Games Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure hope so. I love how you treat him and make him do so many humiliating things." Sarah said.

Then, Patty said, "So, Sarah, is Amber your full-time slave now?"

"Yes, she is and does whatever I say. She has learned so much and has shown so many others her naked body. She stays naked most of the time, even at home. Her parents don't mind at all and encourage me to do more with her." Sarah said.

"Wow, that is so cool. We took Dawn to see my parents twice. First time he was blindfolded and didn't know who was looking at him. It was just mom and dad that time. Then we went back and when we were in the house, we removed his blindfold. He was so embarrassed to be standing naked in front of mom, dad, and Faith. Faith even held his cock and had him in her mouth. It was so cute. And he couldn't say anything." Lena told her.

Patty said, "Yes, that was a special day and someday they will come over to visit and he will have to serve everyone. I think today we need to make both do many things before we go to the house. But we also want to do what we talked about at the house after they walk the circle together."

"So, what do we do?" Sarah asked.

"Well, I know of a few people who love to see him and get to play with that cock. I think they would love to see her and play with her pussy." Lena said.

"And I might need to get some gas. They can both be out in public like this as they pump the gas and wash my windshield." Patty told Sarah.

"That would be so cool. I think you said he did that once and was seen by a bunch of girls who played with his cock." Sarah said.

"Yes, and he enjoyed it, even if he was so embarrassed. One of them yelled at him until she held his cock and then she loved seeing him do it. She had never seen a real cock before." Lena said.

They all laughed about that and then Patty said, "We have had him out here before and he was naked while we ate lunch. Then, Lena and I wanted to explorer so, we blindfolded him and tied him to the ground. He has no idea if he was seen by others since he didn't know if we tied him here in the open or in the woods. We won't ever tell him either."

Sarah said, "I like that and might just do it with Amber someday. But I don't want strangers taking advantage of her. At least not till I have her cherry popped. But after that, maybe we can bring them both back here and tie them down and see what happens."

Lena then said, "Sounds like a plan to me. I think we should get going so we can have some fun. I think we need to get some show time in before going to the house."

"I agree. We will go back to that gas station for gas and then maybe hit the mall and make them walk around the parking lot." Patty suggested.

"Cool, let's go so I can see what happens with the naked ones." Sarah requested.

We were told to get back in the car so they can take us out to show us off and humiliate us. Once we were all in the car, Patty drove, and the first stop was the mall parking lot. She drove around until she found a place to park toward the back. It was a little closer to the mall this time, but I knew I still had to get out and show my naked body and hard cock. I had a naked girl with me, but I think others would rather look at her instead of me.

Lena turned toward us and said, "Now, you both will get out of the car and walk around it 6 times. You will not be together because you are on opposite sides. You will stay that far apart while walking. Don't cover anything up and let everyone see all of you."

I didn't want to do this at all. It was Sunday and more people would be out shopping. Plus, last time it was only 4 times around the car. She keeps adding to my exposure by keeping me out longer, especially in public. But this time I have a naked girl with me, doing the same as me.

The two of us kept walking around the car but not together. I would be on one side, and she would be on the other side of the car. When I was in front, she was in back. We didn't get to see each other as we walked.

I noticed several cars coming in and going out, but nothing close to us. I was grateful for that. I love being seen naked but out here in a public parking lot was dangerous. The cops could spot us, or young children could see us. However, I must do what my girls want so I can get more humiliation and sex.

This time I was lucky no one was close enough to us and may not notice a naked man and girl walking around. We made it the six times around and were allowed to get back in the car. Once in the other three started laughing and Sarah said, "I love watching them do things like this. Amber has said she likes being naked in public and this was perfect."

Lena said, "This is nothing. Just wait to see when they get out to pump gas and wash the windshield. Someday we are going to take Dawn to a car wash and make him wash our cars while naked."

"That would be cool. Let me know when you are going to do it and I'll bring Amber to help." Sarah said.

Patty said, "You know, we might have time to do that today once we get some gas. I know of one of those wash places where you do it yourself and they will get lots of exposure there."

Lena and Sarah liked that idea and Lena said, "Let's do it then."

Sarah clapped her hands and said, "Yes, I love doing things like this, as long as it isn't me naked."

Lena asked her, "So, no guy has ever seen you naked yet?"

"Nope, not me. I might let someone see me soon. But Amber has been seen by so many guys. I make her strip naked whenever a guy wants his cock sucked and she still is a virgin, but not for long."

Patty found the same gas station as we were in before and it was empty. She pulled in, shut the engine off and said, "Dawn, here is my credit card. You pump the gas, making sure once the nozzle is in the tank, turn so your ass is against the car. I want that hard cock visible in case anyone comes in."

Lena said, "And Amber, you will wash the windshield. You will do both sides so anyone looking will get a good look at your naked body. Don't try to hide those little tits or pussy."

Patty said, "If anyone stops to look at you, they are also allowed to touch you. We will get out if anyone does come in and let them know that you can be touched and played with. We will explain that Amber can't have fingers in her pussy and Dawn can't cum."

Sarah said, "Make me proud slut. Now both of you get out and do as you have been instructed."

Just before we got out, Lena said, "I think if anyone else comes in, our two naked sluts can pump their gas and wash their windshields too."

We got out and I went to the back of the car while Amber walked to the front. She got that scrubby thing out of the water and began washing the windshield while I opened the tank and got the gas started. I prayed no one else stopped in like they did before. It was so humiliating to stand naked before four young girls that I had never seen before. Especially the one that yelled at me for being naked. It ended up that my cock was the first she had ever seen and then held in her hand

I started the gas, turned around so my ass was facing the car and my naked hard cock was out for all to see should they drive in. I waited like that until the click of the handle said it was full and then pulled it out, put the nozzle away and walked back to the car to get in. Amber was just finishing the windshield on the opposite side of the car, and I noticed if anyone had looked, they would see her naked ass.

I was just about to get back in, but Lena opened her window and said, "No, not this side. Walk around the car to the other side and then you can get in."

I walked around the car showing my naked body to anyone looking. By going this way, I would be close to the road and anyone going by would see me. But I did as I was told and walked around to get in on the opposite side.

Once we were both in the car, Lena said, "Now naked sluts, it is time for some more fun. You ready?"

Neither one of us had permission to talk so we just nodded that we were ready. Then Patty said, "My car is dirty and you two will wash it and you will do it just like you are. Naked with stockings and high heels on."

I knew I would be exposed again and got excited. My cock seemed to grow bigger when she told me I would be naked out in public again. I looked at Amber and she was all smiles. I figured she is so much like me that she wants others to see her naked in public.

Patty drove for a while longer before she pulled into a place with the stalls to wash cars in. It had about 8 stalls and it looked like most of them were in use. I started getting nervous, knowing I would soon be outside the car naked where everyone could see me. The girls were giving me what I asked for and much more.

Once Patty pulled into an empty stall, which was in the middle of the building, she gave Amber some bills and said, "Now, you will go to the front where there is a change machine. Get all the bills in change and then come back. Dawn, you will stand by the opening to make sure she is doing it right."

We got out and walked to the front of the car. I stopped at the entrance and watched Amber go to the change machine. She had to walk past another stall to get there and I heard gasps from whoever was in that stall. Then I saw a couple step out and watch her walking. She stopped and stared feeding the machine the money and gathering the change. Patty had given her four dollars and once she had all the quarters, she walked back past the couple to where I was standing.

They had not seen me yet because they were busy watching her. When they saw me standing naked in high heels, they both burst out laughing. Amber and I went back in the stall, got the water running and began to wash the car. I used the wand to wash it down and Amber found a sponge to wash the harder spots.

We were having fun doing it together and we ended up wet all over. We didn't pay too much attention to anything else and when I looked away from the car, I noticed we had an audience watching us. I motioned to Amber to look and when she did, I thought she was going to run away. But all she did was wave to the people and spread her legs a little to show off her naked pussy.

I heard laughter from inside the car, knowing the 3 girls were enjoying our show. We finally got the car washed and we got back in the car so we could leave. Patty was laughing so hard she couldn't even drive. So, we just sat there until she calmed down some before leaving the car wash. She rolled down the windows as she started going out and said, "Let them get another look at you and tell them thank you for watching."

She was going slow and Amber along with me, said, "Thank you for watching us wash the car. We enjoyed you seeing us naked."

Then, we were off again. Had no idea where we would go now, but wherever it was I knew we would still be naked. Patty drove us back home which surprised me, but I never know what will happen next. As soon as she pulled into the entrance to our neighborhood, she stopped.

Lena said, "Now, you two get out since you will walk the rest of the way home. Walk slow, no talking and don't start until we disappear."

We got out of the car, stood waiting for Patty to drive away. But she didn't move. We were standing at the entrance to the neighborhood naked for all to see if they drove past us. But Patty stayed right where she was knowing her husband and Lena's friend would be seen by others. That's what she does because we have asked for it.

After about 5 minutes, she started to slowly pull away from us, but we still couldn't move because Lena had told us to wait until the car was not visible any longer. She was moving super slow which exposed us more to others. One of these days I expect to be arrested for indecent exposure but so far, I have been lucky.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the car could no longer be seen. I nodded to Amber, and we started slowly walking up the road toward the house. I have to walk slow anyway since I had those 4-inch heels on.

We walked in silence until we got to the house and Sarah said, "Now, it's time to show off some more before we play with you naked sluts. Lena says you walk around 20 times so that is what we will do."

"Let's get moving so the neighbors can see you both. Remember, no talking to anyone." Lena said.

We left the house and walked around the circle. The first time around, we didn't see anyone. But the next trip around more people were out. I guess they keep checking for me to be out walking and then come out to see us.

Lena and Sarah talked to most of them while Amber and I just waited in silence. Everyone thought it was nice to see a young naked girl with me and asked who she was. I heard Sarah say, "Her name is Amber, and she is my slave. She is naked most of the time, so others get to see her."

They all laughed, and some said, they liked what they saw. It was mostly the men who liked her while the women enjoyed seeing my cock. A few men asked if she was fuckable like I was. But Lena said, "No, at least not yet. But she does suck cocks and lick pussy when Sarah allows it."

They wondered if she could suck their cocks, but Sarah said "No, not this time. But someday I'll bring her back and she can suck all the cocks you can find."

They all liked that, and we continued our walk. On one of the trips around we saw Bob and Sally out. Of course, Lena had to stop and talk to them. Sarah said she remembered them. Bob was curious about Amber and Sarah said, "If you want to play with her pussy, feel free to do so. Amber, step up to him and let him play with that slit. But please don't put your finger in it. She is still a virgin, and we want to be sure it gets popped the proper way with a big cock."

Amber obeyed Sarah and stepped over to Bob so he could feel her up. Of course, while he was playing with her pussy, I had to let Sally play with my cock. She stroked me and even sucked on it some. Lena had told her not to make me cum, so she was gentle with my cock.

The other 2 girls talked, and Sally told Sarah how much she enjoyed being eaten and fucked by me and that her birthday was soon, and I was going to fuck her again. After chatting a little longer, we had to walk some more, and we left with me horny, and I think Amber may be to.

We saw several other people out as we walked but didn't talk to many of them. After walking around the circle, the 20 times, we went back to the house. I wasn't sure what else might happen today, but I'm sure something will.

12