Gamer Girl - Holly Santos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, he was heated." Gerald commented, but I was already running across the parking lot to the stairs leading up to my flat.

I was relieved to find Holly and Walter sitting on the couch playing Mortal Kombat, kind of hugged up together. Walter was serving as sort of a tutor while she was laser focused on the onscreen tournament. The coffee table in front of them was haphazardly stacked with half eaten sandwiches and a few opened sodas and beers. Gerald caught up gasping like he was having a coronary as they both noticed. Walters eyes became these big saucer sized pools of white with his corona tiny in the middle. His long, thin lips stretched into a wide grin at Gerald's sweaty countenance.

"I DIDN'T DO NOTHING MAN, SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY MAN!!" both of us, Gerald and I realized Walter was piss drunk off his ass. This wasn't a good thing because he was a recovering alcoholic after his tumultuous breakup.

"What?' Holly glanced up at both of us, shrugging.

"HEY Y'ALL, WE MIGHT NOT BE SEEING JIMMY NO MORE!!" Walter drunkenly yelled, completely toasted slobbering all over the place as Holly side eyed him disparagingly. Gerald nudged past me taking the bags to the dining room table as she continued playing.

"Fuck happened up in here?"

Gerald's comments drew me to the dining room finding the sandwich platter ravaged, the floor littered with fragments of bread, meat all imprinted with the boots Jimmy had been wearing. An upturned can of soda on the tiled floor had a puddle of grape liquid surrounding it.

"MAN, THAT NIGGA JIMMY LOST IT GERALD; HE CRAZY MAN!!" Walter was on his knees on the couch facing our direction for a few seconds before Holly roughly pulled him the other way beside her.

"Holly, you trashed my place?"

"I didn't do shit." She was still playing as I stared at her bulky profile. I noticed that Walter's pants were unbuckled, and his fly half opened leaving me with no choice but to confront her. Gerald was already trying to clean up the mess, but I waved him off.

"Holly, we need to talk." She instantly paused the game robotically craning her head in my direction with the iciest of stares.

"Fine." She shoved the controller into Walter's chest following me into my bedroom as Gerald looked on, pensive. Holly entered first arms folded across her massive bosom, petulant as ever. I closed my bedroom door softly.

"You fucking my friends up in my place?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me just fine."

"You think I'd do something like that, Gerald?" Her eyes narrowed into slits, not out of anger but in a display of hurt, betrayal. Holly looked unmovable, ready to explode breathing hard as I spoke.

"I'm asking a question, that's all."

"No, I didn't fuck your friends Derrick; but your boy Jimmy wanted to fuck real bad and shit. So, I pulled his fucking player card and he had a losing hand." I did a double take at her street explanation of events.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, HOLLY?!!" I heard myself yell as she closed the distance between us, but went to the bedroom door cracking it, peering out at my friends. Seconds later the volume of my television blared full blast with the sounds of battling digital gladiators. Holly closed the door pressing her butt into it regarding me quizzically.

"So, I'll spell it out for you."

"You do that."

"Jimmy boy thought he was getting it in with me because he's pretty with big muscles and a mixed mutt like me. Yeah, he pushed up on me talking all this shit in Spanish about turning me out, licking my pussy for hours and fucking my brains out. Gotta admit, pretty boy got a good verbal game, but I was the only one holding."

"Holly?"

"Chill Derrick, check it out like this, man." Holly leaned back, pressing her weight into my bedroom door drawing up her oversized jersey until the bottom of her huge, covered breasts began to appear. Her other hand unbuckled the belt until her panties came into view. Holly crooked a thumb into those tight panties revealing her muff.

"What're you doing?"

"Showing you Derrick; see I went with it getting your boy all hot and bothered trying to see if he was that kind of fuck boy. I really wanted to see if he would try to fuck in his friend's place, see if he was that nasty, right? What kinda jerk wad would do some shady shit like that, huh?!"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing...just got him in the game Derrick; got him so hot and bothered showing him these big ass titties and this tight flight coño; stupid motherfucker got his dick out in your kitchen with my back against the wall. He didn't even care Walter was in the other room."

"Shit!"

"Stop tripping, Jimmy got heated because I giggled at his five incher. I knew he was your friend, so I tried to play it off, but he was pissed. I mean, what was he gonna do with all this, shooting a kiddie pistol, huh? He tried to play it off too, acting like he didn't do nothing, but I guess I was triggered."

"Triggered?"

"Look I'm a bitch Derrick; we both know that and it ain't got nothing to do with our deal. So, if I tell you; will you still be buds with benefits with me, eh?"

"I don't know, what did you do, Holly?"

"Your friend Walter is a big, fucking nerd." The hair on the back of my neck stood up.

"Holly?!"

"Serious, that nigga wearing a long sleeved dress shirt and tie over some fucking sweatpants. He got like, these white socks with some cheap ass Stacy Adams shoes, too!!" She errantly twirled a finger in her bushy lion's mane.

"HOL-LEEE!!" I was fit to be tied.

"He looks like a virgin, so I was watching him and Jimmy playing sort of messing with him. I started rubbing my sweet spot giving him the side eye in front of Jimmy and shit. I knew he was checking me out hard, real fucking hard. So the second he tried crossing a leg over his junk, I yanked his sweat pants down. NOW THAT MOTHERFUCKER'S HOLDING SOME MEAT!! Shit popped up like a fucking Jack in the Box!!"

"You did that in front of Jimmy?!"

"Yeah, he was a douchebag; Walter was so cool, and he even let me stroke it. Jimmy didn't like that shit because I was looking him in the eye the whole time; I guess I shouldn't have licked my lips, huh?"

"You heinous bitch."

"What're you mad at me about; Jimmy's the one who trashed your fucking place! Acting like a spoiled kid because I teased him a little." At this point, my eyes were staring at on another as Holly made excuses for the chaos she caused.

"Damn, you're too savage."

"But we're still cool right?" Holly sounded anxious letting the jersey drop down over her still unbuckled belt and opened, baggy jeans. I sat on the edge of my bed hunched over with my chin on my fists, regarding the mega-busty ingenue.

"I don't know about this; I just wanted to play some video games today."

"Derrick, I didn't stop nobody from playing no fucking video games; your supposed friend thought he was running up in me raw, in your place, man. It ain't my fault he's so childish about his shortcomings and I never even said shit to him about it. Chico lindo falso need to get his mind right because he's just mad Walter's nerdy ass packing twelve bars of chocolate."

"Stop it, bitch." Holly walked over placing both palms flat on the tops of my thighs.

Her huge breasts strained against the oversized football jersey covering them.

"That shit's thick, but I already have a dance partner, right? You ain't mad about me stroking your other homeboy a little, are you? I was just fucking with douche Jimmy, okay Derrick?" Again she was earnest, but I was staring down at her hands on my thighs, sneering.

"GO WASH YOUR HANDS!!"

Holly snickered quickly disappearing from my bedroom to the bathroom. The sound of running water followed as I pondered facing my friends who already knew. I steeled myself stepping out into the corridor between my two bedrooms. Holly was standing inside the bathroom door open, meticulously washing her hands. Gerald was predictably playing it off like he was playing the game throughout our conversation while Walter glared at me doing the uncanny valley thing with his eyes.

"Hey Derrick, hold up." Holly called wiping her hands clean with a hand towel before smelling them.

"What?"

"Uhm, remember that thing we talked about? You know; us going somewhere nice, huh?" I facepalmed realizing her relentless nature.

"You're not gonna let me have a moment of peace, are you?"

"You promised."

"I did not."

"Hombre, me vas a hacer así después de que te di un coño de bomba y expuse a tu apestoso amigo perra por el perro que es, ¿¡eh negro!? ¡¡Debería joderte por ser tan ingrato, pero te necesito!!" She was already ranting pulling her phone from her back pocket.

"Whatever." I took a seat beside Walter but motioned to his open fly until he drunkenly got my meaning. Holly continued grumbling in her language in my bathroom as I found Gerald and Walter staring at me.

I was determined to have my day as originally planned playing a few games enjoying the company of my remaining friends. Holly stayed sulking in the bathroom with her phone while we played a few games. The whole atmosphere was skewed, but I was determined to find my gaming stride playing with the Terminator while Gerald found his stride with Spawn.

Walter attempted to continue drinking from two half opened cans of beer, but I politely took them placing them on the far end of my coffee table. I didn't want to remove them outright because it would ultimately be his choice about getting back on the bottle in the long run.

"Hey Derrick man, I just wanna say how sorry ah am, bout your girl and everything." Slurred speech aside, his southern roots were wholly apparent when he got shit faced.

"Don't worry about it Walter; why're you drinking anyway?"

"Holly passed me a taste talking all about how ah needed a drink to loosen up and the like. I was gonna tell her about my issues, but she was kinda pushy, and cute as fuck."

"What about your fucking sobriety, huh?"

"Ah, it's okay man; just go on back to them boring meetings anyhow. Hey Derrick, uhm Derrick?" He was loose and rubbery looking, head slightly swiveling as Gerald shot me a look. We wanted the same things out of this afternoon and Holly Santos thought otherwise.

"What Walter." My slovenly inebriated bud meticulously straightened his back, his expression going deadly serious as Gerald perked up, both of us unsure of what would happen next.

"Your girl grabbed muh fucking dick, man." He suddenly went rubbery again crashing face first into my chest snickering wetly. I shoved him off sending his upper half over the opposite arm of my couch.

"I'm making you some fucking coffee, fool." Walter kept snickering as I got up noticing Holly watching from the corridor, phone in hand. She looked anxious intermittently staring between the face of her phone and me.

Holly slowly followed me into the kitchen making herself busy grabbing a broom from the corner by the garbage can sweeping up the mess Jimmy left behind. It was a halfhearted affair as her eyes remained fixed on me while I brewed a strong cup from a blend I'd ordered online.

"Derrick." Her voice was softened.

"What is it?"

"Uhm, I'm so sorry about everything. I understand you just wanted to chill with your friends, but I have to admit that I'm an asshole. So, we good, right?"

I glanced over finding her staring at me holding the broom. It was unintentionally wedged between her enormous breasts, the upper portion hidden in her cleavage with the rest emerging phallically with the top pressing under her chin.

"What is going on with you?" She checked her phone, looking at my face again.

"I need you to come with me; it's really important."

"Where?"

"Just do it; can't you just trust me?"

"Tell me the truth."

"Maldito hijo de puta, ¿por qué no puedes hacer lo que te digo? Maldita sea, ¡¿por qué no puedes simplemente ponerte en la fila como todos los otros chicos se divierten en mis malditas tetas?!!" I betrayed no emotion wisely giving her nothing to go on until she copped to whatever mischief was afoot.

"Guess I'm gaming then; oh make sure you get that fucking grape soda up while you're in a cleaning mood." I took the fresh mug and a coaster out to the living room setting it in front of Walter.

"DERRICK!" She called after me.

Of course I ignored her betraying no hint that I was becoming infectiously curious to know what she had going on that required my presence. After all the mischief and chaos she'd brought into my home, I wanted her to squirm. Petulant Leo female that she was, this didn't sit well with the mixed beauty as she snarled and mumbled under her breath cleaning up my kitchen and dining room.

I almost had to threaten physical violence to get Walter drinking, but he started steadily sipping as Gerald and I dueled on my flat screen television wearing the guises of Robocop and Kung Lao. The razor sharp fedora wearing monk was my signature character. I glanced out the corner of my eye finding Holly standing at my side, silently bristling with entitled Latina rage.

"Yes?"

"You need to get up and come with me." It sounded like an order this time, militaristic.

"No."

"Don't make me do something I don't wanna do; I know I'm a bitch and god gave me these big ass titties for a reason, so I'm used to getting what I want nigga; you're gonna do what I want even if I have to get dirty."

"You could also get tossed out of here on your ass, too." I kept playing as Holly looked at my friends sitting there befuddled waiting for the next shoe to drop. Her eyes settled on Gerald as an evil smirk appeared on her face.

"Man you always checking me out; not getting none at home, nigga?" I waved Gerald off, wanting him to ignore her too. His ego thought otherwise.

"I JUST MET YOUR ASS TODAY, DARLING!!" Holly snickered leaning over with both hands on her knees making her breasts surge downward against the oversized football jersey. Her head and torso obscured my view of the television.

"Wow, marriage really does kill brain cells, huh? That fat ass wife and all those kids got your headspace all jacked up nigga. Yeah, that fucking redbone Grimace setting on your head so tough that you can't remember these fool!!"

Holly ended her insult with a slap to the sides of her immense boobs with both hands that created an epic motion ripple in front of Gerald and Walter.

"Uhm, you... the convention. Yeah, you're that rude female that cut in line!" Gerald's eyes went wide as he recalled our partially failed excursion to a porn convention. The wife intercepted him before he could get inside, embarrassing him publicly.

"Yeah that's right baby." Holly winked.

"Derrick man, what the fuck?!"

I hadn't mentioned hooking up with Holly Santos because I still hadn't come clean about my failed date with Jenny Delacruz. I hadn't revealed the dumpster fire that almost ended with me getting pegged by a psycho. Holly had come in serendipitous fashion afterward and remained at the periphery of my circle ever since. Gerald would likely take this as me holding out on him, but my portly friend had other pressing issues with the wife, presently. Holly glanced over at my face smiling before addressing him again.

"People still telling your fat ass that you look like Craig Robertson, eh payaso?" Gerald was disarmed by her roguish charm breaking into a grin at the memory of Holly from that fateful Friday evening.

"So Derrick, we gotta get up outta here."

"No."

"Look, I'm getting tired of asking; you're coming with me fool." She remained steadfast insistent.

"No."

I continued playing taking advantage of Gerald's shock to completely destroy his character on my flatscreen with the aged version of Arnold Schwarzenegger's signature character. Holly turned her attention to Walter sipping from his mug of coffee.

"Hey Walter, ever had your dick sucked?" Torrents of coffee spewed all over my coffee table and the adjacent love seat Gerald was presently sitting on.

"THAT'S ENOUGH HOLLY!!" I was ready to toss her out on the stoop, but she got on her knees beside me.

"Hey Walter, would you?" She continued, her voice faux husky.

I got up quickly leaving her face level with my crotch quickly realizing the unlikely gambit of challenging her. Holly Santos was a large buxom girl with a willful, thuggish attitude for the most part. She'd been putting the worst parts of her personality on display in order to get what she wanted at all costs.

In fact her giving it up when she initially got into my apartment was designed to open my nose making me pliable to her wishes. I'd crossed the line into a street test of wills or an outright donnybrook on the table. Holly left me no choice in the matter as Gerald and a still semi-addled Walter watched.

"So, what're we doing babe?" Holly glanced over at my friends before looking up into my face licking her lips in salacious jest. I offered a hand she took standing to look me in the eye as we bumped chests.

"Come on, times up for the bullshit." I snagged her bicep half dragging the social dissident to the half opened front door.

I applied stern pressure to her arm letting her know I meant business, but she used her other hand to slam the door turning into my body. We were so close I could feel her breath on my face. Gerald and Walter were staring waiting for the other shoe to drop as she slowly grinned.

"Hey Derrick; one question?"

"WHU-AAAAT?!"

"Are you a gambling man?" Holly asked still grinning looking over between the faces of my remaining friends.

"Spill it?"

"Tell you what homie; instead of us getting into a fight in your living room; I'll make you a bet and if you lose, I'll get the fuck out and never come back." She shrugged off my grasp still smiling as I looked over at my buddies. Walter took a deep sip of his coffee and shrugged.

"What's the bet?"

Holly grabbed my bicep leading me cautiously over to the couch directing me to sit down beside Walter. Then she glanced at Gerald snapping her fingers at him motioning toward the space between us until he took that seat. She took the love seat in Gerald's former spot staring at us, smiling.

"I'll take all three of you on that stupid ass game and if I lose to any of you, I'll leave without trashing the place. I win, Derrick; you're coming right out that door with me wherever I wanna go, nigga."

"I don't care if Derrick go nowhere with your ass." Gerald exclaimed as Walter shook his head in agreement on a wobbly neck.

"Shut up fool."

"But he right-what we care about Derrick going out with you Holly?" Walter added as her brow furrowed.

"¡¡ESTÚPIDO CULO ESTÚPIDO OKEYDOKE NIGGA CIERRE LA FOLLADA Y ESCUCHA CUANDO TU MAMMA ESTÁ HABLANDO CON ADULTOS!! ¡¡POR QUÉ NO TE PEGAS ESA GRAN POLLA EN LA BOCA Y CHUPAS A ESA PERRA!!" Holly didn't appreciate being interrupted.

"Holly get on with it." I interjected.

"Look, every time one of you fools wins; I'll take something off." I facepalmed before glancing over at Gerald and Walter whose eyes were wide as saucers. My friends only had hints of what was hidden under her clothing while I knew explicitly what she was holding.

"Yeah, and when we win, you walking out of here butt naked too." I added trying to call her bluff with higher stakes, but she just smiled over her hand. I looked over at my buddies already knowing they were game.

"Guess we have a deal." We hooked our fingers together over my coffee table pulling back in tandem creating an audible snap to seal the deal.

Holly snatched up the controller staring at it for a few seconds hunched over on my loveseat. Walter and Gerald found themselves reaching for the opposing controller at the same time. Gerald gave our still semi-inebriated associate a disparaging look which resulted in him going first. Walter sulked as Gerald predictably selected Scorpion, an old standby and icon of the Mortal Kombat franchise.