Gamer Girl - Holly Santos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"¡Fóllame bien el culo, negro! Me gusta terminar allí, ¡así que será mejor que me hagas llorar!"

Holly released her big, thick legs in a whiplash motion locking them in the small of my back drawing in up to the hilt in her derriere. She started bucking up off the bed raising her hips leaving me with the tantalizing option of grabbing big handfuls of her abundant bosom. Her milk started dripping between my fingers as she used her ankles bucking me into her, rough.

There were motion ripples going across her breasts as I banged her out with prejudice. Holly's distressed, whining moans were starting to send me over the edge when she abruptly broke contact, quickly getting on all fours, back arched legs spread far apart resembling a frog on a lily pad. I knew what she wanted, in no uncertain terms.

"PULL MY FUCKING HAIR!!"

I mounted her in a sitting couch grabbing two handfuls of her bushy mane for leverage as my balls slapped her backdoor making her squeal with delight. Her thick, chunky semi-shallow butt was raised in the air supported by her knees, her back a forty-five degree ankle towards the mattress. Holly snatched my pillows under her chin to provide support as her sensitive nipples rubbed on my coverlet.

I was popping my hips mounted over her jockeying this runaway mare like there was no tomorrow. Her face was buried in the pillows and gathered bedspread partially muffling her screams of pleasure as I took it to the next level fucking away like I was trying to rip her apart. Holly's fist started pounding the bed in a staccato series of thumps giving me the impression she was tapping out. I relented as she turned over on her back offering up her tits.

"Quiero tu semen sobre estos Derrick; dame una gran carga de semen para mis grandes tetas culo!! ¡¡Vamos nena!!" Holly instructed breathlessly in Spanish.

I mounted her abdomen pushing my throbbing cock between her humongous udders watching it disappear as she enveloped it. Holly used her fists on the outside of her tits as I drove my member into her milk drenched teats like my life depended on it.

I got on all fours supporting my weight on the balls of my feet to rail her cleavage with impunity. Holly redoubled her grip on her jiggling knockers crossing her arms over her tits, fingers interlocked at the junction where my cock gained entrance. Her criss crossed middle fingers added friction on my downward plunging shaft. The sensation was incredible taking me right over the edge.

"FUH-FUH-FAAAAWWKKK HOLL-LEEEEEEE!!" My right leg started quivering uncontrollably as my load splashed into her sternum hidden behind her enormous boobs.

It was staggering enough to bring my knees onto the mattress at either side of her sternum. I had to hold onto my headboard to keep from crashing down into Holly. My chest was on fire, thumping as I gasped feeling it in every part of my body.

"Derrick?"

"Yeah?"

"Hey nothing personal, but could you pick a side so I can breathe? You're on my chest babe; kinda heavy."

"You should talk." I drifted to Holly's right crashing down beside her. Her enormous boobs were partially pooled in her armpits allowing me to see the gooey mess I'd made of her sternum. Holly glanced over at me.

"You trying to call me fat?"

"Shut up."

Both of us were lying there staring up at my bedroom ceiling pondering what had just occurred and other things during that momentous Saturday. Holly Santos was nothing, but trouble wrapped in a voluptuous mulatta package. The day left both of us trashed and now we were enjoying a moment of relative calm.

"I'm not that bad, am I?"

"Are you kidding; you wrecked me just now Holly."

"Not what I'm talking about; I treated you like shit today, used your pic to get a fight with my mom, fucked with your friends, even played with Walter's dick for a hot minute. I-uhm, just wanna know if you're gonna see me after all that crap. I guess I'm a hot mess, huh?"

"Yeah, you are a hot fucking mess, baby." What else was I supposed to say? Holly Santos laid herself bare making a good argument for keeping her on the periphery of my circle.

"Well, even if we don't hang all that much; you wanna still be friends with benefits?"

There was a bit of anxiousness in her voice that reminded me of the fragile, shattered creature hiding deep inside this large, robust young woman.

I reached over taking her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Derrick?"

"What now?"

"Uhm, you gonna take your clothes off, or what?" I was still dressed albeit messily with my naughty bit exposed. We were so hot and heavy; I hadn't even realized I was still dressed. It was that serious.

"Aw shit." I facepalmed. Holly had this cherubic smirk on her beautiful, partially bruised face.

GAMER GIRL: Holly Santos

THE END

***********

Holly Santos will return...