Game Show Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my! That feels really nice Ella."

"Mmmhmm, so gooooood."

We both started plunging in and out of each other's pussies, starting with one finger then adding a second one. Her fingers feel so much better inside me than my own did. Our moans became louder as our fingers pumped faster. The euphoric pleasure threatened to overtake my body so I moved my thumb to rub Ella's clit. I wanted her to cum at the same time as me.

"Ohh Shit Carly. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Ahhhhhh FUCK!!!"

Her fingers started twitching against my walls as she was overwhelmed by her climax, bringing me to my own climactic ecstasy.

"HOLY SHIT Ella!! That feels amazing. Keep going, keep going."

Our minds were lost in pleasure as our fingers continued to search each other's pussy. Searching for more stimulation, searching for something that will bring the waterfall of bliss to course through our bodies again. Our hips were bucking, backs arched and screaming each other's names. Finally we both pulled our soaking wet hands away and embraced each other as our bodies trembled together. Still panting, Ella leaned over to kiss me again and said.

"Wow Carly, that was amazing."

"Yeeeaaahh" I sighed back, unable to form words.

We laid there for a few minutes just holding each other until Ella asked.

"So Carly, which of the toys do you like the best?"

"Toys? Oh, I forgot all about them. I don't know, I haven't tried one yet."

"Really? Oh, well let's fix that."

She opened my nightstand drawer to pull out a vibrator and said.

"Watch and learn."

She pulled her skirt and panties off in one motion then laid down opposite of me to give a great view of her beautiful pink pussy. I wondered who's idea it was to completely shave my pussy, but give Ella a landing strip. With a push of a button the vibrator buzzed to life and brought me back to the moment. I watched in amazement as she brought the tip to glide up and down her pussy lips.

"This feels sooooo good Carly, watch what happens when I put it on my clit."

She brought the tip up to massage her clit. Her eye brows rose as she let out the sexiest little moan. I could see her muscles flexing and her pussy get even wetter.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait to watch you try it on yourself. Oh yeah that's the spot."

Her legs started to twitch a little, then she slammed the vibrator into her tunnel as she continued to circle her clit with a finger.

"Oh Fuck yeah, THAT'S IT!!!"

After pumping the vibrator in and out a few times she pulled it free and worked the top of her clit with two fingers as a clear liquid gushed from her pussy, covering her hand and my bedspread. She laid there with her eyes closed, enjoying the aftershocks of orgasm. Then she smirked up at me and said.

"Your turn."

I was so turned on by the her display I didn't think twice about it, I had to try it for myself. I pulled my panties off, then she handed me the vibrator and I leaned my back against the headboard with my legs spread open. Ella spun around and laid on her stomach to get a better view. I turned the vibrator back on and started gliding it between my lips, just like she showed me. It did feel really nice. I started pinching my nipples with my free hand as I pleasured my pussy with this amazing little toy. The vibrations against my clit caused my eyes to roll back into my head.

"Ohhh, yeah. That does feel good Ella."

I kept circling my clit and pinched my nipples even harder. As the waves of pleasure started to make it's way through my body Ella said.

"Yeah girl, now plunge it in!!"

I did as I was told. The small vibrator stretched my velvet walls more than I thought it would. It felt amazing as my pussy clenched against it then I felt Ella's fingers on my clit. My hips bucked, I let go of the vibrator to bring both hands to pinch my nipples. Ella pulled the vibrator free as she continued to work my clit. Euphoria hit like a warm tidal wave. I screamed out. My pussy spasmed as I coated Ella's hand with my squirting juices. After the ride was over, I scooted back down on the bed. Ella scooted back up so we could caress each other. With our foreheads together, we shared another sensual kiss. I looked into her eyes and said.

"Too bad we can't be partners in the competition."

"I know right, we make a great team."

We held each other's naked bodies until sleep overtook us both.

Chapter 8

"BEEP!!...BEEP!!...BEEP!!...BEEP!!...

Good morning contestants!! It's 7:00a.m."

I jolted awake, lost and confused momentarily in the unfamiliar setting before my thoughts came back to me. The wine from the night before caused a slight headache, but the memory of our sexual exploitations overrode the pain. Ella stirred awake next to me and stretched her long legs and thin arms. I couldn't help but gawk at her sexy nakedness.

"Mmmm, good morning Carly. Sorry, I must have fallen asleep last night in your bed."

"That's okay girl, but we need to get moving. We have to be at "Hair and Makeup " in an hour."

"Okay, your right. Thanks for last night, I really needed that."

We shared a long hug, our naked bodies against each other started the warm tingling sensation between my legs again. She broke the embrace by pinching my right nipple and slapping my ass and laughingly said.

"Hey bitch, don't go getting me all turned on again, we don't have time for that right now,but maybe we can hang out again tonight?"

"I'd like that, now go get ready. I'll see you shortly."

Ella slid back into her skirt and halter top. Holding her underwear and heels in one hand, she opened my door and left. I brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower. I conditioned and shampooed my hair as Savannah taught me and used the provided loofah to wash myself with my lavender scented soap. This time I was successful in wrapping my hair in a towel after I dried myself off. I walked to my closet to decide what to wear. I got into another white panty and bra set while I decided the rest of my outft. Initially I was just going to wear yoga pants, a tank top and tennis shoes but something dawned on me. I bet we'll be wearing the high heels a lot in this competition. It was probably best to get as comfortable in them as I could. I decided to stick with the light blue tank top, but switched the yoga pants with a white skirt. I slipped on a pair of white heels and laid the tank top and skirt on my bed as I worked on my makeup. The tips I learned yesterday really helped. Applying my makeup was easier now, even the eyeliner wasn't too bad. Happy with my work, I removed the towel to begin my hair. Blow drying seemed to take forever but it was finally dry enough to do something with. To my surprise, a voice came over the intercom system informing that we only had ten minutes remaining. Ten minutes?? Oh my god it takes so much longer to get ready as a girl. As a guy I could shower, get dressed and be ready to go in ten minutes, fifteen tops. I was hopefull that Savannah could help with my hair because I didn't have time to style it so I pulled it into a ponytail. The tank top and skirt hugged my body well. I felt so sexy dressed like that, I never felt sexy in my men's clothing. Sure, I felt like I looked pretty good at times, but never sexy. I opened a breakfast bar from my selection of snacks, inspected myself in the mirror one more time, then walked out of my room towards hair and makeup. Over the click clack of my heels in the hallway, I heard a voice call out.

"Hey Carly, wait up!"

"Oh hey Harriet. Good morning, how are you?"

"I'm okay. A little nervous. How are you this morning? You seemed pretty shook up last night."

"I'm good now. Ella brought some wine that calmed me down. I was just feeling a little anxious about everything."

"Oh I can definitely understand that. Last night I was fine, but this morning I was a ball of nerves. I woke up at like 5:00 and couldn't fall back asleep."

"5:00?, Wow, no wonder you look so good, you had plenty of time to get ready."

"Awe, thanks, you look very pretty yourself."

Why did her compliment make me blush? I was starting to appreciate it more and more when people said something positive about my appearance. Maybe it had something to do with the estrogen my body was producing. Maybe it was because I'd never gotten too many compliments about my looks before. It's not like I even earned this body. I haven't busted my ass in a gym or suffered through tasteless diets to be this attractive, I just woke up like this after not paying attention to a stupid contract. But regardless of everything, I was a girl now, and girls just like to be told they're pretty.

"I see you wore heels again. Do your tennis shoes not fit?" Harriet asked.

"You know, I haven't even tried on my tennis shoes yet. I'm assuming we'll be required to wear heels during the competition so I might as well get used to them now."

"Oh, that's a good idea, I hadn't considered that."

"And I see you went bra less again today."

Harriet blushed and looked down at her breasts then said. "Sorry. Bra's aren't very comfortable to me and I kinda like the way my boobs like without one."

We made our way into the "Hair and Makeup Room". Bridget was already there arguing with her stylist. I sat down in my chair as Savannah greeted me.

"Good morning Miss Carly. You look really cute, that outfit looks amazing on you."

More high praise about my looks that caused me to blush again. I smiled through the mirror at Ella as she walked in, then turned my attention back to Savannah.

"Thanks, but I didn't have time to do anything with my hair."

"That's fine, I think I have an idea."

She pulled the scrunchie from my hair then spun and twirled my blonde locks a few times to make a loose bun on the back of my head. Then she stuck what looked like a pencil through it to hold it in place. Next she pulled a few strands loose on each side to frame my face. The simple trick looked so cute on me. She pulled it free from the bun to show me how to do it. After a few tries I got it down. It was hard at first because I couldn't see my hands as I did it, I had to do it by feel, but once I figured it out it was fairly easy. I thanked her after she said I was all set, then made small talk with her while we waited on Sarah to lead us to the "Main Stage".

As we followed Sarah to the stage, I noticed I was the only one of us in a skirt or dress. I was also the only one in heels. Harriet wore yoga pants, a light green tank top with her nipples on alert and tennis shoes. Ella wore a cute red blouse with denim shorty shorts and tennis shoes while Bridget also wore yoga pants with a sports bra under a black tank top with tennis shoes on her feet. While I thought wearing heels could give me an advantage in the future, if we had to do anything physical today I'll probably have to go barefoot. Sarah handed us off to Grant at the door to the "Main Stage". I was wondering when he was going to come into the picture. I hadn't seen him since my interview but I'd met the other three show runners several times.

"Ah ladies, it's so nice to finally meet you. You're all very beautiful I see. Follow me and we'll get this show on the road."

He led us into the "Green Room" where the men were already there waiting. The room looked comfortable enough. There was a big sectional couch in one corner. A table with six chairs in another corner with a fruit basket and several snack options on top. A large flat screen tv that looked to be showing a live feed of the stage we would be competing on. A metal tub full of ice with plastic bottles of water and soda sat on a stand next to a single serve coffee maker.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, we'll get started in a few moments. Johnny Sparx is our host, soon he will randomly draw your names one at a time. A short intro video will play then you will take the stage. Mr. Sparx will offer you a choice of envelopes. Take your chosen envelope and stand where he places you. Do not open your envelope until he instructs you to. I'll be back in a few minutes to take you to the side stage, until then try to relax and remember to have fun out there. Soon two of you will be millionaires!!"

Grant left us in the "Green Room" to mingle amongst ourselves. I decided eating something may help calm my nerves so I peeled a banana from the table. Ella bumped my hip as as I took a bite.

"Damn girl, you gotta be careful eating a banana like that. How deep can you take it?"

"I almost spit the banana out from laughing when her joke came to me."

"Well don't gag on it, you look like an amateur."

"Oh my god Ella, you are so bad!"

"Just trying to lighten the mood. Look I know you're probably nervous but listen, don't think about what happens if you lose, only think about what happens when you win. That's what I do in my game tournaments. It seems to help."

"Thanks Ella, that's really good advice."

I popped open a soda for the caffeine rush since Bridget was waiting on her coffee. I joined the conversation with the rest of the contestants. The men were gushing over Johnny Sparx being the host, how hot they all thought he was, and how much they liked his music. I couldn't hold my tongue so I said.

"Johnny Sparx isn't all that. He's just a pretty boy with a decent voice when he uses auto tune."

"You're kidding right? You really don't like his music? I spent hours learning how to do the "Yeah Baby" dance routine. Everyone at the dance clubs do it together when the song comes on. It's pretty fun" Said Brent.

"Oh wow, that song is probably his worst. The whole song he just repeats "Yeah Baby, Oh Baby, Baby Yeah, Baby Oh". That's all he says! I'll admit the music is pretty catchy but there is no meaning behind his lyrics." I replied

Robert joined in the conversation. "Maybe his songs are just made for dancing. Not every song has to have a deep meaning."

As Damon started to speak, he was cut off by Grant entering the "Green Room".

"Show time ladies and gentlemen, follow me!"

We followed Grant around the corner to an open area with a large curtain that hung from the rafters above. Grant reminded us of his instructions but his words were lost in the buzz of electricity that seemed to flow through the air. We all shared a "deer in the headlights" look as we heard a loud applause and roar of a crowd as game show sounding music poured through the speakers. I could see the flashing of lights around the edges of the huge curtain. When the music came to a dramatic end, the recognizable voice of Johnny Sparx yelled into the microphone.

"WHAT'S UP AMERICA!!! Welcome to Extreme Battle Of The Sexes! The biggest reality game show the world has ever seen! I'm your host, Johnny Sparx, thank you so much for being here. Now, this isn't your average battle of the sexes game, oh no no no. This is "Extreme Battle of the Sexes". Our contestants have agreed to compete in their opposite genders. Thanks to a revolutionary procedure from our friends at "Bodyform Technologies", these eight men and women have undergone a complete gender transformation. That's right, just days ago the four men you are about meet were women, likewise the four women you are about to meet were men. How does that work you ask? Well that's a little above my pay grade. I'll let Dr. Janet from "Bodyform Technologies" fill you in on the details."

Then I heard Dr. Janet's voice come through the speakers. It sounded more like she was speaking in a commercial. She explained what her company stood for and everything they have done for the community. Then she went on to inform everyone that with their new procedure our genders have been swapped all the way down to a molecular level, even our chromosomes have changed. She finished the segment off with a little more information before Johnny Sparx took back over.

"Wow, that's amazing, what a truly life changing procedure they've come up with. Now the stakes are high here at "EBOTS". The winners will win a grand prize of ONE MILLION DOLLARS!! The losers however will face "EXTREME" consequences as they must live their lives in their new gender for a whole year!! Before we meet the contestants, let's say hello to our panel of judges."

"You've seen her in movies, you've seen her in magazines, and you've seen her dancing away the competition in the hit show "Celebrity Dance Off", it's none other than Miss. Liza Yearwood!! Next we have the most beautiful, amazing, charming and exotic queen of the night. She's "America's Favorite Drag Queen" Miss. Dannie!!! And last but not least he's the biggest action star on the planet. The women want him, the men want to be him. It's the British Bad Ass himself Mr. Brock Stone!!"

Then I heard Miss. Dannie speak up on the microphone. "Oh Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. You can't call me "America's Favorite Drag Queen" anymore shuga. I went through the same procedure as these contestants so now I'm just "All Queen" poppy!

The crowd roared to life again as music started playing. These were some big named celebrities appearing in this show. I started to get nervous again as I realized this show may be bigger than I first thought. The people running this show had obviously sunk a ton of money into it. There was no way it would get swept under the rug and forgotten about. Thankfully Ella was beside me and squeezed my hand to bring my attention to her. She winked at me and reminded me to just think about winning. I didn't know what I would have done without her friendship during the competition. She'd already proven to be a valuable person in my life.

"Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, let's meet our contestants!! I have the names of all eight of the men and women in this box. Miss. Liza, will you please select our first contestant? Thank you, Miss. Liza. And our first contestant is?????"

Chapter 9

"Mr. Mark!!"

Mark's eyes grew wide. Grant pulled him to an opening in the curtain, then gave him the universal signal to smile by curling his fingers up at the side of his lips. Before Grant pushed him through the curtain, a woman's voice came through the speakers introducing herself as Marcia. She spoke about why she wanted to be on the show and made a comment about her five year old son. They must have been using footage from our interviews as an intro.

Johnny Sparx called for Mr. Mark to come on out as Grant led him through the curtain. He then asked Mark to choose an envelope and told him to stand on circle number 1. I tried to visualize everything happening on stage. I couldn't see through the curtain but I remembered what I saw on the screen in the "Green Room".

Miss. Bridget was called next, followed by Mr. Robert. Next Johnny Sparx called Miss. Carly. I squeezed Ella's hand before letting it go and walked over to Grant before taking the stage. My face turned red with embarrassment as I heard "WOooOOooHOoo!!! None of you can beat me!!" In my male voice blasting through the speakers. I'm sure I looked like an idiot in my intro video but there wasn't much I could do about it. Grant reminded me to smile as he motioned for me to go on stage.

Walking out from the curtain, I was almost blinded by spotlights. I could here the cheers, whistles, and cat calls coming from the audience. I kept the smile plastered to my face as I made my way to Johnny. He took the back of my hand to his mouth for a kiss, then continuing to hold my hand while he spun me around in a circle. His strong arm brought my body up to his as he wrapped me into a side hug. I could feel his muscles through the fabric of his suit. I could feel his strong hand on my left ass cheek. He smelled really nice and he had an amazing smile. I chose from one of his remaining envelopes, then he ushered me to a small circle with a number four on it.

"The lovely Miss Carly everyone!"

As he let go of my hand and flashed another smile towards me. I couldn't help the blush that rose from my chest. I could feel goosebumps running up my spine and tingles in my lower abdomen as I focused on his ass while he walked away. Was this desire? My body was obviously reacting in a way I'd never felt before to a man. I tried to blame it on my new feminine attributes but I still couldn't help but wonder how big his dick was or how nice his strong biceps and pecs would feel in my hands.

1...34567...11