Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He submitted, helping her remove his clothes until he stood before her in nothing but boxers. He hadn't mentioned to Charlotte that he missed the giant cock he'd gotten from the curse. She wasn't the only one that had earned a few positives to go with the negatives.

He lifted Amy as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. "You really should get a bed, big boy" she cooed as he laid her down on the mattress then pulled his boxers down and stepped free of them. While not as impressive as previous times, his cock was aroused and ready for action, and he couldn't resist fucking this hot woman half his age. Again she chattered as he caressed her sides and small, perky breasts, telling him about her hard day at work and how she'd been thinking about him since their rendezvous Tuesday night. He finally shut her up by not-so subtly suggesting a blow-job, and watched as she excitedly kneeled on the bed, then bobbed on his waiting manhood.

Minutes later she leaned back, licking her lips as she swallowed his load, "Now fuck me in my sweet cunt, daddy!"

"I... Sure... One second..." Ray felt awkward here. Something was wrong, and it wasn't just that she'd reversed his curse-granted kink back at him. He moved to the bathroom, "Let me get a condom."

Amy moved fast, and was blocking him despite their size differences, "You don't need that. It's good. If you put a baby in me we can be together forever."

"But... but..." He sat on the futon, pulling the small woman down next to him, "I don't think either of us is ready for a child right now."

She looked at him, her eyes large, "Don't you already have a kid?"

Ray shivered. This woman was half his age, and he was spending all his free time worrying about his daughter, only a few years younger, hooking up with a guy a few years older. It forced him to consider his own circumstances.

"Amy, you're a wonderful woman but I think this is why it's bad for us to be together. You really need to see someone that can give you what you need." He omitted, "Like a psychiatrist."

"Is this because of Charlotte? I don't mind if you want to keep fucking her, too. You can fuck us both at the same time."

"This isn't about... Amy, it's time to go. Please."

He sobbed into his hands as the short woman dressed and left. she looked on the verge of tears and she was silent, which worried Ray all the more.

TOGETHER

The coffee shop seemed quiet and empty, with a feel in the air like a storm was incoming. Was they sat at the table with Anna, Charlotte seemed relaxed and carefree, while Ray's posture suggested he was nervous. Ray was back to his twenty-two year old self.

Anna took a sip of coffee and spoke, "All is hopefully good today. I think you both had a bit more of a relaxed day. Isn't that right, Ray?"

He started, meeting her gaze. Anna continued, "I think for tonight I just want to discuss if you think your past behavior is wrong and if you'd like to make changes. Remember, this is an open discussion and everything said should be considered confidential. Consider this a form of extreme therapy."

Ray twisted in his chair, "I've mistreated some people. I won't pretend I didn't. I just want to keep my sister out of trouble."

"Do you feel like the people you mistreated deserved it? Would it have been okay if they had?"

Ray shook his head, "No, they didn't deserve it. I don't know."

Her gazed turned to Charlotte, "And you?"

"I'm still a little offended I got lumped in with this guy. He's done a lot worse stuff than anything I've ever done!"

"That's an interesting point: i've never suggested you are the same, only that you're similar. Charlotte, consider Ray's motivations: He used his power over people to get favors. I would argue that you do the same."

Charlotte grumbled, "But, well."

"In his case the favors were often sexual in nature. In your case it's a wider range: You encourage the men and women in your life to shower you with little gifts to show their devotion. Sometimes, yes, those gifts are most certainly sexual and you benefit even if you think it's a gift."

The table was quiet as they listened to a distant peel of thunder. Anna gave them their dice and watched as both rolled a 7. They looked at each other, then at Anna for the result of their roll. She rolled her own dice and smiled widely at the pair.

"You'll both find things a bit hairier, but let's see exactly how it works out. Ray, you won't be worrying about baldness for a while, and I hope you enjoy your new beard."

She waved a hand and Ray changed. A preview of his sudden hair growth appeared as his dark hair lengthened to just past the base of his neck, while a neat mustache grew, hanging down nearly half a foot from his chin in a squared-off cut.

"Charlotte, you won't be getting facial hair, which I assume is what you'd prefer... But you will be getting quite a lot of hair." The chubby woman's hair seemed to lengthen as she froze. It had been long before, but now it lengthened and thickened, forming a massive crimson wave of hair that ran down her back, covering her ass. It was striking, Ray had to admit, and would definitely draw attention to the woman.

"I think tomorrow may be our last talk, at least in this format. We'll discuss next steps then."

Ray cleared his throat, "Wait, can I say something?"

"Of course, Ray. Continue."

"Last night I had a naked woman throw herself at me. I didn't say no. Not at first, It felt good, you know, but as it left going it felt wrong and I had to send her away. It made me think a lot of this thing I've got going with Kristi and her boyfriend and I just couldn't do it."

Anna smiled, "Ray, by my records that is probably the first time you've turned down sex in well over two decades. I am putting a bit of an asterisk next to it for reasons I don't think we need to discuss, but it shows you're thinking about your actions."

"I just... I just... Like I said, I just don't want my daughter to get messed up."

SATURDAY - CHARLOTTE

Her new hair was amazing looking, but a bit of a nuisance. She found it had been pinned into a loose bun and her pillows were in an odd arrangement, presumably to make it easier to sleep with. She pulled the pins free and twirled, feeling the mass of red fly around her. Naked, it actually touched her plump, rounded ass.

She had the day off. It was even the off week for her Saturday game at a game shop downtown, so her schedule was surprisingly free. She considered calling someone to amuse her, but decided to stay at home. She would, in fact, wash her hair.

SATURDAY- RAY

"No, that won't work." Tricia said as they sat on the edge of his futon. "I helped you make the stuff but I'm really not up to sneaking into some guy's room to plant drugs for you."

Ray looked around. The room had returned to it's 'student' decor overnight just as he'd returned to his youthful appearance. "I can do it, but I'm supposed to have lunch with with Kristi. The last thing we need is her to wander over to campus and get caught up in the surprise inspection..."

"Well, maybe I can meet with Kristi and... "

"I'll do it." Charlotte was squatting on the floor nearby, looking through a box of books Ray hadn't gotten around to unpacking. She'd invited herself over when she'd seen Traci in the parking lot and Ray had reluctantly let her join the morning planning session. "So you made some goo that smells like crystal meth and is the reason this shithole smells like vinegar, right?"

Ray nodded, then she continued, "By the way, this stink better not spread to my apartment. So I spread that around the building, up the steps, and into the Derek's dorm. Then I get into his room and stash the pills. Sounds easy. I'll do it."

Ray and Tricia looked at each other, then back at the chubby woman sitting cross-legged. Her hair seemed to form a cloak around her as she sat dressed in sweatpants and an old t-shirt.

"I'll have to go get dolled up, but I'm pretty good at getting into guys pants... I mean rooms... when I want to. I can be very convincing."

CHARLOTTE

It had taken some convincing, but Ray had agreed and even Tricia had made sense. She kind of wanted to meet Ray's little sister and had to admit she was a bit horny for him now that he was a sexy young little thing with a huge cock again, but she figured she'd do this favor. How hard could it be for a hot woman to find her way into a college guy's dorm room?

She'd dressed to really put her new body on display. The boots Tony'd given her complemented the fishnets and a short skirt that was made of some shiny fake leather. She'd gotten a corset back when she'd been a bit more into the goth crowd and it made her tits stand at attention. She'd covered it with a plain black t-shirt with a few strategic rips. Her makeup was heavy: Eyeliner, mascara, and even some powder to complete the goth look as her hair fell down her back tied with a ribbon. Her customary violet lipstick went in the small handbag she carried along with Tricia's bottle of contraband painkillers and a small pepper spray canister she'd bought for the weirdos she sometimes ran into downtown. Three inch heels and a long jacket an old boyfriend had bought her 'because it made her look tough' completed the look. She smiled as she headed off on her mission, making sure she had the couple numbers she needed in the disposable cell phone they'd purchased for this mission.

RAY

Lunch with Kristi was awkward at first. They met at the burger place near the store. Tricia joined the two and took Ray's phone so he could focus. He'd been good at controlling conversations in his old life, but was finding it tough to direct a conversation while masterminding a plot to get his sister's boyfriend expelled or arrested.

"So are you two... you know, doing it?" Kristi asked Tricia when Ray had gone to the bathroom.

Tricia shook her head, "No, we just work together. Only a weeks actually, but we're friends I guess. He, uh, he's kind of focused on a lot of stuff and I think he's sort of into this other girl he met that lives in the same building."

"Oh! I'm sorry, I thought since you joined us..."

After a pause, Kristi continued, "He's a good guy. I hope he's doing something. He never really dated a lot when he lived with me and mom."

CHARLOTTE

Getting into the dorm building was almost too easy. She just found a random guy going the way she needed and followed him in. It was a bit warm for the long coat, but she didn't want to show off her goth-stripper outfit she'd put on underneath. She'd squirted some of Ray's special formula, her nose wrinkling as the acrid scent hit her nose, then headed up the steps. A bit more decorated the railing as she climbed to the third floor, then a healthy squirt on the door frame before she knocked.

A guy opens the door, definitely not Derek. "Hey, is Derek here?" she said, forcing her voice to be a bit more upbeat than normal. She walked in, pushing her way past the guy. With her heels, she towered over him anyway.

She slipped her coat off, tossing it over a couch in the living. "These guys have a bigger place than I do." she thought as she looked around. A combined kitchen and living room, with a bedroom on either side, she guessed.

A baseball-cap wearing head popped in. "Target acquired' she thoughts the face and dumbass expression matched her memories of Derek and the recent pictures she'd been shown.

She ran as fast as the heels would let her to the dumbstruck moron, her uplifted breasts leading the way, "Derek!" she squealed with feigned excitement.

RAY

"So how's school going?" Kristi asked.

"Well, it's only been a week, but good. I'm actually really getting in to the CompSci courses, even if it's just intro stuff."

Traci added her own thoughts, "You know, if he does well he should try to transfer to the game design program I'm trying to get into. It's what he's really good at, I think."

CHARLOTTE

Derek wasn't her type, but she'd tripped in the heels and fallen into him and played it off as being so attracted to him. His roommate was stunned, but left the two of them as Derek laid her on the bed. She'd had to move to pull her hair free. Even the hair tie she'd put in earlier couldn't tame the immense mass of it, and she'd already sat on the mass of flowing red hair with painful results.

Her ankle hurt. She was pretty sure she'd be able to walk on it, if she just had a few minutes to rest and didn't need to go far. The last thing she needed was to be caught in the guy's room when the inspection came through, especially since right now she had the old pills in her purse.

Her purse, which was in the living room wrapped in her coat.

Fuck.

She thought quickly, Derek was laying next to her on his filthy bed. He was clearly high as a kite judging by his eyes and the off-key song he sang as he walked two finger up one of her legs. Still, she could keep him occupied.

Yeah, that'd work.

Favoring her ankle she wiggled the skirt off, then grabbed Derek and pulled him to her. "I saw you at a party last week and been thinking about you ever since. If you don't get naked in, like, 30 seconds I am going to explode."

It took him a bit longer, especially when he stopped as Charlotte pulled her own shirt off. The excitement showed on her chubby body, her nipples peeking over the constraining top edge of her corset. Her mind raced as she thought about how to get to her purse.

"Hey stud, before we get to busy, you got any protection?" she said in a sensual tone, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Uh, yeah. No. Wait, let me check with Freddie."

She followed him, rubbing her chest against his back as he returned to the living room. Her ankle was sore, but as long as she moved carefully she could keep walking, at least short distances. She stopped at her folded coat, digging for her handbag as Derek barged in to Freddie's room. The two came back after a brief muffled discussion.

Charlotte heard Derek's drawl "I told you, she's hot as balls even if she is a little fat. You should see these tits!"

The two returned, Derek trailed by a streamer of condoms in their packages. The scene of two men in their boxers made her smile thinking of her recent experience with Ken and Tony. She spanked her ass and turned to head back to Derek's room. Over her shoulder, she whistled and said, "Let's go. I can do something for both of you hotties."

The two students were much less reluctant than Charlotte's earlier threesome and needed no second invite. Charlotte found herself sitting on Derek's unmade bed with the man kneeling before her, rubbing her thighs under her black skirt. He seemed like he was about to come from just this while Freddie's low voice murmured as he tried to remove the corset and free Charlotte's rack. She ended up having to take her focus away from Derek to help with the complex arrangement of snaps and ties, and sighed with relief as her assets sprang free. She wiggled free, tossing it near the door and pulled her thick legs up. She met Derek's gaze, wiggling her hips suggestively.

A prominent bulge in Derek's pants showed he was ready to go. Charlotte cooed to praise him and stood with only the tiniest grimace as pain shot through her foot. She slipped free of her skirt and laid back, clad only in the black panties adorned with roses she'd found in her dresser. Freddie wasted no time swooping in from behind, and she had to admit she enjoyed the way he fondled her massive tits with his strong hands. She made eye contact with Derek, "Finish getting me naked, baby?"

Derek shivered but complied, his hands running down Charlotte's sides and fingers hooking into her black panties. She lifted her rounded but and he pulled, his arousal briefly turning to laughter, "Shit, yo! You got some 70s bush going!"

Charlotte's face turned from her lust-filled mask to an honest frown of disgust. Anna's spell had given her hair a lot of women would die for, but had also given her a veritable forest of pubic hair that had been concealed by her panties. She knew she was losing her two-man audience and licked her plum-colored lips, "Oh Derek, I guess I was thinking about you so much I just forgot. Since I saw you last week I've been so excited I can barely think about anything but you."

She thought for a moment, feeling the hands roaming over her chest and the warm body behind her. "And your sexy roommate."

It worked and Derek's boxers dropped to the floor. She had to remind him to use one of the condoms he'd dropped on the floor as she'd lost her clothes, but he complied and shoved his cock into her with a noted absence of foreplay.

Charlotte yelped, unready for a man to enter her despite the attention Freddie was giving her chest. She hadn't expected it to go this way and had to make Derek stop so she could reposition. She was willing herself to arousal, an unreliable tactic at best, but she was enjoying the attention. Freddie backed off as Derek began thrusting in earnest, and she found herself thinking of Ray's mammoth meat as the student thrust away at her. She felt an oncoming orgasm, but it disappeared like a popped balloon as Derek grunted his own climax and pulled away from her.

Freddie'd prepared himself and took over after a high-five with his roommate. The two barely give her a chance to recover before Freddie was between her thighs. He was both better endowed and more caring, slowly easing his manhood into her. She licked her lips as his warm hands returned to fondling her tits, and he stretched so he could lick at one nipple. He moved to the other as he thrusted and actually bit, eliciting a yelp of pain. Freddie's attention drover her over the line, and her mind seemed to go blank for a moment as pleasure washed over her.

She recovered and her mind returned to her mission as she stood, her legs weak and quivering. She grabbed her small black handbag. "Boys... boys... I really need to clean up. Mind if I use..." she nodded at Derek's bathroom.

She found herself in the bathroom and did wipe herself down, forced to make do with dampened pieces of toilet paper. She looked around and hid the bottle of pills under the sink as she cleaned herself. She texted Ray, demanding someone get over here with a car to pick her up. She had been here much longer than she'd expected, and the last thing she needed was to be here when the inspectors arrived.

RAY

He'd given his phone to Tricia and desperately wanted to know what the series of incoming texts from Charlotte was about, but had to keep talking with Kristi. He was surprised when Traci shoved him the phone under the table, but he was busy talking with Kristi about her soccer team and unable to check it. Tricia rose from her seat and kissed Ray on the side of his head, "Hey a friend just texted me and needs a lift. I gotta go. Check in later?"

She didn't wait for a response, and Kristi turned the conversation to Derek as soon as the other woman was out of earshot. "I know he looks a little rough, but I think he's really a nice guy once you get to know him. He's fun."

"Kristi, I'm kind of worried. I've met a few guys... a few people like that. You don't want to get involved with someone who is taking advantage of you and you need to be careful."

"It's not like that. And it's not like I'm going to marry him or something. He's just... fun."

CHARLOTTE

Derek and Freddie were celebrating in the living room when Charlotte emerged. Her breast were damp from the sink and shined, her nipples point red as her heart beat rapidly. She'd grabbed her boots and clothes, stacking them behind the couch where her coat rested. "Wow, guys! That was pretty amazing!"

The two grinned and high-fived again.

"So I'm thinking maybe you two clean up and we can find something else to do?"

1...345678