Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing he quickly wiped himself clean and ran to his apartment. He showered and changed in a rush, then hurried to campus for a boring 'Into to Computers' he was sure he could pass in his sleep. Afterwards he had a shift to work, then game night at Charlotte's.

He arrived just before 7:00 and met the rest of the Tuesday Night group: Charlotte was situated in a desk chair that had been placed at the head of the coffee table arguing about some game point with Tony. Ken and George were watching something on Ken's phone and barely acknowledged him as he was introduced by Amy, the only woman currently in the group besides Charlotte herself. Ray laughed silently as he wondered how Ken and George would feel about sitting on the couch where he'd eaten out Charlotte the night before.

Finally Danny arrived, fifteen minutes late, "As usual" according to George, and everyone settled down.

CHARLOTTE

She'd barely made it too her job on time, but she knew the shift manage wouldn't say anything since they'd hooked up in the break room a year ago. The day had been boring, but she knew the evening promised excitement. She'd arrived home with a couple hours to spare and luxuriated in the shower she hadn't had time for all day. She knew she'd smelled of sex and sweat all day, but her encounter with Ray had been so hot and satisfying, even as the curse has caused her to turn into a blithering idiot whenever he dropped his pants. She was scheming for next time, when she'd be in control.

George showed up early for the night's game. A stutterer, she knew he'd sit quietly and read a book until others arrived, so she let him in still wrapped in her towel. A little tease never hurt, and if George was thinking about her naked it'd make him more pliable later. She dressed slowly, taking her time as George let in Tony and Ken (roommates whom she had considered a threesome with) and then Amy. The latter was a short blond whose biggest frustration in life was constantly getting carded in bars. She was needy and dependent: Charlotte had an occasional relationship with her which mostly consisted of Charlotte taking her to a bar in return for oral sex. More importantly, Amy loved taking care of the group, constantly cooking for them like the crock-pot of beef stew and freshly-baked bread she'd brought over for dinner. The short, chatty girl was gifted in the kitchen, one reason Charlotte kept her around.

She'd dressed in a black t-shirt with a dragon printed on it and was busy organizing her dice and books after Tony had fetched her desk chair from the messy bedroom for her. He wanted his wizard to take a spell she'd banned, but she was firm that it just didn't fit in her intricately designed and fully realized world.

Amy let Ray in to the apartment. Charlotte smiled at the sound of his voice. She licked her lips and hoped the curse was truly over. She'd pulled up a video on her phone when she'd gotten home, and at least on the small screen an anonymous cock had no power over her than normal. Again, she'd beaten the curse.

They started gaming as Charlotte explained that she'd invited Ray and thought he'd be a good fit for the group. He'd been seated at her right hand, displacing Tony, at the end of the couch. "To better help him with the basics" was her explanation, but the group all knew it was her way of denoting her favorite. The guys would almost certainly try to earn her favor, and she licked her lips at the thought of the small gifts, and attention she'd extract from them over this.

She considered 'management' of her harem with a great deal of care. A little chaos, added just right, was akin to an irritant in an oyster that would turn into a pearl of pleasure for her. Ray's presence would set of a cascade of little acts that would encourage George, Ken, Tony and Danny to curry her favor with gifts and little shows of devotion. Her chest swelled as she breathed in thinking of the small favors and gifts she'd receive just for changing the seating arrangement.

RAY

The game was confusing to Ray, but it seemed to mainly be Charlotte telling a long, complex, meandering story. He'd watched a few videos about tabletop role-playing and normally the players in such games made a lot of choices: Charlotte's exasperated refrain of, "No, your character wouldn't do that..." was the way these people played, however. He was unfamiliar with the rules but could tell that the attention he got was a bit unusual. He'd learned the basic concepts from his new-found console RPG habit, and a first-level character shouldn't be taking down giant minotaurs and just finding magical weapons quite so easily. The leer she'd given him when he'd found "The Spear of Penetration" (a home-brew magic item, she'd explained) was almost embarrassing.

The took a break to eat Amy's wonderful dinner and he found himself pushed into Charlotte's bedroom by the short, thin woman. "Hey, Ray. Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure, Amy. What can I do for you?"

"You said you live downstairs, right? After the game can I come down to your place with you. I want to talk to you for a minute."

Ray knew something was going on here, but wasn't quite familiar with the surprisingly complex politics of the small group. "Sure, Amy. Happy to help."

CHARLOTTE

He was enjoying himself, she was sure. She'd give him a night off, but maybe call him up over the weekend. A new boy-toy that lived so close was tempting, but she didn't want Tony or Ken to think they couldn't be her favorite.

Charlotte's surprise grew as she saw Amy pull him in to the bedroom to talk. The slight woman could be a little obsessive, she had to admit. No idea what she wanted from Ray, but it'd be fun to watch. She ate pussy like a pro, too. Her mind wandered to thoughts of another threesome with Ray and Amy.

As she ran the game she considered plans for the night. George was quiet, but he might be fun for the night and wouldn't cause her to doubt her own authority. The man was quiet and nervous. During their past sex she'd found that he took commands and praise well, and Charlotte was in the mood for someone who'd take simple commands like, "Lick me, stick it in, faster, slower" as she demanded. She'd enjoyed Ray's more commanding lovemaking, but craved a sense of control.

The game went well, despite so many players trying things that just didn't make sense. The players'd latched on the idea of hiring a boat to the island-nation of Westmire and she'd had to stage a fire at the docks to stop it. She was confident they'd eventually figure out the right way was to ask the friendly dragon who ran the inn they slept at who'd fly them over.

RAY

Amy followed the young man downstairs. He had only a few sheets of paper and a small bag of dice, while she carried a full backpack of books, dice, pens, pencils, miniatures, and miscellaneous things. The flower decoration on the backpack only enhanced her underage look. She looked around as he asked, "So, what can I help you with?"

The petite girl pinned him to the wall, her blue eyes meeting his, "Ray, please tell me. Did you fuck her?"

Ray stammered a yes and was surprised as Amy withdrew. Her backpack fell to the floor with heavy thump as her tone changed. She thrust her small breasts forward "Will you fuck me too?"

Ray was up to the challenge. He felt his cock stir as the young-looking woman practically skipped to his bedroom. She looked disappointed when she realized it was just storage. Her long blond braid wasn't helping her look adult, but Ray had overheard that she was 24 during one conversation this evening. He gestured to the futon and she nodded and began stripping her clothes. Her shirt covered a small bra: her breasts were a perky a-cup which she revealed as she shrugged it free. She didn't shave, her blond hair around her glistening femininity making her look adult.

Ray followed her lead, stripping his own shirt and pants. She actually hopped and clapped when he'd removed his underwear, revealing the growing monster within. Sex with Amy was the opposite of his wordless, bestial encounters with Charlotte the day before: She was a constant stream of chatter as she positioned him on the futon and prepared to impale herself on his manhood. She was caring and considerate, but the chatter was strange and distracting. As she circled his erection before carefully placing a condom on the tip and rolling it nearly to its length she'd asked a series of questions about Charlotte. As she rolled the condom she'd started simply asking Ray his opinions on Charlotte's outfit, her apartment's decor, or the night's game. As she finished, the questions became more intimate, a harsh whisper asking about her taste, her smell, and what Ray had thought of the other woman's cunt.

She finally stopped talking as Ray pulled her small body forward and she settled onto his cock. He thought he'd hurt her briefly, but she smiled and said simply, "Good... good..." as she settled. She was athletic, smelling of clean soap and some flowery deodorant. She began talking again: Her 'dirty talk' a strange one-sided conversation about how good Ray was, the game from earlier, and Amy's job in a chemistry lab nearby.

For Ray's side he found himself moaning deeply as she bounced on his overstimulated organ. She'd take it in, twisting to grind her hips on his body, then push herself up with her muscular thighs. He felt embarrassed as he loudly moaned, "Mommy, oh, mommy!" as she rose again, moving to press against her g-spot.

More chatter, then she came with a shiver, then pumped her small body to bring Ray to his own orgasm. She was quiet for a bit as the separated, then thanked him in a a strangely formal way. She left in a rush, talking as she did about her need to get home so she could sleep. Her final comment left Ray stunned as she whispered in his ear, "I just want what she has. Do you call her mommy, too?"

Ray pondered what he'd gotten into as he prepared for bed.

WEDNESDAY - CHARLOTTE

She'd gotten George to stay behind to help clean up, and that had lead towards an intended 'reward' of letting him strip her and probably fuck her, but as soon as the thin man had removed her white bra she'd decided it just wasn't a good night. Her vagina was still sore from the previous session with Ray and she just wasn't interested right now. George was nowhere as well-endowed as her new neighbor and she wasn't sure she was in the mood to have to direct him through pleasuring her. She dismissed him with a promise of a favor later and even agreed to the plan he'd suggested to 'accompany' her to the game store for next Saturday's game, which meant he'd almost certainly drive, buy both of them food, and quite possibly end up in her bed that evening.

She was dreading her visit with Anna a bit, but at least she was clothed when she appeared before the witch in the dream casino.

"So what's up, bitch?"

Anna merely smiled, "Michael Fiorra. You thought he was rejecting you, but he was just gay. He actually thought you were lot of fun until you made it uncomfortable for him. He left the area for a while, taking a job offer to work on a long project in Oregon."

"Wait, Michael's back? I should look him up"

Anna sighed, "No, you shouldn't. He's moved on. He's back in the area and gaming with a totally different group now."

"Oh well. Let's roll'em."

"Before that, let's talk about another person in your life. Jimmy Shive. Friend you met through Michael, actually. You gamed for about three years while he was working as a chef at a local restaurant. After about a year your relationship became sexual at a gaming convention when you 'forgot' to book a hotel room and convinced him to let you stay in his. That would have been fine, but his girlfriend Janice was also staying in the room and didn't appreciate it when she came back to find your lips wrapped around his penis. This is correct?"

"Yes, but it was totally his idea! And he was into it." Charlotte looked flush.

"You claimed you wanted to try a threesome and that you'd already gotten her buy in. Very clever little scheme. She'd said she was up for some games earlier, and you twisted that around in Jimmy's mind to mean she was giving her approval. You even told him you were just 'getting him warmed up' before Janice returned. Unsurprisingly this was incorrect. She stormed out and took the couple's car, so you graciously gave Jimmy a ride home in your van, which was actually Dave's van, and you didn't ask him or explain why things were quite so awkward between you and Jimmy the long ride home. In fact, I'd argue you got over it since you convinced Brad to finger you under a blanket the last leg of the trip."

Charlotte was speechless, her chubby chin quivering as she considered Anna's words.

"Brad and Dave are still two of your followers, of course. They're both part of the Saturday Night game. Jimmy's doing reasonably well but still misses Janice, who is now running a sales team for a local cookware distributor. The van died a year ago, and the replacement doesn't really have the seating capacity for the convention trips so there goes that option."

Anna looked annoyed, but passed over the die. Anna rolls it, tossing it like she's trying to skip a river-rock into the padded edge of the blackjack table. It bounces, showing a 15 as it comes to rest.

Rolling her own dice and checking, "Well, you should enjoy this. Seems you've lucked out again. Enjoy being a bit trimmer."

WEDNESDAY - RAY

"I need help" Ray said as he sat in the cramped office. Anna hadn't even arrived. He looked at the calendar, expecting to see Charlotte in the elaborate dress like the night before but it had changed to show Amber in a corset that exposed a bit of her dark red nipples and the smile that had gotten old Ray to fall in love with her and made young Ray happy every time his mother praised him. He found himself growing aroused and was restless when Anna suddenly was in the seat across from him.

"Good evening, Ray. So, the curse is not treating you well, is it?"

"This is so messed up. You made my wife into my mother and expect me to not be messed up in the head?"

Anna frowned, "I should remind you that you started lusting for your mother long before last night's curse attenuated things. Sure, the change is a bit jarring, but it may be a deep-seated issue. Let me show you a few photos first."

She pulled four photos from a folder, arranging them on the desk in a cross shape. Two stacked in the middle, on one each side. On the right Ray sees Charlotte, naked as she'd been that morning, a look of lust on her face. In the middle were two he recognized: Amber as the successful older single mother she was now on top of Amber as they'd been when they'd met in his old life. She'd aged well, he had to admit, although the younger Amber was really drool-worthy. She was dressed in a short skirt and simple top, covered by a plaid shirt she'd worn for years after they'd been married until it was simply too threadbare to wear. The older Amber was professional and serious in a business suit: The photo looked like a professional shot for business cards perhaps.

The final photo to the left was someone he didn't recognize. The woman looked to be about Ray's current age but dressed in dated clothes. She was a bit heavy-set and seemed to combine elements of the other women.

"You don't recognize this one, do you, Ray?" She tapped at the photo with one manicured finger. "She's part of your life, certainly."

She waved her hands and the photos stacked themselves. As they did the mystery photo seemed to age, the woman growing older. Her clothing switched from a dated minidress to a more mature outfit that seemed familiar to Ray.

Ray gasped, "Mom?!"

Anna shook her head, "Gramma, really. Now, at least. I bring this up because you most certainly have a type and, in your case, it's been shaped by the women in your life. You have a bit of a thing for plump women with big tits. And, honestly: no big deal. That's perfectly normal and healthy! Your problem is you find women, many of whom meet that ideal, and force them into uncomfortable relationships. Let's talk about Kristi tonight."

She pulled another photo from a folder, showing a thin blond woman, younger than Ray was now. She was dressed in a soccer jersey and shorts, smiling as she stood with one foot on top of the black and white ball.

Ray blustered as he saw the photo of Kristi Green, "Hey, it's one thing to discuss the women I've slept with and even my own problems, but my daughter is totally off limits!"

"Your sister..." Anna emphasized the word, "is being discussed because she's a woman you've had a great impact on. Let's look at the two versions of her. First, what's in common: She's a bright woman who is waiting to hear about a soccer scholarship to college as she finishes high school. She's dating this guy Derek."

Ray nodded as Anna continued, "To new Ray she's the bratty younger sister. Looks like you played a bit of soccer when younger, even if you gave it up. She likes you and she's even told you how it's getting serious with her and Derek. You're a little protective of her, as is normal for a big brother."

Ray had seen Derek mentioned in the texts he'd found on his phone, but had been too busy with his own concerns to dig into it. "She enjoyed watching soccer with old Ray, but was much more careful with him. She never mentioned Derek, as she had a feeling her stern and somewhat distant father wouldn't approve. Their relationship was a bit strained: Kristi thought her father wanted a son and the revelation of his serial infidelity quite possibly ruined any chances of a relationship."

Ray sat in silence. Anna handed over the black die with an almost whispered, "Time to roll."

The die landed on a 16.

"Hmm." Anna rolled her own dice, and looked on one of the charts she produced as needed. "See, not all bad: Enjoy your near-encyclopedic knowledge of chemistry. Should help in that class. Don't try to correct the professor too much, though. You may be right, but if you can't prove it you may as well be wrong. You know things, if not where they're from."

Ray still seemed concerned. Anna leaned forward, "The thing with your mother is creeping you out, isn't it? I admit that you might be getting a bad deal here. I promise you'll have an interesting dream tonight that'll help you work some things out."

CHARLOTTE

She'd nearly missed work again! She'd been unable to tear herself away from the mirror that morning. The curse wasn't that bad really. Charlotte had never let the occasional comment about her weight get to her, but she wasn't complaining that she'd lost a solid forty pounds, and all in the right places. Her tits looked bigger as she'd lost inches from her torso and her hips stood out more. Her face had thinned a bit: It was still rounded, but she no longer had the second chin or extra flesh on her cheeks she'd never been thrilled with. She'd admired her red-headed form in the mirror until she was able to drag herself away. The curse had even adjusted her wardrobe, and even the blue work shirt and black slacks looked unbelievably sexy stretching over her breasts or hanging of her still-wide hips and rounded, inviting ass. Charlotte felt like a sex goddess as she made her way through the day.

RAY

He dreamed of himself, naked, on some sort of odd 'Dating Game' show. That show had been before Ray's time, even old Ray much less young Ray, but his mind had summoned forth a pastel television set with three podiums with attractive naked women behind them. Ray was sitting naked and aroused in a plush chair while a host, a tall man dressed in an exquisitely-tailored suit, introduced the women as 'A', 'B', and 'C'.

He found himself asking questions, identifying the hobbies and interests of the women. They started innocently, and he discovered an interest in 'C's movie tastes and love of gross-out comedies. 'A' preferred romantic comedies and historical dramas, while 'B' seemed to have little interest in movies beyond the superhero genre and animated fare. The round ended and 'B' was apparently to be kicked off. She stood from her podium and he realized it was Tricia, his coworker from the store. She shook her cute little ass in farewell and walked off.

123456...8