Gamer Girl - Holly Santos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WAVE BACK!!" Holly growled. I slightly waved at this mature Latina unsure of what was happening.

The woman returned my wave giggling with a hand cupped over her mouth before gathering up the hem of that bomber jacket raising it to reveal the cutoff shorts she was wearing. This pear shaped woman quickly turned her back to me revealing a humongous, jiggly looking ass that was way bigger than my fucking chest. My jaw dropped automatically, and I got wood with extreme prejudice. For some reason, I felt embarrassed looking over to see Holly filming our weird impromptu mating ritual for prosperity.

The woman gave the slightest of movements causing her enormous derriere to clap for my viewing pleasure. Those plus sized daisy dukes were digging deep between those pinkish, pale cheeks and I doubted she was even wearing underwear. My fake jump off turned back around laughing at the expression on my face waving again as she leaned seductively on the hood of her car. I wondered if I should go out to meet her.

"Call her over; she says her name is Christine." The way Holly worded it, gave me pause.

"Christine?"

"Call her, wave her in here, nigga." I looked away for a moment but found her already walking in my direction.

The front of her t-shirt had a drawing of Betty Boop in a black one piece bikini on the front with the tagline "BOYS ARE STUPID BUT THEY KISS GOOD". Christine had her head down already doing the walk of shame, hands stuffed in the pockets of that oversize bomber jacket. Her legs quivered a bit with some obvious cellulite but were solid enough glistening with baby oil. Her feet looked tiny in comparison to the rest of her with toenails painted pink.

"Uhm oh, hey Christine." My voice faltered into near falsetto tone as she moved faster than she appeared standing before me at the motel room door.

"Like what you see Tyrone?" Her voice was startling in that she sounded like a kid. It had a juvenile saccharine tone to it that you would associate with someone much younger.

"Uhm, Tyrone?" I verbally fumbled.

Christine was already in the zone cupping my cheek stealing a passionate kiss that took me by surprise as she nudged her way inside. Her free hand was already cupping my package as I broke off the kiss. Holly suddenly slammed the half opened door loudly using her weight as the woman regarded her suddenly wide eyed, mouth agape.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOUR ASS, HUH MOM?!!" Holly put her phone down on the motel table as her mother looked up into my eyes, blown away at the assumed deception.

"Asshole."

I was caught off guard by the startling strength of this woman as she used both hands to shove me backward into the motel room door. The small of my back hit the door handle and I went over like a ton of bricks. Holly grabbed a handful of her brunette mane laying in several haymakers that should have knocked her mother clean out. This woman appeared to shrug it off grabbing a dueling handful of Holly's sandy mane launching some blows into her belly with equal ferocity. I struggled to my feet intent on stopping the brawl.

"HEY, CUT IT OUT; YOU SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING!!"

For the second time in a row I was bowled over as the women became this spinning tempest of female flesh ripping and yanking on each other's hair. Mrs. Santos was unintentionally swung into me with the force of a boulder sending me falling backward over the only chair in the room. I went head first ending up on my belly as Mrs. Santos used her lower center of gravity to bulldoze her daughter into the wall with an audible impact. She began slamming Holly's skull into the wall as I got up on all fours trying to stand.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUCKING WITH MY LIFE, YOU LITTLE BITCH!!"

Mrs. Santos was livid and her elfish midget sounding voice just as jarring.

Holly had two big handfuls of her mother's hair driving her knee up into the woman's crotch making her double over in pain. Holly followed this up with a descending pancake slap that sounded like it broke the sound barrier as it collided with the left side of her mother's face. Holly Santos was an absolute beast following that up with a kick to the gut before dipping down grabbing her mothers thick legs as the woman rained blows on her back.

"IT'S MY FUCKING JOB MOTHER; YOU'RE A GODDAMN WHORE!!" Holly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OH MI MIERDA DIOS, CÓMO TE ATREVES A HABLARME ASÍ, PEQUEÑA PUTA!! Te di a luz y ahora te voy a follar y matarte, perra!!" This woman was definitely Holly Santos' mother in no uncertain terms.

"VAMOS ENTONCES, CULO GRANDE, TENGO MUCHO MÁS PARA TI ESTA NOCHE MAMÁ!!" Mrs., Santos beat on her daughter's back with both fists, but yelped when she found herself lifted up off the floor as Holly lost her footing sending both women into the bed with a thunderous impact.

The momentum took both women completely across the mattress to the far side of the bed. Mrs. Santos landed on her head with a thud, leaving her lower half visible above the bed. I was treated to the sight of that massive, loose jiggly butt and flailing thick legs as Holly 's arm piston smashed presumably into the mature woman's head. Holly managed to get off three decisive blows before I captured her wrist with both of my hands.

"STOP IT, YOU'LL KILL HER!!" I yelled as hysterical as both women.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME DERRICK!!" Holly snarled with her other hand palming her mother's face like a basketball.

"NO, STOP IT HOLLY!!" Mrs. Santos took the opportunity to sink her teeth into the soft parts of her adult daughter's hand.

"OOOWWWWW!!" Holly screamed letting go of her mother allowing the woman's weight to carry her legs over into her chest. Mrs. Santos used both of her powerful legs shoving them into Holly's huge bust knocking her back into my knees. The shrieking cacophony cause by these women had my ears ringing.

Mrs. Santos managed to scramble over the top of the mattress like a runaway bull unintentionally taking most of the bedding with her as she toppled over on the other side with a heavy impact. The better part of valor set in as she righted herself sweeping the wild hair out of her scratched and bruised face. Our eyes met for an instant, her face twisting into a snarl.

"You black mother fucker!"

Mrs. Santos flipped me a one finger salute as Holly scrambled after her taking the same path over the mattress. Unfortunately, this left her wide open as "mom" planted her fist square in the center of Holly face mashing her nose to mush.

Holly rolled over on her back as I recovered, but Mrs. Santos wasn't through yet actually so pissed that she grabbed the chair off the floor wildly flinging it in our direction. I batted it away with my left arm as the middle aged Latina made good her escape.

"WHERE YOU GOING MOM; I TOLD YOU I GOTTA WHOLE LOT MORE FOR YOU, BITCH!!" Holly was up and out the door in seconds on her mother's trail. My arm was stinging with pain as I got outside finding Mrs. Santos pulling out of her parking space as Holly ran beside the car.

"¡¡LLEVA ESTA CASA A PAPÁ, PUTA!!"

Holly managed a vicious running sucker punch through the open driver's side window that looked like it destroyed her mother's face. The car swiveled a bit before burning rubber out into the adjacent street. Mrs. Santos was in the wind.

Holly was sent rolling from the momentum of the speeding car and the swinging motion of her fist as I ran up worried, she'd been struck by the car. She was on her knees already waving me off as I noticed some people gathered around the motel manager's office.

"Get my phone Derrick, hurry." I ran back snagging her phone from the table in the motel room.

The room was completely trashed. I also found Mrs. Santos wireframe glasses. A motel employee, some Asian kid was walking in my direction as I got back finding Holly sitting on the curb near the motel entrance.

"Thanks Derrick, take these keys and go sit in the car."

"Let's go together." She waved me off as I noticed the panicked motel employee running out of our room. He had a phone pressed to his ear probably calling the cops.

"Just sit in the car and wait for me; if shit goes sideways, just drive home." She was glistening with sweat, her own features sporting the beginnings of a swollen right eye and cut bottom lip. Holly was as much a mess as her mother.

"I'll stay with you, talk to the cops."

"No, you'll get us busted if you do; I got this." I realized the validity of her words as the sirens got louder. I started to back away worried about her fate when the police showed up.

"HEY DERRICK!!" She yelled after me surrounded by onlookers already filming with their own phones.

"Yeah?"

"Hold this for me, babe." Holly doffed her jersey sitting there in her white tank with no bra underneath.

Some of the bystanders teenaged boys obviously associates of the motel employee, were bowled over by the reveal of her massive cleavage as I caught her discarded jersey.

I half stumbled running across a rock garden bordering the front of the motel while Holly sat there on the curb waiting. She looked crestfallen and beat to shit from the nefarious brawl with her mother. This woman had a story to tell that I wanted to hear as I barely made it inside her jeep before two patrol cars appeared at the motel parking lot entrance. I sat in the passenger seat looking in the side mirror as four officers stepped out of their vehicles, hands on their weapons.

Two officers were talking to Holly while the other two dispersed the nosey bystanders. She was bawling her eyes out as I noticed her talking to a Hispanic cop exclusively. I figured she was playing the Spanish speaking card pretending not to know English as he took her identification.

The other cop, some redheaded white dude with a buzzcut attempted to cuff her, but he waived his partner off. Holly was really sobbing assuming a meek, demure posture surrounded by the officers. The Hispanic one gave her an initial pat on the back which became a gradual backrub.

Ten minutes later, Holly was posing for a few pics with the cops and a couple with the teenagers appearing to give her number to that Hispanic officer smoothing things over. I ducked down in her jeep as both patrol cars sped by to parts unknown.

My heart was thumping the whole time as she measured each step back to her ride. Holly lightly rapped on the driver side window looking contrite as she got behind the wheel taking a few moments to calm down. We sat there staring out at passing traffic.

"I used your pic for a fake profile to catch my mom cheating again."

"Kinda figured that out."

"Man, I stay on her ass about stepping out on my dad; I been talking to her on WhatsApp for a few weeks now pretending to be "Tyrone" and she was playing hard to get, but I talked her into hooking up at our motel. It was kind of sudden because she messaged me this morning saying dad was going to work."

"What're you gonna do about this shit? You can't be fighting your own mother like that all the time, Holly."

"But I will Derrick; if I have to, I'm gonna kick her fat ass until the day she dies. I'll still be fucking her up when she's old and gray in the retirement home because it's what she deserves." We sat there for another few moments as a question filtered into my mind.

"What do you deserve?"

Instead of answering my question, Holly covered my hand with her own slipping the car keys from my grasp. She pulled out onto the street hitting the freeway but going in the opposite direction from my place. This worried me because I didn't know if she were going after her mother again, but I put my seatbelt on knowing I was along for the ride. It was somber and quiet as we ended up getting off on the opposite side of the valley into this completely Hispanic area. Holly was still breathing hard trying to hold emotion in check, sniffling.

My eyes focused on her dashboard noticing a satellite radio installed there. Some music would've been nice, but I settled for glancing out my window at the densely populated building and homes. It was early evening and the streets were still densely packed with people, visitors from all walks of life. I tended to notice the shadier looking guys kicking myself internally for assuming they were thugs or some such. It was a testament to my upbringing and a perennial shame that such thoughts crossed my mind looking at other human beings.

"Radio works, you don't have to sit here quiet or nothing." Holly switched on the radio filling the car with the ethereal strains of "Nights Over Egypt" by The Jones Girls.

"Sometimes you just gotta know when to be quiet."

"You hungry?"

"I'm good."

She turned off the street into the drive through of some neighborhood wannabee Carl's Junior ordering two bags stuffed with burgers, fries, and other assorted food stuffs. I ended up holding a styrofoam drink caddy filled with large sodas as she tooled down this really narrow side street off a connecting alley near the restaurant. This street was made narrow by the cars, trucks and one omnipresent construction dumpster as her jeep pulled up to the front of this ratty looking apartment building.

"Hey Derrick?"

"Yeah?"

"If you look in your side mirror, you'll see a couple of shitty craftsman style houses next to this building." I looked in my side mirror finding the short row of homes wedged together that Holly spoke of, puzzled.

"Uhm, I see them." Holly reached down pulling up her discarded jersey, drawing it over her head covering up.

"There's a house there with this kinda tall fenced into yard; I grew up there."

"Uh, okay."

"Mom still lives there, but dad..." Holly mashed down on her horn a few times with her fist making enough noise to wake the neighborhood. I didn't know what to expect still staring at the side view mirror half expecting her mother to appear ready to resume brawling.

"¡¡HERMANA GRANDE, TIENES COMIDA PARA NOSOTROS!! ¡¡ESTAMOS REALMENTE HAMBRIENTOS!!" Two little boys who couldn't have been older than ten popped up at my passenger side, starling me enough to flinch. Both of the kids were all teeth, grinning ear to ear regarding Holly.

"Ernan, what have I told you about being rude when I have guests." One of the kids, this darker olive colored little guy scoffed offering his hand through my open window. I shook it noticing that he kind of snatched it back. The other kid, this slightly pudgy lighter kid, was eyeing the sodas in my lap.

"My name is Ernan, uhm Ernan Santos. Holly is my old sister, too." He offered sullenly.

"BIG SISTER, BIG SISTER FOOL!!" Holly scolded her little brother making his friend laugh aloud. She half reached across me snapping her fingers in his face wanting her kid brother to walk around to her side of the car.

"My name is Oscar Jiménez and I'm Ernan's best friend in the world. I'm like a brother to him and everything." This adolescent eagerly shook my hand as Ernan appeared at Holly's driver side door.

"Nice to meet you guys, my name is Derrick."

"So what?!" Ernan replied coldly reminding me of his old sister.

"¡¡CERRAR TU MUDA BOCA ANTES DE QUE SALGA DE ESTE COCHE Y LOTE TU TRASERO ESTRECHO AQUÍ EN LA CALLE TONTO!! ¡¡SABES QUE TENGO MI CINTURÓN EN EL COMPARTIMENTO DEL GUANTE!!" Whatever Holly said shut the kid down who looked ready to bolt down the street. She was one step ahead of him with a quick handful of his t-shirt.

"Sorry Derrick."

"Ernan I love you, but I gotta make sure you don't grow up to be no dumbass; what's up with dad?"

"He on the couch, sleep."

"ERNAN?!"

"Dad 's drunk, passed out watching some games. It's okay cause he don't got no work tonight." Ernan corrected himself crestfallen with just the slightest bit of fire behind his eyes.

"Take this food inside and make sure he gets something to eat." She handed her kid brother the bags as Oscar took it upon himself to relieve me of the styrofoam drink caddy. A bit of soda ended up in my lap drawing Holly's ire.

"Oscar you better not eat up all the food or I'm gonna talk to your mama!"

"Yes ma'am."

I chuckled at the stern exchange finding it endearing to a fault. Holly smirked covertly punching my shoulder. We watched the boys run into the building excited as Oscar spilled a little more soda. I noticed another kid approaching, this smaller really thin clone of Holly, obviously another younger sibling.

"Maria, get over here!!" Holly called from the car as the twelve year old preteen observed us from the sidewalk, sulking.

"Why?"

I was wondering if all of the siblings had some genetic disposition regarding their attitudes. Maria Santos was about 4' 11" wearing a smudged up t-shirt and white shorts, bare footed. One half of her hair was platted up while the other was a jagged mess of semi-bushy noise. She flinched as Holly got out of the car closing the distance between them quickly. The girl found her head cradled on wither side by Holly's hands. I was intimidated just watching from the car.

"What're they saying?" Holly asked.

"Mom's mad at you for tricking her; tía is clowning her cause you beat her up again. Everybody is talking about how she's gotta whip you to get her respect back." Maria reported under her older sister's intense gaze.

"She know how to find me; is that witch in the house back there?"

"Uhm, nope."

"Where she at Maria and don't lie to me."

"She uhm, well mom got herself another guy to do nasties with off Tinder; I think he Mexican and work at her job, too." I watched Holly fish some dollars out of her pocket holding it just out of reach.

"What's his name?"

"Fernando, and he work with mom at the little bank, too. I-uhm, think she said he a loan agent and fat. They was talking about his thing and that's just nasty." I watched Holly bristle at the knowledge that karma managed to defeat her violent efforts to police her parent's fidelity.

"Go get you something to eat and make sure Oscar's not eating dad's food." Maria shot me a familiar petulant look before scurrying back inside the apartment building as Holly got behind the wheel again.

"Bitch." Her fingers tightened on the steering wheel.

"You pay your little sister to spy on your mother?"

"Fair trade, I bought her a tablet so that she could have social media. Mom wouldn't let us have the family computer after we had to move out. She's got three laptops and she didn't even need it, but she just wanted to stick it to dad."

"Are they divorced, your parents, I mean?"

"No, they just can't live together anymore." Holly replied stoically.

"Sorry."

"It's not that bad I guess; she still gives dad a pity fuck every other Saturday. It's like she doesn't care anymore ever since she got found out about the cheating. Dad got tired of lying to himself every time she came home late or the following day. Moved next door in this building so she could still see her kids."

"Your father sounds like a cool dad." I offered not really knowing what to say.

"He's a pussy."

Her voice cracked with raw emotion prompting me to grab her hand giving it a little squeeze. She leaned over resting her head on my shoulder caressing the top of my hand with her thumb.

"Maybe you should let it go and live your life free; no matter how you feel, it's still between your parents in the long run. I understand Holly, you taking up for your father but this situation with your mother is way too toxic."

"Not just for dad, alright Derrick? It's for my siblings too; you know I have a fifteen year old sister in that two bedroom my dad can barely afford. She's a shut-in doing her schoolwork online because she can't deal with people. My father is always exhausted and trashed when he's not drinking himself to death and mom, is uhm, having a fucking hot girl summer 365 days a year."

"Why don't they get a divorce?"