Games Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena had said, "I have heard of some women taking these in their tits and now we have a naked man with them in his cock. I wonder where else we could put them. We will look it up online and see if we can put some in his balls too. Just don't want to hurt them too much."

Patty said, "Yes, we will see about that, but for now, I'm ready to have my pussy licked. Dawn, did it feel like the mosquitos in your cock head or is it different?"

I was standing there naked in front of two beautiful women with eight needles in my cock. Now I have to tell them the difference between the needles and the mosquitos. I have no idea how much longer they will leave them in me, but don't think I could sleep with them in me.

I said, "When you first started them into me, it felt like the mosquitoes, but once you kept pushing and they went all the way through my cock head, it was different. The mosquitoes went into the top and straight down. They never did come out the other side like the needle did. But they didn't hurt too much, and I think it would be ok to do more someday."

The girls both laughed and then started pulling the needles back out of me. Lena said, "When I bought them, she told me once used to soak them rubbing alcohol to sterilize and then we can use them again."

Once they were all out of me, Patty examined my cock to make sure it was still ok and then said, "Dawn if you have to piss, go do it and meet us in bed. Time for you to do some work."

After drinking three beers and being a pin cushion for the girls, I did need to piss. I walked to the steps, then down the stairs to my bathroom. One thing about the outside bathroom, I don't need to wait for anyone to finish before I get to go. No one else wants to be outside pissing, shitting and taking showers.

I finished and went back into the house and straight to the bedroom. On the bed, were two beautiful naked women with their legs wide open. As soon as I entered, Lena said, "Dawn, tonight you will eat Ms. Patty and make her cum. Once she is satisfied, you will fuck me and cum inside me. Then, you will do what you always do and lick me clean making sure all that cum is out of me and in your belly."

"Dawn, get over here and eat me. Make me happy my naked husband." Patty instructed.

I love eating my wife's hot pussy and got between her legs enjoying the view as I got closer to her lovely, sweet love box. I licked her and then tongued her, just like she always enjoys making sure I took my time doing what I like to do the best.

I kept licking and tonguing her waiting for her to begin to squirm. I love her taste and would lick her forever if I could. Once she started moving around, I went into her deeper and found her clit. I sucked it between my lips for a moment before going back to lick her lips and tongue her sweet hole.

I waited for her to move more and when she started grinding her pussy into my face, I got her clit again and sucked it into my mouth. Once I had it in my mouth, I bit down slightly. She loves when I do that, and she starts to cum. I always get a big mouth full of sweet pussy cream and I love tasting it in my mouth.

She always grabs my head and pulls me in closer to her pussy and at times it is hard for me to breathe, but I never complain. When she does that, I suck her clit and tongue her hole to get every last drop of her sweet nectar.

Once she cums hard in my mouth, she pushes me away and just relaxes with her legs wide open and me between them. I watch her relax and when she is ready, I lean in and kiss her pussy saying, "Thank you for letting me eat you and making you cum. I love you and will obey."

Once I did that, Lena said, "Very nice my naked man. Now, my pussy wants some cock. Get it over here and fuck me."

How could I refuse an order like that? I crawled away from my wife's pussy and in between the legs of the girl who used to be our babysitter, but now is my little lover and owner of my body. It is such a strange relationship we all have, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. To some people, it is sick and perverted but to me it is pure joy.

I know I do things that should never be done by any man, but I enjoy the humiliation and exposure these girls give me. They always find new ways to expose me, so others see my naked body and hard cock while at the same time humiliate me in front of others. But the rewards I get for allowing them to do whatever they desire with me is far better than anything I could ever ask for.

I got between Lena's sexy legs and put my hard cock up to her pussy and then inside her. I love this part of being an owned man. My wife allows me to fuck Lena if she is there to see it. I know it isn't right, but a lot of things we do is not right.

I was inside my little lover's pussy and started fucking her with long gentle strokes. She enjoys going slow at first and then when her pussy is ready for more, she yells for me to fuck her hard and fast. I obey her every time and begin to piston my cock in her deeper, harder and faster.

I always hold off until she is cumming before I cum inside her, knowing I must suck it all back out once she calms down. Lena loves to fuck, and she is such a good little piece of ass for me. But she is more than that to us. She is such a good girl and has learned to control me and others the way she wants them to behave.

We fucked in front of my wife and when she started cumming, I gave her a big load of hot gooey cum. I must have had at least a quart of cum stored up inside my balls and she got it all. She just relaxed, letting her legs fall off my naked ass back to the bed before she pushed me away.

Once I my cock was out of her pusy she said, "Now naked man, do what you do best and suck all that cum out of me and make me cum once more before we go to sleep."

I scooted down off her naked body and put my mouth to her freshly fucked young pussy. I kissed her on her puffy pussy lips and then stared licking our combined juices off them. I kept licking until I could no longer taste us and then stuck my tongue inside her hole to gather up the cum, I put there just moments ago.

I tongued her hole and then sucked on her pussy, getting the cum out of her in gobs. I have gotten used to doing this each time I fuck either of them. Of course, it is my cum after I fuck them. But I also must do it for them if they fuck someone else. That part I don't enjoy but must do it if I want to be able to have them again.

I got Lena cleaned up and out, then made her cum again. She always cums so hard when I eat her, she almost suffocates me by pulling my face deep into her pussy. But I will do whatever she wants, even if I don't like it.

Once she finished cumming, she pushed me away and I leaned back for a moment before leaning back in, kissing her sweet pussy and said, "Thank you for letting me fuck you tonight and for allowing me to suck the cum back out of your lovely pussy and making you cum again on my tongue."

She laughed and said, "Naked man, you are such a lovely guy and I want to keep you. Now, let's get some sleep so we can go to work in the morning."

I kissed both on their regular lips and then we all went to seep with me between them and one of them holding my cock.

12