs an expensive unique treatment to help her. They need £90k to pay for her private treatments. Both Chris & Mary are 27."

"Couple number three is Kevin and Kim, Kim like many women is a shopping addict and has run up the bills on her many credit cards, rather than being declared bankrupt they need £65k to pay them off and avoid the courts. Kevin is 23 and Kim is 24 years old."

"Couple number four is Pete and Kelly, Pete owns his own business but it's not doing so well. With all their assets tied up in the business it goes under, they lose everything. They need all £100k to try and save their business. Both Pete and Kelly are 26 years old."

Jack, "The rules are the same as always, each couple will carry out tasks to win points, after two rounds the team with the lowest points will be out, after the third round we lose the next lowest scoring team, and then we have a final round to decide the winner."

Jill, "Once we announce and explain each challenge for the men to take part in, the women can make things easier for their partners by agreeing to a variety of shall we say, forfeits."

Jack, "Ladies if you would like to take your seats on our specially designed 'observation' chairs, don't worry about our technicians, they are just there to make sure you are seated properly and those straps are just for your safety, the seats can move around a bit and with them being secured on those two foot high stands we wouldn't want you to get hurt by accident. Good you are all in place, Let the competition begin!"

Jill, "Our first challenge will see our male competitors trying to get through our obstacle rooms. Cameras in each room will allow us to see how they are all getting on. Once the buzzer sounds they will have to strip off and enter the first room, inside each room is a set of instructions that they must follow exactly before they exit door will unlock and let them into the next room. The first player to get through all ten rooms will be awarded 20 points, second will get 15, third 10 and fourth 5 points only."

Jack, "Now to offer our ladies a chance to help their partners. Ladies if you are willing to be stripped right now, then we will let your partners strip off before the buzzer sounds meaning they can rush straight into the first room."

Jack, "Well that's a good start; all four women have opted to be stripped, if our technicians would please carefully use their scissors to remove all the ladies' clothes. My my my, now that's a wonderful view. I'm sure all our viewers will appreciate seeing so many young naked contestants."

Jill, "Well our male contestants are all now naked and looking pretty fine I might add. And that's the buzzer sounding, they are all off. Jack, would you be so kind as to explain each challenge room?"

Jack, "Certainly dear, the first room contains an electric shaver and a couple of mirrors, each contestant must shave all the hair on their head off, when they have completed this, the second door will open."

Jack, "The second room contains a large shower unit and a couple of bottles of our special body lotion. Each guy has to choose only one of the bottles and completely cover their body in the lotion, stand there for two minutes then jump under the shower and proceed to the next room. What they don't know is one bottle contains our specially designed quick acting hair dissolver, the other our equally specially designed quick acting hair follicle dissolver."

Jill, "You mean they would be hairless permanently?"

Jack, "Yes Jill, as hairless as the day they were born.

"The third room contains a set of drawers containing an outfit that each contestant must put on properly, the outfit consists of a garter belt some hold up stockings, a pair of feminising rubber panties with the new 'easy access back door' opening, a corset, a mini skirt and neon coloured tube top."

"The fourth room contains a pair of false breasts and a bottle of adhesive to help them stay in place. A pair of high heels for each contestant to put on, but they are purposely one size too small. And a different coloured wig again for them to use the adhesive to help hold that in place. But I was told just before the show the normal adhesive went missing and the only thing they could find at short notice was super glue. Oh well, they'll come off eventually."

Jill, "Well that sounds like they will have fun getting through that lot. Let's see who comes through first."

Jack, "Well, all four of our contestants have finished the course, it's time to give out the points. Pete came first (20 Points), Kevin second (15 Points), Mark third (10 Points) and Chris fourth (5 Points)."

Jill, "Well Guys, you all did really well, and since you put in so much effort in getting ready, we're going to let you stay dressed like that for the rest of the show. Now then, let's get onto the second game. Our Jerk game. The guys objective here is to manually help some of our volunteers to relieve the stress of being on television."

Jack, "That's right guys, you have to jerk off our volunteers into these funnels right in front of your wives. After all, I'm sure that's something they would love to see. The winner is the guy who jerks the most volunteers in twenty minutes."

Jill, "Ladies, your chance to help your husbands this time, inside the devices you are sat on is a rather large dildo, we want you to tell us how many inches you would be willing to take for your man and for each inch you take we will give your men an extra minute to work to a maximum of ten minutes."

Jill, "Well then, apart from Mary who took 8 inches all the other contestants decided to take all ten inches available. If the technicians would like to insert the dildos we can begin the challenge."

Jack, "Judging from those moans and groans I'd say we have quite a few ladies there happily filled. Well then guys as you can now see our volunteers are lined up behind you, you can start as soon as you hear the buzzer, just remember if your volunteer doesn't land in the funnel then he doesn't count towards your score. Ready, Set, Go!"

Jill, "Well after that round we certainly saw some practiced wrist actions. Let's check with our score masters and see who won that round."

Jack, "In fourth place we have Chris who only managed to bring off six guys (5 Points), Pete came third with seven guys (10 Points), Kevin second with eleven guys (15 Points) and a round of applause for Mark who really went at that with some gusto, he managed eighteen guys, doing two guys at once really proved to be a stroke of genius (20 Points)."

Jill, "It's time to lose one of our couples now, in fourth place that's Chris and Kelly. Let's give them a round of applause. Chris, if you would like to take a seat next to Kelly and let our technician make sure you are safely in there, we will award your prize at the end of the show."

Jack, "Okay, for the third round our guys get to flex their calf muscles, if each guy would please come and take a seat on our custom exercise bikes. Yes guys, you will notice the seat does have a moderately sized 'protrusion' that you will have to mount."

Jill, "Now that all our guys have taken a seat, let's explain the aim. All the guys have to do is stay on the bike for as long as possible. Whilst they are on the bike they must keep pedaling, and whilst they are pedaling they will be receiving an enema from those plugs they are on. The winner is the guy who stays on his bike the longest. Oh and guys, just so you know, the stage doors are all locked now, the only toilets available are these three we are having wheeled onto the middle of the set."

Jack, "Ladies, your turn to help your guys again, all you have to do is get hooked up to the same system your men are on, whilst they remain seated on their bikes, you will also be receiving the same volume of enema. The end result for anyone who chooses to help their partner is a doubling of their time counted as riding the bike."

Jill, "Well it seems that whilst Kim and Kelly are willing to help their partners, Claire who is only 19 is worried that a large enema held for so long will ruin her slim figure so she wants her man to go alone. If the technicians would please extend the enema tubes into the ladies. Thank you to our technicians, we are ready to begin."

Jack, "Gentlemen please start pedaling on my mark, ready, set, go!"

Jill, "I can hear moans and groans coming from our couples as the water is forced into them. Hey Jack, did we forget to tell the guys that if they stop pedaling the bike seats will shock their balls?"

Jack, "I guess we did forget, oh well I'm sure they will work that out soon enough. Looks like we are coming up to the 2 quart mark. Some of our ladies are showing signs of strain, I wonder if their partners will show them any mercy?"

Jill, "It looks like Pete is out of the race after just 55 seconds which means he took just under 4 quarts. I wonder if Mark can make it to 1 minute 50 to beat him?"

Jack, "Looks like Kevin is dropping out after 1 minute 15, that's 5 quarts, but I think he dropped out because Kim is in some real pain over there. Come on Mark, if you make it to 1 50 you are through, if not you will be out."

Jill, "1 minute 30, that's 6 quarts, he looks to be in pain now. Coming up on 1 minute 45, I think he might make it. Oh wait, looks like I spoke too soon, he jumped up on 1 minute 46 seconds. That's the end of round three."

Jack, "In first place we have Kevin & Kim on 50 Points, in second place on 45 Points we have Pete & Kelly, so that means with 40 Points we have to remove Mark & Claire."

Jill, "Mark, if you would like to join Claire up there, our technicians will help you into your seat."

Jack, "Now then, let's move on with our remaining two couples. Our next contest sees our guys helping us clean up the studio; all they have to do is move a bunch of stools from this side of the stage to the other side where the white line is painted on the floor."

Jill, "Jack, that doesn't sound very interesting, can we spice that up a little?"

Jack, "I was waiting for you to ask Jill, if our technicians would like to come out and help prepare our guys, first off, they are going to put a collar round all the guys necks, next they will cuff the guys hands to the front of the collars effectively making them useless. Then they are going to remove those charming little skirts they are each wearing. Now then if we look at the stools themselves you can see each has a variety of plugs arranged in increasing size attached to them. Our guys have to sit on them, stand up and rush to the far side and drop them. The guy who can move the most stools in 5 minutes will earn his team 20 points."

Jill, "Ladies, your part in this contest could prove to be the deciding factor, we are going to offer you a series of pieces of equipment, for each one you agree to wear for the remainder of the show, we will lube up one of the plugs. So then you have to decide which of the following you are willing to wear. We have a ball gag, a pair of vibrating nipple clamps, a butterfly vibrator and a butt plug."

Jack, "Good to see our ladies are still supporting their men 100% and have agreed to all our pieces of equipment, if the technicians would like to start putting those on the women. And just so that our other two teams don't get bored, we've decided to make the women wear a full set of the same equipment."

Jill, "Well the first four stools are all lubed up now and our guys are looking nervously ready. Ready, Set. Go!"

Jack, "I wasn't sure if Kevin would have caught up there but when Pete tripped and couldn't get his stool back upright Kevin managed to get into the lead and hold it till the buzzer sounded. That makes Kevin & Kim our winners for tonight and they earn our prize money of £100'000. I'm sure that will come in handy. Pete if you would like to take a seat with your wife, Jill has a special surprise for our three runners up. Kim as you've been released from your seat if you would like to come over here, I have a cheque for you and Kevin then our assistants will take you back to your dressing room."

Jill, "Yes Jack, tonight the management has decided to allow each couple who didn't win a chance to earn the money they need. But this comes at a price and both husband and wife will have to work to earn that cash. Here's what they will have to do."

Jack, "Each woman will be blindfolded and have earphones in so they cannot hear how their husbands are doing, the vibrators attached to each woman will stimulate them non stop until each woman has ten orgasms. The women have to have all ten orgasms before the husbands complete their challenge."

Jill, "The guys on the other hand since they are dressed so classy, must kneel in front of our thirty volunteers and perform oral sex on each one, once each volunteer has cum, the husband can spit that cum into the same funnels as used earlier. Now then couples you have thirty seconds to confer, you don't have to take part but if you don't you leave here with nothing. If you are willing to take part just raise your right arm before the buzzer sounds"

Jack, "I guess all our couples must be desperate for that cash as they have all opted to take part here. Gents, if I can ask you please to kneel in front of your wife's seat. Technicians if you could please spin and recline our ladies seats. Okay audience, as you can see all the ladies' seats have spun round and completely reclined so her legs are in the air and apart from the blind folds now being applied, you will be able to see the facial expressions as ladies enjoy their ride."

Jill, "Guys, I'm sorry to tell you that for this stage the only volunteers we could find are these young black men, who all it seems are above average when it comes to manhood size, but I'm sure you will manage. If you are ready, we will start the vibrators and you can start in 3. 2.. 1.. Go!"

Jack, "Damn, I am impressed, all three guys are really going at it with determination, all three are up to their sixth volunteer already, and as for cum, I've never seen men ejaculate so much, but then the shows' doctors did say the pills would have that effect."

Jill, "Claire, Kelly, Mary, you are the only ones who can hear what I'm saying now, this is a special frequency sent directly to your ear phones, I just wanted to let you know that you were selected for today's show because you all have something in common, you're all ovulating today. The dildo that is currently pleasantly humming away inside you when I finish speaking with you is going to take all that semen your husbands are working so hard to milk from our black volunteers that and pump it right into your waiting wombs. And in case any of you were on the pill or other such contraception, there was a clever little chemical that was slowly being pumped into you during the show through the dildo that will neutralise your contraception and make you super fertile. Enjoy your 'prize'. Oh one last thing, the show it's not called 'it's a knock out' it's called 'it's a knock up'."

Jack, "Would you look at our ladies, it looks like they are really enjoying their ride, look at them thrashing about. I hope you all enjoyed the show as much as we did, We'll see you again on the next show. Good night folks."