Gamer Girl - Holly Santos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because she don't want a court order to pay child support and she don't want full custody of my siblings either. That shit would cut into her personal time and ain't no man gonna marry a middle aged thot! She sends a check over every now and then for groceries or clothes but is happy living alone!!"

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, that's why I keep kicking her ass every chance I get. Derrick, I got it wrong the first time going after the asshole who was fucking her, and it cost me everything. That fat cunt is gonna pay me back for everything I lost!! I got that fucking Only Fans to help put food on dad's table and shit. I ain't no whore like her, I do it for security, okay?!!"

"I didn't say anything, Holly."

"I saw it in your eyes when I gave Walter my information. I ain't no whore like my mother, Derrick!!" She was breaking up as I leaned over wiping an errant tear running down her cheek.

"Look, I just didn't expect you to have something like that because you didn't seem the type. No one's judging you and even if I were, you'd be in your rights to tell me to go fuck myself. To be honest, I'm glad I met you, but you're fucking crazy. I was in a bad place and you helped me out with that Holly. I guess it was my duty to be there today, so now we're even."

"Are we, chico negro bonito?"

Holly turned the key filling the car with strains of "MUSIC" by Eric Sermon and Marvin Gaye as we hit the freeway back towards my place. Both of there sat in mutual silence enjoying the music as she breezed down the freeway, bobbing our heads in tandem.

The thick mulata gradually relaxed enough that she leaned back into her seat sliding her hands to the bottom of the steering wheel. It was probably the most chill things had been since I'd laid eyes on her earlier that morning. Her jeep just seemed to glide across the off ramp as our surroundings became more familiar.

Minutes later I was stepping out onto the pavement as Holly leaned against the wheel watching me leave her vehicle. I got a few steps away from her ride when I heard the engine switch off. Holly was still sitting there looking right at me betraying no emotion, a somber aura around her as I stood there. A wry smile formed on my lips as I scratched the back of my head, a hand on my hip.

"My parking space is further in the back, stall four; park behind my car and come on up."

I didn't expect Kendrick Lamar to come blasting out of her speakers as Holly hit reverse driving backward faster than I thought safe. However this was minor compared to the emotional roller coaster she'd put me through along with my friends. I took the stairs knowing she would catch up happily finding that Gerald and Walter had indeed locked up as I entered my apartment.

The screen remained the same with Holly's avatar Sindel still facing my own Kung Lao. I found my laptop on the coffee table along with the remains of a large pepperoni pizza half hanging off the edge of the table in its box. I noticed a kid's shoe on the floor realizing that his wife Shailene probably showed up.

"Oh good, they left us a few slices." Holly appeared pulling the screen door closed up behind us.

"How'd you know about this?"

"I ordered it when I was sitting in your bathroom; before we made the bet." She was locking the door as I got a text from my portly friend regarding his young son's missing shoe. It had been used by his intruding wife as a weapon.

"Oh you got it covered, huh?"

"Something like that." Holly wrapped her arms around my neck rewarding me with a passionate kiss that seemed to go on for a while before I settled into it with my tongue.

My hands were captured softly in hers as Holly guided me to the couch silently directing me to have a seat there before she took the large cardboard box containing the rest of the pizza, into my kitchen. I was about to pick up the controller when I noticed my open laptop.

There was a gooey skid mark of pizza sauce going diagonally across the screen.

The second thing catching my eye explained that streak of marinara. There was no mistaking the extreme closeup of Holly Santos' honey soaked cleavage and how it connected to the shoe on my living room floor. I wouldn't be seeing Gerald for a while.

"I like that one; it's artistic." Holly set a paper plate of warmed up pizza slices next to the laptop.

"I'm pretty fond of it too." She leaned down planting a kiss on my forehead before picking up the laptop.

"I'll take care of this."

The immensely busty ingenue disappeared into my kitchen once more leaving me facing the frozen gameplay on my television. Another text from Gerald filled in the blanks pointing to Walter as the culprit. Apparently, the guys pulled my laptop out eager to make use of the free membership to Holly's Only Fans page.

In the midst of perusing the pics posted, there was a knock at my front door which Walter stupidly answered allowing Shailene into my apartment. Marital chaos ensued resulting in my portly bud bludgeoned into compliance leaving Walter to lock up the place.

"Enjoy yourself babe."

Holly returned with my cleaned laptop and the last can of grape soda. She was in full nurture mode using a wet dish rag to wipe down my coffee table as I ate. Holly busied herself picking up the dining room finally sweeping the tiled floor of my kitchen.

"Man Derrick, your friend Jimmy was so pissed; I just found pieces of sandwich on top of your fridge. I seriously wasn't expecting him to throw a tantrum like that."

"You ordered that pizza to make up for it?"

"No, I ordered that pizza for Gerald and Walter." Holly reiterated sitting down beside me with her plate and the last beer. She took a bite as I processed her words.

"You knew we were gonna be gone, huh?"

Holly leaned in kissing me lightly on the lips handing me a game controller. She picked up the other staring at the screen waiting. Her energy was different this time, calm and innately serene in a manner alien to me. I glanced at her profile as she side eyed me with a wink. Holly unpaused the game, both of us receiving a prompt from my surround sound system.

Sindel's prehensile mane of snow white hair was suddenly around Kung Lao's neck snatching him into a devastating combo that drained his health bar before I could even react. Holly's avatar added insult to injury by producing a spear which she used to sever both of my arms before shoving it under the warrior monk's chin leaving it as the only thing holding him upright. Both of us watched the tip of the spear slowly protrude from the top of Kung Lao's head. "BRUTALITY" appeared over Sindel's head.

"Why didn't you fight me earlier when you could've done that anyway?"

"I didn't know if you would go with me if I embarrassed you." She confessed setting the controller down on the coffee table.

"Shit." I took a bite of pizza as she half turned on the couch facing me nursing her can of beer.

"You weren't the only one who visited that arcade, and you know what?"

"What?"

"Those Korean guys really love tits."

Time kinda froze for a few moments before both of us burst in laughter staring at one another. Holly rose with one knee on the couch cushion, her opposite foot on the floor leaning in for some more impassioned making out. This woman really knew how to kiss eventually pressing her voluptuous frame into my seated body. She grabbed my wrist raising it to her breast.

I suddenly remembered that she wasn't wearing a brassiere any longer having relinquished it after losing a fight to me in our bet. I'd later find out that it was the first of two smoking guns Gerald's wife Shailene noticed upon gaining entrance into my apartment. Gerald and Walter's focused attention on my laptop provided the second sending her into a shoe swinging fit that chased my portly bud down the stairs into the family car.

I really like the way Holly kissed, her particular technique of also nipping and sucking on my bottom lip after swirling her tongue around my mouth while moaning and whimpering the whole time. The tips of my fingers happily discovered her nipple rubbing it between the digits.

The sensation coupled with the friction provided by her clothing caused her to arch her back into me harder as her left leg traveled over mine resting against my inner thigh. Her knee lightly nudged my expanding crotch as she ground her cunt feverishly on top of my thigh. We were in the zone simultaneously as my hands clawed her butt fueling her slit over my thigh in an intense rowing motion.

Holly cupped my cheeks getting more animalistic enhancing her considerable technique with prolonged sucking on my bottom lip. She suddenly ran the flat of her tongue across the front of my face from my chin to the tip of my nose, doffing her jersey beside the couch. Her massive bust was staring me in the face badly hidden behind her embattled cotton tank top. She glanced down over her dual mountains at the expression on my face before discarding the flimsy garment too.

"Oh my god." I whimpered unintentionally.

I'd seen her nude before and every time, the result was the same as I was left staggered by her overwhelming figure in extremes. Holly Santos was definitely a large woman but an rarity in the way the weight was distributed across her body. Buxom, Rubenesque decidedly Zaftig was where Holly fit somewhere in-between with healthy portions of baby fat deposited in her causally sloping belly, fleshy arms and pillowy soft, muted love handles at her sides. Her hips were wide, but slightly squared giving her thick, semi full butt a muscular quality. Her thick legs were more accurately described as gams riding a thin line shapely and athletically defined.

"Bébeme Derrick." Holly moaned in Spanish, wrapping her arms around my head drowning me in her cavernous cleavage.

One of her thick nipple was pressed between my lips as unused milk began flowing freely into my gullet. It was oily and sweet akin to the taste of almond milk. Holly pumped the underside of the breast filled my mouth with her wetness alternating between breasts until she cupped them together wanting both suckled.

I added my hands to the outside of her bust squeezing heartily as I vacuumed sucked drinking as much as my mouth would hold. I mimicked Holly's kissing technique nipping and sucking hard enough to stretch her thick, rubbery nipples. This set her off into wild undulating theatrics as she went for broke humping herself silly on my thigh. I could feel the heated rug burn and friction through my pants.

"¡¡Que se joda Derrick, que me jodas, me estás haciendo correr tanto!! ¡¡Me estoy acabando en tu maldito muslo negro!! ¡Oh sí, chupa esas tetas! Amo esa mierda bebé!! ¡Oh, Derrick, me tienes llorando! Estoy llorando bebe!!"

I'd unintentionally discovered Holly Santos weakness as she erupted in tremors which overtook her body morphing the young twenty-something into a quivering mess rocking and squealing. The distressed, bleating cries almost sounded like she were being corporally punished.

I had to dig my fingers into her doughy love handles to keep the woman from toppling from my lap. It lasted nearly five minutes leaving my features awash in her milky goodness. This was problematic leaving her draped against my torso, half of my face smothered up to the nose with her leaking mams.

"Thas-that's cheating, Derrick." She sighed into my forehead.

My hands were full of her ass, finding the impression of a wallet there which wasn't surprising after our initial meeting. I dug nails into it like I wanted to pinch off a piece before sliding them around undoing her belt, unzipping her baggy jeans. Holly bounced a bit in my lap leaning at an angle, pushing her tit against my face.

Humorously, she squirted a light stream hitting me in the eye, laughing salaciously as the single metal button was unclasped revealing the exquisite, beaded thong hidden from view. Holly gasped as I reached into her loose jeans tugging at the beaded thong in the back drawing it deep into her gluteal cleft, her folds.

"Oh negro bonito, me gusta esa mierda; Tíralo en mi coño. Quiero que te burles de esa mierda hasta que me corra de nuevo, Derrick. ¡Juega conmigo como juegas con ese estúpido videojuego! ¡¡Oh, Derrick, me haces sentir tan jodidamente bien!!"

Her abdomen pressed into my chest allowing her mammoth boobs to engulf my head even more as I reached behind her Holly tugging on the beaded back of her thong running between her cheeks and labia. I managed three fingers inside her snatch rubbing her inner grooves which earned a non-spoken approval in her twerking hips. She was dripping wet and completely ready, but I just wanted to play with her body to my heart's content. Her nails dug into my shoulders as the sultry mulatta straightened her back. I found myself in the shadow created by the underside of her breasts.

"Oh cariño, sigue haciendo esa mierda. Me encanta como me haces sentir!! Hazme lo que quieras!!" Holly moaned slightly working her hips as the back of her beaded thong became slippery with her essence.

Her readiness was further signaled audibly with these squishy sounds as her heavy knockers swayed in front of my eyes. Holly was covered in sweat nibbling on her bottom lip as I continued having my way with her. The humidity generated by our bodies was intense leaving my t-shirt matted to my back.

I was so turned on and hard, it felt like I would cum just from watching her get off, alone. She leaned forward for a few seconds before pulling back still straddling my thigh as her panties came away in my hand, beaded thong, and all. There was a lacy tie undone in the material leaving it now a butterfly shape.

"Now, you know how I put those on; satisfied Derrick?"

"Fuck no."

I tossed them aside entering her from the front with tow digit working that bumpy ridge until she cried aloud. Her sensuous shriek reverberated off my apartment walls. I teased and worked that secret place making rivulets of sweat run down her forehead into her eyes, stinging. She kissed me passionately, eyes tightly shut. I returned her passion with equal, if not overwhelming vigor going so far as to run the flat of my tongue over chin and rounded cheek. My lips went to work on a hickey with which to mark my territory. She was caressing my head with both hands palming it on either side in the throes of a frenetic foreplay.

"¡Derrick, me tienes jodido! Voy a tener que tomar esta polla y hacerla mía. ¡¡Voy a sacarte este buen coño español, negro!!" Holly nimbly undid my fly, feverishly getting my cock out between her thighs wit clear intent.

Her other hand prodded my invading digits out directing me to use her wetness to stroke my tumescence. Her right hand covered my own, roughly assisting me with jagged, tugs of my foreskin.

"I'm fixed, gotta implant so I'm good to go, baby." As a sign of good faith, Holly drew my hand up to her bicep revealing the contraceptive. We hadn't talked about it when we hooked up before.

She'd already conceived a child with her first lover but turned that child over to the father worried that she'd become like her mother. It was a tragedy made all the worse in my opinion after seeing her interaction with her younger siblings. Holly Santos demonstrated a matronly poise and demeanor that wasn't lost on me as she arched her back covertly removing the shoes on her feet. They hit the floor with a heavy thud as the big, shapely ingenue shifted and shimmied out of her baggy jeans getting naked except for the girlish, multi colored ankle socks covering her feet.

"Babe?"

Her athleticism was incredible to behold as she raised a calve allowing me to reach forward removing the sock from her foot followed by the other. I gathered she wanted to be fully nude as she drew her knew forward managing to crouch in my lap. Like I said, Holly Santos was no small woman.

"Ahora, me voy a comer esto, cariño."

The reddened, swollen head of my penis pressed against her mound before slowly disappearing between her folds followed by the rest of my shaft until we were wedged against one another. There was nowhere to go, and I had no leverage of any sort pinned underneath her body.

"Ah, aww shit." It felt like I was already going to climax as she sat there immobile in my lap, stuffed full. She snickered a bit before whispering in my ear.

"You can cum baby; I'm gonna show you how I do it."

I groaned as Holly rolled her hips clockwise in this grinding motion using nothing but her hips. She was steaming hot inside and juicy coating me in her essence. Her lower back arched a little, but her weight made the difference as she went counter clockwise with the same grinding motion eliciting a tortured yelp from me.

"It's okay baby, you can let it go; you can give me some cum. I'm so fucking greedy, baby. Just let go and fill my little kitty up with your spunk. I want it all inside, and then we're really gonna fuck. Derrick, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

Her pussy was so tight, it felt like there was a hand inside gripping my shaft. Holly worked me back and forth picking up steam, but never letting up. I wasn't going anywhere and didn't want to. My inner thighs started pulsing with a churning load of milky cum ready to coat her insides. Her stomach while slightly pudgy in sloping fashion, flexed and undulated as she continued ringing my cock out.

"AWWWW, AWWWW, AHHHHHH HOL-LEEEEEE!!" There was nowhere to go as I blew an epic load into her snatch in several pulsing bursts.

Holly stayed with me, quickly rocking, and sawing her hips getting everything I had to offer. It was slightly frustrating being unable to even push up into her cunt from the bottom. She was taking me in every way fashionable as I flopped around under her like a wet fish, embarrassed. I covered my face with both hands, hiding.

"Ah, somebody is embarrassed; come on, let me see baby." Holly snickered trying to pull my hands away from my face.

"No, stop it."

"Don't be that way, let me see Derrick." Holly pried my hands apart with some force, but I still had my eyes scrunched shut.

"DERRICK-LOOK!!" I opened my eyes.

I found myself looking up into her face. It was without a doubt, the goofiest, silliest, addled looking expression I'd ever seen in my life, her eyes almost crossed with her glistening lips hung agape with her tongue hanging out. I couldn't tell if she was making that face on purpose because I was laughing hard as hell. Holly pinched my cheeks, stretching them as her face resumed it's normal appearance. She was laughing too, wrapping me in a deep hug still impaled. I reciprocated wrapping my arms around her torso subtly sliding hands down to her butt.

"I wanna get in your bed, but I don't wanna let go." She admitted.

"Bitch, you owe me."

Holly shrieked as I grunted rising to my feet holding her in my arms. The strain on my lower back was immediate as I she had the nerve to wrap her legs around me as I half stumbled into my bedroom planting her big ass down on the edge of my bed. One step further and I would've face planted on top of her, balls deep. Holly had begun giggling as I ferried her into my bedroom, breaking into gregarious laughter indicting herself. I reached down pinching the laughing woman's cheeks sliding my hands down over her breasts and abdomen before grabbing the back of her knees.

"I pay my bills chico negro bonito."

Holly reached down between her thighs pressing me against her backdoor. She handled me until my crown disappeared inside, before taking custody of her legs at the knees. Holly managed to raise both legs higher towards her chest holding them behind her knees. I reached down cupping and adjusting her huge breasts in front of her arms.

The visual was astounding as I started slowly long stroking her derriere, holding her ankles. Holly flushed crimson almost looking like she was changing colors as I destroyed her anally. She was nodding her head in sensual affirmation which each long, deep stroke of my shaft.