Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True... plenty of places to fuck around here," Logan said. His mind recalled Adrian's nice tiled bathroom, and its huge shower easily big enough for two. "How about we have a tour of Adrian's place before the night is done?"

"Hmm... think you could keep up with me?" Zehra said. Twisting her head to look down at him she flashed him a grin. "I'm a cum-hungry woman, Lo. I dunno if you've got enough to keep me satisfied."

He grinned back. "Only one way to find out."

"Definitely." Turning her head back around Zehra closed her eyes and relished the feeling of a huge, rock hard dick pumping up inside of her. Her arms were locked as they supported her, and her thighs were beginning to scream at the effort she was putting them through, but Zehra's wet, cum-filled pussy was indeed hungry for more spunk, and her raging horniness kept her fucking hard, and fucking fast. "Oh fuck yes! I love this! I love your dick! I love how you feel inside me!"

"God, I love how I feel inside you!" Logan said. "We're going to make up for all the chances we had to fuck! I'm going to have my cock in you so much I wouldn't know how to pull out!"

"You better remember if you hear my boyfriend!" Zehra moaned. Again that sliver of guilt as she spoke about Adrian, but the feeling of Logan's dick was still sufficient to bury it deep as she continued to ride him. The feeling of his length spearing her, his girth spreading her wide; it was so unlike any previous lover (Adrian included), and it kept Zehra riding hard as she moaned and groaned with how good Logan felt. She might talk about stopping if Adrian came back, but Zehra wasn't sure if she'd actually stop riding Logan's dick even if her boyfriend walked in!

She couldn't stop: Logan was a drug, only worse than cigarettes. The worst thing she could get from a quick cigarette on the balcony was lung cancer. With Logan it would be the destruction of the best relationship she ever had. But as Zehra continued to lift her hips, feeling his length slide out of her pussy, only to slam her ass back down onto his raging hard pole, she knew that there was no way in hell that she would stop having sex with Logan now. As destructive as this might be to the both of them, their affair, now begun, would definitely not stop any time soon.

"I love your cock! I love it! Oh fuck... stay hard and in me forever!" Zehra moaned as she rode Logan harder and harder, feeling her orgasm begin to explode inside her. "I love it! I love your big, hard cock! I love how you make me feel! I love it! I love your dick! Keep fucking me! Don't you dare stop fucking me! Make me cum! Make me cum like only your big dick can! Make me cum and cum and fuckohGODOHFUCKINGGOD!!!!!"

Suddenly Zehra arched her back, her head almost reaching back to touch his, thrusting her big tits out towards the ceiling as her orgasm hit. Pleasure exploded inside her, spreading outward in a way that was now so familiar with her sex with Logan. He really did make her cum hard.

Logan too was in thrall to his own orgasm: feeling Zehra's pussy suddenly clamp down on his dick had tipped him over the edge, and his hands reached up to grab her tits, engulfing her flesh with his hands and squeezing tightly as he arched his hips, pushing his cock as far up inside her as he could, pressing the tip tight against her cervix, as he felt his urethra blow massive chunks of hot, viscous gunk all over the entrance to her womb.

Thick jets of his potent sperm erupted from his thick cock head to splash all across the insides of her pussy. Coating her flesh in another layer of hot baby-making gunk. Again and again Logan felt his cock throb; pumping huge loads of cum into this horny brunette for the third time this night; and the second time inside her unprotected pussy! Pump after pump; cum was oozing out down the length of his cock, covering his balls as those huge organs throbbed as they emptied a load some forty minutes in the making. Brewed by this horny stunner and her tight pussy.

Zehra was in heaven as she received all the cum she had helped make with her passionate sex: her eyes were closed shut as she felt his hot cum slosh around inside her pussy for the second time tonight! Jesus: she had had unprotected sex for the second time, with a man who was not her boyfriend! She better not forget to get the pill tomorrow, or there was no way she wouldn't get pregnant with the volume of thick cum Logan was pumping into her.

Eventually even Logan's balls could run empty: Zehra felt one last blast of cum splash against her cervix and then nothing more. Just the blissful post-orgasm feeling that saw her collapse on his chest.

"Oh fuck..." she gasped. "That's twice now... Jesus, Logan... I think I'm addicted to your dick!"

"I think I'm addicted to your cunt," Logan said, brushing her long hair out of his face.

Having the good sense to push herself upright, Zehra stumbled across the bed and somehow managed to plant her feet on the carpet. Walking like a woman who had just had the shit fucked out of her twice, she checked her phone where it was plugged in, charging. No missed calls from her boyfriend, thankfully. She would have felt really guilt if she had missed any further calls he'd made while fucking his best friend. She did notice the time though: one-thirty in the morning!

Now she felt guilt about having so much fun while Adrian was still in a cell. She would make it up to him tomorrow when they got him out. Zehra knew she would be fucking Adrian without a condom now, just to make it fair. Plus it would mean she wouldn't be sneaking the pill without him noticing.

"Nothing from Ade?"

"No," she answered Logan's question. "We shouldn't have too much sex... I mean you don't want to tire yourself out when we still have to go save him tomorrow."

"Don't worry about me," Logan said, confidently, sitting up. "I've got some stamina."

"I've noticed." Zehra put the phone down and sauntered back to the bed. "Still... I bet I can tire you out."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Consider it one," she said. Standing in front of him she traced a hand down her sweaty torso, gently probing her cum-soaked pussy with two fingers. "I told you: I'm a cum-hungry woman."

"Maybe *you* shouldn't have too much sex tonight," Logan said. "Got a boyfriend to save in the morning."

"You say that, but..." Pushing Logan back down onto the bed, Zehra slowly, seductively, with a wicked grin, climbed across the sheets until she was kneeling above his raging hard cock. That Logan could still be so hard after pumping three loads of cum into her wasn't surprising - this man was a sex machine, and Zehra was looking forward to a whole night of milking his cock and balls. "Remember..." she said in her husky deep voice; "Adrian asked you to look after me all night."

Logan was grinning; knowing full well what she was asking of him and more than happy to do it. "He did, didn't he?" He said. "I would be a terrible friend if I didn't stay here and keep an eye on you."

"You would," Zehra said as she slowly lowered herself on Logan's dick once more. The feeling of him sliding up inside her brought out a contented sigh. "Hmm... you should stay close to me, then... better to keep an eye on me if I'm not far..."

"You better stay VERY close to me," Logan said as he grabbed her hands, locking his fingers in hers, and pulled her down onto him by drawing their arms out either side. Her large tits collided with his chest, causing her eyes to widen slightly at his aggressive control of this fuck. "Like real close."

"Hmm... I should..." Zehra purred. Kissing him softly. "Very close..." She kissed him again; just a little harder this time. "All night..." Her tongue was pushing into his mouth now, as he did so in reply. "All... night..."

Within moments she was furiously humping her hips against his, as Logan pinned her chest to his with a tight arm lock. Their lips smashing against each other's; their tongues entwined; their moans almost as loud as the sound of their bodies slapping against each other. Before long the room was filled with the sounds of sex and the groaning of the bed as the lusty pair fucked upon it.

True to his promise to his best friend Logan took care of Zehra for most of the night: their sex changing from position to position on the bed. Zehra moaned loudly as she rode him, and Logan wasn't any quieter when he was on top, hammering away. He had her on her hands and knees as he pounded away from behind, gripping her thighs tightly as his dick slammed home deep into a warm, tight pussy that was already packed full of his cum, and Logan added more loads over and over again.

But not just on the bed! Dragging Logan off the bed, Zehra had him again hold her against the drawers, taking his cock hard enough to rattle the furniture. Turning around she gripped the furniture as she took his cock from behind, Logan gripping her thighs as he rammed his dick into her over and over, until the drawers began to shake violently with the force of their fucking. Logan slammed her against the wall and slammed his cock home as Zehra screamed with pleasure, dragging her nails down his back. He held her against the wardrobe and pumped his cum into her.

They fucked on the floor around the bed, often with Zehra on all floors taking Logan's big dick from behind. She dug her nails into the carpet as she came hard, biting her lip as his hammering cock sent waves of pleasure coursing through her. The pair almost got carpet burns when Zehra rode his dick on Logan's lap, holding tight to his chest, smashing her tits against him, as she felt him fill her pussy with his thick seed.

Taking their sex out onto the bedroom balcony, Zehra held tightly to the railings as Logan did her from behind. The sounds of the traffic below drowning out their stifled moans as they fucked hard and fast in full view of anyone fortunate enough to be walking the streets below at this time of the morning.

After emptying his balls into her Logan carried Zehra into the bathroom where they fucked in the shower. She came on his cock as he ploughed her into the tiled walls, and she made him cum in her mouth when she got down on her knees and blew him; the water running over their bodies as they fucked for ages. Not content with emptying his load in her mouth Logan held Zehra face-first to the tiles and pushed his cock into her tight ass; Zehra loudly telling him that no one had fucked her in the ass before. Spurred on with the knowledge he was taking her anal virginity he pushed his cock as deep as he could and hammered it into her again and again; each thrust causing her legs to slowly give way, until Logan was practically holding Zehra against the wall as he fucked her ass. Zehra came hard - something she never thought possible from anal sex - and Logan did as well: emptying his balls into her guts until Zehra felt like his cum had flooded her insides.

Going for the trifecta for shower sex after cuming in her mouth and ass, Logan turned Zehra around and pushed his cock back inside her pussy, and slammed his cock deep into her over and over; leaning back as he held her against the tiled walls and roaring with animalistic pleasure as he blew another huge load into Zehra as she came just as hard. Both of them collapsed into each other as their orgasms faded.

After finally turning the shower off the pair stumbled back into the bedroom, where she pulled him down onto her. Nearing their limit the pair fucked slower, but more intimately; and Logan turned Zehra onto her side, holding her thighs as they fucked. Their faces so close she could feel his laboured breathing on her lips as she stared into his eyes. They fucked side-by-side for ages, until Logan blew his final load into her and the two, by now thoroughly exhausted, drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

As sleep took her Zehra's mind, now clear of the lust-fuelled haze that had consumed her for the best part of the last six or so hours, was desperately trying to figure out how she could keep this affair secret from Adrian. It was one thing to be banging some random guy, but to be having an affair with her boyfriend's best friend?

How could she keep that secret?

*****

That question hadn't gone away when she woke the next morning, around eight-thirty, and judging by the way he acted - all polite and courteous to her - Logan was wrestling with the exact same dilemma.

Yet neither of them spoke the question aloud. If anything they both aggressively avoided it as they dressed; both acting like nothing happened last night. No sex marathon that had seen them defile Adrian's bed with their fluids (as well as the floor, the balcony and the bathroom). In fact nothing about last night was mentioned at all, and if it weren't for the pleasant ache in her pussy that told Zehra she had spent literal hours having her vagina pounded she would probably be excused for believing last night to be a wild sex dream.

But it wasn't. She and Logan had had sex multiple times last night, and Adrian needed to be picked up from the police station. Both of those statements were so unbelievable. How could her mild-mannered boyfriend get into a fight and get himself arrested? How could she, someone who had been so loyal to all of her previous boyfriends, even the shitty ones, cheat on the best one? Zehra found it difficult to look at Logan, and everytime she did she could see him wrestling with the same questions she was. That made it even worse: she never wanted to hurt Logan, and she definitely never wanted to hurt Adrian.

But he didn't know. Not yet. If she never had sex with Logan again she could get away with it, but how would Logan and she continue with the secret of last night always hanging over them? It just wouldn't be possible to not always be thinking of their night of incredible sex every time they shared the same room. Thursday nights would be a nightmare! Even more than it had been when Logan and she were trying their damned hardest to be mean to each other.

"Want me to give you a lift?" Logan said when they had clothed themselves for the public.

For a brief moment Zehra considered saying no - she didn't know how she would act yet with Logan and Adrian together - but she knew it would be as strange for Logan not to be there as it would be if Logan bailed Adrian out without her.

No, Adrian would think something amiss if either of them didn't show up.

"Sure," she said. Trying her damned hardest to sound casual, and ignoring her beating heart.

If she'd known Logan was just as nervous Zehra might have felt better, but like her Logan was putting on a brave face. Hoping like hell his best friend wouldn't somehow figure out what Zehra and he had been up to all night, while Adrian was enjoying a police cell.

Neither of them spoke while Logan drove. Zehra stared out the window at the passing city, as Logan fiercely paid attention to the mess that was normal Coytoss traffic. Both of them were at a loss of what to say; how to approach the topic that neither of them wanted to speak about.

Eventually one of them broke: "Whatthefuckarewegoingtodo?!?" Zehra suddenly exclaimed, as she spun around to face Logan when traffic brought them to a halt.

He spun to look at her, his eyes just as wide as hers. "I DON'T KNOW!!! What if Adrian-"

"NO!" Zehra said. "He's NOT going to find out!"

"You don't know that!"

"How's he going to know?!?" Zehra said.

"He's smart, Zee. He probably... oh fuck! Do you think he set this up as a trap?!?"

"NO!" She frowned. "Maybe... OH MY GOD! MAYBE HE DID!"

"HE KNOWS?!?! FUCK?!?"

"FUCK!!!" Zehra clutched her hair. Then straightened. "No... there's no proof. Let's not leap to any wild conclusions just yet. Let's go there. Put on our perfectly normal faces, and show him that nothing happened last night."

"Except it did."

"ShutthefuckupLoyou'renothelping!!!"

"I'mnottryingtohelpI'mfreakingoutjustasmuchasyouare!!!"

"I'mnotfreakingout!!!"

They both took a deep breath, interrupted by the honking of the car behind them.

"OK... be normal," Logan said with forced calm as he began driving again. "Just be normal."

"Exactly..." Zehra said, hoping she sounded calmer than she felt. "How's he going to know?"

"Yeah... unless he has cameras in his flat there's no way he'd kn-"

A silence descended on them both.

"He doesn't have cameras in his flat, does he?" Zehra said, her voice strained.

"No... well not in the bedroom-"

"LOGAN!!!!"

"He's got one outside to see who's at the door!" Logan answered hastily. "That's all!"

"ARE YOU SURE? ARE YOU FUCKING SURE? BECAUSE WE FUCKED IN HALF THE FLAT LAST NIGHT!"

"Want to say louder for the people outside?"

Zehra glared at him.

Logan held up his hands (the car had come to another traffic-induced stop). "Just saying."

"He doesn't have cameras-"

"No, definitely not. Adrian's not that type of guy."

"-and we did a decent clean-up of the worst spots."

"What do you mean 'we'?"

"Your cum, your mess."

"You were making just as much of a mess as me!" Logan exclaimed. "You didn't see how much was gushing from your pussy last night!"

"Most of that was your cum."

"Er... let's agree to disagree," Logan said, then grew silent as they turned a corner.

"Fuck... we're here," Zehra muttered.

After parking in the visitor's car park, Zehra followed Logan into the station, not sure of what was making her more nervous: police stations in general, or the irrational worry that with one look at the pair of them Adrian would immediately suss out what they had both been up to all night, and it had almost been *all* night!! Zehra couldn't believe how much sex she had had with Logan!! What was making it even more difficult for her to act normal was the smouldering horniness she still felt for Logan, and standing beside him as he spoke to the woman at the desk wasn't making it easy for her to forget what she and him had done to each other last night.

Then they brought her boyfriend out. Two officers - Zehra recognised Commissioner Newell, a regretful part of her past when she had had a few run-ins with the law herself - with Zane Fisher himself following; the tall fitness guru of Iranian descent looking quite pleased with himself.

Seeing Adrian was a rush of conflicting emotions: Zehra ran up and hugged him the moment he was led through the door by Commissioner Newell. "Oh my God!! I was so worried!!" She said as she buried her head into his shoulder. The relief at seeing him looking surprisingly well despite his overnight stay in the police station mixed with her anxiety about him somehow discovering what she had done last night, and Zehra remembered why she hated to cry: she was a truly ugly crier. In moments she was soaking his clothes with tears and snot.

"It's OK, Zee, I'm fine!" Adrian said, holding her tightly. He winked at Logan, who was still by the front desk. "Thanks for looking after her, Lo."

Logan smiled politely, hoping his poker face was on top form. Like Zehra he too was struggling with a stomach full of nerves. Oh he did not regret a single moment of last night - Zehra was the best fuck he had ever had - but seeing her with Adrian reminded him how happy he was for his best friend to have a girl like Zehra, who clearly loved him a great deal.

And yet Logan was still desperately thinking of how he would convince Zehra to hop into bed with him again.

Had he known that she was thinking the same thing it might have eased his anxiety, or maybe make it even worse if, like Zehra, Logan followed up that thought with how to keep this affair from Adrian.

Holding her boyfriend tightly, Zehra felt guilty about wondering how she was going to fuck his best friend again, despite being so fucking relieved that Adrian was OK despite what he had just gone through. While she was eager to get Adrian home and safe again, and eager to make love to him, Zehra was also wondering when she would feel Logan's big cock in her again too.