Game Show Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, this concludes your requirements for the day. You may now retire to your rooms or the contestants lounge. Also remember to meet at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. The intercom system will alert you at 7:00 a.m. to make sure you're awake but you also have an alarm clock in your room if you want to wake up earlier."

With that, all eight of us stood up and left the cafeteria.

Chapter 6

We all ended up going to the contestants lounge. We knew we needed to get up early the next morning but it was only 6:00p.m. I wanted to get to know a little more about the guys to see which one might make the best teammate. I didn't know how teams would be chosen, but if I got my pick I wanted to make the best choice possible so I was the first to speak up.

"We should all get to know each other before the competition starts tomorrow."

Damon agreed and said. "How about we all say who we are, why we applied for the show, and why we showed back up after we learned of the gender swap."

"Sounds good to me." Ella replied.

"So who goes first?" Mark said

"Alphabetical order? Robert asked

"Sure, I'll go first" Brent said

"Well, I'm Brent but my real name is Brette, I'm 25. I simply applied to the show for the money to keep my adventure based internet channel funded. Last year I thru-hiked the PCT, next I want to try the AT and maybe the CDT. My dream is to go on adventure after adventure and hike after hike while videoing my experience for people watching at home. I almost backed out when the contract informed of a temporary sex change procedure, but ultimately decided to go through with it. I thought it might be a fun and exciting experience. So far it has been, but now that I'm in it, I am pretty worried about losing and being stuck like this for a full year. I guess if that happens I'll vlog my experience as a man hiking the Appalachian Trail."

My name is Brad but they named me Bridget for the show. I'm only here because I lost a bet. Me and my best friend overheard his mom on a video conference call. She's an executive at the lab that created the gender swap procedure. Anyway, they were talking about a battle of the sexes show where the contestants would switch genders and compete against each other. Later that afternoon we were playing some one on one basketball and made a bet. The loser of the game had to apply for the show. Needless to say I lost the game so here I am. I even tried to bomb my interview but I guess telling them about the bet made them want me even more. Oh and I'm 24 by the way "

"Hi, I'm Carly, I'm 26, my real name is Carl. My friend told me about the show after my parents decided to cut me off financially. I couldn't find any work that would pay enough to keep up the lifestyle I lead so I thought winning this competition was the best way to go. Ummm, honestly I didn't even read the contract. The show runners lead me to believe the men would be dressed in drag so when I woke up this morning with tits and a pussy I was pretty shook up. Dr. Janet had to calm me down but now I think I'm adjusting to it pretty well."

"My name is Diamond, umm well Damon now. I'm 21 and I tried out for the show because I'm tired of being poor. That's pretty much it. My mom used to tell me she could never afford to buy a real diamond so she just had to make one. That's how I got my name. The way I see it, if I win....wait WHEN I WIN, I can help my mom and little sister into a better life. If worse comes to worse I guess I'll just be the man of the house for a year. At least I'll be able to make more money than I can as a woman."

"Hi guys, I'm Ella, AKA Ellis, 28 years old. So basically I applied for my fiancee. She wants a big extravagant wedding and this seemed like the only way to afford it. When we read the contract and found out my gender would really be swapped, I thought for sure we would back out. In the end we decided to go through with it for a chance at our dream wedding. My fiancee Selina pointed out that we hadn't picked a date or even a venue yet so if I happened to lose we could wait until after the reversal to get married. Plus I'm a gamer for a living. I work from home entering online video game tournaments. I also get paid to test unreleased games to check for quality and offer feedback, so it's not like I would have an office full of co-workers to deal with through out the year of being female."

"So I'm Harriet slash Harry slash Harold. I'm 22. My mom left when I was young so I lived with my dad. He's an alcoholic asshole piece of shit, to put it nicely. I applied for the show in hopes that the money could help me get away from him. I didn't even tell him about it. I was heartbroken to find out I wasn't chosen to be on the show but luckily a contestant backed out at the last minute and I was considered. That's when I found out about the procedure. I decided to tell my dad about everything and he told me he would dis-own me if I went through with it. That was motivation enough to do it. I'm done with him and I'll be making a new life for myself with my winnings."

"Hey, my name is Mark or Marcia and I'm 23 years old. I applied for my son. Being a single mom is tough, his father ran off to college when I was pregnant and never came back. I can't even get child support from him. My parents both passed away over the last year so the only help I have anymore is my older sister and her husband. I had to think long and hard about all of this when I read the terms of the contract. My son isn't quite old enough to really understand but I explained the whole situation to him the best I could. He told me he believed in me and that if I lost at least he would have a daddy for a year, so I signed the contract and here I am."

"I guess I'll keep up with the theme of our new names being similar to our old names. I'm Robert by the way. My female name is Robyn. I'm 24 years old and I applied for a chance at the money like the rest of you. My parents died in a car accident when I was a baby so I was raised by my Grandma and Grandpa. They lost most all of their retirement during the recession several years ago. They should have been able to retire two years ago but they just can't afford to. They have sacrificed over 20 years of their lives for me. The least I can do is potentially sacrifice one year of mine for a chance at them enjoying their golden years."

I stood there in awe of their stories and their reasons for joing the show. I noticed that the women, well former women, all had a contingency plan in case they lost. Those of us who were new at being women didn't mention anything about losing other than Ella, but even that was her fiancee's contingency plan. After our little introductions, Bridget spoke up.

"Well I'm not too interested in making any friends during this whole deal so peace out....oh, and which ever one of you ends up on my team better bring your A game because I will NOT lose this game."

Bridget stomped her foot as she said it, then stormed out. Afterwards Robert spoke up.

"Well she's just a ray of sunshine isn't she?"

Ella replied. "Yeah, we've been dealing with her all day. I feel sorry for whoever ends up picking her."

Then Damon responded. "Hey, at least she's motivated, and feisty. Maybe she won't be all that bad."

"Reguardless of her motivation, she's already cost her team a point, so whoever gets her will be starting off in last place." Harriet said.

"How can she lose a point for her team before the competition even starts?" Wondered Mark

I responded. "Because she wouldn't participate in girl school. She was being ugly and combative all day. Finally Sarah grew tired of it and put her in her place."

Then Brent added. "Well you need to remember we...I mean... you, as in women, process emotions different than you did as men. She's just having a harder time with it than you girls."

Ella replied. "That may be true, but she's just a plain ol' bitch. Maybe they should have named her Karen. She acts like a Karen. I think karma is going to catch up to her and she'll end up losing. That would be sooooo funny, maybe not for whichever one of you ends up on her team. She obviously hates womanhood more than the rest of us, it's only fitting for her to end up like that for a year."

Robert spoke up. "Yeah, a whole year. It's really starting to sink in. Think about it, I mean really think about it. Two of us will be living like this for a year. That's a long time."

I sat down on one of the couches and really started to think about it. The other contestants continued to carry on the conversation but I got lost in my own thoughts. I looked down at my cleavage... my cleavage, my double D's. Those are my soft, toned, tanned and shaved legs that I absent mindedly crossed when I sat down. That's my pussy between those legs. A pussy that will be capable of child birth if I lose. This whole package is my female body.

Then I started thinking about the other contestants and their reasons for doing this. Most of them were doing it for very noble reasons. They were doing this to improve the lives of their loved ones. They risked a year of their own lives for other people. Brent and Harriet were the only other contestants doing this for themselves. Brent was doing it to share his adventures with other people while Harriet was doing it to get away from a toxic relationship with her dad. Damn it, even Bridget was doing it to honor a bet with a friend. I'm just a selfish, spoiled rotten rich kid that doesn't deserve the money. I've already had my taste of living a good life, shouldn't it be someone else's turn. I couldn't help my quivering bottom lip and watering eyes when I heard someone in the distance say.

"Hellooooo? Hellooooo, Earth to Carly. Is everything alright?"

I snapped back to attention. Stood up and said.

"Oh, sorry. I'm sorry guys. I don't want to seem like a bitch but I need some time to myself. I'm..I'm going to go to my room now."

By the time I walked out of the contestants lounge my tears were rolling down my face. I tried to catch my composure on the way back to my room but it was no use. I got to my door and noticed a giant star attached to it with my name, Carly, printed on it. At that point I was in a full blown sob so I didn't even contemplate when they attached it. I looked myself in the full length mirror hanging on my closet door. Earlier I thought all of my facial expressions were cute, but not anymore. My crying face is far from sexy, especially with my makeup running down my face. That caused me to cry even harder. I put in a lot of work on that makeup and now it's ruined. In the bathroom I washed my face off with cold water, hoping to cool myself down. Then I hiked up my dress and pulled my panties down to sit on the toilet to pee for only the third time as a woman. Is this how I'll have to pee for the next year? Seeing my pussy again started the water works in my eyes all over. After I patted myself dry with a few toilet paper squares I marched to my bed and curled up with a pillow. I continued my pity party with thoughts of not being good enough. It fekt pretty obvious that I would be the weakest player. Not only was I the most petite competitor, I was also the most selfish. I'd been a loser my whole life. My parents money wasn't going to get me out of this. I'd never experienced any kind of real success without their money, so why would I have success now? The craziest part about my thoughts were that being a girl for a year wasn't what was bothering me the most. Feeling unworthy, not only in the competition, but in life in general was causing most of my emotions. Those feelings had been locked away in the back of my mind for quite some time but I never admitted it. It actually gave me a little relief to let it all out. Like a weight being lifted off my shoulders by facing thise demons head on. The water works were finally starting to recede a little when I heard a light knock on my door and the knob click open.

Chapter 7

"Hey Carly, are you...are you okay?"

Ella walked in with a concerned look on her face while holding a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

"Oh hey Ella, yeah I'm okay, just going through some things. Where did you get the wine from?"

"Oh, well after you left Brent started exploring the contestants lounge and found a door that lead to a nice outdoors patio area. The patio had a fully stocked bar. There was a hot tub, lawn chairs, hammocks, corn hole boards, giant Jenga and all sorts of other fun things to get into. It was really nice."

"Oh, that sounds cool, sorry I missed it."

"Hey it's fine girl, we were all a little worried about you though. I thought maybe you could use a drink, so here I am. Want to talk about it?"

Ella poured us each a glass of wine, then handed one to me and sat down beside me. I took the glass and downed the whole thing in four big gulps. It tasted really good. Normally I wasn't a big fan of wine, it's too sweet for me but with the day I was having it hit the spot just right.

"Hit me again Ella"

"Sure thing, you really did need a drink didn't you?"

"Yeahhhh, I did. Sorry, I'm just feeling a little down on myself. I felt like such a loser while I was listening to everyone explain why they were here. I'm such a spoiled brat, plus I'm the smallest person here so I'm sure no one is looking forward to being my teammate."

"Awwwee sweetie, don't think like that. Any of those guys will be lucky to have you on their team. I don't think you're a loser, if anyone here is a loser it's me."

"Why would you think you're a loser. You are obviously risking your manhood just to please the woman you love. It sounds pretty romantic if you ask me. She's lucky to have you. I know I'd never do that for a woman."

"Well, I kind of embellished the truth a little."

As her own eyes started to water, she coninued.

"You see, it wasn't really our decision for me to do this, it was her decision. I wanted to back out after I read the contract but she was very persistent. She even threatened to leave me if I didn't go through with it."

"Really? That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. She shouldn't be forcing you to do things you're not comfortable doing."

"I know, I know. But the thing is. I'm a dork, a computer nerd with no back bone in real life. When I'm playing my games I feel like a free man. Like I take on the attitude of the characters I'm playing. I'm confident, I play with swagger, I even talk a little shit when I'm beating someone. Hey can I tell you a secret, just between you and me?"

"Sure, I can keep a secret. I promise I won't tell anyone."

I stuck out my pinky for a pinky swear for some reason. Hell I can keep a secret without feeling the need to lock our fingers together but for some reason I did it. Kind of like when I hugged Dr.Janet. It just felt like something I needed to do.

"Sooooo, Selina was the first girl I ever had sex with.....I was 27 when I lost my virginity to her. How pathetic is that? My own boobs are only the second pair of breasts I've ever touched. Like I said, I'm a dork. I think that's why I let her run all over me. Women just aren't into me and I'm scared I'll be alone again if she leaves. The wedding she wants is going to cost over one hundred grand. I was so close to getting a chance to win that amount in my last tournament but my internet glitched during the match that would have led me to the finals. Instead I ended up with a measley five grand."

"Awwwee, I'm sorry you had to wait so long for sex. Maybe you're a late bloomer. You're a really sweet girl, I'm sure you're a really great guy too. You just need to bring the same confidence you have while gaming into your real life. You can do it, you seem pretty confident being Ella."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I am more confident than I normally would be. I'm trying to look at this as one of my games. Ella is the character I'm playing so it's easy to hide my true self behind her mask"

"There you go, and a hundred grand for a wedding?? That's insane. It's one thing if you're rich and have it to blow, but that amount of money could be put to so much better use. My family is rich and they aren't paying half that for my sister's wedding. I think if I were you I would come up with a compromise. If she's not willing to budge, she's not worth the hassle. Let her leave, I'm sure there's a cute little nerdy gamer chick out there for you. I think it's better to be single and lonely than being in a miserable relationship."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah I do.... shit, I'm sorry, I sound like a little home wrecker. I don't want to break up your engagement. Maybe you shouldn't take advice from me."

"No Carly, you're right. I've felt like that for a long time. For some reason becoming a girl has opened my mind to accept it."

Ella and I continued to to chat and drink our wine for a while. We really got to know each other. We were bonding at a level I'd never bonded with someone before, not even Darren. I felt comfortable being honest about things that I'd normally keep hidden. Also, The wine was hitting quicker than it normally would, it helpied me lower my inhibitions so I had an idea.

"So Ella, I have a question. How would you feel about touching your third pair of breasts?"

Her face turned red and she bit the bottom right side of her plump lips.

"Ummm, yes..yes I would like that. Are you offering yours?"

"Why, yes..yes I am."

I took her hands into mine and brought them up to cup my tits. She started kneading them with her hands. It felt nice, it felt really nice when her soft fingers made contact with the skin on my exposed cleavage. I wanted more cantact so I pulled my arms through the stretchy fabric of my dress then lifted the dress over my head. I could see the lust in her eyes as they raked over my bra and panties. It took a little fumbling but I managed to unclasp my bra to give her an unobstructed view. Her hands returned to my to chest but this time the feel of her bare hands on my naked breasts sent a charge through my body. A soft moan escaped my lips as she pinched my nipples with her finger tips.

"Does that feel good Carly?"

"Oh yeah, it feels better than when I did it to myself."

"Could you maybe touch mine too?"

I simply nodded as she pulled her hands from my sensitive nipples. She pulled her top off and unhooked her own bra. Her boobs were every bit as nice as mine, and as big. Tear drop shaped with tight little pink nipples aimed slightly upwards. We both shared contented smiles as we worked each other's nipples and looked each other in the eyes.

"Oooh, that does feel nice Carly."

"Mmmhmm"

I closed my eyes as I was enjoying the pleasure of her fingers teasing my nipples. I could feel her warm breath on my face. When I opened my eye lids back up, our faces were only inches away. Without really realizing it, I leaned forward and placed my plump lips to hers. She eagerly kissed back. I was kissing a woman, something I've done many times before, but it felt different. Both of us had soft plump lips that opened up to allow each other access to explore. While keeping my right hand up to massage both tits, I brought my left hand down to lightly run my finger nails up and down her inner thigh. Her soft moans grew louder as she returned the favor.

"Oh God Ella, you're making me so wet."

Her fingers moved up my thigh even further until she was running her fingers up and down the front of my panties.

"Mmmm Carly, you really are wet, your panties are soaked."

My breathing picked up as well as my desire so I brought my own fingers further up her thigh as well. I decided to kick it up a notch so I slid my hand under her panties. Her pussy was wet with desire like mine. I softly rubbed her slick lips for a few moments before I sunk my middle finger into her tightness. She softly bit down on my bottom lip and moved her own fingers under my panties to give me the same treatment.