Game Show Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could dwell on my thoughts I heard Mr. Damon's name get called. I could hear the soft voice of Diamond speaking but the screens showing her intro video were on the side of the stage and out of my field of vision. Miss. Ella was called next. I heard the voice of Ellis for the first time. He had a really deep voice that somehow still squeaked from time to time like he was still in puberty. He said "Umm" between every other word like he was super nervous. A complete contrast to the beautiful woman walking arm and arm with Johnny Sparx now. She flashed a pearly white smile towards me, showing off her cute dimples. After she took an envelope and Johnny walked her to her circle, she leaned forward to give him a small peck on the cheek. Part of me was shocked that she kissed a man, sure it wasn't on the lips but a kiss is still a kiss, the other part of me was jealous that I didn't think to do it myself.

The next name called was Mr. Brent followed by Miss. Harriet. It was interesting to hear my fellow contestants speak before their gender swaps. I could hear small hints of the voices I've come to know. Like their accents or the way they phrased words, but overall, even our voices had undergone a complete transformation. After the cameraman circled around us several times and our introductions were over with, Johnny spoke again.

"Okay contestants, it is now time to discover who your husbands and wives will be for the duration of the competition. You may each open your envelopes now."

Husbands and wives?? I guess we'll be more than just teammates. I hoped this wouldn't count as a real marriage. They can't possibly force us to marry someone we just met. Could they?? I opened my envelope to discover a red card inside. Ella held a blue card in her hand, Harriet had a gold card while Bridget held a silver card. Wait, why was I looking at the women. I looked to the men to spot Damon with gold, Brent with silver, Robert with Blue and Mark held the red card. I guessed that meant Mark would be my teammate...or husband? Johnny then announced that the couples were set and we'd be right back after a commercial break as the crowd cheered.

When the lights went out on stage there was an all out frenzy of people running around. I was escorted off my circle by Savannah. She pulled me behind what looked like a shower curtain and said.

"Here Miss. Carly, take your skirt, tank top and bra off and put this dress on, hurry please."

I did what she asked and stepped into the dress. It was long and white with lace floral patterns throughout. It didn't have sleeves to hold it up and as I got my tits in place I noticed how loose it fit. Savannah was behind me, pulling and yanking away at the laces on the back side of the dress until it fit nice and snug. Looking down I saw that I had plenty of cleavage on display. The tightness of the dress pushed my boobs way up higher than normal and caused them to spill out over the top. The dress fit my small frame perfectly and was very beautiful. Then it hit me.

"Oh shit Savannah, is this a wedding dress?"

"It sure is Miss Carly, don't worry, you look amazing in it."

"Awe thanks, but that wasn't my concern. Am I really about to marry Mark?"

"Oh don't worry about it. I promise it's not a real wedding, just something fun for the show."

Savannah hurriedly put a veil over my head and added several new pieces of jewelry, all of which had red stones imbedded in them. I changed my high heels for a pair of red ones then she touched up my makeup a little and added a few red roses into my veil and hair. She then escorted me back to the stage before placing a gold wedding band in my hand. The men were all on stage but now wearing tuxedos with different colored vests. Of course Mark was wearing a red one as he stood under a small arbor that was decorated with white flowers. It also had a few red flowers spotted throughout and a chandelier hanging just above his head. Our arms were looped together when I stood next to him and we shared a nervous smile towards one another. Everyone of the frenzied crew members had just left the stage when the lights came back on.

As Johnny Sparx ran through a fast paced four way wedding ceremony, I got just a tiny bit emotional. Tears didn't threaten to run down my face but my eyes did get a little misty and I had a lump in my throat. This wasn't the way I would prefer to be a bride. I liked Mark just fine but I was not in love with him. Looking at him from this point of view as he nervously smiled back at me did cause my heart to flutter a little though. Maybe If I could have a real relationship with him first, I'd be thrilled to marry him. Of course Ella would be my maid of honor. Hopefully Mark's son would like me as his step mom. Wait....what the fuck was I thinking?? I didn't want to be a bride in any form or fashion. Damn those girly thoughts that ran through my head caught me off guard sometimes, but at least if I was getting "fake" married, my "fake" husband did look pretty hot in that tux.

"Do you Miss. Bridget, Miss. Harriet, Miss. Carly and Miss. Ella take your man to be your husband?"

We all said our "I do's".

"And do you Mr. Brent, Mr.Damon, Mr. Mark and Mr. Robert take your woman to be your wife?"

The men all said their "I do's". Mark then slid a beautiful ring with a red ruby surrounded by small diamonds into my left hand ring finger. I followed the act by placing the wedding band onto his finger.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss your bride."

Kiss your bride?? Mark leaned in. So I thought "what the hell", I didn't want to cost us a point so I met him halfway and we shared a soft, closed mouth kiss. It wasn't a deep emotional kiss, but it did feel nice. It was different than kissing Ella. With Ella, we both had soft lips and faces. Mark had much thinner lips with skin like leather. His stubble tickling my skin caused goose bumps on my flesh. Just as I was about to open my mouth to him, he pulled back and smiled proudly down at me. Next a red tinted spotlight shined down upon us. Johnny Sparx began speaking again.

"I am so proud to present to you Mr. And Mrs. Blue! Mr. And Mrs. Gold! Mr. And Mrs. Red! And last but not least, Mr. And Mrs. Silver."

So I guess I'm a Mrs. now, I haven't even gotten used to being called Miss. In fact, all of the female pronouns still sounded foreign to me. She, her, ma'am, Miss, and now Mrs. It didn't bother me when people said those words to me, I mean what else were they supposed to call me now? I am a girl after all.

Johnny announced it was time for our first dance as soft romantic music started playing. He sang his newest single, a love song named "You Plus Me Equals Eternity". It was actually a good song. Johnny's voice sounded so much better in person than on the radio. Mark and I danced awkwardly at first but we got into it. By the end he twirled me around a few times then brought me back to himself. I think I lucked out with my teammate/husband. I felt safe, I felt protected when I was nuzzled up against his torso with my ear pressed against his chest. I could hear his heart beating in rhythm with mine. As the song ended and Johnny lead the show into another commercial break, I took both of Mark's hands into mine and leaned up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

The stage lights went out again and the frenzy of crew members took the stage to prepare for the next segment. The arbors were rolled away and replaced by four podiums with microphones. Each podium was painted the color that matched our new last names. Two large spinning wheels were also carted out. One of the wheels was blue while the other wheel was pink. Each segment on the wheels were marked with a number "one" or a number "two". The women continued to wear our wedding dresses as the men still wore their tuxedos. Each of the couples were ushered to our podiums then the lights, cameras, and speakers came back to life.

"Welcome back to "Extreme Battle of the Sexes". Our newlyweds are ready for round one but first, let's see what our judges think of these contestants."

Johnny and the judges joked back and forth for a few minutes. Liza Yearwood and Miss. Dannie told the female contestants how beautiful we all were while Johnny and Brock Stone teased the men about how they "married up".

"Without further Ado, let's begin round one. Our newlyweds will be competing against each other in a game of trivia. Men will be spinning the blue wheel, women will spin the pink. Each segment of the wheels contain a trivia question. Each question is worth one, two or three points. Right now the wheels are full of one and two point questions. As each question is taken off the wheel, a three point question will then replace it. If you answer your question right, you will hear this. "DING DING DING" And your team will be awarded the points. If you answer your question wrong you will hear this. "NO WAY MAN!!" Or "OH NO GIRL!!" And your team will not be awarded any points. We will go in the same order we called you in earlier. Mr. Mark Red, you are up first."

Mark was led over to the blue wheel and spun it hard. He was pointed back to our podium as the wheel continued to spin. Johnny worked the crowd well while the wheel just spun and spun. He would look at his watch and roll his tongue against the inside of his cheek like he was bored. He even laid down on the stage like he was taking a nap. He joked about adding breaks to the wheel before it finally came to a stop on a one point question. Johnny pulled the segment off the wheel and took it to Brock Stone. Brock peeled the question away from the segment, then flipped the segment into the audience giving a fan a nice souvenir. With his English accent he said.

"Okay Mr. Mark, your question is a photograph question. Look into the monitor and name the tool."

Miss Dannie spoke up and said. "Name the tool??? Is it a picture of Johnny Sparx or something?"

Johnny faked a heart attack as everyone laughed. In the monitor was an image of a circular saw. I looked on in shock as my husband Mark answered.

"Umm, is it a hacksaw?

"NO WAY MAN!!" Came the response from the crowd. He gave me an apologetic look so I squeezed his hand to let him know it was okay. Bridget went next and got her question wrong. Robert went third and got his two point question right. Then it was my turn. I spun the pink wheel and landed on a one pointer. Liza Yearwood asked the question.

"Mrs. Carly Red. There are five members of "The Backstreet Boys", name one of them."

Oh, I knew this, full of confidence I answered. "Justin Timberlake!"

"OH NO GIRL!!" Came the response. With a confused look on my face, Mark leaned in to let me know Justin Timberlake was in "NSYNC". The game of trivia continued on without much success for us. In fact we didn't get any questions right. I thought I was close a few times. I missed out on three points when I guessed Ruth Bader Ginsburg was the first female supreme court justice. Mark really let me down when he missed out on a one point because he didn't know the name of the quarterback with the most championships rings. I mean C'mon, how is Brady not the first name that comes to mind. We were both feeling pretty down on ourselves when the first round was called to an end. Damon and Harriet Gold were in first place with 10 points. Robert and Ella Blue were right behind them with 8 points. Brent and Bridget Silver were in third with 4 points and Mark and I were in last as the only scoreless team. Johnny announced the show would be back for round two after another commercial break. This time the crew wasn't in a frenzy like before. Everyone seemed calm and the eight of us were sent back to the "Green Room". Grant walked in to congratulate all of us on our marriages and on a great job during round one.

"We are now in intermission, you and your spouses will get an hour to have lunch together, then an hour to prepare for round two. Your clothing and schedules are in your rooms. Please meet back here in the "Green Room" no later than two hours from now. You may now all report to the cafeteria."

Chapter 10

Mark and I sat down at a table to eat our meals and get to know each other a little better. It kind of felt like a first date when we started playing 21 questions. We learned a lot about each other fairly quickly. His..or "her" love for her five year old son named Billy was unmistakable. After a few rounds of questions, I looked down at my plate and said.

"Mark, I'm sorry you ended up with me as your teammate or wife or whatever we are. I'm sure you were hoping for one of the other girls. I'm sure all of you guys saw me as the weakest competitor."

"Hey, why would you be sorry Carly? Honestly, other than Damon, we were all hoping to be paired with you. He had an eye for Harriet so I guess he's happy, but I know Brent are Robert are jealous that I got you."

"Really? Why would they be jealous?"

"Well, in case you didn't notice, you are by far the sexiest of the four girls. I mean you are the complete package Carly and I got to marry you. I guess the old saying is true. Guys really do think with their dicks."

I blushed at his comment about being the "sexiest" girl. Was he just saying that to make me feel better? Or was it true? Did the guys really compare the way we all looked.? We never discussed which of the men were the most attractive.

"Oh, so you're really okay with me being your wife?"

"Absolutely, besides it's not like I got any questions right myself, so I can't be too hung up on you not getting any points."

"Thanks Mark, I'm glad you're my husband through this. I really think we can do better than we did this morning. I felt a little cheated. I knew the answers to several of the girls questions, I just didn't know the answers to my questions "

We chatted a little more for the rest of our lunch break. By the end of the hour I felt a bond forming between us. Like some kind of connection that told me we were in this together. I hadn't had too many chances to talk to the men one on one, but I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with him. We even held hands on the walk back to our rooms. Standing in front of my door, he pulled my petite body against his own and leaned down for another kiss. This kiss was much more passionate than our first. I could feel the desire radiating from his tongue as I opened my mouth to let him in. We both seemed to get lost in the moment until I could feel his hardening dick press against me. With a gasp I pulled myself free from his embrace and stared down at his crotch as his dick was pressing firmly against the front of his tuxedo. With an embarrassed expression on his face he muttered.

"Oh! Umm, maybe we should umm start getting ready for ummm round two?"

I just nodded my head up and down with my mouth still hung open and my eyes wide, unable to look away from his impressive looking hard on. As he turned to walk away, a thought occurred to me.

"Oh, hey Mark. Could you untie the back of my wedding dress real quick. I'm not sure if I can get out of this thing by myself."

Still standing in my doorway, he untied the knots and ribbons. I cupped my breasts to keep the front of the dress from falling down and exposing myself. Feeling a little frisky, I stood on my tippy toes to kiss his masculine cheek then told him to go get ready. I jumped into my room and closed the door before anything else could happen. I wanted to invite him in, but I also needed a moment to think. I just gave a man an erection. I wasn't trying to do it, it wasn't my goal when we started kissing. It just happened. He said I was the sexiest of all the girls. Has he jacked off while thinking about me? That thought turned me on more than feeling his hard on through my dress did. I should have felt grossed out, but I was actually intrigued. His dick certainly looked sizable while pushing out against his pants. Without thinking about it, I started fondling my tits through the fabric of the wedding dress. I let go of the cups and pushed the dress further down to have access to my hardening nipples. As I pinched my nipples and ran circles around my areolas the dress fell to the floor. My pussy was quivering for some attention at that point so I stepped out of the bundle of lace at my feet, pulled my panties off and made my way to my bed. As I softly ran a finger up and down my lips to spread my natural lubrication, I couldn't get Mark's dick out of my mind. I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like deep inside me as my fingers slid into my entrance. I start to softly moan as the pleasure built in my core but I need more stimulation so I open my nightstand. Reaching for my vibrator, I spot a different toy next to it. The new toy was a dildo!! It was shaped just like a real dick with veins and a head. It was longer and fatter than my own dick was, honestly it was a little intimidating but my wet pussy was in desperate need to be filled. I sat back against the head board as I started working the head of the rubber cock up and down my lips to get some lubrication. Not sure if it was enough, I brought the dildo closer to my mouth to spit on it. Running my hand up and down the shaft to fully coat it with my spit and my vaginal juices did something to me. It turned me on more than I care to admit. Deep down I knew I shouldn't be having those thoughts but I couldn't help it. It just felt natural to desire a man's dick. Satisfied with the slickness of my dildo, I lined it up to my sex and pressed the head into my soaking pussy. My new muscles expanded to handle the girth, my eyes rolled back, and a loud moan erupted from my mouth. I continued to pinch my sensitive nipples as I applied more pressure to my dildo to sink deeper inside. Slowly, inch by inch my walls stretched, threatening to split me in half. The slight pain and discomfort almost caused me to pull it out and use my vibrator, but I felt like I could handle it. I felt like I needed it. I wanted it. If I couldn't take the size of my dildo, how would I ever take the size of Mark.

"AH, AH, AHHH! GOD THAT'S BIG!!"

I called out as my pussy fully engulfed the length and girth of my new toy. It reached new depths within me that I never knew existed. As I slowly pulled it in and out, the pain and discomfort subsided and was replaced by pure pleasure. Every nerve ending inside my pussy sent sparks of energy throughout my body as I sped up the pace. My inner muscles clenched as my mind wandered to Mark. I hadn't even seen him with his shirt off but I still imagined his strong chest and torso, his arms pinning me down as he thrust in and out. I remembered his masculine scent as I held him close. My pussy got even wetter. Every nerve in my body exploded with euphoric pleasure as I called his name out.

"Oh Yeah Mark. Fuck me like that baby. Harder Mark! Harder Mark! Oh fuck Mark. You're gonna make me cum baby. SHIT, SHIT I'M CUMMING! AAAHHH!!!"

My climax overwhelmed me. I laid there panting, trying to catch my breath as I rode the roller coaster of a female orgasm. When my body finally stoped trembling, I felt at peace, I felt so calm until I saw the clock and realize I only had twenty minutes until the next round started.

I jumped off my bed, pulled the wedding veil free from my hair and found my schedule on the snack bar with a package beside it. The schedule read that round two starts at 2:00p.m. and the dress code was "swimwear". I open the box to discover a purse shaped beach bag with a big red flower printed on the front. Inside the bag were a red bikini, flip flops, sunglasses, sunblock, a beach towel, and a Hawaiian lei inside. Well that seemed easy enough, at least I didn't have to get all fixed up again. I took the bikini into the bathroom with me and cleaned myself up a little after I sat down to pee. The bikini bottoms fit nicely around my plump ass cheeks. It wasn't as revealing as I thought it might have been, but I guess this show was on network tv so they couldn't get too racy. Seeing the smooth flatness between my legs in the refection of the mirror caused a stir inside me. You would think the big perfect tits hanging from my chest would be a dead give away but something about being dickless now sealed the deal that I was really a girl. I shook those thoughts away and turned my attention to the bikini top. I fumbled with the strings for a time but couldn't figure it out. I was going to need help with this. I steped into my flip flops, then look into my closet to find a shirt to wear so that I could search for help without being topless. Someone had obviously been in my closet. Most of the clothing had been replaced by new clothes. Everything was a shade of red, or had some kind of red accent in it. I guess we couldn't have Mrs. Carly Red wearing a different color than red. I grabbed a red tank top that had the words. "Future MILF" printed on it and pulled it over my head. My nipples were poking through much like Harriet's tend to do but I really liked the look. I checked in the mirror real quick to touch up my makeup and teased my hair a little. Then I threw the beach bag over my shoulder and left my room.

1...45678...11