Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Ray had a sister, of course, as Old Ray had a daughter. Kristi had just recently turned 18 and was a soccer athlete hoping to hear about a scholarship soon. She'd probably been off running when Ray had woken in his old house and had his tearful reunion with his mother. She'd been with then a couple days before as they'd rented a truck to move in Ray's things.

He dug through the scattered boxes to learn more about his new life. He stacked a few textbooks he found in the single, tiny bookshelf he'd discovered along one wall of his transformed apartment. A handful of video games matched the console he'd found already cabled up and showed he had an interest in a range of console RPG and fighting games. A small collection of science-fiction movies and anime box sets found homes in the small cabinet the TV sat on. A nylon bag contained a relatively recent laptop decorated with stickers was his and opened under his usual password, granting him more access to the digital footprints of his new life.

After a couple hours he was exhausted on his futon. He found himself thinking again of this morning, specifically Amber's cleavage and the way she'd hugged him as he'd prepared to leave. His fantasies returned as he pulled his erect cock free, pushing his jeans down. In his fantasies he seemed to change from moment to moment: He'd start a scene as her husband, using his winning smile and air of confidence to convince her to blow him in the living room. Then he'd be the son, feeling his mother's lips wrap around his throbbing manhood. They moved to the bedroom, Amber stripping off one of the suits she'd hung around the room as she playfully teased herself with her giant dildo then tossed it away in favor of bringing her virile husband to bed. As they climaxed in unison he became his new young self, and he imagined a shock of horror in Amber's eyes as she realized she'd just screwed her own son.

Ray's reverie ended as he came and he was back in the dingy apartment. He jumped up, using a discarded shirt to clean himself, then showered and dressed for work. He made a sandwich from things his mom had stocked the fridge with and contemplated his next move as he ate.

Twenty minutes later he was waiting outside the GamesPlus, a coffee from the corner shop in hand. Ray's keys to the store had evaporated with his BMW and three decades of ages so he was at the mercy of Tricia or Alex to let him in.

"Oh, you're Ray, right?" It was Tricia, a perky girl with a short blonde haircut that framed a friendly, open face. She had her own coffee and fumbled with a large keyring chained to her belt. She unlocked the door and entered, disabling an alarm system without putting down her coffee.

"Alex said you were starting today, and you've got the shirt, so you must work here." Tricia's voice was high and musical. Ray had spent a lot of time figuring out how to get the girl into a position where he could seduce her, but never been able to find an angle on the short, thin girl. Tricia began chattering away, explaining all the various features of the store that Ray knew from his previous time at the store. Tricia had trained him once, and would do so again, apparently.

"So you worked down in Redwood, right?" the perky girl said, but didn't wait for an answer. "We really need someone. We had this guy who worked here, also named Ray, but he got in a car accident and flaked out afterwards. No big loss, I kept catching him trying to stare down my shirt when we worked together."

They worked in silence for a bit, taking care of the handful of tasks to open the store. The small store mostly sold console games and related merchandise, but had recently taken over a neighboring space and added in a selection of board games and role playing books in an effort to expand to that community. Tricia kept up a stream of small questions aimed at Ray as she explained store policies, trying to learn more about her new coworker. Ray answered with short, simple answers, dredging everything he could from his memory of his new life as a simple college student with no boyfriend. He remembered her new-found game collection, so mentioned an interest in Japanese RPGs, which sent Tricia into a whole line of questioning to determine if her new coworker had played various games. Ray found his memory failing here, so was noncommittal and tried to switch to asking questions about Tricia as they unpacked a case of new arrivals and collectibles. He learned more about Tricia in an afternoon than he had in months of trying to seduce the woman. Tricia was a year younger and was taking night courses at the same college as Ray was enrolled in, with a hope of transferring to a dedicated 'game design' program at a better school once she completed some prerequisites. She noticed Ray's interest in this, and they'd agreed to check their schedules to see if they had any classes in common. Single and happily so: She'd had an ugly breakup with a guy a couple years ago she was uninterested in discussing further.

Alex came in as the afternoon crawled by. He was late, but could get away with it since the other two were on site. Ray had taken a dislike to the man months ago, and even now found him loathsome. After a brief inspection of the store and a futile effort to find a fault in Tricia and Ray's early efforts, he waddled tot he back of the store. He crouched frog-like in the office as he reviewed papers and training manuals with Ray. As they finished, Alex said, "So you trying to get in Tricia's pants? Get some of that sweet cunt?"

Ray was stunned. Not because of the idea, as he had been considering seducing the woman for months himself, but at the sheer wrongness of discussing it with a new employee. He felt a twinge of empathy: Tricia had been nothing but friendly to him, and perhaps didn't deserve Alex's course comments or his equally sat attempts at seduction.

Ray mumbled a response, an almost wordless sound that Alex took as agreement. The fat man smiled, sending Ray out to the floor so he could squat in the office while his employees did all the work.

CHARLOTTE

She made another attempt at visiting GamesPlus after her shift. She'd changed into a black t-shirt that featured her tits. The v-neckline showed a bit of skin, and the artwork of two dice showing the number 20 and the slogan "They're natural!" certainly made her intent clear. She entered and took a look round: The blond woman didn't look like her type, but the nerdy guy cleaning up a display of superhero toys looked like her type. She'd guess a year or two over twenty and would probably cream his jeans as soon as she flashed a tit at him. Perfect for her needs, moldable to her demanding tastes.

"So how long have you worked here?" She arced her back slightly as she addressed the slim man. His brown hair was a bit messy and he looked intimidated. He looked familiar, and she realized she'd seen him unloading a truck a few days ago. They were neighbors, with her living a floor up!

He stammered, "A couple... Well, it's my first day at this store, actually."

They talked as she tried to feel him out. She'd learned that repeating people's names helped build a bond with them, so she'd made sure to call him "Ray" as soon as he'd told her his name. Ray had never been into tabletop but was willing to learn. She was sure he'd accept anything after she'd stroked his neck a bit, a trick she'd learned when she'd been convincing Jack to help her move a couch last year.

"I saw you moving in a few days ago! That cute blond you were with your girlfriend?" She asked, trying to read his response.

He seemed disgusted, "No! That's my sister, Kristi."

They talked more and she convinced him to sit in on the Tuesday night game. Even better, she'd have a 'private session' with him tomorrow night to help get him up to speed.

RAY

He finished his shift with a smile on his face: Less than a day back at 22 and he had a date! Ray considered her as a predator considers prey. He'd taunted similar-shaped woman about their weight in the past, but in truth he'd found the heavy girls were usually willing to move fast if there was sex or cookies at stake. At home he started 'research' towards his intent of seduicing both the thin, blond Tricia and the chubby redhead Charlotte. Tricia had mentioned she was fond of one game series he had seen in his pile of games earlier, a series featuring anime-styled sprites in a tactical RPG filled with puns and bad jokes. He found himself enthralled and fell asleep with he game still running, laying back on his old futon.

He awoke in the back room of the game store. As before, Anna was there in the chair Alex had been wedged into earlier that day, but now Alex was his younger self, dressed in the briefs and t-shirt he'd fallen asleep in.

"You move fast." Anna said.

"There's nothing wrong with dating. I'm a single young adult now, after all." Ray was on the defensive.

"I didn't say anything was wrong," Anna shook her head, "but simply that you move fast. So you're going to try to seduce Charlotte and use her as a stepping stone to Tricia?"

"I may have considered that."

Anna smiled and continued, "We have two things to handle tonight. Think of it as an... employee review. First, let's talk about Ray to help you settle in. An interesting twist as you may have noticed is you're effectively your own father. Or son, depending on how you want to look at it. In the current timeline, which is rippling out from you, Raymond Green fathered two children. He disappeared about two years after Kristi was born and was declared dead after his car was found months later. Interestingly, a strangely similar Ray O'Brian appeared months later and ended up as a manager at a local software company. He had an apartment nearby where he brought some of his 'conquests' among employees back to and was hit by a car and killed shortly after being fired due to being caught pressuring a Ms. Zelda Davis into oral sex."

She smiled a white-toothed smile that chilled Ray. "Raymond Green Junior, is one of Raymond Green's two children. As you've learned junior was a bit less outgoing than his father, but has also avoided destroying any lives so far. Good student, although his sister is at least as scholarly and plays soccer at a collegiate level. Avid gamer with an interest in game development as a career, which explains his recent admission into the university's CompSci program."

"Your mother was able to raise her two kids by herself thanks to a lot of help from her family and a generous life insurance policy that finally came through after Ray was pronounced dead. She even completed an online law program. Not a prestigious degree, but she's making more as a lawyer than a paralegal and is much, much happier. She's struggling with a sort of 'empty nest' syndrome that will be more pronounced when Kristi heads off to school. She's considering selling the house and moving to a condo closer to work, and you might want to give her a push in this direction. She hasn't dated since the senior Ray disappeared, but has had a few 'girls nights out' and a couple drunken hook-ups as a result."

Ray sat, stunned, as Anna dryly described this new version of his life.

"So, now... Your change?" She had produced the black die, spinning it like a top on the desk before grabbing it and holding it out to Ray.

"Last time I turned into this... this." he shrugged to indicate his younger self, "What will happen now?"

"Roll and find out." The woman smiled.

He rolled the die: 17.

Anna checked a binder she'd grabbed from somewhere and rolled a few dice of her own. "You'll enjoy this one. Have fun tomorrow: You'll find the body part you think with is a bit bigger now."

CHARLOTTE

Charlotte found herself back at the blackjack table. She grabbed at the red die as soon as she saw it, feeling it's heft and rolling it experimentally even before Anna materialized. The new redhead looked at the die and then back, and suddenly Anna was there.

"Not much of a curse. I look great and got this new guy I think I can make mine." Charlotte said with a smile.

"Maybe. You may enjoy your evening with him, even. Let's talk about you first, though."

"I have no idea why you think I'm so horrible. I don't do anything wrong, everyone agrees. I..."

"You're a bully of sorts." Anna said with a sigh. "You don't host your games to make everyone have fun, but to make you feel good about yourself. You hold people back and make them fight for your affection. You're a bad friend. We have some specifics to get to, but I think we've covered enough for tonight. You may roll the die."

Charlotte's tongue poked out one corner of her mouth as she hunched over the green felt table and rolled the red gem-like die. She wondered what change a 6 would bring.

Anna smiled, rolling her own dice and checking an old, faded book she pulled from under the table.

"You rolled a mental change, I rolled a 27... Carry the 3... I'm not really accustomed to this new math... Well. OK, that should be fun."

"Well, what is it?"

"It's a sort of a new obsession. You'll need to plan ahead a bit for tomorrow, it think, as you will find yourself distracted and unable to think once the cock makes its appearance."

"I... What does that mean?"

Anna merely smiled.

MONDAY - CHARLOTTE

She'd worked a boring morning shift then found herself at home. She had weeks of material planned out for her games, which was easier since she rarely let them deviate from the elaborately-planned path she led them down. It had been a weird couple days, and she needed to relieve some stress. She'd stripped down to her plain white panties and bra and loaded up some porn on her laptop while laying on her bed with her favorite vibrator close at hand.

She'd nearly forgotten last night's dream as she watched two women rubbing their huge surgically-enhanced tits together, then a "Doctor" had shown up and dropped his pants, revealing a massive ten inch cock ready for action.

She felt her jaw drop at the sight of the thing. She seemed unable to focus on anything but the manhood on the laptop screen. She even dropped the vibrator, switching to simply her probing fingers in a desperate attempt to get herself off. This wasn't normal for her. She normally found herself controlled and calculating even as she masturbated or directed others not he proper way to fuck her. Now she could think of nothing more than her sudden desperate need to be touched. Her phone buzzed with an incoming text came in to her phone but she didn't even hear it. She rolled over, staring slack-jawed at the laptop screen while awkwardly supporting herself with her fat breasts. Her hands flailed, grabbing at her tits and pussy. The noises she made were inhuman cries of frustration as her body craved stimulation she couldn't provide with her suddenly clumsy and inadequate fingers. She desperately pushed her ass into the air, mewling like an animal at her sudden sense of need to be penetrated. Finally the clip ended and she found herself recovering a bit, but still had to fuck herself with the vibrator and her fingers until she came to her sense with a shuddering orgasm that caused her entire body to contort and shake, her tongue lolling from her mouth.

She realized this must be a new effect of the curse. Her heart raced and the air felt cool on her sweat-covered skin. Literally, the sight of a cock seemed to leave her dumbfounded and unable to think of anything but her need to be filled. She paused, considering. Lots of things she could do to Ray tonight before getting his man-meat involved, and if she played her cards right he'd be putty in her hands by that point. Plus the scrawny guy was probably nothing compared to the man in the video she'd watching. And, she decided, once she'd finally pushed herself over the line to an orgasm it had been a memorable one.

She checked her phone and saw Ray had texted her. Kind of old-fashioned but polite, and he was already doing what Charlotte wanted by asking if he could bring anything. She tentatively asked for a pizza, then upped her request to confirm he was 21 and finally to get some beer thrown on top.

She started preparing for tonight. Wrinkling her nose, she even changed and made the bed as she was certain it smelled of her juices from her earlier lust-filled workout. She showered, dressed in a half-cup bra that she didn't wear outside her house as it barely contained her tits. A skirt and sweatshirt completed her look and despite her time selecting the outfit she would claim it was just something she threw on. She skipped panties, as flashing a bit of skin had been great for sealing the deal in past encounters with shy young men.

MONDAY - RAY

He work with a smile on his face. After his dream-meeting with Anna he'd found himself dreaming of Tricia. They'd been in the office like where he met with Anna, but now he was lifting her onto the desks catering papers everywhere, and pulling down her pants. In his fantasy she was totally clean-shaven and her mouth made a perfect 'O' of surprise as he unbuckled his belt to reveal his throbbing cock. She'd been tight and a screamer, her short nails scratching his back as he pounder her with a ferocity he'd not felt in decades.

Ray woke to find a pleasant surprise: His manhood had wormed it's way from his underwear and looked massive as it rose above his body. He assume Anna's line about "the body part you think with" was mere sarcasm. Undeniably, he was now extremely well-hung with at least eleven inches rising from his thick pubic forest. He checked the clock and returned to fantasies of Tricia while relieving his lust. 'This curse isn't so bad,' he thought.

He showered, dressed, and headed to an orientation meeting on campus. It was boring stuff, but he hadn't actually been here before other than a business meeting a few years back, so knowing the layout was helpful. Then he headed home and changed to cover a mid-day shift at the store.

Alex was working at the front counter as the two teenagers that rounded out the staff were at high school. The greasy slob was messily eating a sandwich and Ray grimaced realizing he'd need to wipe the counter down when the boss left. In the past he'd considered trying to get the heavy-set man fired previously, and had renewed interest even if it would mean working for Tricia. At least she was friendly and better to look at.

He texted Charlotte before he started to make sure they were on tonight as he suffered through the afternoon shift while he waited for Tricia to come in and replace him. As was his way he 'studied' by skimming the player's handbook for the game Charlotte had said they'd be playing. He was ecstatic, assuming he'd be able to upgrade from his constant masturbation to actual sex tonight.

CHARLOTTE

She answered the door with a smile as Ray approached. He'd changed in a hurry it appeared, but had put a buttoned shirt on that she had to admit looked more formal than her carefully chosen 'casual' outfit. He carried a cardboard pizza box, balancing a six-pack of beer on top. She took them both, carrying them to the small kitchen adjacent to the living room.

"Good to see you! Come on it! Have a seat."

Ray smiled, "Sure. Shall we share the couch?"

They sat and ate the pizza while drinking the beer. Charlotte guess he'd didn't drink much, as she thought she noticed a few signs of him getting drunk. She smiled: He lived a floor down, so it would be convenient enough to send him home if he got sloppy or she just wanted her bed to herself after she'd tired of him.

He'd done some research, and she found herself smiling as she corrected him: Sure the books explained the rules one way, but she had quite a few 'house rules' she'd explain to him as they came up. They rolled dice and created a Human Fighter for Ray to play, but the real combat was their mutual attempts to seduce the other. Ray's charms were not lost on Charlotte, who considered he might not be as inexperienced as she'd assumed. Charlotte's tools for seduction were less subtle than the young man's but quite obviously worked, especially as she'd "gotten warm" and shed the sweatshirt then found a series of excuses to rub her round tits against Ray's firm arms while they'd rolled dice and filled out the character sheet. She looked down, seeing a stirring in his pants that caused her to lick her purple-colored lips.

123456...8