Gaming Night - Vampires and Vixens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't help moaning and if it ever occurred to him that anyone in the other room was listening, he probably would have ended the immensely pleasurable blowjob with a self induced heart attack. At first he was holding out, stifling the urge to explode in his best friend's sister's mouth, because he was nervous. Now he was doing his best to fight back the cum collecting in his heavy balls because this was the best feeling he'd ever experienced—and he didn't want it to end.

Well, truth be told, he probably would have erupted of his own volition if it weren't for the alcohol numbing his brain. Still, that did nothing to dampen the wonderful sensations or the incredible sight when he lowered his eyes. The entire experience was sobering him up quickly anyway.

Ashley deftly grasped his cock with one hand around it's base to ease him down. He thrust his hips a couple more times but came to a stop, sensing her direction. Letting him out of her mouth one last time she held his base and used her other hand to stroke and pump him. Feeling him twitch as he she pumped and hearing him grunt, she dropped both her hands immediately. She looked up into his eyes, pink flesh parting her lips as she hovered and inch from his twitching length—about a good seven, maybe even eight inches by her estimation.

"Remember. I'm only getting you ready." She licked his shaft as she talked, when her eyes weren't looking up at him. "What happens later is up to you."

"Geez," he mumbled as he looked down at his cock twitching so close to her delicate face. Her light blue eyes, and fair complexion, brought a thousand images of internet porn he had buried in the back of his head to the foreground.

She laughed and dove under his shaft, using her face to push it up flat against his quivering abdomen, while she stood slowly. His cock fell to the side and bounced as she climbed. He winced, realizing his raging cock was getting farther away from her soft and pleasing mouth.

She smiled gently and kissed him on the lips. She cooed as she kissed him, gently using her finger tips to caress the longing head pulsating at the end of his thick and engorged shaft.

"Think that's enough to get you started."

"You're fucking evil," he gasped, surprising himself. He was relieved when her grin broadened, revealing tiny white teeth that shone through the shadow of the room. The last thing he wanted to do was offend her.

"I know I am. But there's a girl out there that deserves better than that," she reminded him. She watched his face as he remembered other people in the world existed—and three of them were in the other room.

She laughed again, "Sam was right about you. You're too good to ruin."

"Huh, Samantha?" he began.

Ashley shook her head. "Vic-tor-i-a" she said softly, emphasizing each syllable so his brain had time to catch on. He was about to ask something else when a loud knock interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey, I don't hear any furniture being broken in there. What kind of interrogation is so damned quiet?" Samantha demanded as angrily as she could, trying but failing to hold back her laughter.

*****

They were all around the table again after a few benign verbal exchanges. Simon didn't even realize Michael was now down to his boxers. He had his own jeans belted around him again, but he was sure his erection was still noticeable no matter how he angled his body in an attempt to hide it. He caught his sister glancing at his crotch more than once, but she said nothing about it. In fact, she said very little at all while wine was poured, beers were opened and the tequila bottle we passed around.

"So?" Samantha asked inquisitively.

"So, what?" Simon asked defensively and nervously.

Samantha sighed and asked innocently, "What did the thief say?"

Simon opened his mouth to stammer something—he wasn't sure what he was going to say himself—when Ashley made a poor save on his behalf.

"Turns out the thief didn't know anything," she said smoothly.

"I'll bet," Victoria responded, almost venomously but with a mischievous smile that exposed her conflicted emotions. Samantha and Ashley laughed and made lewd gestures, while Michael pretended the beer bottle in his hand was something interesting and worth studying.

"Hey, um, Vicky?" They all froze and hushed, eyes glued on Simon. "Sorry," he smirked. "I mean, Victoria. Can we talk in private?" It was apparent to everyone that Simon was nervous by the hands rubbing his jeans above his thighs, but his voice was even as he spoke.

Victoria quietly set her glass down and stood.

"Sorry, I know we just paused the game but it shouldn't take long," he said to the rest of the group as she walked past him. Before she escaped from view she glanced back to look at each member of the group still facing Simon. They all saw her smile before she disappeared around the corner.

"Take your time," Samantha said cuddling closer to Michael. "Think we're done for the night anyway."

Simon disappeared after Victoria. Ashley just stood there, playing with the clasp on the bra she recovered before walking out of the bedroom with Simon.

"Well?" Samantha asked.

"Hmm?" Ashley responded absently, returning her sister's sly and suspicious grin with an innocent face. Michael chuckled.

"They going to be okay?" Samantha tried to dig deeper before joining Michael in his infectious laughter.

"That's up to them," Ashley answered, refusing to give any of the details Samantha was begging for with her eyes. "But I guess either way I'll be taking the couch tonight," she added sullenly.

Samantha stood smirking. She laid out her hand in the air, palm up, accepting Michael's hand when he took it. She led him to her sister and made the same outstretched motion to her with the other hand.

"You forget. My house, my rules."

The three made there way to the master bedroom, politely ignoring the door to the spare. Well, Michael didn't exactly ignore it. Drunk as he was, he stopped and hovered for just a few seconds. Samantha kept an eye on him from her doorway. She watched him smile and nod his head at the other door.

Approval? Praise? Samantha wasn't sure, but she decided he was a genuinely good guy. She wasn't just physically attracted to him anymore. After getting to know him, at least a little bit, she thought maybe there was some real potential. Maybe even the possibility of a real relationship, something she hadn't had in years. But first things first, she thought ruefully.

Inside, Ashley began to strip and discard every article. Michael was a little slower to move at first, but it took him mere seconds to discard his boxers.

"Getting right down to it, huh, big boy—wow! Sam! You are one lucky girl." Ashley was staring at a cock longer than, but not as thick as Simon's.

"Look who's talking," Samantha accused, choosing to ignore the second part of Ashley's observation, while Michael helped her with the back zipper of her costume dress. "You never were one to wait for things to come to you."

"Well, don't mind if I do," Ashley responded eagerly, reaching for Michael's stiff cock. Samantha was just taking off her underwear when her little sister dropped to her knees and started sucking Michael off.

"Ashley!" wailed, walking the short distance over smoothly.

"Mmm," she responded, holding Michael by the base with one hand as she released him from her mouth. "It's a little harder to deep throat than Simon's."

"You are a naughty little vixen," Samantha admonished as she grabbed her little sis lightly by her short hair and pushed her thin lips back around Michael's slickened member.

"That is so hot... You like it don't you? Sucking cocks." Samantha purred, awe struck at the way her little sis could deep throat.

"What do you think Michael," she said to his ear but loud enough so Ashley could hear. "Is she doing a good job? Does it feel good?"

Oh my god I can't believe this is really happening to me-never in a million years could I have dreamt I'd get this lucky-this is better than my wildest fantasies, is what Michael thought. "Uh-huh," is what he sheepishly said.

"I think he likes it," Samantha said softly, eyes watching Ashley suck Michael again. She was really impressed with her little sister's practiced skill, the way she angled her head so she could guide his meat down her throat in different ways. Samantha couldn't go as far when she tried doing the same with other guys, and she'd never even seen anything as big as the package Michael was carrying.

Deftly, Ashley released him from her mouth again and looked up. "I think he likes it too." And with a smile she went back to lathering his cock inside her throat.

"You can fuck her," Samantha whispered to Michael's ear, this time so Ashley couldn't hear her. "But you have to cum in me."

"Fuck yeah," answered Michael. Ashley thought he was encouraging her, so she upped her tempo.

"Oh God," stammered Michael in response.

"Yeah?" Samantha encouraged louder with sudden inspiration. "You want to cum already?"

Michael said nothing. He was focusing on his cock disappearing from view every time Ashley's head drove down on him. He had never been deep throated before and the sensation coupled with the imagery was driving him to the edge. He was sucking in his gut, doing everything he could to keep himself from erupting too soon. But Samantha was driving him absolutely insane with her seductive dirty talk.

"Oh, I can tell. You're just like all the other boys she's done this with. You're a naughty boy too, aren't you?" She cupped her right breast with her hand. She already had her left arm curled up and around his tall back, behind his neck. She pinched a small pink nipple, hard. Not that he was watching her; she was doing it for the pleasure she found in the sensation. She really enjoyed nipple play. "You want to cum in my little—eighteen year old—sister's mouth. Don't you?" Samantha kissed the base of his neck roughly.

"Yes," Michael admitted, feeling his balls ache with anticipation.

"Do it. Let it out."

"Mmm-hmm," Ashley encouraged.

"See? She wants it."

"Ashley I," Michael said in warning.

"Hush," Samantha cut him off softly. "Don't worry, just let it happen."

"I'm-" Michael attempted in warning before the first spurt fired from his glans. "Cumming." He finished his last words blissfully as he finished in Ashley's mouth and throat. Spurt after spurt of warm cum emptied from his buried cock. He relaxed and sighed in contentment as his release ebbed.

"Good boy," Samantha cooed gently in his ear, or as close as she could get against his post orgasm posture.

Ashley pulled off of him using her mouth for suction as she slid, thinking he was done, but a small rope of last-second ejaculation hit her on the cheek. She giggled, still holding his seed that hadn't been pumped down her throat in her closed mouth. Samantha gasped at the sight.

"Are you still holding it in your mouth?" Samantha asked, amazed.

Ashley gulped and opened her mouth to show she swallowed it all. "Was," she smiled energetically. "Oh, sorry. I forgot to save you some."

"Don't worry. You have a little right here." Samantha bent down to lick the small splash of cum from her sister's cheek. "Mmm. There you go."

"Tasty, isn't it?" Ashley asked, but began kissing her sister, allowing her to enjoy the flavor, instead of waiting for a response.

"Holy shit," Michael exhaled. "That was awesome. You two... are amazing."

"We know." Ashley said, licking her lips and eyeballing Michael.

"But we're not done proving it." Samantha said keeping her eyes on Ashley. "Why don't we leave him alone for a bit so he can recover. Get on the bed." Samantha said the last part more forcefully.

"Bout damn time," Ashley frantically said in anticipation while hopping, knees-first, on the bed.

"You really are impossible," Samantha responded, following, but gently crawling on the bed in a cougar-like manner, compared to her sister imitating a lucky bunny.

They fumbled as they kissed and embraced. Samantha was nervous beyond belief but the fading alcohol was still disabling some of her normal mental barriers. She was sure she wanted this, but was still trying to figure out what this was. Ashley helped soothe her and relax—physically—and that eventually led to emotional relief. That relief was going to soon turn into satisfaction when Ashley roughly pushed her sister down and straddled her squirming, naked body. Pinning Samantha's hands above her head with her own, she wriggled her smaller but firmer breasts above her sisters face playfully.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," Ashley growled.

"Well," Samantha said sneakily, craning her neck and looking up into her sister's sapphire eyes after she came down to her in response. "You have it. What are you going to do with it?"

Ashley smiled and started slowly moving down the length of Samantha's body. She kissed at her sister's chest as she slid, ignoring her heaving breasts, much to Samantha's dismay. Ashley purposely kissed between those sensitive mounds of flesh, around them and then below them—making it a point to gently press her lips to the outline of rib bones that protruded slightly when her sister inhaled deeply.

"I see. You shaved. As well," she said, looking up as she kissed gently below the navel. Each soft kiss moved lower as she spoke.

"We are sisters..." Samantha breathed, shaking with anticipation. "Wanted... to match."

"Did you know I shaved tonight?" She asked curiously as she moved to Samantha's shifting thighs, brushing her open mouth along the insides as if she was painting her magnum opus.

"No," she started, but halted when Ashley's mouth hovered teasingly, directly over the mound above her vulva. Failing in her struggle to raise her hips high enough, that she could connect to Ashley's mouth with her hungry pussy, she whimpered and continued, "I... see you in the shower. Always... smooth."

Ashley enjoyed teasing her while she talked but decided it was time to eat. She licked right outside her sister's pink labia first, up and above her sisters glistening slit. She then puckered her lips and sucked at the hood protecting a tiny engorged clit. With one long, exaggerated motion she opened her mouth and lowered her jaw. Her piercing tongue shot out, parting her sister's widened lips farther, she dragged her tongue upward, enjoying the taste she'd been forbidden since she hit puberty.

"Oh God," Samantha gasped, bucking her hips and breaking contact for just a second. Before Samantha had time to regret her involuntary action, Ashley clamped down again. From Samantha's view her sister's eyes hovered above her mound below her belly button, and she could only picture the sensation she was experiencing with her imagination.

She felt Ashley work her soft sex in a variety of ways. Alternating between her slit and her clit; her sister sucked, licked, nibbled and applied pressure with her lips and tongue to each part of her pussy in turn. When she hit them all she started over, driving the pleasure center of Samantha's brain even higher than the firing nerves of her soaking wet pussy. Involuntarily, her muscles tightened as she felt the first unstoppable wave rising.

Ashley looked up just in time to see her sister's eyes flutter back, exposing more white than she'd ever seen. It was a completely new visual, but she couldn't savor it as she was compelled by her sibling's need to orgasm. Using her hands to spread her sister's legs wide, she clamped her puckered lips on the clit that was now barely protected from the new angle of attack. She licked and sucked on it generously while Samantha rode her climax.

"Holy shit!" Samantha screamed. "That was amazing," she said softer after a few deep breaths.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Ashley smiled while continuing to lap at her sister casually.

"I've never cum just from being eaten out," Samantha admitted breathlessly.

"Oh, I've got other tricks," Ashley replied while sliding her index finger into her sister's quivering pussy. She curled her finger and massaged before adding a second into her relaxed vulva.

"That was fucking hot," Michael blurted.

"Think someone might be ready," Ashley stated apathetically.

Samantha responded by running her hands through Ashley's hair and pulling her gently to her demanding pussy. "Then he can eat that tiny little rump of yours. I want more!"

Michael took Ashley's wiggling butt as an invitation. He crawled into the bed and curled his body so he could eat the young woman from behind. Firmly raising her hips for the proper angle he dove in, savoring the faint aroma of her moist sex while he tasted.

Ashley continued administering her sister's needs as he went to town. Ashley squealed a few times at his aggressive but erotic handling of her. He held nothing back, using his fingers to fuck her gaping hole while Samantha received similar attention.

Before long both girls were moaning and yelling as their orgasms built. In almost perfect synchronization they came, shuddered and relaxed. Ashley fell forward after her first orgasm to cuddle with her sister. Samantha squirmed so their nipples could meet and rub against eachother.

"My, my. He doesn't hold back, does he?"

"Nervous little sis? He does look pretty big. Sure you can handle it?" She asked, knowing the answer already.

"I like them big, and I like it rough," she hotly answered, sweat now providing steamy lubrication for their squirming bodies.

"You heard her," Samantha cried, grabbing both of her sister's ass cheeks and spreading her wide. "Fuck her, fuck her hard!"

Michael didn't hesitate. He was so eager he plunged right in. Ashley yelped, but relaxed as he gave her time to stretch once he was in her. Slowly at first, he used long smooth strokes to loosen her up.

"I said fuck her hard!" commanded Samantha.

He pulled out and shoved back in, with as much force as he could safely wield. He built a rhythm over the next few minutes, able to take his time after spending his first load earlier.

"Oh yeah," Ashley grunted. "Pound that pussy. Pound it," her voice faded into gasps and grunts as Michael upped his tempo. "Fuuuck," wailed Ashley, cuming already.

Samantha held her face to her sister's, watching intently as her kin rode the wave. When her sister's hanging mouth finally closed she kissed her lightly on the lips—it took several attempts since Michael was still pounding her tiny sibling with reckless abandon. Ashley had no problem taking his powerful thrusts and enjoyed the attention from both her partners.

"My turn," Samantha demanded, breaking Ashley's concentration and bringing her back down to earth. They shifted their legs while still lying on top of each other, so that Ashley's legs were pinning Samantha's high and back.

"You ready?" Ashley grinned.

"Give it to me!" Samantha called to the man visibly obscured by her sister's lithe body.

With a popping sound he pulled out of Ashley, causing her to shiver and collapse her weight on the body under her. A moment later Michael was lining up, more carefully this time. He started with gentle half strokes.

"Deeper!" Samantha growled. He complied and thrust until his stomach smashed against Ashley's ass.

"Fuck yeah," Ashley cried as Michael pounded Samantha. With the different angle and Samantha's legs raised high, he had easier access and wisely used less force.

"Fuu-uck!" Samantha screamed as she came again. He kept at it for quite a while, despite his sweat beading droplets all over his body. He was pushing himself carelessly but he'd never had such a prize, let alone two, and he was determined to make the most of the situation. Eventually, the urge to release again grew powerful enough, overtaking the compulsion to fuck forever.