Searching for My Sequel

Story Info
Morgan was hoping his unexpected encounter has a sequel.
3.2k words
4.49
3.8k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun felt good on my face as I sat alone eating a salad for lunch.

I had started a new routine where I'd escape work during lunch hour for a quick workout, which then forced me to inhale some food with limited time.

Work and marriage were back on the dull conveyor belt, while admittedly my peripheral sensory remained on full offensive mode hoping to bump into my first one night stand, Adrian.

Months had gone by which helped dilute the feeling of no follow up by either of us, but I still was hoping for some serendipitous run-in to at least talk through this insanely intense experience.

I must have had at least ten times where the text was cued up and being typed to Adrian thanking him for the incredibly random and hot experience, but each time I flamed out.

Time had formed an assumption that this wasn't Adrian's first rodeo and he thoroughly enjoyed the trophy of taking my virgin body for a ride.

As I walked through the experience in detail, I truly concluded that he struck gold by finding someone like myself who was wanting to experiment without any commitment. Someone who was perfectly fine being someone's joy-ride.

More of my internal debate was the desire to allow for this ride again or not. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't have raced over immediately with a text or call request.

Hell, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't already driven by his house to simply see if he was home or not.

My ego wasn't exactly happy about not hearing one peep, but I also continuously reminded myself that he could also be worried I was freaked out due to my marriage and a first-time gay experience, even though neither was a reality.

I also trusted my gut - if wanted it badly - I would have texted him.

I thoroughly enjoyed reminiscing about the experience, which led to some of my most memorable masturbation sessions.

I truly shocked myself for allowing Adrian to devour and penetrate my body so quickly, especially without any protection.

My ass was very uncomfortable days after, which drove me insane believing I had contracted an STD, but thankfully everything tested negative.

Just as I was settling back into life, my work threw me a curve ball by putting me on a new strategic account. This account was based in Hong Kong which dramatically hijacked my new workout schedule.

After a couple weeks of working around this new work schedule it had become obvious the only time to workout was going to be in the early mornings, which sucked.

My first 6am alarm clock buzzed and dragged myself into the gym.

Low and behold, within 5-minutes of running on a treadmill, I see Adrian walking into the gym.

My hat lowered while my eyes tracked him into the locker room. I was slightly tempted to go to the bathroom with hopes of running into him, but decided to let fate run its course and cranked up the speed.

30-minutes later and a shirt drenched in sweat, I ventured out into the weights area to get my lift on. After completing my first set of bench and putting the bar back on the rack, I see some hands come onto the bar from behind.

"Look at you!"

My eyes gazed upward while still lying down knowing exactly who it was.

I smiled looking up into his crotch, chest and face, as Adrian's body was inches above my face.

"Well look who it is," I mumbled with suspicious smile.

"You sure you remember my name?" he sarcastically smirked.

"Uh, are you sure you remember my name, mister thanks for the text," I countered with a reciprocated smirk.

"Would you believe me if I played the 'I got pulled into another big closing?" he shrugged apologetically as his smile widened.

Quickly trying to calculate how I was going to respond to this shallow, inauthentic, apologetic tone, I decided to swing my legs up to shift my body into sitting position and then popping up and standing to converse with Adrian.

I turned into his body with, "Honestly? I'm cool with whatever - it is what it is at this point, right? That was quite the one-night-stand. Truly - wham, bam and scram!"

He inched slithered closer with, "I mean do you even want to hear my side?"

"Of course, but please don't think I'm hating you for ghosting me. Truly. I'd be fine if you said, 'you were the best 5-minute fuck ever!" as I looked down on him with my own careless smile.

He laughed with, "Well obviously that body and ass of yours were delicious. But no matter I say here it appears you've moved on."

"I get it, and I'm cool", as my hand up to high-five him, "seriously."

"That's it? You're not mad?" his eyes shifted into a questioning look as we high-fived.

"No I'm not mad. I mean, was I hoping for a sequel after it had happened?" I cautiously admitted.

He interrupted quickly with, "Get out - for reals? You wanted more!!??"

"Well, yes - I mean, this was of course after I thought you gave me some filthy STD," I stopped and stared at him with my you're-busted look, "But that doesn't mean I wasn't ready to experiment again."

"I'm sorry but I fucking hate condoms. And I get tested frequently to make sure things are good," he said confidently with his sexy, smirk.

"Well, I guess there we have it - we've both moved on and we're good-to-go now," I purposely shifted away and laid back down on the bench to lift another set. I smiled up at him seeing if my tease worked with, "Hey can you spot me, Mr. Ripped?"

He shakes his head smiling, in a competitive tone, looks down and shifts his pelvis area outward, "Sure Morgan, let's see what kind of focus you got today?"

As he shifted above me, I could see the bulge in his shorts inflating inches above my head, which triggered some motivation to push the weight off the rack and successfully complete my set.

I flung myself back up, stood up and walked around to take off the plates. After I took off the first place, Adrian went over to help with the second plate.

We both were putting the plates back together when he whispers, "So you really want this again huh?"

"I so did not say that," I smiled and quietly answered while not looking at him focused on putting the plate back on the rack.

His voice raised with, "Did I not just hear you say, 'hoping for a sequel?"

"That news has molded my friend," my grin expanded while turning away from him.

Thankfully he couldn't see the mess my cock was making inside my shorts.

"Well shit - so I fucked up and missed the boat?" he hopped up next to me.

"All I'm saying is - today is a new day, Adrian. I mean, that was months ago, right?"

He nudges up close to me with, "So you really don't feel the crazy-ass electricity I'm feeling right now?"

I purposely ignored his question with, "It's steam time my friend - you going to even workout today?"

He laughed, "Oh so that's how you're going to play it, huh."

"What? I just wrapped up a good workout and now it's time to reward the body," I smiled back.

His posture adjusted and looked frustrated, even defeated, which I admittedly liked. I was enjoying being the one doing the torturing all of a sudden.

As I ventured toward steam room I saw him in my peripheral view following at a slower pace.

I accelerated into the locker room and quickly undressed to surprise Adrian as he entered the locker room.

My cock was full of renewed excitement as I proudly stood there as he walked in.

"Oh look at you," he exhaled as he approached me knowing there were many others in the nearby.

"Look at what?" I squinted and smiled back.

"You know what I want," he whispered into my ear.

I had to quickly wrap a towel around my body and tuck my cock up into the waist-area to avoid the obvious wardrobe malfunction.

I abruptly turned and ventured towards the steam room, quickly to see a number of men in the steam room.

As I situated on the upper bench, I intentionally left plenty of space for Adrian.

Minutes later I heard the door open with Adrian slowly moving through the thick steam to find me.

As he situated, I turned to my head for him to see me with, "Sir, can you please give me some space?"

He smiled back and put his hand on my thigh.

I pushed his hand off, waved my hand to go away and shifted away a few inches.

He scooted closer and approached my ear with a whisper, "No one can see us dork."

His hand made a second attempt on my thigh.

I quickly pushed him off again and shook my head to decline his attempts communicating it was too risky.

He nudged even closer to me and this time he audaciously grabbed my hard cock outside of the towel.

My body jolted with pleasure, but still wasn't budging.

I shifted away from him and forcefully moved his hand off me.

He slowly shifted his body back towards me and passionately whispered closely into my ear, "I can't help it."

I turned to him into his ear with, "Sorry, remember - our ship sailed," as I lightly slapped his thigh over his towel.

I was admittedly playing hard to get, but also knowing I was playing defense knowing I was fragile and could easily break if he got me going.

His persistence leaned against me, grabbed my hand on his thigh, weaved his hand into mine and whispered, "Please baby - there's so much electricity going on between us."

I firmly shook my head to decline, stood up and walked out of the steam. I showered, dressed and ventured to the parking garage - admittedly hoping he would follow.

As I entered and started my car, I purposely sat there for a few minutes to give him time to catch me.

My strategy worked as within a couple minutes as heard the firm knock on the passenger window.

I unlocked the car and Adrian unfolded quickly into the front passenger seat.

"Our ship has sailed?", he sarcastically questioned my weak escape as I pretended to focus on changing the music.

"You're crazy - but yes, this window is closed," I smiled refusing to look at him.

"Oh yeah? Look at me, Morgan," he taunted.

"Why?"

"You're scared to look at me, aren't you?"

I squinted, locked into my best poker-face, turned my face and looked seriously into his eyes, as-if to accept his challenge.

"See? Does this look like someone who wants more?", as I stared delicately into his dark eyes.

His body leaned towards me with, "There you are," as his eyes squinted and he started rubbing my thigh.

"Stop - we can stare, but no touching," I firmly removed his hand.

"Come on baby," as he shifted closer.

"Come on baby, what?", I countered now staring at him suspiciously.

"Come on baby - you don't feel the electricity?", as his hand slid up into my crotch.

Defenselessly, my head slightly tilted back, but still staring.

"Feel that baby? Your cock definitely is feeling something."

I shook my head to try and fight it, but then Adrian grabbed my hand and placed it on his wide cock bulging against his thin gym shorts.

My mouth slightly opened releasing a deep exhale.

"That's right baby - remember him?"

I loudly inhaled while my lips folder together inside my mouth signaling my loss to this fight.

Adrian thrusted his firm cock into my hand, while his hand forcefully took my hand to stroke it up and down over his shorts.

His hypnotic power officially overtook my ability to pull away even while in the crowded, public parking lot.

I sat there silently as he slowly stroked his own cock using my hand over his slippery shorts.

My breathing sped up through my nose, as did the pace of the strokes while my eyes closed knowing I could no longer look at him without forfeiting to his power.

Adrian shifted his body, lifted a leg so he could pull out his massive cock through the leg area of his silky shorts while he adjusted my hand to now hold and stroke his bare, heavy, warm cock.

We both watched in awe as he slowly stroked this sweaty, thick cock - using my hand.

After a few minutes, he quietly leaned over into my ear to whisper, "Give me some spit baby", as he forced his fingers into my mouth.

I obeyed and produced a large wad of spit into his fingers as he quickly slathered it all over his cock with my hand stroking.

I worked all the spit and precum leaking from his massive head and continued to obey his controlled hand with slow methodical strokes.

Adrian remained close to my ear and next whispered, "Open your eyes, baby."

I shook my head in protest with my eyes remaining tightly closed.

"Come on baby, I need you to taste him."

My head continued with its slow and firm declining nods.

Adrian's hand moved away from my crotch to run up my abs, chest, nipples and around to the back of my hair.

As he stroked my hair in the back, his hand opened to palm my the back of my head with, "Baby, it's time."

Even as I continued to decline with my head turns, he then forcefully began to pull my head down towards his throbbing cock as my body initially embraced to fight his demand.

While my hand continued to methodically stroke his rigid cock, my neck and body fought for a few more seconds against his forceful demand before relinquishing.

As he firmly pushed my head down, my eyes briefly opened just before they arrived to engage with his slick head.

My mouth slightly expanded to taste his sour, oozing hole as my tongue swirled around the strings of precum.

He loudly exhaled and moaned to further push my head down onto his throbbing cock.

As his head plummeted into mouth it quickly went beyond my comfort, which resulted in a loud gag.

My head jolted up a bit, but then he forcefully pushed me back down and thrust his cock up back into my mouth.

After a few thrusts back and force into my mouth, Adrian released his firm pull on my head and shifted into sexily playing with my hair, knowing he no longer needed to force what he wanted.

"Try and open wider, I can feel your teeth", he firmly instructed.

I inhaled deep through my nose as I expanded my mouth to beyond my initial capacity.

I felt his warm cock slide further into my mouth going deeper past my tongue. As his head rubbed against the roof of my mouth, more and more precum dripped down my throat.

He seemed to enjoy the head rubbing against the top of my mouth, which had him increasing his thrusts.

Within seconds, his pace quickly picked up with his hand firm on my head once again with firm, slight thrusts into my strained mouth.

Adrian firmly pushed deep into my mouth and quickly a stream of warm cum exploded into my mouth as he grunted, "Fuck yes baby!"

In came a big, warm shot of seed into my throat, which again created a guttural cough. I did my best to breath through my nose while trying to swallow large waves of cum, but my inexperience quickly surfaced as gobs began to escape out of my mouth onto his shorts.

My eyes opened to see his large, throbbing cock continuing to spew large drops of cum, which had me continuing to suck out of his hole each time they'd release.

My hand took the puddles of cum on his shorts and rubbed them onto his cock to stroke the remaining drops into my mouth.

His hand firmly gripping my head finally released with a loud lion's breathe of pleasure.

"Holy fuck!"

I nodded my head accepting his compliment while sucking the final drops of cum from his deflated penis.

I heard and felt his head hit the headrest in exhaustion with a loud exhale.

I remained bent over staring into his folded, sticky cock as he pulled my hair up to raise up my head.

I nodded again with a smile.

"God I needed that!"

My eyes squinted as my smile widened as I knew my sweaty face was glazed with his seed.

His hand grabbed my face and pulled it towards him with, "Fuck that was hot, Morgan", as-if he was moving towards a kiss.

I pulled back a bit to catch a glimpse of me in the mirror.

With my hair all messed up, cum glistening around my lips, and a red, sweaty face, I felt exactly how I looked, like Adrian's fuck-toy.

As I went to change the radio station, Adrian grabbed my hand and placed it on his sleeping cock with, "You like him, don't you?"

I turned to him, smiled and squinted deep into his eyes and nodded.

"Get those lips up here and kiss me", he growled.

I submissively obeyed, closed my eyes and shifted my face into his. His lips engulfed my slick bottom lip for a deep, wet kiss. His tongue forcefully made its way into my mouth for me to suck.

He pulled back slightly, "I'm going to fuck you so hard next time I see you, baby - and I know you want that", exhaling into my mouth.

I pulled back, smiled and softly shrugged while lifting my hands in question, but knowing-well the answer.

"Oh you I know you want it and I'm going to give you everything - definitely more than just the tip."

My eyes looked away, again knowing I didn't want him to see how much control he officially had over me.

He quickly leaned back in to peck my lips with, "I have to jet. I'll text you to figure out when we can play again."

I smiled and nodded my silent acceptance.

He playfully slapped my leg, kissed my neck and opened the door to quickly escape.

I looked back up into the mirror to smile at myself at what I had happily become.

Within minutes I was back home under the shower washing away the rewards of being his fuck-toy, but somehow a subtle smirk of further curiosity refused to go away.

Part of me felt like I had accomplished what I really wanted, but deep inside I believe I felt there was another dimension of Adrian I was chasing that didn't seem to be realistic.

After a deep night's sleep, I was firmly back on the conveyor belt happily cruising until the next encounter with Adrian.