Games People Play

Story Info
Witch curses two people to teach them a lesson.
27.6k words
4.32
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a loose sequel to my earlier story "Gaming the System." It is an original work by me and all characters are over 18.

This is a 'weird revenge transformation' story, focusing on two protagonists with similar issues. Lots of straight sex with a couple threesomes. There is some implied quasi-incest, but it doesn't end up that way.

SATURDAY - RAY

Ray's life had gone off the rails. Less than a year ago he'd been a successful manager at a local software company with a hot wife and several women on the side. His 18 year old daughter had been the one who'd caused everything to turn to shit: He'd successfully convinced his wife he'd been 'downsized' when he'd actually been fired after he'd been caught trying to get one of his best customer support girls to suck him off in his office. His daughter had heard the story through her friends and told his wife, who'd confronted him with the truth. That had led to separation and him being kicked out of the house and into the squalid one bedroom apartment he now lived in. It was close to the only job he'd found, an assistant manager position at the local GamesPlus he knew he was overqualified for.

Ray had just turned fifty-two and still considered himself handsome and fit despite his greying hair and a hint of fat on his belly. Despite his reduced circumstances he tried to look like he was doing well, and still wore his gold watch and drove his BMW whenever he could. Any day how he'd get his apartment cleaned up and could start enticing young women to share it with him.

One Saturday he was on his way in to cover the evening shift when he saw his nemesis: The fat girl with green stripes in her hair who had tricked him and caused his life to fall apart. Her! She was just walking unaware of how horrible she was. She was right across the street, and he'd walk over there now and...

With a screech Ray was hit by a car.

SATURDAY - CHARLOTTE

Charlotte didn't see the man hit by the car as she sucked the straw in her iced coffee. She was sitting at an outside table writing in a notebook, scrawling notes for her game later that night when her players would encounter a gigantic dragon who would sexily offer them various deals she'd worked out. She had a suspicion that if things went as she expected Brad's warlock would accept the she-dragon as patron and she could convince him to come by her place one night to 'discuss his character.' She'd seen the way Brad looked at her tits and had heard him telling Greg about his miserably luck dating.

She was here to check out a store just a few blocks from her apartment. The local GamesPlus mostly focused on video games and related merch, but she'd heard they'd recently expanded and added tabletop gaming books. Probably just 5e and such due to the recent fad, but worth checking out. Her hope was that they had a table she could play on. She'd run a game at the local library for a while, but a librarian had caught her letting Kevin Milton have his 18th birthday present and apparently they didn't approve of her having a guy finger her fat snatch during a 'private character discussion' in the event room.

Charlotte was twenty-six. She worked at a local big-box store running the register or stocking shelves as asked, utterly ignoring the English Literature degree her parents had paid for. She'd moved out for years ago and hadn't talked to them in years, living only for her multiple weekly RPG sessions. A trust fund her parents had granted her covered her rent. Her meager paycheck covered other mundane expenses, and a string of gifts from her boyfriends kept her well-fed, well-dressed, and most importantly of all, amused.

She made do with another game store across town on alternate Saturdays and her private game Tuesday nights at her nearby apartment. The store game made it easier to find new players that met her needs, while the home game made it easier to ask one or two of them to stay behind for some special game time.

She was tall for a woman and a bit on the chubby side, but it had given her big boobs which worked wonders on the young men she invited to her gaming table. She was dressed in a simple string top covered by a sweatshirt and floral-print leggings. Her hair was a dirty blond mass falling down her back. She was attractive, undoubtedly due to the sense of confidence she exuded.

She drank her iced coffee as the emergency crew worked across the street, considering how this would inconvenience her schedule. She ended up slipping out to avoid any entanglements. The last thing she needed was being called as a witness for this accident and disrupting her schedule! She'd have to return to the GamesPlus to check it out another day.

That night she dreamed. She was at a dingy Vegas-style casino with a hint of cigarette smoke in the air causing her eyes to water as she puckered her purple-painted lips. The casino brought back memories of a trip to Las Vegas a couple years ago: Marcus had paid for the whole thing, but seemed offended when she'd complained about the cheap hotel they were staying in. She'd ended up drunkenly kissing some random guy and pinning him to the wall. Marcus had forgiven her, of course; She had made sure he had no illusions about his ability to score a woman like her again.

She found herself at a blackjack table watching the dealer play some inscrutable game that didn't use cards, but the multiple kinds of polyhedral dice common to tabletop role-playing games. She found herself focusing on the dealer, expecting to see herself in the role, but instead a thin brunette met her gaze with her own piercing stare.

The other woman smiled, "I'm Anna, and I'm a witch."

Charlotte smiled: She'd had dreams like this before. She'd had good luck controlling her dreams in the past and assumed this would go the expected way.

"I see you're having trouble accepting things, and I understand. In short, you've been cursed because of the lives you've ruined. Mostly minor things, but a few more serious. Interestingly, I got a two-for-one deal, so you'll be sharing your punishment with one other target."

"I don't really like to share."

"Tough titties." The woman smiled, dropping a single die from her elegant and dextrous hand onto the green felt of the table.

You're a gamer, right? Specifically the tabletop in-person role-playing type." the dealer continued, her hand moving over the die, barely touching it and causing it to bounce around the table. The die was a translucent red, with the numbers sparking with gold in the deep lines that marked each side. "Here's the deal. You have about a week to reconsider things, and then we discuss next steps. Each day you'll roll this die and it will cause a bit of a change in your circumstances."

She moved her hand and the die spun, landing on the highest number - 20. "Roll a 20 and you get to suggest a change, or remove one existing change."

Another movement, and it settled on a 1 before she lifted the gem-like die and casually tossed it at the plump woman. "Roll a 1 and it's my choice."

Charlotte grabbed the tossed die. This wasn't how her dreams normally went. The dreams she remembered were almost always of her in control of the situation, often her acting as a heavyset sex-goddess with men and women as her playthings.

Stunned, she rolled the die: 11.

The dealer, Anna, checked a sheet. "Eleven... eleven. You gamers do love charts and tables, don't you. In the research I found one for 'streetwalkers' in a game book older than you. Wish I could have worked that one in, but it just didn't fit right..."

Anna rolled another die, a more traditional cubic 'd6.'

"Fun! Charlotte, enjoy being a redhead tomorrow. So you know, the changes will be as if you were always that way, and most everyone will treat you as if it's totally normal. I think your new red hair will let you know I mean business. See you tomorrow!"

SUNDAY - RAY

He woke in the hospital, with an unfamiliar dark-haired woman standing over him. A doctor, he presumed, as she was dressed in a long white lab coat.

"Hey, you! Good to see you're awake, Ray." Said the woman. Doctors in lab coats didn't usually show so much cleavage but Ray was fine with that.

She napped her fingers to get his attention, "I'm Anna. I'm a witch. Good news is you're going to be released today. You should probably go home and get some rest because we're going to be busy."

Ray, dazed, struggled to respond, "What? I don't understand... What?"

"Don't worry, I'll explain everything. To start, know that you've been a bad person and made it to my list for correction. You're the target of a curse that hopefully ends with you learning a few lessons." The doctor wheeled over a tray, which she pushed over Ray's reclining form. "First, let's get you started and see where it goes."

The tray had a single object on it, a round shape perhaps an inch in diameter. Ray picked it up, seeing a smoky black multi-faceted die with golden numbers inked on it. The store had added these when they'd expanded into the neighboring store last month. He'd sold a few: dice for tabletop gamers. He knew this was a 'd20' even if he didn't know much else about the games they were used for. The tabletop gamers were even weirder than the hard-core video game addicts in Ray's mind. He dropped the die and it came up a '1.'

Anna smiled, her cleavage visible beneath her doctor's jacket. "Oh, interesting. My choice! I've got an idea to make this more workable, so be sure to check your ID when you wake up. We'll talk again later."

The hospital grew dark as Ray's eyelids grew heavy.

He awoke to a sound he'd longed for: His wife, Amber, was talking to him with the gentle voice they'd used in happier days before she'd thrown him out of the home he'd bought her. "Ray, sweetie. It's time to get up! I'll make you breakfast but it's a big day and you've got work this afternoon."

He was aroused, and found himself slowly stroking his shaft. He'd missed her voice and savored her words, even as they sounded odd and muted.

He opened his eyes: He wasn't in his home's master bedroom in the king-sized bed he'd shared with his wife for nearly three decades, but in a smaller room and a tiny, cramped bed that seemed filled by his form. He looked around, realizing Amber was talking to him through the closed door. This was his old 'home office,' a third bedroom he'd used as a private place to work from home. He couldn't arrange liaisons or watch porn in an open space and risk his wife and daughter intruding, after all.

But it wasn't his home office: The old room had a futon and a desk with office chair, while this one had a small bed and a dresser with mirror. He looked in the mirror, not recognizing the face before him at first: It was his own, but decades younger. He was thinner and had traded the touch of grey that had been called 'distinguished' for a brush of acne across his cheeks. He was dressed in an old t-shirt from a game company. His erection pulsed as it flexed as if trying to escape the white briefs that covered his youthful crotch.

More muffled words from the door. "I'll put breakfast on, sweetie. Give you some time to get cleaned up. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks!" he replied, amazed as even his voice sounded younger.

He took stock as he heard his wife walking downstairs. A cardboard box supported a brightly-colored duffel bag and he found clothes inside. He dressed, changing into fresh underwear and shirt from a UK Football team he and his daughter both enjoyed following. Clean jeans followed then he grabbed a bag with some toiletries. The hallway was empty but he heard noise from downstairs as he moved to the bathroom. He pondered his circumstances as he bushed his teeth and sprayed deodorant into his armpits.

He looked into the master bedroom: It was a bit neater than he remembered, but covered in women's clothes. It looked like his wife had abandoned use of the closet and simply hung her business suits wherever she could find a place. He looked in the nightstand, surprised to find a massive flesh-colored dildo in his wife's nightstand. He heard her voice and jumped, but was relieved that it was coming from downstairs, "Bacon and eggs are almost done, Ray! Come and get it!"

He moved back to the room he'd woken in. He grabbed a wallet and phone from the top of the dresser. He glanced at the wallet: Raymond Green, Jr. Age 22. He'd lost thirty years! And he'd been the only Ray in the family, but was now a junior. His mind struggled to comprehend the breadth of the change.

Downstairs he found a plate at the kitchen table set with a plate of bacon and eggs as Amber worked in the kitchen. She was dressed in sweatpants and a top that Ray knew she wore when she went running. She was an attractive, well-endowed 48-year-old woman, if a bit on the heavy side despite regular jogging and aerobics.

Ray's cock had calmed as he'd dressed, but he felt it move again as Amber leaned over to make eye contact, "I really am proud of you, son."

He was distracted, a piece of bacon in his mouth as he was given a glorious view down her cleavage. His wife's cleavage. No, his mother's cleavage! She seemed oblivious to his discomfort as she continued, "I know the last couple years have been a little tough for most of us. The arguments and fights. But today's a big day. Your first place and you're starting a new job and school next week!"

She straightened and returned to the stove top as Ray was unable to think of anything but the time he'd bent Amber over the counter and fucked her from behind as they celebrated getting the kitchen redone. Baby Kristi had been with her grandparents that weekend and Amber had been able to shout her heart out as Ray's cock filled her while her sizable tits pressed onto the cold marble countertops.

He shook his head and broke from his daydream. Amber was cleaning dishes. He ate his breakfast quietly, hoping Amber wouldn't see the throbbing erection in his jeans. Maybe it was the hormones he'd acquired by becoming a 22 year old but every inch of her body was turning him on right now. He finished and excused himself to go clean up his things upstairs. He ran to the bathroom and found himself shooting a huge load into the toilet. He felt ashamed, unsure if he'd masturbated to his estranged wife or his new mother.

Still embarrassed he packed the duffel bag with the few things left in what must have been his old room. He noticed tell-tale signs; Small holes and less faded rectangles in the white paint showed where posters had once hung while scrapes not he wall suggested there'd been a bit more furniture in the cramped room.

His mother greeted him downstairs as he walked down. He was holding the cardboard box in his arms with the duffel thrown over one shoulder. He looked and realized her eyes were moist, "Ray, this really is a big step for you. I'm proud of you. Your father would be proud if he was, well..."

He gulped, putting down the things he carried. Ray had always been good at picking up signs and could tell Amber needed a hug more than anything. He managed to hug her, feeling her large tits rubbing against him. He shook his head and thanked her, then headed outside with this things as she reminded him. "You're only on the other side of town. You can call any time. Please call when you get to your place! Don't be worried about sleeping there tonight!"

His car had changed: His elegant, sporty BMW had become an older hatchback Honda. He loaded the duffel and box, nestling hem next to another couple boxes. As he started the car he noticed his phone's bluetooth connect to the aftermarket stereo head unit. The music on his phone had changed, favoring Fallout Boy and Imagine Dragons over his usual 80s pop, and he drove, heading to the apartment he'd rented in his other life when his wife had kicked him out of the home they'd shared.

SUNDAY - CHARLOTTE

Charlotte awoke with a smile. Despite the odd dream, she'd had a good day. The game had gone as she expected, and she'd be meeting Martin this evening to 'talk about his character' which pretty much meant she'd be adding his name to the list of virgins she'd deflowered over the years. A lot of boys to men and a few girls to women, too: She loved to feel a fat cock enter her as she carefully directed it's owner's actions, but she wasn't opposed to feeling a woman's tongue licking at her sensitive pussy occasional. In truth, feeling someone doing exactly what she wanted as they nestled between her rounded thighs was what got her off.

She was brushing her teeth when she noticed it: her hair had turned from a sort of brownish-blond to a bright red. She pulled at a it as it expecting to find was a wig, but it was definitely hers. She dropped the white shorts she slept in to confirm it wasn't just the hair on her head, seeing her labia outlined by a neatly trimmed fiery-red patch of hair. She spit and dressed quickly, unsure what to do. She had a work shift to get to, so would have to pass this off as a dye job she was trying out.

She dressed quickly in the tan slacks and blue shirt she had to wear, grabbing her purse and keys as she ate a breakfast bar. She stopped for coffee and donuts on a way, using a different drive-through than normal so no one would recognize her.

Surprisingly no one at work commented on the drastic change. She found herself running her chubby fingers through it in the bathroom during her break. Her fingers had purple-painted nails to match the lipstick she'd applied in the car. It looked good on her, and fit with her pale skin. Maybe it was just some weird hormonal thing. It beat going gray, she mused.

RAY

Ray found his apartment was still his apartment. If anything, it looked slightly neater, but still had boxes along one wall. he even had a slightly larger TV, and had acquired a game console that sat in the small cabinet below it.

He'd checked his phone and was scheduled for a full eight hour shift after lunch at the GamesPlus. Apparently this was his first day as Assistant Manager, so he'd be trained by Alex and Tricia. He'd worked there as an Assistant Manager in his old life for months, so he knew both of them: Tricia was a cute blond he'd been trying to find an angle on for months. Alex was the store's manager and an obese man perhaps a few years older than Ray was now who treated the store like he owned the place.

Ray's phone and linked social media allowed him to explore his new life: Ray was a 22 year old who'd completed two years of community college but seemed unable or unwilling to move away from his single mother. He found pictures from a party: She'd completed law school and they'd celebrated a shared graduation of sorts when he'd graduated high school a few years ago! Ray was amazed: in his original history she was merely a paralegal working for a firm and he had been worried enough that she had connections to really make their upcoming divorce painful.

'New Ray' was kind of a loser, he thought. Afraid to leave home he'd made do with community college while working at a GamesPlus location close to home. Recently he'd finally gotten a transfer to a local college and managed to get promoted to an assistant manager job at the GamesPlus nearby. A far cry from 'Old Ray' who had practically jumped at the opportunity to spend four years living in dorms at a college hours from home. That had been where he'd learned the basics of seducing women.

Ray found himself saying "This kid needs help!" as his fifty-something mind tried to reconcile with his younger life. As far as he could tell Ray was a shy virgin who'd been rejected on a couple disastrous dates. The term "momma's boy" certainly applied to this Ray, who'd been reluctant to leave home. He felt like he had a duty to take the odd circumstances he'd been thrust into and improve things: The 'first time around' Ray had left the house as soon as he could and spent summers painting houses. His dad had a drinking problem that hadn't made him want to stay home. Painting houses had given him ample opportunity to meet bored housewives and he'd had significant success seducing them and learned more than a few bedroom tricks by his 21st birthday.

123456...8