Gaming Night - Vampires and Vixens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's right," Samantha said while hastily grabbing her sister's arm before the girl could move to leave. "Besides you're part of our group now so you're not running away."

Ashley beamed at her sister. One day she hoped to explain to her, that feeling like she was part of the group was the reason she acted the way she did. But she was mature enough to understand Victoria was the one that needed the attention now.

"I'm the one that ruined everyone's fun," Victoria said softly, guilt-stricken.

"Says who?" piped up Ashley. "I don't know about you two but since I'm still welcome... I plan on going back out there and having even more fun."

"I'm sure Simon would appreciate that." Victoria murmured without scorn or malice.

"He probably would, but he's taken." Ashley eyed the practically-naked girl meaningfully.

"But-but he's my brother," Victoria said shakily.

"So what?" Samantha said with a tone and attitude matching her sibling. "You guys are adults. We're not going to stop you."

"And if he uses that as an excuse then it's his loss," Ashley added in support.

"But what about you?" Victoria asked earnestly, drying her eyes.

"What about me?" Ashley asked reflexively.

"C'mon," Victoria said with a relaxed sigh. "You were all over him, and in case you have trouble with math, there's two of them and there's three of us."

"Oh please. Sam knows. That show was for you, not him."

"What?" Victoria asked incredulously.

"She is into girls as much as she's into guys," Samantha admitted.

"I never knew-"

"It's not like I've been hiding it." Ashley said with a facetious grin. Placing a suggestive hand on her sister's knee, sliding it up her thigh and under the black fabric of her costume, she provocatively hinted at her not-so-subtle desire.

"Have you-have you two..." Victoria innocently started.

"No," Samantha laughed, playfully but seriously swatting at her sister's hand. "But that doesn't stop her from trying."

"Well if I can't have those luscious tits over there... I still have a life-time to get at these." Ashley grabbed at Samantha's right breast and started kneading like it was fresh dough.

Samantha laughed at the insanity of their cumulative behavior and threw herself back into the bed in an attempt to escape. That put her in a worse position to defend her sister's onslaught, as the smaller figure used the chance to pin her with her own body. They playfully grappled, legs flailing, causing Victoria to stand up and out of the way. Unsure of how to react she simply watched in awe.

A knock at the door froze all three girls.

"You guys alright?" Simon called from the other side of the door.

"Tell him to get lost," Ashley hoarsely whispered, then went back to claiming her sister.

"Um, we're fine?" Victoria had to stifle a burst of laughter that almost overpowered her own self control.

"We'll be out in a few minutes!" shouted Samantha, between fits of laughter caused by her sister's probing hands. "Stop," she said with a quieter voice before Ashley's lips clamped on her own.

"You two are amazing," Victoria said with a growing, appreciative smile. "Thank you."

"Mmm-hmm-hmm-hmm," was the closest thing Samantha could get out that was close to words.

Ashley broke the kiss. "If I know my slutty but well-restrained sis," dodging Samantha's snapping teeth, "she said to put on a shirt. Because it's hard enough controlling me. It'll be impossible to keep playing if you don't cover up that pair of knock-outs before we go back out there."

"You really are a devilish vixen," Samantha cooed, grabbing the back of her sister's head. "But you know me so well." It was Samantha this time, reeling the younger sibling back in for another kiss.

Victoria just shook her head and searched frantically for a shirt, ignoring the intermittent squealing at her back. She was going to have to fix herself in the bedroom mirror, but she was relieved and excited at the same time.

*****

A short while later they were all back around the table. The guys were in their respective chairs and the girls were lined up comfortably on the couch. Victoria was wearing a thin white t-shirt. She guessed it probably would have been intentionally snug on Samantha. On Victoria, it was stretched so much you could not only make out the shape of her hardened nipples, you could clearly see the dark outline of her areolas.

"Before we continue-" Samantha started.

"If it's okay with you, we'd like to say something first." Michael interjected firmly, a serious look on his face. Samantha nodded, liking his assertive demeanor.

"We talked while you three were—well, whatever you were doing—and we feel it's best if Samantha took over as game master. That way we can play at whatever pace you feel comfortable, with whatever rules you propose. The both of us want everyone to enjoy themselves and we want zero animosity between anyone. So, we feel it's best if Samantha controlled the tempo."

Samantha beamed at him. Truth was, she hated being the adult in any setting, but she appreciated his willingness to let her lead.

"Fine with me," Victoria quickly responded.

"I'm used to it," Ashley said plainly with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Victoria?" Simon asked concern. "We mean it. Whatever you feel comfortable with."

The emphasis on the word you melted Victoria's heart. "Thanks little bro," she said timidly.

"Hey, I might be a year younger than you but I'm not little." he responded with a light-headed laugh.

"Don't I know it," she answered back with a devilish grin.

"Moving on," Samantha said avoiding any further suggestive innuendo, knowing the outcome of her fate already. "My house, my rules it is then." A few minutes later they were all rolling dice for their mock battle.

"Aww," moaned Ashley.

"Yeah, that hurt." Adding in her head she continued, "After armor you take 6 damage."

"Wait!" It was apparent Ashley was pretty tipsy, because she was becoming as equally enthusiastic over the game mechanics as she was over the sexual energy in the room. "Where did I get hit?"

"In the chest," Samantha said without thinking about it. Ashley responded by deftly unclasping the bridge on the front of her bra with a quick motion.

"Not like it's made of Mithril," Ashley offered with a smile. Both guys laughed at the paltry attempt to play in character.

"I thought you said you knew your sister," Victoria chided.

"I do. That's why I'm not trying to contain her anymore," Samantha admitted. She eyeballs her sis, wondering how long she was going to let her bra hang loosely before continuing

After the encounter was completed Samantha started making things up as they went along. The group was generally having a good time, and once in a while sexual innuendo wasn't even included in the actions or dialogue of their characters. Surprisingly it was Samantha that broke the sex-free streak, though she did so unintentionally.

"You all enter the abandoned cottage. To your surprise you catch a thief trying to escape out a window. Normally you'd dispatch such a low-life to preserve you're clandestine journey, and to prevent word spreading that you were trying to covertly infiltrate the nearby city. The thief recognizes you for what you are though, and pleads for his life. He promises he can compensate you if you let him live."

"Compensation? Sounds good to me." Ashley offered.

"Sure. As long as you don't use it to buy another round of drinks. I'm already feeling the tequila," admitted Michael with a belch.

"Ewww. Gross." Victoria made a face while Ashley stuck a tiny pink tongue out at Michael.

"Like you don't burp," Simon said accusingly. Victoria frowned slightly, clearly embarrassed.

"Play nice Simon," Samantha scolded gently. Ashley surprised them all with a loud belch of her own. After a second of stunned silence they all started laughing uncontrollably. Samantha had to admit it, her sister really had a good heart, and didn't mind exposing it to make the people around her feel better.

"Right, so what to do about this thief? Why was he in the cottage to begin with?"

Michael glanced at Samantha but she just shrugged her shoulders, suggesting if they wanted to know they'd have to figure it out.

"I think I'm honestly getting the hang of this," Ashley quipped. "We should interrogate him."

"Roll." Samantha dictated, liking the idea. Ashley grabbed a twenty-sided die this time and gently rolled it on the table.

"Natural twenty!" Michael yelled.

"That's good, right?" Ashley yelped.

"Perfect. You successfully get all the information you need from the thief. He-"

"Nope," Ashley said cutting off her sister. "I know how this works now. You're the storyteller but it's up to us to interact with NPCs."

Samantha watched curiously as her sister stood. She was just a bit proud that the girl was using her newly learned terms correctly, but also suspicious—it was her sister after all. Still, she invited whatever was going to happen next, and she had already silently agreed with herself that she wasn't going to try to hold anyone back again for the rest of the night.

"C'mon," she said, extending a hand to Simon. "You can be my thief."

"Um, okay." Simon said while standing, confused.

"Where are you going?" Victoria asked with a trace of worry.

"Too interrogate my thief. Don't worry," she turned her head back while leading Simon down the hall that lead to both bedrooms. "I'll bring him back in one piece." The glint in her eyes and wolfish grin left an impression that said otherwise.

After the two disappeared. Samantha put a comforting arm around her closest friend.

"You know what she's doing, right?" Samantha murmured close to her ear.

"I can imagine," Victoria responded sullenly.

"Look at me," Samantha commanded softly. Victoria turned her head in compliance.

"She's testing him. Making sure he's good with everything we talked about earlier. Well," she admitted, "I guess we didn't really talk about it like that. But trust her. I've known her my whole life and I honestly do."

Victoria smiled and nuzzled her face into her friend's chest just above the hem of her low-cut costume.

"You okay with it?" Samantha asked, locking her eyes with Michael's.

"Hey, like I said before. When in Rome..." he trailed off, not feeling the need to explain further.

"You knew?" Victoria asked with slanted eyes.

"No," Michael said while shaking his head. "But... well, let me put it this way. I've barely been living with the guy for a month and you're what he talks about the most. Both of you, really."

Michael reached for the half drained bottle of tequila and took a large swig. He offered it in the girls' direction.

"Bring it here," Samantha said, moving over a bit while patting a small area of the couch she freed up.

"Besides," he continued, walking over as the girls made additional room for him by shuffling and squirming their hips. "When you guys were in the bedroom earlier he practically threatened to throw me out if I did anything to upset Victoria specifically. He certainly loves you. As for the rest. Well, that's none of my concern."

Samantha leaned into him to kiss him softly and sensually. They continued to make out delicately and Samantha felt Victoria lift herself off the couch, but didn't break her blissful concentration. She only broke away when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

As Samantha leaned away from the kiss, Victoria straddled Michael, causing Samantha to scooch her legs away a few inches.

"Hey now," she mockingly protested with a grin, as Victoria used both hands to pull her t-shirt over her magnificent D-cups.

Victoria leaned down to give Michael a closer inspection, putting both arms over the back of the couch in the process. She cocked her head in Samantha's direction and the look on her face was serious, yet a bit sad at the same time.

"If you don't object I'm going to borrow your toy for just a little. After all," she said, guarding and hiding any emotion in her voice. Raking her fingers gently over Michael's bare chest she licked her lips, fighting some type of inner turmoil Samantha could only guess at. "After all, there's a good chance I wind up being the odd one out in the end."

"That okay with you?" Victoria turned her head back and down to address the torso she was moving up and down on, gently.

"Well I thank you for considering my feelings. But what about your brother?"

"Like you said," Victoria answered before playfully biting his lower lip. Her hips were undulating forward and back. With each revolution her hungry pussy rubbed his shaft, already at half-mast, growing under his jeans.

"My brother loves me. He'd understand." Her breasts swung before his eyes like a pair of hypnotic pendulums. She reached down with one hand to fumble with his belt buckle while teasing his lips with one of her nipples as she talked. "But let's not tell him all the same," she whispered, so softly Samantha barely heard it, even though she was inches from the steamy and seductive display.

"Well if I'm not allowed to join, you can't stop me from watching." Samantha sighed while massaging her own breasts, eyes staring enviously at her friend's hanging pair.

"Who said you weren't allowed to join?" Victoria asked crossly. She then roughly pulled Samantha's head toward Michael's face so they could make out while she continued to undo the belt buckle. Her barely-shielded pussy, dry humping the erection under his pants as she worked.

*****

"Look, Ashley, I realize you're Samantha's sister but-"

Ashley quickly shut the door behind them after they entered the small spare bedroom. The light wasn't left on and they could only make out each other's silhouettes while adjusting their eyes.

"Samantha has nothing to do with this," she stated firmly. "Do you love your sister?" she asked shortly, stepping up to him. He was only a couple inches taller and he wasn't the intimidating type, so she felt she could get away with a considerable amount of authority over him. Even if it was mostly an act.

"Of course I love my sister. I-"

"Do you know she loves you?" she asked, not letting up.

"Yes, of course. We're... Look, we've been close since-"

"Do you know she's interested in you? Sexually." She said the last word with conviction so there could be no misunderstanding.

"Don't be ridiculous. She-wait, what?" Simon asked, his brain catching up to the revelation.

Ashley smiled and began undoing his belt.

"What are you doing?" complained Simon.

"Don't worry. I'm interrogating." she said jovially. "You like to role play, right?"

"Okay. I get it now. This isn't-"

"Look at me," she said forcefully, cutting him off. Their eyes found each other in the dim light of the room. Simon was breathing heavily but otherwise quiet.

"I don't know everything. But I know that Victoria wants you, and is too afraid to say anything because she loves you." A loud zip let them both know she successfully undid his pants. She reached into his parted jeans and searched for his soft cock.

"I also know she's out there with my sister, and she knows a hell of a lot more than I do about this stuff; especially when it comes to you two. So relax. She's in good hands."

"But what-" Simon interrupted himself with a groan as she found his cock and gripped it firmly.

"As for what the two of you decide to do about it later is your business. But you love her and you won't hurt her, will you?" As if to emphasize the last point she squeezed and released his member intermittently, causing it to gradually stiffen in response.

"I would never hurt her," Simon breathed.

"Good," Ashley smiled. She took a second to remove her loose bra with one hand. "Now you just stand there and don't move. You should be thankful. I'm told, I'm quite good at this."

"Good? Told?" Simon's brain was racing and it caused his words to stammer out incoherently. He gulped air loudly.

"Are you asking me my number, Simon?" Ashley asked innocently.

"No. No. It's just—ah, Jesus."

"It's ok." She giggled. "I don't mind. There have been quite a few. I'm young but far from inexperienced," she added as seductively as she could. She smiled and crouched down like a nimble frog while pulling his pants down. His boxers somehow stayed up, but his hardening cock was poking through the bottomless fly of his Star Wars patterned underwear. He silently cursed himself for absentmindedly selecting them this morning, in hindsight.

"My-my," she said while inspecting him. "You really don't have to worry. I can already tell you'll be bigger than half of them. And thicker," she added thoughtfully.

"She sprung forward a little, on her toes, to suck him in with her mouth. She released him quickly, coming to rest on the balls of her feet in her crouched position. She then twisted her stomach and neck to bite at his protected ball sack through his boxers, while she pushed his pants down to his ankles.

"Um, do you want me to sit?" Simon asked unsure and astonished at what they were doing. She was sure and agile, but he couldn't help treating her like Samantha's kid-sister.

She giggled in response while enjoying the feeling of his still hardening member dancing on her face. "I told you," she said seriously. "You just stand there."

"Okay. Standing. Here." he responded obediently.

"And if you want," she continued, ignoring him. Bouncing on her feet to playfully reach him, she paused to suck in his bulging head with her mouth for just a moment before calming down and resetting the mood. "You can even pretend I'm her."

She readjusted her legs, settling taller on her knees. Done teasing, she engulfed him with her mouth. She had half his shaft buried when she relaxed her throat and let him gently slide all the way home.

"Oh geez. Jesus! Ah, fuck me. I don't know what I'm saying." Simon's head was swimming with pleasure at the warm, wet sensation wrapping his cock.

"Maybe later," she offered after releasing him again with a slurp. "Right now I'm starving for an appetizer." The words barely escaped her mouth before she wrapped her lips around the base of his head. She sucked so hard on the soft mushroom tissue Simon gasped. She took it as a sign of encouragement and continued to suck on it.

Simon was conflicted about the exotic first-time sensation of Ashley's aggressive sucking action. He'd gotten blow jobs before but nothing quite like this. Instinctively and subconsciously, his hips pulled his torso back without his feet so much as fidgeting from their planted position.

"You want it?" Ashley asked coyly after letting him go. He wanted it but wasn't sure he could handle it.

"Yes," he answered nervously.

"Are you sure?" She teased his head with her tongue, tilting her head and looking up at him with wide doe-like eyes. Her hands slid up his legs and under his boxers.

"Yes." Simon answered with more determination.

"I don't know," she said softly, still licking with her deceptively small but powerful tongue.

"Please?" Simon begged.

She smiled up at him before impaling her tiny face on his now rock-hard cock. He moaned as she gently shoved his length and girth down her throat, omitting the powerful suction that made him uneasy a moment ago. She found her rhythm as his cock effortlessly glided through her mouth and down her throat, with the assistance of all the saliva her mouth was excreting. Feeling her neck muscles begin to tighten, she removed her hands from under his boxers and grabbed his ass. She used her arms to shove his ass forward, awkwardly at first.

Before long she had him gently face-fucking her. Most college guys she'd gone down on preferred it for some reason. She had taken it from the worst of them before, and was quietly grateful Simon was more gentle and sensitive. He eventually took over completely but continued slowly, giving her plenty of time to adjust to the rhythm as needed.