Game Show Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be nervous baby, we've got this "

His encouragement settled my nerves, I honestly felt like we could do anything together. Then Johnny spoke up.

"Okay Mr. and Mrs. Red, your time starts......NOW!!!!"

Without warning, the platform beneath my feet gave way and I was flying down the slide. I wasn't expecting it to start like that and I was still screaming when I hit the cold water. The dirty water tasted like mud as it filled my mouth and nose. Luckily the pool of water was only waist deep so I was able to stand, but I was coughing up dirty water and trying to catch my breath as I made my way to the end of the pool. Mark was already out of the pool so he helped to lift me out.

Liza Yearwood was the judge standing next to two treadmills. She informed us that we had to run three miles collectively. Mark told me to run at my own pace and not try to go too fast. Using all of our energy this early would cost us in the end. I was able to get past my coughing fit and get in a rhythm on the treadmill. I was thankful for the sports bra but my boobs were still bouncing around. When the odometer read that I was approaching my first mile, I figured I would still have a half mile left but Mark hit two miles in the time I needed for one. With our three miles done, we moved on to the next obstacle.

Miss Dannie, Brock Stone, Liza Yearwood and Johnny Sparx all gave us instructions as we reached each obstacle. We had to go over and under hurtles in the mud. We had to climb a rock wall as well as several other similar obstacles. They really took a toll on my smaller body. I was getting frustrated because of my lack of upper body strength. Thankfully Mark was there to help me along and continue to encourage me.

We were making good time with only two obstacles left. The next to last obstacle was rough. It looked like bicycle sprockets hanging from a beam. There were two of the same contraptions side by side. Brock Stone said we were to pedal from one platform to the next using only our arms. Mark jumped on his and quickly crossed the 25 foot span. I jumped up to grab the pedals but was only able to make two rotations before my arms gave out. I tried my hardest to keep going but my arms were burning. Unfortunately I was just past the edge of the platform so when I lost my grip, I fell into the water below. To add insult to injury, I had to climb a rope ladder to get back onto the platform.

Between the burning in my arms, the cold water, and the realization that I wasn't capable of completing the obstacle, I started to hyperventilate. Mark tried his best to encourage me from his platform. I wanted to believe him. I wanted to believe that I could do it but I knew it was a lost cause. I found enough determination to try again so I jumped up and grabbed the pedals. I pretty much just dangled as I tried to make a rotation. Then a loud horn blasted. It scared me and caused me to lose my grip and fall back to the platform below. I felt a sharp pain in my finger tip from breaking a nail then I realized the horn meant that first place was out of our reach. Tears came to my eyes and I called out to Mark.

"I'm so sorry Mark! It's all my fault. I can't do it. I want to but I just can't."

I covered my eyes and fell to my knees as I cried. Moments later Mark was by my side.

"C'mon baby, climb on my back."

As I stood up, Mark dropped down so that I could climb on his back piggy back style. He then jumped up to grip the pedals and took us both across to the next platform. I quickly regained my composure and kissed his neck before he set me back down. Too bad we didn't think of that idea sooner, maybe we could have finished in first place.

The final obstacle was a balance beam that had a zig zag back and forth. The contraption shook and swayed with each step so we were forced to go one at a time. I came close to falling but kept my balance and made it across. I rooted and cheered as Mark made his way across. With only a few feet left to go, Mark looked up to me and smiled. The distraction caused him to slip and lose his balance. He was close enough for me to reach out and grab his hand but his weight was too much for me. I ended up losing my balance and we both fell into the cold water below. I could hear the second horn blast as we made contact with the water. We swam back to the rope ladder to make the climb back to the top of the platform. Mark had to help me with the climb because my arms felt like jelly by this point. He offered to cross the balance beam first to allow me to catch my breath. Unfortunately as he stepped into the beam, the third and final horn blasted.

That was it, the final challenge was over. The whole competition was over. We would finish in last place. We would be stuck in our new bodies for an entire year. My heart sank and tears filled my eyes as I fell to my knees. I can honestly say that I wasn't crying for myself. My heart was broken for Mark and I felt responsible for our situation. I felt his strong arms wrap around me as I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Mark...I'm so sorry."

"Hey, don't blame yourself Carly, I'm the one fell off the balance beam. If anyone should feel sorry it's me. You're my partner, my woman, my wife and I let you down when you needed me the most."

"So you're not mad at me?"

"No babe, I'm not. I'm mad at myself."

"Don't be mad at yourself Mark. You were great. You literally carried me through some of the course. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I promise you didn't let me down."

"And I couldn't have asked for a better wife. Carly, I'm falling in love with you. This probably isn't the best time to admit it, but I want you to know that."

"Oh Mark, I'm falling in love with you as well. I think we can make it through the next year together. What do you say?"

"Well Mrs. Carly Red, I say....I do."

End of "Game Show Swap" book 1. Look for book 2 coming soon.

Author's Notes

If you've made it this far, I'd like to thank you. I hope you've enjoyed reading Carly's story as much as I've enjoyed writing it. I fully plan to write a sequel so keep a look out for it in the future. Originally I planned on the contestants finding themselves in wild orgies with each other. If a game show like this was truly possible, who knows how it would actually play out. But as I've come to realize, I prefer to write more about romance and the day to day routine in a world that is capable of a quick and painless gender swap. While that may not be the norm for Literotica, I believe that other aspects of gender swapping are just as important as the sexual ones. Learning hair and makeup tips. Shopping for women's clothing without being judged or embarrassed. Showering and shaving. Feeling the softness of a womans skin and curves. Learning how to cope with estrogen fueled emotions. Sharing girl talk with other women. Even falling in love. All of these things play a huge part of the gender swapping fantasy in my opinion.

The response that I've received for my first two stories have been utterly amazing. I can't describe how honored I am to read such high praise coming from your comments and messages along with all of the five star ratings. I truly am touched and it has inspired me to continue my writing. Please keep the comments coming, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks again, Jayleigh_Aura.

1...67891011