Gaming Night - Vampires and Vixens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley sat up more, still gently resting on her sister's legs with her thighs. She sensed the man behind her nearing completion and craned her neck to get closer to his face.

"You ready?" She asked softly.

"Yes," he hissed, concentrating on breathing as much as plowing.

"Do it," she whispered. "Give her what she needs."

She might have been talking to Michael but Samantha took the cue selfishly, feeling another quick surge wrack her body as she came again. A few moments later Michael cried and then proceeded to grunt and buck as he emptied everything his balls could muster again. Ashley cooed and gripped her sister's breasts roughly for support as the couple climaxed together.

Moments later Michael sat sitting Indian-style on the bed and Ashley rolled off her sister. They were all panting still.

"Fuck," exclaimed Samantha, resting her forearm on the crown of her head while she breathed deeply, sated.

"I hope Simon and Victoria had as much fun," Ashley added enthusiastically.

"Shh!" Michael curtly interrupted. The three remained as quiet as they could, aware of just the groups combined heavy breathing at first. Smiles were shared in turn as they all became aware of the bed creaking in the other room.

The girls were still laughing when Michael—still smiling—cautiously asked, "I know it's stupid asking now, but... you're both on the pill, right?"

"Pill?" Ashley asked coyly, turning over to nuzzle her sisters cheek with her nose and lips.

"Relax Michael," Samantha offered to the started participant. "We're just role playing, remember?"

The girls giggled and Michael joined in after a moment, realizing that there was nothing to worry about that night. A sly grin grew exponentially, while he watched the girls continue to fondle each other and kiss, realizing as well that the night wasn't over.