Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The character done she'd explode a bit more about her world of 'Lettorach' an unabashed pastiche of elements from countless movies, games, anime, and other works she'd stitched into a Frankenstein of a world. Ray noticed her enthusiasms as she practically bounced on the overstuffed couch while explaining why her dragons were special and how his character might be lucky enough to be selected by one of the sexy purple dragons to serve the reptile queens.

The conversation turned to personal life and Ray revealed he had recently moved out of his mother's home. Charlotte immediately sympathized that parents were the worst, but pulled back as this comment seemed to fall flat with the man next to her.

Finally she made her move, grabbing his hand and holding it in her two chubby arms, pushing it to her breast. "Ray, I'm so glad you're here. I've been lonely and I really think you might be able to help with something..."

RAY

He couldn't believe how easy it had been. He'd shown up with pizza and beer and seen the heavyset but attractive woman down two cans before he finished his first. He'd have to be careful, as he didn't have nearly the tolerance he'd had before and could feel the alcohol getting to him. She clearly wanted him. He recognized the constant eye contact and touching, and couldn't have been more clear when she'd lost the sweatshirt and had moved her round tits from 'occasional glimpses' to 'proudly on display."

He listened as she walked him through creating a character. He had to fight to avoid his mind wandering when she started talking about her fantasy world. She was clearly deeply invested in her world, as she excitedly pointed to a map someone had drawn and she'd had framed on one wall, the only decoration framed compared to tacked-up posters from various movies and series she favored.

He was considering his next move and surprise when she made hers first, grabbing his hand and pulling it towards her, turning so his hand cupped one heavy breast. He played it shyly, not jumping to grope or tease her as he would have with many women. She asked for help and he found himself saying, "Anything." as she reached for his shirt. She unbuttoned it, her hands roaming over his lightly-muscled chest. He shrugged free of his shirt then pulled her top over her head, revealing the black bra that was straining to contain the breasts within. A hand snaked beneath her skirt and found an absence of underwear that surprised him.

"Have you ever... gone down on a woman?" he heard her say as he considered his next move. Charlotte pulled him in front of her and he went to his knees as she flipped the skirt back, still seated on the couch. He mumbled a negative as Charlotte answered, "It'd be a great time to learn..." and began to push his head into her waiting crotch.

Ray found himself between the woman's legs, his own excitement to lose his virginity (for the second time) perhaps making him more open to her suggestion. Despite his wandering eye the last woman he'd gone down on had been his wife, and that had been before the birth of their daughter. He'd more often coerced women to go down on him, Still, as his tongue parted her waiting lips, he was sure it was just like riding a bike.

She moaned in pleasure as his tongue darted between her lips. Her thighs pushed at his head as she nearly squealed with pleasure as an orgasm overtook her. She was wet with the thought of him and tasted sweet as her hips pushed forward with pleasure under his touch.

CHARLOTTE

"This guy is good." She thought as her new lover's tongue brought her to orgasm. She'd been madly aroused since she'd opened the door for him but she'd turned into a sloppy mess as her entire body quivered under his touch. She was breathing rapidly, biting at her own lip as he stood, unbuckling his pants.

He removed his sneakers, carefully placing them to one side as he stood before there. He removed his belt and dropped his jeans with a theatric flourish, which was only ruined slightly by the 'tighty whitey' briefs within. Charlotte felt a shiver run through her as her eyes traced the outline of the bulge the undergarments concealed even as she considered that getting him to buy some boxers might be a good way to 'train' him to do what she wanted.

His briefs hit the floor and his rapidly-growing cock flopped free. Charlotte gaped like a fish out of water as the organ rose with bouncing steps as if it was rising to meet her waiting mouth. It was even larger than the porn star's she'd lusted over earlier. She did not feel her mind slowing but simply coalescing to a simple, straightforward end to possess the bobbing manhood before her. She felt a need for this massive tool to penetrate her. She reached behind her, unhooking her black bra and shrugging free of the too-tight top. She stood, unable to think of anything but the giant tool before her.

She surged forward, lust driving her, only to trip and fall into the man in front of her. Ray shuddered under the unexpected weight, but supported her and helped her to stumbling feet. Her left arm wrapped around him, while her right reached down to allow her fingertips to dance along the majestic rod before her.

"So, bedroom?" she heard. Her response was an unintelligible grunt but Ray led her towards the door with a poster tacked to it of an undeniably female-looking dragon reclining on a bed. She allowed herself to be pulled behind, glad to even touch his warm, soft-skinned manhood. She stumbled again in the bedroom, tripping over a book she'd left on the floor, but her misstep merely caused her to fall forward onto her knees. Her heavy tits swung forward to push against her arms as her hair fell in a crimson flood over her smiling face. Her knees lifted, presenting Ray a choice of orifices, although she'd prefer the sopping cunt she presented, ringed like a bullseye by her red pubic hair.

Ray needed no invitation and thrust in with a grunt, surprised as Charlotte pushed back at him to more totally take his impressive length into her. They moved in unison, her voice growing higher as lustful moans showed her rising interest. No words issued from her mouth, only animal-like noises of pleasure as he continued stroking into her and she felt his massive organ touching every inch of her needy canal. He pushed, somehow exciting her clit as she experienced a series of orgasms in a way she never had before. She was no stranger to multiple orgasms, but this felt like a tide washing over her, each wave a quiver of pleasure. She wordlessly moaned as she used the mattress to pull herself up then felt a final wave of pleasure as she unmistakable felt Ray's cannon fire it's shot.

She was exhausted and calmed down as he withdrew and headed to the adjacent bathroom to clean. She was sore, but satiated. She breathed heavily as she crawled onto the bed, Ray's cum leaking onto the bedspread. She was angry at herself: She'd lost control in a way she hadn't in years.

RAY

The fat girl was a monster in bed, it seems. She must be hard up: As soon as he dropped his shorts she'd gone from merely flirty to a horny monster. After he'd fucked her from behind he'd cleaned his dick and started to dress, but felt he should check on her.

He found her laying naked on the bed, a smile crossing her broad face. He'd known a few women like this, and climbed in next to her.

She reminded him of Amanda, his first conquest when he'd taken over the customer service department. She'd been a shift lead and they'd had a few lunches that ended with him at her apartment screwing her doggy-style while her cats watched. She'd get weepy and morose if he didn't give her a bit of time afterwards. She'd moved on after a few years, quitting to go take care of a sick aunt or something. Unlike Charlotte, Amanda had been thin and wiry, and he'd looked her up a few years ago and found she had gotten married to some guy in a weird religious cult.

Charlotte looked a bit less needy, but she wiggled over when Ray slid in next to her. She'd regained the sarcastic tone that seemed to lurk under everything she said as she began talking to him, suggesting they should go shopping and offering to help upgrade his wardrobe a bit, starting with his 'old man' underwear.

Ray saw her chubby finger poke at the offending garments. They aren't his first choice or anything like the silk boxers Ray had favored before the curse, but they were all he had and his funds were even more limited as Ray the Student than they'd been as Ray the Divorced.

"Oh, you don't like these?" he said as he playfully wiggled free of the offending garments, throwing them across the room. His cock stirred a bit from he contact.

Rachel had been in the middle of a riposte to his comment, "I think your big boy needs some big boy under..." when his cock slipped free of the old underwear.

She seemed to stop talking as soon as the flaccid manhood was exposed. she twisted, turning on all fours and straddling Rim's trim body. She rubbed her huge tits on his chest, then pulled at the massive tool, gently tugging at it. Her smile was one of pure lust as she shivered, feeling it twitch in her hands. She grunted as it raised to half-mast at a size most men would be proud to have. It continued it's rise as she began to lick at the shaft, hungrily taking it's length down her throat. She knew there was no way she could take the whole thing into her mouth once it was in it's full glory, but the only thought in her head was to pleasure this wonderful cock in front of her. Once risen, she licked it clean of the pre-cum and maneuvered her chubby but attractive body before plunging herself down on it.

Ray felt her weight and was surprised at how good it felt. She was unstoppable again and he grabbed at her giant tits as she leaned forward. She practically purred as he kissed at her generous nipples. She moaned a long, wordless roar of pleasure as she came and then squealed with pleasure as she felt the cock inside her filling her with Ray's semen.

Ray knew his erection couldn't last much longer, but the insatiable redhead on top of him seemed content to ride away as long as he stayed within her. He'd already jacked off to thoughts of Tricia and had sex twice with Charlotte this evening and found himself unable to come again as she desperately tried to squeeze blood from a stone. Finally a small orgasm cause his own moan of satisfaction and announced his imminent softening. He dropped free. She surged forward in surprise, her breasts landing on Ray's face. She rolled over with her first words since she's started riding him, "Stay the night? Please?"

They cleaned themselves, and she pulled the semen-covered bed spread free as she prepared for 'the massive cock' to stay the night. She couldn't think of much more than him and her normal plan to twist her new man to her will seemed like a distant dream. They settled in, spooning with Charlotte wrapping herself around Ray's form. Her breasts pressed comfortably into his back. As the light turned, they talked about her game, and she mumbled through an explanation of how tomorrow as the Tuesday game for her special, close friends, but there was another game every other Saturday at a shop nearby he could attend to, if he was interested.

TUESDAY- CHARLOTTE

She found herself naked in the dream casino, still leaking Ray's cum from her sore pussy. She brazenly ignored her condition and swung her rounded but onto the waiting seat as Anna, impeccable as always, stood behind the semi-circular blackjack table idly fumbling with some dice.

"So that's it? I'm some sort of bimbo that can't do anything if a cock comes out?"

"This is a curse, Charlotte. I should tell you that you might be able to work round it if you try. You could simply go quiet if you aren't already horny, perhaps. And for the record, it's only the human penis that causes your... limitation. You're in no danger if you go to a zoo, or a horse farm, or whatever... "

"Let's get this over with." She extended a hand for the die.

"Not yet. Let's talk about some of your hits. First up, Kevin Milton."

She handed over a glossy 8x10 photo of a young, awkward-looking man. He had bad skin and large round glasses. Charlotte blushed. Kevin was the reason she no longer ran a game at the library.

"You used him from roughly age 18-20. He's not the most extreme but he's a good representative sample, I think. Shy kid from a religious family. On his 18th birthday you got him alone in a library's study room and let him stick his finger in you. A month later you let him touch a tit... Left, under the bra... in return for buying you movie tickets. Two months later you'd been ignoring him because he argued with you at a game, but let him suck your fingers after you masturbated in the back of a van on the way to a game convention."

"You're ignoring all the good stuff I did for him! I'm the reason he had the courage to speak to Stacey!"

"Yes, Stacey. I'm surprised she's not getting her own time to discuss, but we're in a hurry here. Stacey was a 20 year old drama student you got to play a game of Vampire. She felt she owed you a favor because you'd given her a ride to the airport, and you collected by pressuring her to give Kevin a 'pity fuck' claiming it was for the good of everyone."

"Yeah! I gave away a favor she owed me to help someone else. What's wrong with that?"

"You offered sex to Dave if he drove everyone, so didn't even do the favor yourself. You complained about the whole trip and threaten to 'leave her ass' because you didn't want to be late for a movie that evening."

"Well, still..."

"And you told Kevin what you did a month later, which made him go from being excited that he'd slept with her to depressed that it took a favor to get a woman to talk to him. He drifted off a few years ago and is now single and unwilling to even try dating. Stacey has moved on and even gotten some acting jobs in commercials, but still feels bad about the whole thing."

"So, what... I'm not a mind-reader. Still, I take care of my friends."

"You position your pawns so they're right where you want them. And then you make them fight for the fun of it." Anna sighed, "Roll."

Charlotte rolled, revealing a 20!

"Good roll! You can weaken any previous change, or suggest your own. Your choice."

Charlotte smirked, "The dick thing, obviously. I don't like being some stupid bimbo if a guy drops his pants."

Anna nodded, "Understandable. So, It will gradually dissipate: You're free from that change, but since you've been around Ray's so much you'll have trouble with his visible manhood until you've been free of it's effect for around six hours. I'd recommend getting him out of your apartment, but I try to merely make suggestions, not tell you what to do."

TUESDAY - RAY

Ray was dressed for his GamesPlus job and seated in the office's 'guest chair' when Anna appeared. Surprisingly, the calendar tacked up behind the desk showed a picture of Charlotte dressed in a sexy dress. It looked like something the plump woman would wear if she was invited to an awards show, perhaps.

Ray looked at the picture, remembering the curves he'd so recently been touching. The sex had been great, even if she'd seemed a little off. "So is this how it goes? Is my dick cursed or something? She gave me some magic STD or something?"

Anna shook her head. "No... no. You're not the whole of this story. Just part of it. Let's talk about Ashley Jenkins."

As she had with Charlotte she pulled a large photo from a file and placed it before her subject. They looked at the young girl. She was a pretty blond woman, smiling widely in the photo.

Anna continued, "You hired her and she worked for you for six years. Early in her third year you brought her in to your office and asked for her opinion on some new hires. This lead to a suggestion for a discussion over lunch, which turned into another lunch and, eventually, an approximately every six to eight week "long lunch" at a local hotel where you had intercourse. Is this correct?"

Ray smiled, "It is. It was totally consensual and practically her idea."

"Consent is interesting when she's your employee. Your HR department would have fired you if they'd known, but you covered your tracks well. When they were suspicious you gave up on the hotels for a bit and made-do with occasional blow-jobs in your office. You helped her with a few bills as well, and spent most of a week-long conference in bed together in Chicago two years ago, correct?"

Ray nodded allowing Anna to continue, "Oh, and you paid for an abortion, right."

He gulped and nodded again.

"By the way, you'll be happy to know Charlotte has an IUD so your little love-fest last night is not going to result in any pregnancies. The Curse frowns on such things."

Anna's tone dropped a bit. "Ray, you have some definite dark places in your mind and it is my displeasure to explore them. To finish up, Ashley had to move home after she was fired for her affair with you, where she was forced to work at a burger joint while looking for something better. She's already hooked up with an old flame and they're expecting a child in about four months."

"See? Sounds like it worked out okay."

Annas face was stern, "He's an abusive drunk and she drinks as well. I'm unable to act in their case, but I'm hoping my cousin can at least save the child from being born with serious issues. Please roll the die."

Ray was subdued as Anna handed him the black die. He rolled it: 8.

Anna checked her tables and rolled a few dice of her own. "So this will get interesting. Looks like a new kink. You've called your new self a "Momma's boy" after looking through your own history. This'll be a bit more true now.

CHARLOTTE

She felt almost hung over as she awoke. It was early: They'd both been exhausted after the epic-level sex the night before. She stood, feeling him stir as she move to the toilet.

When she came back she found her mind fogging again. He'd stood and risen as well, with his impressive manhood free of the sheets that had obscured it. She felt herself growing wet as she rubbed her thick thighs together. She whimpered and mewed like a kitten as her body shook. She charged at him, using her weight to knock him back on to the bed. She merely nuzzled at his massive tool, making small murmurs of pleasure as the head brushed against her cheeks. She turned, going down on all fours while arranged on the bed, again presenting her waiting pussy to the glorious cock in front of her.

She heard him say something about a class, but she had needs and shook her round ass at him. Her noises were inhuman, but she marshaled all she could and forced out a desperate, plaintive whine of, "I need you one more time."

Her face twisted with displeasure as he balked. She was frustrated by his unwillingness to comply and her desperate need to feel his meaty cock penetrate her still-sore pussy. She slipped down, her feet on the floor, her tits pillows for her head as she leaned over the edge of bed. The magnificent thing was rising, and she smiled even before she felt it's girth stretching her. This wasn't last night's marathon, but a quick, sloppy fuck as he filled her need. She panted as an orgasm swept over her, then pulled herself forward to collapse in a heap on the bed, pulling herself free from the massive tool.

Ray cleaned and dressed, helping her to her feet. "I've got to go get cleaned up for a class, then work this afternoon. Be back tonight, right?"

She murmured an agreement as her mind cleared. She stretched languidly as she heard the door slam, then panicked as she realized she'd need to hurry to get to work.

RAY

He hadn't intended to fuck Charlotte again, but it was hard to resist when she waved her fat ass and a literally dripping pussy in front of him. He'd rushed through, his climax small as he simply didn't have it left in him after yesterday's drain. He found himself whispering, 'mommy... mommy... mommy" as he thrust at the chubby woman's swollen orifice. As his pace increased he found himself fantasizing about a similar encounter with Amanda and realized he was thinking of his mother just before he finally climaxed in Charlotte.

123456...8