Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next round turned more intimate quickly. He discovered that 'A' was more reluctant while 'C' had an experimental streak. 'C' was up for a lot: She was open-minded and had even admitted to fantasizing about threesome. She leaned forward excitedly when he'd mentioned playing with handcuffs. 'A' was turned off: She'd claimed she was a respectable woman, and seemed to lose ground after an early question suggested she was a bit more enthusiastic about blow-jobs than 'C'.

The host announced the verdict: 'C' was the winner! 'A' stood, and Ray saw his mother naked, her breasts hanging low, her bush neatly trimmed but plainly visible. She bowed to Ray and an unseen audience, reminding him of the view he'd had down her shirt a few days before, then walked off-stage. The winner, 'C,' stood and revealed herself as a naked Charlotte. She turned, falling to her knees to present herself as she had before.

He woke with a shiver and an almost painful erection pressing against his briefs. He stumbled to the bathroom, and found himself frantically jerking at his enlarged cock in an effort to relieve the lust the dream had left him with. He considered going upstairs to see if Charlotte was home and try to convince her to go another round, but couldn't see her falling for him in his current state. As he pumped he imagined himself sitting on the tall woman's lap. His cock surged as he imagined her calling him baby and he finally felt himself coming into the shower stall.

Relieved, he cleaned up and went to his morning class. He'd have to rush home to make his evening shift at the store and would need to keep his head together.

At least he seemed to be able to keep his cool around Tricia. He was enjoying actually talking to the fellow student. He found himself able to finally move past his erotic thoughts of Charlotte and others when he talked about classes and games with her. She asked about Charlotte and didn't push when Ray felt himself growing embarrassed and unwilling to discuss the details of their date night. Tricia seemed more of a friend than a target, and he found he enjoyed planning out the elaborate game they'd make if they could.

CHARLOTTE

The bad part of the curse was no one noticed she was totally hot now. At least, not the people that knew her. She'd always been this way as far as the morons at her work knew. She'd decided to call up one of her guys tonight and give the new bod a 'test drive.'

She considered texting George since she'd gotten him so worked up the previous night, but she didn't want him to think she was needy. She'd start with Tony and, if the night went really well, maybe try that threesome with Ken she'd been thinking about.

She texted him to see if he wanted to grab dinner and sweetened the deal with an underwear pic. Nothing that'd be too dangerous if it got shared around, but a nice shot of her cleavage in the dark green bra she'd changed into after showering off the grime from a morning spent working. The tag said she was now happily a 40E and she really wanted somebody to touch her svelter form. She waited for the buzz of his reply as she found a matching pair of green panties to match the bra and covered herself with a knee-length striped skirt that she thought would look good with the tall boots Tony had bought her a year ago and she'd never worn. She finished the look with a simple white top and a lightweight jacket.

Tony was interested and picked her up early. Dinner was a gourmet burger place they could walk to, but driving just seemed more fun. As Tony fought for a parking space only a few blocks from Charlotte's apartment she suggested they check out the GamesPlus. She figured it was a good way to spend some time and she had an ulterior motive. If Ray was working it'd show him that she had options beyond his admittedly mammoth cock. She'd always enjoyed flirting with boyfriends in front of other boyfriends, especially when they were at work and couldn't complain or even leave if they wanted.

-

RAY

Ray was talking with Tricia about an idea to add a complex 'romance' system to the game they'd been planning when he saw Tony walk into the store. He waved in recognition, then waved again as Charlotte followed her in.

They were checking out a stand of dice when he approached them, "Tony! Charlotte! How's it going?"

"Pretty good." Tony replied. He moved slightly closer to Charlotte, a clear sign that they were together for the night.

CHARLOTTE

Tonight was going well. Tony had practically thrown himself between her and Ray. He was really trying to be protective and earn his time tonight. She savored the conflict. The only way it could be better is if she could get the two of them naked and oiled up to fight for her favor.

Still, it couldn't last, and she had to break it up. She fluttered her eyes, passing a tube of dice to Tony. They were a sort of marbled green and red, a color scheme she didn't have, but it made her think of her new hair color and the underwear she'd be letting Tony remove if the night went well. Ray looked defeated briefly and swiped Tony's card, handing over the dice and a receipt.

RAY

"Tony's a pretty good guy," Ray thought as the two chatted. He thought Charlotte was trying to send him some message as they talked about some role-playing games as well as Ray recommending some of the console games he'd become interested. Tony was interested and promised to come back soon. It seemed like Charlotte had plans for tonight, and Tony was taking her out for dinner next.

"Who's that guy?" Tricia asked after the couple had left. He told her the little he knew of Tony, sensing the woman's interest. He didn't expect any exclusivity from Charlotte: Maybe if Tony felt the same he'd set him up with Tricia sometime?

CHARLOTTE

The burger and fries had been good, but Charlotte hungered for something more sensual. She suggested that Tony take her home and pounced on him practically as soon as they'd entered. She was a couple inches taller than him and her breasts pushed in to his chest as she hugged him. "So, what do you want to do tonight?"

She stood back, unbuttoning her top. Tony was definitely in the mood, judging by the bulge in his jeans. No giant like Ray, but there was enough in his Star Wars boxers he had on under the pants Charlotte expertly removed to pleasure her. She grabbed a trio of wine coolers from the fridge as they moved to the couch.

Earlier, as Tony had taken their tray to the trash, she'd texted Ken to summon him. She licked her lips as he knocked on the door. She opened it, quietly hoping the old man across the hall would get an eyeful of her luscious rack straining to escape the emerald bra that contained it. Ken entered with a quick kiss from Charlotte, who then stripped him of his t-shirt, tossing it to the floor. He was surprised to see Tony, but found a spot in the living room. Tony was down to his underwear and was similarly surprised to see his roommate. Low, unhappy greeting were passed around as the two greeted each other.

Charlotte briefly considered that she'd miscalculated but her confidence returned as she took a deep swallow from the bottled wine cooler. She offered the third to Ken as she sat on the empty couch.

"C'mon! You two have been friends for years. Tony, I know you took Ken to the doctor a couple years ago for that butt thing! Ken, you told me that he's the only person outside your family you got Christmas present for... Besides me, of course. Are you saying you can't share little ol' me?"

The two men considered. Ken's arousal had dissipated a bit perhaps, but Tony was quite obviously interested. Charlotte slipped her short skirt off, swinging to stretch out on her couch in nothing but bra, panties, and long black boots. "Hey, let's just help me get these boots off."

The two seemed curious, but they found themselves side by side as they pulled the boots from her feet. She wiggled her toes in the socks and Ken grabbed at those. The two exchanged a brief sideways glance as Tony helped Charlotte to her feet. She stood between the two as she sensed their resistance crumbling. She wrapped one arm around each man, pulling them close to her chest, "This will be so much fun!"

Tony shed his own pants as they moved to bedroom. She grabbed her new dice as they moved around the small apartment and she handed a six-sided die to her two players, "I have a fun idea..."

The looked dubious as they stood in her cluttered bedroom in their underwear.

"Roll these..." she said with a lascivious smile, "and I'll give the high roller a blow job while the low roller eats me out!"

Ken won the roll and the three found themselves trying to work out logistics for the promised acts: They settled on Tony stretched out on the floor, with Charlotte kneeling, holding herself above him while she took Tony's manhood into her mouth. She wiggled her round butt as she crawled on her knees, backing into position. She playfully batted at Ken's erect cock like a cat with a toy. Tony was a trooper and would definitely get further attention as he gamely started licking as soon as her moist slit approached his face. She shivered, surprised as Ken took the opportunity to thrust his hard cock into her mouth. He was a healthy six inches himself, nothing compared to Ray's huge shaft, but more than enough for her demands. She sucked and licked, occasionally thrusting forward as Tony's tongue found her sensitive clitoris. She came, followed quickly by Ken's own climax.

She stood with a stretch, "OK, boys. Round 2!"

She laid back on the bed, her legs spread wide. She had no real plan, but Tony assumed it was his turn and climbed on top. He fucked like a a prize fighter: Rapid jabs with his cock taking turns with long, slow thrusts. Her nipples hurt from Tony's violent attention to them, but she didn't care since she was the center of his attention. She found herself coming and was surprised when cum spurted over her chest. She looked to the side: Ken had been left to his own devices and his cock had spurted all over her as he stood at the side of the bed.

She was briefly offended, but reveled in two men pleasuring her and couldn't complain about their enthusiasm. She orgasmed again and felt Tony's finish moments later.

"Good job, boys." she said as Tony withdrew and she was able to stretch her legs out. She'd let them rest a bit and decide if there was enough energy in the threesome for another round or if it was time to send the boys home.

RAY

Tricia had taken a break in the afternoon. Wednesdays were quiet anyway, so he found himself on his phone. His sister was texting him, and he was having a lot of trouble figuring her out. He'd always considered that a skill, but Kristi was a closed book to him.

If Ray was still her dad, she'd never share the things she was sharing with her brother. Her relationship with Derek was heating up and she needed advice. He'd thought Derek was a senior in Kristi's high school, but now discovered he was 23 and was throwing up all sorts of warning signs. He went to the college, but seemed to have no major declared. His social media showed he partied a lot and comments suggested he might be a source for drugs. Ray considered that he was being paranoid and showed the texts and his findings to Traci and she agreed: She said he looked like bad news, and one of her friends had mentioned a similar-looking guy had tried to sell her Adderal a couple weeks ago.

But Kristi was smitten and wouldn't take Ray's carefully-worded suggestions to be careful: The guy drove a fast car and got her in to college parties. She'd barely avoided their mother's wrath coming home late and maybe with a bit of booze on her lips, but it couldn't last forever. Her texts strongly suggested Derek wanted more than 'a girl to hang around with' and was pushing for sex. Midway through the evening Kristi had even asked if Ray could slide her some condoms next time he visited the house.

Ray stopped at a liquor store on his way home and found himself thinking about the 'Derek' situation. Drunk, he texted Charlotte to get her opinion on the situation, explaining it in a rambling way. She couldn't follow his incoherent messages and walked down.

He offered her a glass of the cheap whiskey he'd picked up as she entered. This was the first time she'd been in his place and she was slightly disappointed, but she'd seen worse. She sat on the futon next to him as he explained his concerns with Kristi and Derek.

CHARLOTTE

It was a bit mean to take advantage of his distress, but Charlotte couldn't deny that getting such a needy series of texts from her newest boy-toy was turning her on. She'd sent Tony and Ken home an hour before and was watching anime in her shorts and a sports bra when Ray had texted her. Sympathy was not totally foreign to Charlotte so she texted that she'd be right down. She threw on an old shirt and jeans and walked down to Ray's apartment.

He explained his distress: His sister was dating some guy named Derek who was trouble. She knew a Derek, and the phone he drunkenly waved at her suggested it was the same one. She'd gone to high school with him although he'd been a freshman while she was a senior. He thought he was god's gift to women and tried to hit on everybody, but as far as she knew he'd struck out pretty much constantly. She was surprised to hear he'd gone to college: She'd heard he was working at his dad's gas station, but perhaps he'd taken a year or two off.

She really didn't know what to do with the blubbering, drunk mess Ray had turned into this evening, but dealing with depressed men was a specialty of hers, so she held Ray, his face pushed into her cleavage, as he sobbed.

"Shush, shush, baby. It's OK." She said in a low, calm voice. Did she see a twitch from his pants at that? Was this some turn-on for him?

"It'll be okay. Maybe I can help out." The sobbing had wound down and she suggested Ray get himself cleaned up. She snorted as she saw him drop his pants behind him as he closed the door. He returned and looked a bit better; His faced looked like he'd splashed himself with water and cleaned himself up. he even looked nearly sober. He rejoined her on the couch and she hugged him.

RAY

Sobering up a bit, he splashed water in his faced and then wiped himself with a washcloth. He wasn't sure if getting Charlotte involved was a good idea as he had no idea how the self-absorbed woman could help. More worrisome, the way she was acting tonight was a huge turn-on and he knew he wasn't thinking straight. She was actually being supportive and nurturing and Ray found that in his current state that sent strong messages right to his libido.

Over the past few days he'd grown accustomed to the way she seemed to treat her stable of players as playthings to be used for her enjoyment. She'd been charming and strong willed, a master of convincing the various strays and loners drawn in to her orbit to worship her. And she was undeniably attractive, especially since Ray could've sworn she'd lost a few pounds since they'd met a few short days earlier.

He was seeing a new side of her tonight, and couldn't tell if it was her true self or another mask she wore, but it undeniably was working on him. She was actually being sympathetic and affectionate and it was causing his thought to move from Derek and Kristi to himself and Charlotte.

He took a deep breath and returned to the couch. Another hug, his head buried in her ample cleavage. She brushed her hair with one hand and said, "There, there, baby."

HIs cock twitched. He involuntarily thrust forward a bit. he wasn't sure if she could tell the effect she was having on him but he took his chance, twisting to give her the first open-mouthed kiss of their relationship. It was long and passionate, leaving her surprised and gasping for air. It was not, at first, reciprocated by the heavyset woman, but she licked her lips as they parted. He stripped her shirt, whispering in her ear, "Call me baby."

CHARLOTTE

She wasn't expecting this, but was undeniably aroused by Ray's sudden interest. She could feel his dick moving in his briefs and only hoped she'd waited long enough and wouldn't lose control at the sight of the monster. She let him pull her old t-shirt over her head, her breasts constrained by the old sports bra beneath. She wished she'd dressed better, but really hadn't expected the night to go his way. She knew she should probably stop, but she was hungry to repeat the earlier experience with Ray now that she was sure she wouldn't lose control of the situation. She felt him tugging at the sports bra and it came free as well, over her head and tossed into a corner of the box-filled room. He grabbed at her left breast as if it was a life buoy to a drowning man and sucked at her nipple. She'd heard his request, and whispered, "Oh baby, you like my tits, don't you?"

She felt his excitement grow. She helped strip his t-shirt, luxuriating in his now-familiar smell and the feel of his firm chest. She pushed his briefs down with a single smooth motion, her mouth watering at another sight of his cock.

She laid back as he climbed on to the futon, pushing her legs apart. She moaned, "Oh, baby" as he touched her, his fingers gently circling her swollen mound. She felt his tongue on her other breast, followed by the surprisingly erotic feel as he sucked at her breast.

His cock slid into her waiting, moist orifice. She nearly lost it as he grunted at her. "Oh, mother."

He continued: His stamina seemed if anything more than their previous encounters. "Mommy. Mommy. Make me feel better mommy."

"Baby, I'll do anything you wa... wa...want." She squealed as an orgasm overtook her. She felt in control, but the same time was strangely unable to resist Ray's charms.

His cock continued it's thrusting as his hands grabbed at her tits. this wasn't her cock-stupid animal pleasure, but almost better as a second orgasm grew within her loins, making her convulse with pleasure. Another cry, "Fuck me, baby!"

He finished with a final cry of "mommy" and crumpled like a puppet with it's strings cut, exhausted.

"Feel better now?" Charlotte was confused: If her last few days hadn't felt like a constant stream of amazing sex she'd probably be bothered by Ray's eccentric behavior, but instead she was merely confused and sated. She waited until Ray was fast asleep, then quietly dressed and headed up to her own apartment.

TOGETHER

Charlotte found herself walking down the street towards the coffee shop she'd visited a few days before. She was dressed as she'd been earlier, when she'd walked down the other side of this street to visit the GamesPlus with Tony.

She saw Anna sitting at a table, with an unknown person. No, wait. It was someone she knew quite well after the last few days. Ray sat in his GamesPlus work uniform, briefly giving her thoughts of going another round with him in whatever tiny office the store had to have in the back.

She sat, glaring at the intrusion. She didn't understand why: It was not as if she enjoyed her nightly sessions with Anna.

"So now we're all here." Anna was dressed in a business suit and tie, a slight variant of how she'd appeared in the dream-casino the past few nights. "Since you've grown close, I thought we could combine your sessions."

Ray and Charlotte looked at each other as Anne continued. "You are both here because of similar issues, actually. Both have a very unhealthy linkage between sex and power, although you tend to express it in different ways."

She looked at Ray, "Ray, you've been through an interesting time. You're still dealing with a drastic age change, but you're adapting surprisingly well. You've been exploring some issues and I think your new mommy-fetish may actually be helping you mature a bit. Also, you got a big cock because it's amusing and keeps you from getting too comfortable."

1...345678