Gaming Night - Vampires and Vixens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria and Simon were stunned. Samantha, though equally surprised at first, relaxed as her emotions took over. They were very close sisters after all and weren't shy around each other in private. But this wasn't exactly a private moment, nor was it one of their practice sessions they occasionally used to experiment in—when they were younger.

"So," Michael said, trying to sound nonchalant. "This is regular beer right?" He lifted his bottle expressively but never took his eyes away from the two siblings going at it. No one was paying attention to him—to that point—he wasn't paying attention to himself.

The girls eventually broke somewhat free of each other in a hysterical eruption of laughter.

"What?" Samantha asked, looking over her shoulder, still standing in front of her sister's open legs. "It's just kissing. We're sisters. It's natural. It's not like we're having sex."

"Not yet..." Ashley purred grabbing for her sister's waist but coming up empty.

"You really are impossible," Samantha countered while stepping back farther, tilting her head to the side as she imitated her best disapproving-sibling face.

Simon coughed abruptly. Victoria's face had become so noticeably red while watching the live performance of sisterly affection, it made the rouge she applied earlier pointless.

Michael was still smiling. "Hey, I'm an only child, so what do I know?" he offered.

"Oh, you poor thing," Samantha cooed while turning her attention to him. She reached an arm up and around his neck to pull him closer so she could share the love. Ashley casually motioned with her empty beer to the guys, and Simon absently walked to the fridge, resulting in some sort of silent group effort at feigning privacy for the newest couple locking lips.

*****

Some time later they were all surrounding a glass coffee table, setting up the game. The sizzling action in the kitchen before was politely ignored while they chit-chatted. Samantha and Ashley sat legs up on a cushy sofa. Victoria grabbed a stool from the kitchen, claiming her dress made sitting impossible. Simon and Michael were in chairs they grabbed from the adjoining dining room.

"So, we're starting a new campaign. But using our same characters, right?" Victoria asked again.

"Yes, yes." Simon flustered with some sheets of paper while holding an open book in his lap. The girls had no desire to put the effort into planning and playing Game Master, so they typically let Simon plan and host.

"So... Ashley's really not playing?" Simon asked again regretfully.

"Nah, she'll only wind up trying to sabotage the game anyway," Samantha replied.

"Excuse me?"

"What? You said in the kitchen you were just going to watch."

"If she's going to watch she might as well be part of the game," Victoria reasoned.

"Yeah, I would but I don't know what I'm doing. Besides, I don't want to fill out those papers and stuff."

"It's role playing. From what I've seen so far you're a natural," said Michael helpfully. Too helpful, thought Samantha.

"I can fill out the sheets for you," Simon added hopefully.

Samantha caught Simon trying to stifle a grin and she had the sudden suspicion that he had a thing for her little sister. He wouldn't be the first and Samantha knew about some of her kid-sister's notorious exploits, so she wasn't concerned for her. She briefly considered it might be a good thing if that was the case anyway. Simon might have been five years older, but he was stable, and might help reign in her feisty sibling.

"Now I feel sorry that I didn't get you a costume as well," Victoria pouted with a frown on her face.

"Well... I could wear my costume from last year."

"Yes!" cried Victoria.

"Ok. I'll change. Deal me in."

Samantha obnoxiously rolled her eyes with a smile, partly at Ashley's whimsical demeanor and partly at her choice of words. Simon quickly churned out some more paper and started rolling dice.

"Hey Sam?," Ashley called from somewhere out of sight. I didn't bring any shoes. Alright if I scour your closet?"

"Have I ever said no?" Samantha called.

"So..." Michael turned the conversation while taking a sip of beer, trying to socially fit in with the group. "You prefer Sam or Samantha?"

"Either is fine. Ashley's been calling me Sam since she could talk."

"I like Samantha. Rolls off the tongue nicely. Besides, Sam seems like a tom-boy's name and you don't fit that description at all." Samantha just smiled in response. "How old is your little sis?"

Samantha frowned but kept her spirits up while talking, "She's eighteen going on twenty-two."

"I heard that! And I turn nineteen in a month!" yelled Ashley from the main bedroom.

"She just graduated high school over the summer and is figuring out what she wants to do. She's been crashing here on weekends to enjoy some... freedom."

"Must be hard on your personal life. Having the kid-sister around. Not saying you guys aren't cool together. But you know... privacy."

Samantha liked where he was leading the conversation. "Not really," she smiled, trying to be casually flirtatious. "She's got the spare bedroom so we keep different company."

At that moment Simon froze, staring straight ahead. To Michael's credit his eyes were still on her, but Samantha suspected she knew what grabbed the other guy's attention.

"Let me guess. Sexy librarian again? Samantha said without turning.

"Don't be silly. How would that fit the vampire theme? I'm a sexy-librarian, temptress of the night!" Ashley responded triumphantly.

All heads turned or looked up depending on where they were sitting. Samantha was a bit taken aback by her sister's proactive outfit—jealous would have been more succinct but she did her best to hide that aspect.

"What theme is that supposed to fit?!"

Ashley was sporting (and posing while she was the center of attention) a black mini skirt that barely covered anything—it certainly did nothing to hide the red garter belt set she was flaunting openly. But at least it was something compared to the lacey red bra that completed the entirety of the ensemble. The fake glasses didn't count.

"Uh-huh," Samantha guffawed. "I think you forgot part of your costume."

"I know," Ashley answered looking down. "I couldn't find anything red in your closet." She was adjusting her legs suggestively, pretending to examine a pair of plain black, short heeled shoes.

"I think you look hot! Red hot!" Victoria teased, sipping a glass of wine she had been casually holding.

"Yeah," Simon gulped. "Good thing I made you a vampire?" he added meekly.

"Vampire? She looks like a vixen, not a vampire," Samantha said with a snarky lisp.

"Vampires and Vixens!" Victoria shouted. "I love it!"

Samantha registered Victoria excusing herself to get another glass of wine. "Might as well bring the bottles out here. And glasses!" Samantha decided the way things were going, she might as well get drunk and enjoy it. This certainly wasn't a typical gaming night but she knew how to have fun when an opportunity presented itself.

"So," Ashley said while casually straddling the stool Victoria vacated, revealing that the red down under matched her bra. "How do we play?"

*****

Samantha assumed Ashley was bored while they checked character sheets, equipment, items—all the usual game elements. To her sister's credit, she remained attentive when Simon outlined the story. They all wound up gathering in a tavern—typical enough.

"Okay. I think I get it. I'm going to buy everyone a round of drinks."

"Huh?" Victoria asked after polishing off a second glass. She had joined Samantha on the couch when she returned with the bottles earlier.

"We're supposed to gather information, interact, and all that stuff he mentioned. Wet lips make loose lips!"

"Sounds like a good idea," Michael said getting up to fetch more beer.

"Fine, but you're starting with no money, remember?" Simon said curtly.

"So. Can't I steal some?"

Samantha just giggled. This wasn't going to be a normal game but it promised to be fun.

"Ask around for a quest or a job," Michael suggested, returning with a cold six-pack and a paper bag.

"What's in the bag?" Samantha asked curiously.

Michael smiled while slightly pulling a bottle up from the paper to reveal it's contents.

"Tequila! Fuck yeah. Now we have a real party." Ashley pivoted forward on the stool, hands grabbing the polished wood in-between her legs to keep her from falling over.

"We're not that kind of party," Simon said exhaustedly. "But what the hell do I know?"

"Okay... fine. I'll play along. What can I do to get money?"

"You tell us." Victoria stated.

"Dressed like that you could make a killing giving lap dances." Samantha regretted her words when Ashley got up to examine the character sheets.

"Okay. Him!" She said pointing to Simon.

"Me what?" Simon asked sincerely, not realizing Ashley's plan. But Samantha knew her sister too well.

"You've got the most money. I have to roll or something, right?"

"Yeah...but..."

Ashley didn't hesitate. She haphazardly grabbed a pair of cubes from the collection of dice on the table and flung them. The group watched them rattle on the table, landing on box cars.

"Oh yeah. Jackpot!"

"You're supposed to roll a twenty, and-"

"So what. House rules. And this is Samantha's house," Michael added and turned his face to her looking for support.

Samantha wasn't sure how to react because she was sure where her sister planned on going next. Eventually she conceded and took a sip of freshly poured wine before playing along.

"The house says twelve. And," picking up her sister's character sheet, "add five for her charisma. So, seventeen."

"Fine, but that's still no jackpot. That just means you successfully perform the lap dance," Simon said ruefully.

Ding-ding-ding, thought Samantha as she watched her sister jump off the stool again and make her way to Simon.

"Uh-um," Simon stuttered as Ashley straddled him, facing forward.

"Dude, just shut up and go with it," Michael sternly rebuked.

Ashley started tugging and pulling Simon's shirt up. "Off with it. Now."

"Um, why?" Simon asked while complying.

"Because you're overdressed compared to us. It's only fair." Ashley helped him get free and then pulled his head back, hand firmly entwined in the curly mop atop his head. "You too," she added with a glance at Michael.

"When in Rome," Michael said, whimsically pulling his t-shirt up and over.

Samantha could, and did, enjoy the new rule. Michael was thin but muscular. She glanced at Victoria but her friend was in a trance, staring at her sister in Simon's lap with her glass hovering at her lips.

Ashley arched her back, curving down as far as she could before climbing back up Simon's chest with her body. Her hips bucked on cue when she finished her move and settled back into Simon's lap. She took turns between aggressively dry humping him and rubbing her chest all over his paralyzed frame.

"Wow," Simon whispered.

"Shut up." Ashley retorted. Samantha was impressed with her little sis. She was already used to her younger sibling's dominating and care-free personality. And she had heard of the exploits straight from the horse's mouth; but this was the first time she saw her in physical action.

Ashley carefully used her hands and legs to lift herself off Simon's lap—whose ass was glued to his chair. If anyone thought that meant the show was over they were sadly mistaken—or happily, depending on who you asked. Ashley sat back into him, staring at Samantha, jaw hung slightly open. She began moving her tight butt clockwise; grinding him like he was a mortar, and she was a pestle. Her eyes remained lock on her sister's the entire time.

Leaning back she grabbed one of Simon's hands hanging at his side and placed it on her perfectly flat stomach. Samantha heard Victoria gasp but couldn't take her eyes away from the show.

Slowly, Ashley dragged Simon's hand up to one of her small breasts and grasped it their firmly, while she swiveled and bucked on his lap.

"That's enough," Victoria said fiercely. Samantha glanced quickly at her friend in surprise. But Ashley was already moving and Victoria covered up her initial reaction with a laugh. "Pretty sure that was a successful roll."

Ashley made her way around the table on her way back to the stool, but stopped in front of Victoria to bend over and kiss her gently on rose colored lips.

"Sorry, I checked and he had more money than you," Ashley said gently and plainly while gazing into the other's eyes meaningfully.

"Well. Think that earned everyone a round of shots." Michael blurted. "Glasses?"

"Fuck glasses," Victoria breathed reaching for the bottle still in its paper bag.

"I like my glasses," Ashley pouted hooking a finger in a lens-less frame.

"Ha-ha," Samantha managed after remembering how to breathe again. Turning to her friend, "You know you're going to have a hell of a hangover tomorrow, mixing alcohol." Samantha was cautioning Victoria as a friend, but it was ignored while she took a large swig.

"Fuck yeah I am," Victoria breathed making the popular tequila face Samantha grew accustomed to while at college. Ashley and Samantha giggled, Michael joined them in a deeper echo and Simon remained sitting—looking quite dazed. Eventually they got back to the game and everyone was more than comfortable again twenty minutes later.

"Ok." Simon was trying the best he could to maintain order but they were all a little drunk now. "A battle encounter has been initiated."

"Bout time," Michael grumbled, but the grumble wound up turning into a smile when his gaze wondered in Samantha's direction.

"I thought you'd be looking forward to more lap dances instead of battles," Samantha teased him.

"Offering?" Michael shot back, hope in his voice.

"Okay. Okay." Victoria said repeatedly while getting up. "Help me out of this silly costume.

"Um, what?" Samantha asked, alarmed.

"Relax, I'm not giving your boy-toy a lap dance. But if we're fighting I can't do it in this. That'd just be silly, wouldn't it?" She asked wistfully not expecting a serious answer. "Besides, it really is becoming a pain trying to sit comfortably."

"Oh, I'll help." Ashley offered while moving to assist Victoria. You can't expect the prudish one in the group to understand. Besides she's already got her fun for tonight set up."

"Excuse me?" Samantha asked, genuinely shocked and a bit embarrassed while the girls worked on Victoria's dress.

"You and Michael are building up so much tension, there should be a warning before you two go off." Ashley had her back turned so she couldn't acknowledge the look of fury Samantha was giving her. "In fact you both should just hit the bedroom for a quickie so we can all have fun playing the game."

Samantha responded by reaching for the bottle of tequila and gulping twice. A moment later Victoria was free of her dress, and Samantha was not enjoying herself while staring at Simon and Michael gawking obliviously.

"Damn girl," Ashley said while taking her stool again. "I thought it was the dress but those puppies are legit."

"You like them?" asked Victoria sincerely while using both hands to fondle her ample breasts. She tweaked one of her hard nipples while smiling in the general direction of the shirtless duo. A black lace thong was hugging her shapely hips wonderfully, and her legs—now free from the cumbersome dress—added to her already impressive nude silhouette nicely.

"They're very nice," Michael said dutifully.

"They're incredible," breathed Simon, with a look of disbelief.

"Really?" Victoria asked looking at Simon, her fingers pinching her left nipple, then circling her large areola seductively.

"Yeah," and then recovering his wits, "You know, as your brother. What I mean is-" Simon didn't know what he meant and was successfully digging himself a hole, but Victoria—for better or for worse—didn't give him time to bury himself.

"What do you mean, as my brother?" Victoria plaintively accused. "You mean if you weren't my brother you wouldn't think they're nice?"

"No, I mean... I mean... I don't know what I mean?" There was no mistaking the anxiety in his voice.

Samantha's instincts had her up off the couch, realizing she had to break up the scene before things got out of hand. Her own ire over the situation certainly played it's part in her decision.

"Okay! Game break! Girls, follow me." She led the wobbly threesome of sexually stimulated (and stimulating) estrogen to her master bedroom. Forgetting about the guys for the moment, she shut the door behind them.

"First you," she said looking at her sister. "What game are you playing?"

"Oh please. You can't stop drooling over him. Why don't you simply lay it out and lay him already?"

"You mean in front of everyone." Samantha stated matter-of-factly with a cocked eyebrow.

"Hey, I wouldn't have a problem with it." Ashley countered with a wry smile.

"Please don't fight," Victoria said weakly.

"Sometimes I don't get you. You like to show off and that's fine but when-" Samantha stopped abruptly when she saw her sister's smile transform into a sullen look of concern. She turned to follow her gaze and looked right into Victoria's watery eyes. Her friend was sitting on the corner of her bed, on the verge of crying.

"Vicky? What's wrong?"

"Oh. I'm sorry." She attempted a half-hearted laugh. "Wow, you haven't called me Vicky since we were kids."

"It's my fault," Ashley responded. "Like Sam knows, I usually push things too far." She sat calmly on the opposite corner of the bed, apologizing sincerely, with a worried look on her face.

"No, you two can't understand..."

"I should be the one that's sorry," Samantha sighed in resignation, sitting between the two girls on the bed. "We were having fun and my jealousy got the better of me."

"Jealousy?" Victoria asked timidly.

"Well, hello," Samantha explained with an open palm pointed at Victoria's rack. "I've got Jennifer Love-Hewitt on one side and an eighteen year old, with the body of a tight and energetic cheerleader, on the other."

"For the record," Ashley said, reclaiming her care-free and over-sexed attitude, "I am not, and never was, a cheerleader. Tight and energetic work though." That brought a small smile to everyone's face.

"Yeah but..." Victoria continued. "You've got Michael. And Simon once told me..."

"What did that little troll tell you?" Samantha quickly asked—preparing to defend, attack, or whatever it took, to keep her friend smiling.

"No, I mean..." Victoria searched Samantha's eyes, unable to keep a tear from escaping and rolling down her cheek. "Simon told me you guys messed around when you were younger. And I'm the one that's jealous."

"Pfft, you're jealous because your brother is into—wait," Ashley stopped herself to puzzle it out. "Wait a second, you're... into... your own brother?"

A lightbulb clicked in Samantha's head the moment Victoria brought up her hands to cover her face. Samantha reflexively grabbed her friend's hands and pulled them down.

"Oh. My. God." Victoria squirmed trying to free her hands. "No, don't do that. Just don't." When Victoria stopped struggling she calmly asked, "How did I not know?"

"How could you know?" Victoria half-whined, water welling in her eyes again. "He's my brother for heaven's sake."

"Hey, I'm not judging," Ashley said mechanically. Samantha turned to glare at her sister, while she physically consoled her friend by rubbing her back and shoulders.

"You're right," she said to the ceiling. "I'm not cut out for this gaming stuff anyway, and this is your night. I'll bow out."

"Noo," Victoria whined with a hiccup and a sob. "You're the reason why we were having so much fun."