Gaming for More

Story Info
Morgan hunts for more of the same.
2.2k words
4.62
3.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without much surprise, two weeks had slowly passed without one text or call.

Deep down, I genuinely hated how much it stung, but I'm pretty sure I would have been more shocked if he had called or texted.

Pathetically, the phone remained closely surveyed while waiting for any signal whatsoever from Adrian.

His forceful, borderline-humiliating behavior in my car had me fantasizing for more, which legitimately shook, humbled and frankly confused my ego.

He occupied every single sexual thought that passed through my attention-starved desperation, which resulted in daily self-pleasuring while dreaming of his commanding and controlling presence.

I had also succumbed to working out daily, of course driven by both herculean and hypnotic reasons, which kept me from checking myself into the funny farm.

I found ways to work out during different times, multiple drive-by tours and even going on an insanely long run that toured his neighborhood.

As I left my office one evening, I craved a cocktail and decided to stop at my local bar for a dirty martini. Being admittedly superstitious, I figured the salty drink would improve the possibilities of an accidental butt-dial by my abusive sex-boss.

3 filthy martinis later, I broke down and launched a text missile that took at least 30-minutes to strategically concoct.

"Ummmmmm."

15-minutes later and just as the 4th martini arrived.

"Sorry lost phone -- who is this?"

He's fucking with me, right?

"Such a POS!", as I tossed the phone down on the bar and slurped the ice-cold, delicious beverage.

The buzz vibrated on the bar and jerked to grab the notification.

"Sorry - bag was stolen with my phone in it."

This of course meant he hadn't put my name in his phone, but I exhaled and decided to believe his story.

"It's your fuck-toy, Morgan!"

Milliseconds later.

"Morgan!!!!!"

A devilish smile broke out, along with a deep ripple of pleasure with his acknowledgement.

"Miss me?"

"Fuck yes I do -- you know what I want next!"

"Next huh -- well when is that?"

"Well -- let's plan?"

"Well I'm slurping my 4th dirty martini tonight -- tell me when and where!"

My stomach sunk with my desperate request.

"Oh really -- that's our drink! I'd love to throw you around tonight but have plans."

My body deflated and put the phone back down on the bar.

As I tilted the glass to complete the drink, I was just about to lift my arm to waive the bartender down for my 5th, I slid my hand to grab the phone.

"Fuck your plans -- I'm buzzed and needing some company!"

Seconds of watching the phone and just before I was about to forfeit, the dots of typing arrived.

"Hmmmm -- sounds like you're needing this cock huh??"

"Ummmm!"

"Okay I have dinner at 8p -- can't go to my house -- where can we have a quickie?"

Somehow a wave of humiliation ran through my body quickly inflating cock by reminding my social position of Adrian's fuck-toy, side hustle.

"Hmmmm -- your car? My car? Do you have an office?"

"Good idea! Let's meet me at my office in 30 -- it's right around the corner from the gym. Remember we don't have much time."

My anxiety shot through the roof, which had me slam a 5th drink.

I raced home to quickly shower myself clean.

My tipsy movements had me brushing my teeth while thoroughly scrubbing my ass with the actual bar of soap.

I dried off to see the text of his office's address.

I hadn't had much to eat all day, so was definitely flying with martini-excitement on my drive to Adrian's office.

I pulled up to the two-story building and waited in the parking lot.

Moments later I see a motorcycle pull up next to my car where Adrian pulls off his helmet with a confident smile.

His finger waved me over to meet him at a door maybe 50 yards away.

He turned off his loud cycle and jumped off to walk towards the building, seemingly not wanting anyone to see us walking together.

I turned off the car and quietly walked over to the door, which he then thinly opened as I arrived into a dark office.

As the door closed behind me, he abruptly pushed me up against the door and plastered me with all his weight with a forceful, prickly kiss.

My tongue sloppily jammed into his warm mouth as I firmly wrapped around his body.

With his weight forcefully pushing against me, both his hands grabbed my face with power, "You sure you want this?"

My head willfully nodded as I squeezed his ass.

"I'm not sure you can take all of me," he exhaled.

I shrugged my shoulders to imply my curiosity.

My non-verbal response triggered him to flip my shoulders around to face the front office door.

We hadn't entered the pitch-black office beyond the front door when he forcefully reached around to untie my pants and pull everything down to my ankles.

I heard him unbuckle his belt and pants to feel him move up against me.

Our height difference had him pull my hips towards his body to lower my ass.

As he pulled me away, my hands positioned against the door and felt the air against my ass as it was exposed.

Adrian plummeted into my ass with his tongue just he had aggressively tongued my mouth.

A moan was released with one hand firmly slapping against the door.

His tongue would circle and penetrate my eager ass as my body periodically spasmed with his experienced moves.

"God damn you taste good."

My moans became louder and louder as he methodically opened me up with spit, tongue and fingers.

My hands remained stationed firmly against the door as my half-squating legs began to feel the burn of keeping my ass pointing out and open for Adrian.

As I felt him leave my ass and saw him stand up, he slapped my ass hard with, "Turn around!"

I immediately turned around and felt Adrian's massive cock bobbing in front of me.

I took his command by painfully getting onto my knees to grab onto the base of his heavy cock.

"Get him all wet and hard", he firmly ordered.

I opened up to lick the tip that was oozing with precum. I quickly processed the salty, stringy taste and swallowed it before opening wide to inhale more of his thick, warm cock.

My hand could barely get fully around to firmly stroke the base as I sucked on his head.

Maybe 3 or 4 licks and sucks before he firmly tugged on my hair to get onto my feet. His strong hands grabbed my shoulders to flip me around back to the door.

"Point your ass out baby", he grunted while pulling on my hips.

As I positioned my hands against the door, he forcefully positioned my hips lower to align with his dripping wet cock.

My head hung there as I felt him come up against my backside.

I could hear Adrian continuously spitting into his hands to rub onto his cock with loud breathes.

My drunken state decided to quickly copy him and coughed up a wad of spit to transfer onto the sides of my asshole.

My hand brushed his cock as he was now starting to rub his large head around my drenched ass.

With the top of my head now pushing up against the door, my hands spread my cheeks to feel him push harder into my body.

The booze definitely helped dilute the nerves as I felt his head push up against my spread hole and pop inside, which had us both release loud moans.

"Oh fuck you're tight."

My hands reached under to feel and outline his head inside my ass while lightly tracing his thick, veined cock.

Adrian gingerly placed his hands onto my hips to keep us in this fragile position.

My inebriated, numb state decided to push the limits and shifted backwards to take more of his massive cock.

"No, no baby -- I'm going to cum", as he pulled out immediately.

"Sorry, sorry", as I apologetically stood up and turned to look at him.

Adrian took his cock and slapped it against my ass to try and help distract his orgasm on the edge.

As my hands went back onto the door, I turned my head, "Do you want me to suck on him?"

He ignored me with a few more slaps against my cheek as he grabs onto my hip, while pushing my back with his other hand to get me back into my lowered position and angle.

He again circled his cock around my hole to slowly mash the head back inside.

"You got this", I exhaled with encouragement while enduring the pleasurable discomfort.

"Fuuuuuuck", he grunted with frustration as his large head was frozen again in my ass.

Once the head settled inside the entrance, I shifted around to gain more comfort and feeling around his large overtaking of my body.

"Damn it baby -- I don't have much time here -- really want you to feel the full thing", he said breathing hard with a hint of annoyance.

His hands were lightly placed on my bent hips as I felt him subtly shifting back and forth to maneuver around my ass's tight grip. I could tell he was tentative and afraid to move one way or another in fear of releasing his sexed up interests.

"You want more?"

My body nudged with towards him with acceptance.

His feet widened and legs strengthened to allow me to push him further inside me. My legs flexed to push further back, which helped allow his cock to slide in slightly deeper.

Even in my drunken state, his cock pushing further inside woke up my nerves with extreme discomfort. This wasn't pain, but just an incredibly fulfilling discomfort as my body was ingesting something it wasn't remotely equipped for.

My hands slapped against the door, "Fuck you're big! God damn."

I exhaled loudly as my body uncontrollably stood up slightly to counter the discomfort.

Adrian's hands forcefully grabbed my hip and pushed my back down to get me back into his ideal angle.

He pulled back a bit too far to mistakenly have his cock pop out of my angled ass with, "Don't do that!"

I quickly grabbed my cheeks to spread them wide for him to push back inside.

As his cock popped back in, he pushed in firmly to go further inside.

I couldn't control myself with a deep grunt, "Oh fucking hell!"

My right hand latched onto my throbbing cock with merely a couple firm tugs to release streams of cum, which had my ass spasming around his throbbing cock.

"God damn it you're too tight", he yelled as he firmly started fucking my ass with short strokes.

I could feel something warm inside as he gripped my hips with all of his strength.

"I'm cumming so fucking hard", he loudly breathed as he continued to gyrate into my ass with many small thrusts.

I felt the intensity and pulsing as I firmly grabbed onto his balls as he unloaded inside.

As I felt his cock pulsating inside, I pushed back against his body to feel his balls smash up against me and his cock all the way inside.

I pushed back and forth fucking him while emptying his deflating cock.

"Aren't you getting a hang of this", he quietly laughs as he slaps my ass.

He backs away slowly with a slurping suctioning noise to follow.

"Oh god", I blurted out as my ass unexpectedly felt his massive presence removed.

I quickly reached up and under to feel my hole wide open with his cum seeping from my ass as I reached down to my find my pants with my other hand.

Once I found my pants, I also realized I had cum all over my pants and underwear from my orgasm, so I was completely caked in sperm once my pants were on.

We could barely see in the dark, but felt him nudge me towards the door.

"Hey go ahead back to your car so we don't get seen together -- you know just in case."

With all the cum inside my underwear, I awkwardly shuffled out the door with my head down remaining discreet.

I quickly hopped into my car and drove away.

My drunken state remarkably had crystal clear feeling on my drive home with my wet crotch. I was truly Adrian's fuck toy where he had zero feelings for anything but using me to get him off.

There were no games here. He wanted nothing.

So many firsts I was enjoying in these experiences, which had taken me out of my dulled funk.

Hours later as I was just about to pass out, my phone buzzed.

"I'm sorry for not giving you the fucking I know you wanted, but your ass kills me."

Second later.

"Oh -- and our quickie totally killed the vibes on my date tonight! I'm sure you're really sad about that."

I smiled proudly knowing I ruined his date and have occupied more of his attention.

"I'm going to start calling you my two-pump chump! I think I need to find someone who knows how to fuck! I'll let you know how it feels finally to get properly fucked!"

My devilish smile fully extended knowing I was ending the night with the upper hand.