Games Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued face fucking me and I could tell he was almost ready to cum. His cock stiffened up and he went in one last time. He was cumming down my throat and I didn't have to taste his cum. That is until he pulled back and told me to jerk him off while he was cumming. I did as he wanted and reached up to his cock and stroked him. I was now getting his load of hot gooey cum on my tongue. He tasted pretty good as far as male cum goes. He seemed to be sweeter than all the others I've had cum in my mouth.

He shot several more ropes of cum into my mouth before he pushed me away from his cock. I showed him, his wife and all the others I had a mouthful of cum and then swallowed. Once I had his cum in my belly, I kissed the head of his softening cock and said, "Thank you for face fucking me and giving me your big load of delicious cum."

Once I said that, he put his cock way, patted me on the head and said, "You are a good little cocksucker. Don't know why you do it, but I enjoyed it."

I do it because my girls want me to. I still think it is wrong for a man to suck another mans cock and don't enjoy it like I say I do. If I had a choice, I would never put another one in my mouth. But since Patty and Lena own me, I guess I'll be sucking a lot of cocks just to please them.

I stood up to walk around some more and see what else everyone wants to do with me. I'm sure I'll be getting some more pussies to lick, which I enjoy. I also know that some of the men will want me to suck them off and eventually I am sure someone will be fucking my ass.

I walked some more watching everyone enjoy themselves. They were eating and drinking and just talking with each other. I couldn't have anything to eat or drink unless it was a cock or pussy. I could talk to them, but only to ask if they wanted to use me. I was touched all over while I made my rounds and didn't stop anyone from doing what they wanted.

I stopped at one group of girls, and they grabbed my cock and balls and slapped my naked ass. I said, "Is there anything I can do for you ladies? I will do whatever you wish, and I can't refuse any request."

One of them said "We were just talking about you. I work with Patty and Lena and saw what you did at work. These ladies husbands work there, and they wanted to know more about you. They know you are naked most of the time and will do whatever your wife wants. I watched you eat some of the girls at work and wanted some myself. I didn't get the chance to do that and now I want you to eat me."

I said, "I will do that for you and any of your friends who would like me to eat them."

A couple others said, "Yes, we would enjoy that. So, get busy and start eating."

I said, "No problem. Do you want to stand up or should I find a chair for you?"

The one that works with Patty said, "I would like to sit while you enjoy my pussy. So, get that chair over there and bring it back here. I'll be ready when you return."

I went to get the chair and when I returned with it, I noticed she was naked from the waist down. She had removed the shorts she was wearing and as soon as she sat down, she spread her legs. She had a bald pussy with big lips, and it was pretty. I think all pussies are pretty so no matter what it looked like; it was nice for me.

I got down on my knees and leaned forward to kiss her pussy before I got busy licking it. I did what I always do when I have an audience. I heard voices around me and knew I had to do anything anyone wanted. I heard them repeating my words from the other day when I was begging to cum.

They were telling the others that hadn't been there that I agreed to eat every pussy and suck every cock. And someone else said he even said he would take a cock in his ass if he could cum. Everyone laughed and another person spoke up saying I had been given an enema so who ever fucked my ass wouldn't get a dirty cock.

Then some guy said, "Once you girls have your fun with him, we are going to give him a treat. One of us will stick it up his ass while one of us fucks his face. That should be lots of fun for us."

I heard laughter and giggles all around me while I was eating a strange pussy. Then I heard Lena say, "Yes, you can do that with him. I hope more of you guys want to feed him some cocks. And anyone wanting to fuck his ass he will spread his cheeks for you."

I ate the lady who wanted me licking her and I knew the others might want me eating them too. I was licking, sucking, and tonguing her pussy and she was nice and wet. Her big pussy lips were flapping and hitting my cheeks as I tongued her pussy hole. She did taste good, and I like a nice juicy pussy when I eat one. Just wish I could fuck her when I finished.

Even though I love eating a nice pussy instead of fucking it but since I am naked for everyone, and I am not allowed to cum until I have permission. It just makes me so horny when I'm used like this that I want to cum more. But the girls control that for me too. I can only cum when they want me to. Most of the time I cum a lot, sometimes two or three times a day. I was never able to do that before I gave up my rights to Patty and Lena.

I made this one cum and once she stood up another lady sat down in front of me. She had also removed her shorts and I got a good look at another bald pussy. She didn't have big lips like the first one. Hers were small and her pussy looked like it hadn't been used in a long time. I hope to make her happy.

I did make her very happy and then I had another one to lick. I ended up doing all the ladies in that small group. There was six of them and I ate them all and made them cum in my mouth. Of course, after they pushed me away after they had cum, I always kissed their pussy one last time and thanked them for letting me eat them and for cumming for me.

Once they had all gotten satisfied, I was allowed to stand up and mingle some more. This time Lena walked with me, and she made me talk to everyone asking them if I could either eat their pussy or suck their cock. She even told me to tell everyone I would even eat their asses if they wanted. The worst part is when she told me to ask the guys to fuck my ass.

12